Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,939 members, 7,814,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady (41683 Views)

How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady / Chats Of How I Dealt With A Lady Who Wanted To Use Me For Money / Conversation Between An Alpha Male And Entitled Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by cliqtips: 9:24am On Nov 16, 2022
Even though, I don't support what he did but the lady didn't act well. She should have ordered using her sense. Probably, the guy had given her the impression of a rich guy grin grin grin

Konjiboii:
The rule of splitting the bills dictates you should tell the other person in time before the date. In your case if you both had that discussion before hand and she still chose to act dumb then you did well my young Padawan. And if you invited her out without stating going dutch but pulled this then that's a bitch move, not what a true alpha or RP will do

2 Likes

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by boxypane(m): 9:27am On Nov 16, 2022
Konjiboii:
The rule of splitting the bills dictates you should tell the other person in time before the date. In your case if you both had that discussion before hand and she still chose to act dumb then you did well my young Padawan. And if you invited her out without stating going dutch but pulled this then that's a bitch move, not what a true alpha or RP will do
Ahhh. Did u read what she ordered for only herself?

1 Like

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by MNDY(m): 9:27am On Nov 16, 2022
FashionCookie:
Una go just come here dey form one kind thing.
SMH...
If you can't stand the heat stay outta the kitchen.
I don't know why you're complaining.
The same people that are praising you here will go on dates and spend on random girls. Even take them 4 shopping.
They'll be coming here to play woke...no b today abeg.

Dey there.
Una eyes go clear very soon.
There is a reorientation going on.
Don't go and play yourself o.
9ja relationship wey una dey operate am
in a different way from how e be
in other places around the world.
A man is not to take care of a woman
that he has not yet married.
A boyfriend should be dashing his
babe any amount from time to time
anytime he feels like.
She get hands to work and she also
get parents.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by seanwilliam(m): 9:27am On Nov 16, 2022
Omo, reading some guys’ comments here is heartbreaking. TRP needs to penetrate every nook and cranny of young men lives.
Smh

6 Likes

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by GoooodHardDick: 9:28am On Nov 16, 2022
Babara1994:
We met on Facebook, exchanged numbers and few days down the line, she asked for a date.

Fine, I obliged, but she didn't know I'm always on Dutch mode when it comes to dates. LOL

So we got the place. A very expensive eatery. She was well-dressed but was all bleached - a big turn-off. I actually like light-skinned women, but not the bleached ones.

Okay, fine. She ordered a plate of rice, a bottle of champagne, a cup of ice-cream and three pieces of meat-pie. I began to wonder if we came for national eating competition. Anyhow sha, I ordered a plate of rice and a bottle of malt.

When it was time to pay, I paid for mine ONLY and told her to settle her bill. It led to an argument and all eyes were on us. I left the place and insisted she settled her debt.

A big lesson to all women out there. If you come across me, I won't pay a dime until you're my wife. Why should I act like I'm your husband when you aren't my wife?

And if you're a guy reading this: Spend what you're OK with and don't make yourself a fool. If you go broke tomorrow, you'll be forgotten.

PS: I'm not a redpiller and I'm not a feminist; I'm just human. Humans THINK.

Honourable comrade. Go to any restaurant and order anything in my name, I'll pay.

I'll personally give you my VIP seat in heaven. You're far more than a real alpha male, you deserve My respect any day any time twice on Wednesday morning!

Damn!! You too much abeg

1 Like

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Amosaloud(m): 9:28am On Nov 16, 2022
Amosaloud:
@OP, I just have one question for you. How did she ask you out on a date?
Was it
A) When are you free, let me take you out?

OR

B) Won't you take me out?

They have different meanings o

At the end of the day though, nobody should be gluttonous on the 1st date.
Splitting the bill means paying half of the total consumed at the table, not just paying for what you ate or what she ate. And if you are going to split the bill always have that discussion beforehand. Even most oyinbo women go wait for you to pay bill unless u agree to split the bill or she offers at the end of the date .
Champagne is not cheap, which brand of champagne did she order?
Na the 3 meat pies tire me sha angry

1 Like

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by seanwilliam(m): 9:30am On Nov 16, 2022
Medianna:
That 'i can't spend on a woman that's isn't my wife' is very wrong. Lines of an irresponsible man in the making.
Imagine during courtship you don't take care of her. In marriage it will be worse cuz you've subconsciously condition your mind not to meet her needs deliberately.
Though there is limit for everything.

No offense, but for you to say this, It’s either you’re an orphan or ôlosho or handicap or you come from a wretched family. And going by your pics , I’ll go with the bolded. Nonsense!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by pepigeorge(m): 9:31am On Nov 16, 2022
I guess d guy is grown, more mature n civilized than u.. What happened to gender equality.. Ur only defense is that, he is a broke guy.. I think is u that needs to grow up.. Remove that obnoxious greed of entitlement from ur Africa brain.. A date is not a father/little daughter outing

Sheistoopretty:

Wailings of a poor wretched simp turned Redpiller wannabe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin so ordinary rice and ice cream is what u couldn't pay for and u are here already giving motivational advises grin grin grin grin grin grin

All these BJRAN (Broke and Jobless Redpillers Association of Nairaland) boys sef grin grin grin grin grin grin

I have one thing to tell you. GROW UP! grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by nedekid: 9:31am On Nov 16, 2022
Konjiboii:
Wrong or right, women should order what they can afford to pay for. Ie order what you have enough cash in the pocket to pay. It shows she can afford it and not a hungry lady.
I have seen one my calabar guy embarrass one very beautiful lady at sweet sansation way back. First time this guy took the fine girl to SS. This girl started ordering packs of rice and chicken, meatpies, meats, packs of juice, howw!!! This guy just paid for his to the shock of the lady, in the whole SS, my guy (smallish but has loud voice) called her long throat, asking her of she can eat all that food. People were just watching. She said she bought for her siblings, my guy asked if she did not buy for neighbors too. Lol
He paid for rice and chicken with a drink for her and walked out eventually.
Shout out to Nse. A real nigger!

4 Likes

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by LordReed(m): 9:31am On Nov 16, 2022
Do you understand English? Did I say he invited her out? Was she not the one who invited him out and is therefore responsible for the bills?

Dtygz:

Another blind one, show us where he invited her for a date. Go read the post again.

1 Like

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Hassanmaye(m): 9:33am On Nov 16, 2022
Babara1994:
We met on Facebook, exchanged numbers and few days down the line, she asked for a date.

Fine, I obliged, but she didn't know I'm always on Dutch mode when it comes to dates. LOL

So we got the place. A very expensive eatery. She was well-dressed but was all bleached - a big turn-off. I actually like light-skinned women, but not the bleached ones.

Okay, fine. She ordered a plate of rice, a bottle of champagne, a cup of ice-cream and three pieces of meat-pie. I began to wonder if we came for national eating competition. Anyhow sha, I ordered a plate of rice and a bottle of malt.

When it was time to pay, I paid for mine ONLY and told her to settle her bill. It led to an argument and all eyes were on us. I left the place and insisted she settled her debt.

A big lesson to all women out there. If you come across me, I won't pay a dime until you're my wife. Why should I act like I'm your husband when you aren't my wife?

And if you're a guy reading this: Spend what you're OK with and don't make yourself a fool. If you go broke tomorrow, you'll be forgotten.

Haha I'm telling you guy you are a real niggar but I can't do this o, she will forever hate you for it grin

2 Likes

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Fiscus105(m): 9:33am On Nov 16, 2022
frozen70:

You didn't act well because, while she was making her crazy order,
you should have told her Politely that, they are much and you can only afford a plate of rice and juice

That alone will show her that you are not a careless spender

Now you left her with her stupid request, to face the bill

Do you think she will change after that
No, she won't charge, it's in her that's why she was the one that requested for a date

Next time, make sure you make stand clear once you are uncomfortable with such person or situation

You did not even respect yourself when putting both of you into disgrace

And u think OP needs to caution her? When an adult is requesting for food in expensive restaurant, she/he should have known that his or her pocket carried enough to withstand the bill nah

1 Like

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by pepigeorge(m): 9:34am On Nov 16, 2022
That's not courtship... Is a first date..

Medianna:
That 'i can't spend on a woman that's isn't my wife' is very wrong. Lines of an irresponsible man in the making.
Imagine during courtship you don't take care of her. In marriage it will be worse cuz you've subconsciously condition your mind not to meet her needs deliberately.

1 Like

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Medianna(f): 9:34am On Nov 16, 2022
MNDY:

You lie
A lady is different from a woman.
She is supposed to be working and taking care of her own needs.
A boyfriend is supposed to be dashing his babe any amount anytime he feels likes.
What did i say that is different from what you're saying?
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Princeokwuego1(m): 9:35am On Nov 16, 2022
she wants to know your spending power so she will bill you Well later.be a man by dictating what she will eat and make yours more enticing thats how to indirectly tell her your on top of your game.. she will calm down for you and be loyal
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by ZINNYBANKS: 9:35am On Nov 16, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

Wailings of a poor wretched simp turned Redpiller wannabe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin so ordinary rice and ice cream is what u couldn't pay for and u are here already giving motivational advises grin grin grin grin grin grin

All these BJRAN (Broke and Jobless Redpillers Association of Nairaland) boys sef grin grin grin grin grin grin

I have one thing to tell you. GROW UP! grin grin grin grin
so cause I didn't pay for the food that's going to your hungry fuçking piece of ruins belly am broke ? Are you that stupid that you don't know you have to pay for what's going to your damaged womb belly ? bitch it is you who needs to grow the fúck up angry.

4 Likes

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by GoooodHardDick: 9:37am On Nov 16, 2022
Medianna:

Sense is far from you.

You that is responsible, What will happen if you spend on yourself by yourself even on a date with a man? Will you die?

If you say Love is giving, can't you give to the guy? what will happen if you clear your bills? Will you run mad?

How can a man take you outing to know you better , you got there and started ordering like it's your father that'll pay, and you say his irresponsible? You must really stuuupid Why are you Nigeria girls so entitled?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Fiscus105(m): 9:37am On Nov 16, 2022
Sweetvie:
I don't know what op is expecting... An applause? I just laughed reading all that, is that what you call alpha male? Pele o
Before you take a girl out on date if you know you're not man enough to pay tell her she is gonna be the one to pay her bills not take her out to disgrace her... That's nonsense
Nxt time when you go on a date, take the tap and order. Don't go out and be disgracing yourself thinking you're an alpha male... Waiting for Nlanders to hail you undecided

Thank God u said before you take a lady out on date.

What of when it's lady that takes guy on date, just with case of OP?

1 Like

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by donsheddy1(m): 9:37am On Nov 16, 2022
b!tch $ss move. That's all I will tell you.
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Hassanmaye(m): 9:38am On Nov 16, 2022
Kenneth10110:

responsible men are the type that don't give a damn trying to please a woman that's not your wife. She could leave you anytime and jump into another available client. The irresponsible ones are the one's that will do everything to please a woman forgetting the commitment or cash could be channelled to something reasonable like investment or save enough to grow as a man.
True

1 Like

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Sweetvie: 9:38am On Nov 16, 2022
CrateofBeer:

Stop encouraging nonsense please. It's pure senselessness and gluttony to order a full bottle of champagne for yourself alone, plate of rice then order meat pies and ice cream on top. Who eats ice cream and drink champagne at same time?
Who eat rice and meat pie at same time?
Does that even make any sense to you? Does any presentable person order things like that?

Even if she's poor and hungry she should learn how to control herself at the sight of free food. Not acting exactly like low class (even if she is) and displaying gutter behavior in front of a total stranger you're meeting for the first time.
Ain't encouraging anything. That's y in a date you take the tap and order when she refused to av sense. Don't encourage rubbish
Before you take her on a date tell her she's going to be paying then it left for her to accept or reject. They'll go out and disgrace themselves undecided
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Medianna(f): 9:39am On Nov 16, 2022
SMGGroup:

How you conveniently see nothing wrong in what she did. Nigerian ladies are the worst
I never said what she did was right?
I only corrected that impression of him thinking he can't spend on a woman who is not his wife.
Imagine a lady being with a guy for 2 years and a kobo of the guy has not entered her hand.
What do you think will happen to such woman when she eventually married the guy?
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by macho44(m): 9:40am On Nov 16, 2022
Babara1994:

A Man & More grin

1 Like

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Sweetvie: 9:40am On Nov 16, 2022
Fiscus105:

Thank God u said before you take a lady out on date.

What of when it's lady that takes guy on date, just with case of OP?
Lemme ask you... If a lady take you out on a date... Like first meeting, first date and she said she is paying... You gonna allow her? smiley
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by akinbodma(m): 9:40am On Nov 16, 2022
yetmao:

There's no rules of splitting the bill. You can offer to settle the bill that is after the date. If there is no offer, the bill will be splited . That's the rule

Lol, control someone you just met, she would take you for a broke as nigga
Meanwhile you’re meeting to know each other
Are they meeting for eating competition

Ladies should try control their greed
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Medianna(f): 9:41am On Nov 16, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Sense is far from you.

You that is responsible, What will happen if you spend on yourself by yourself even on a date with a man? Will you die?

If you say Love is giving, can't you give to the guy? what will happen if you clear your bills? Will you run mad?

How can a man take you outing to know you better , you got there and started ordering like it's your father that'll pay, and you say his irresponsible? You must really stuuupid Why are you Nigeria girls so entitled?

Abeg carry your bittered self and go
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by MNDY(m): 9:41am On Nov 16, 2022
frozen70:

You didn't act well because, while she was making her crazy order,
you should have told her Politely that, they are much and you can only afford a plate of rice and juice

That alone will show her that you are not a careless spender

Now you left her with her stupid request, to face the bill

Do you think she will change after that
No, she won't charge, it's in her that's why she was the one that requested for a date

Next time, make sure you make stand clear once you are uncomfortable with such person or situation

You did not even respect yourself when putting both of you into disgrace

She put herself in disgrace.
No disgrace for the guy.
An adult lady that has refused to
be reasonable needs to be taught
such lesson or several of such
lessons for her to learn and change.
You want the guy to tell her it's above
his budget with likelihood that she may
use that to stupidly embarrass him in public there.
Don't teach people common sense.
Let them learn.

2 Likes

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Sweetvie: 9:43am On Nov 16, 2022
CheapHomes1:

But if the lady is woman enough, she should start ordering what her father can't afford to give her to eat because you expect the man to be man enough to pay. If hunger and poverty is the lady's problem, she should be woman enough to tell the guy before agreeing to go on the date so she doesn't disgrace herself thinking she is being smart
That's bcoz she gat no brain. That's the mistake of op
Not telling her she is gonna pay before everything. She's expecting op to be " gentleman" lol
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Fiscus105(m): 9:44am On Nov 16, 2022
Sweetvie:
Lemme ask you... If a lady take you out on a date... Like first meeting, first date and she said she is paying... You gonna allow her? smiley

Capital yes ma. God knows I will eat and the appreciation will come from bottom of my heart.

Though, I will eat and drink in moderation and not like hungry lion �

1 Like

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by ExudeLoveToAll: 9:46am On Nov 16, 2022
Gandrova:
Must you invite a lady if you don't have the Benjamin little kid ?cheesy

It was the other way round, she invited the dude.

2 Likes

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Sweetvie: 9:46am On Nov 16, 2022
uuzba:

OP intended to disgrace her from the very first sight of her bleached skin.
Which makes me wonder, after hookup on Facebook, did they not share pictures or do video call to even see each other?
What if it's that beared girl that came to the date?
Him for sh1t for pant.
Thank you
My point exactly... Op intentionally wanna disgrace her. Am sure if it a beauty it won't be the case smiley you dey mind am undecided
E wan come form for here undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Lawyers / Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day / Valentine's Day: EFCC Goes All Romantic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.