Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,403 members, 7,853,782 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:42 AM

8stargeneral's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 8stargeneral's Profile / 8stargeneral's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (of 213 pages)

Politics / Re: Keyamo To Buhari: It’s Unconstitutional To Appoint Minister Of State by 8stargeneral: 8:20am On May 25, 2023
Idiot

1 Like

Sports / Re: Paul Pogba And Zulay, His Wife Welcome Third Child by 8stargeneral: 10:32pm On May 24, 2023
A big congratulations
Sports / Re: Paul Pogba And Zulay, His Wife Welcome Third Child by 8stargeneral: 10:30pm On May 24, 2023
Lamanii22:
Awwwwn congratulations pogba, I am going to deliver safely soon in Jesus name
Amen...God will do it for you

3 Likes

Business / Re: List Of 47 Microfinance Banks Licences Revoked By CBN by 8stargeneral: 4:54pm On May 24, 2023
I hate all these nonsense banks eeh

I said it one day yawa go gas grin
Politics / Re: Buhari Seeks Approval To Pay $556m, £98m, N226b Judgement Debts, 5 Days To Go by 8stargeneral: 1:24pm On May 24, 2023
Injury time looting grin

2 Likes

Travel / Re: Emdee Tiamiyu Interview With Daddy Freeze After Been Exposed Online (VIDEO) by 8stargeneral: 9:59am On May 24, 2023
There's many Nigerians who traveled uk to get quality education...it shouldn't be a reason for UK government to banned students...if he's has order plans it left for him
Health / Re: Prepare For A Pandemic Worse Than COVID-19 - WHO Chief, Tedros by 8stargeneral: 6:26pm On May 23, 2023
What if after cooking it God say NO undecided

1 Like

Food / Re: A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) by 8stargeneral: 5:08pm On May 23, 2023
Hard to believe...if true how human beings survive under such hot weather
Politics / Re: APC, Tinubu, Shettima's legal team To Expel Members Who Speak To The Media by 8stargeneral: 3:13pm On May 23, 2023
Dictatorship
Education / Re: Anambra State Students Emerge Runner-up In Global SDGs Competition In US by 8stargeneral: 12:28pm On May 22, 2023
Congratulations ndioma

Igbos to the world

Peter Obi's legacy

They are just hating igbos for nothing...but God dey our back
Politics / Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Request 7 Weeks From Tribunal To Produce Witnesses? by 8stargeneral: 9:53am On May 22, 2023
Ladiesdoctor:
The most desperate and worst politician is Obi.
If he really mean well for the country, he should join hands with the incoming administration to build the country.
Why this desperation for goodness sake
i don't think you have sense...your drug lord that stole someone's mandate is not desperate right...Ewu
Politics / Re: Muhammadu Buhari Leaves Legacy Of Kidnapping, Inflation And Debt - BBC by 8stargeneral: 8:27am On May 22, 2023
And they want to continue the same legacy

1 Like

Sports / Re: Brighton Have Qualified For European Football — It’s The First Time In The Club by 8stargeneral: 9:42pm On May 21, 2023
Congratulations to the stubborn Brighton
Sports / Re: Brighton Have Qualified For European Football — It’s The First Time In The Club by 8stargeneral: 9:39pm On May 21, 2023
allen113:
See what potter would have been patient to achieve and boost his C.V but no, the idiot came and ruined my Beloved Club. cry
Nobe una carry una busy body go fine am grin
Travel / Re: UK Set To Ban Nigerian Students, Others From Bringing Their Families Over by 8stargeneral: 7:05pm On May 21, 2023
What if some applied for tourist visa are they going to allow him

1 Like

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Manchester City: 2022/2023 EPL Champions by 8stargeneral: 8:12am On May 21, 2023
Arsenal fans get shock absorber grin
Romance / Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by 8stargeneral: 7:19am On May 19, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

I don't even understand why women will go into a relationship with a man who's not ready for marriage. I can't wrap my head around it. They date these men for years and later on when they think they are ready, these same men will never still be ready. As a woman in her mid-20s, what business do you have dating a man for years? As an intentional woman, the least time you should spend dating a man is 6 months - 1 year (this is even an overkill). That is how you separate the weed from the chaff. Let them call you desperate, it’s okay. Except you aren’t very marriage-oriented and don’t mind dating for long, then disregard my advice.

Mr man, you are a time waster and I'll implore you to leave that woman alone for a man who is ready.
we have not even dated for 6 months...and again i don't think you read my comment very well were i told her to find another person instead of to delay her...please read to understand

3 Likes

Religion / Re: I Cautioned My Pastor To Stop Mounting Marriage Pressure On Today by 8stargeneral: 11:00pm On May 18, 2023
You did well..marry anytime you like
Religion / Re: I Cautioned My Pastor To Stop Mounting Marriage Pressure On Today by 8stargeneral: 10:51pm On May 18, 2023
xpressionx:
I have already dictated a lie in this story.

Lemme observe and you others who will

Was POS popular six years ago?

OP suffery dey lie
i observed it too...but i lay calm...make i finish his story first grin
Romance / Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by 8stargeneral: 10:42pm On May 18, 2023
Smartguyboy:
you are not a alone
Mine told me she will be 28 this year and she’s passing out from nysc next week.
Exactly what mine told me...that as soon as she done with her nysc she want to surprise her parents with a man that she want put smiles on their face ....i was like are you for real,but am not ready for that,i now told her that if you see someone you can go ahead i don't want pressure please...Na so dey babe dey give attitude since then

10 Likes

Politics / Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by 8stargeneral: 8:35pm On May 18, 2023
Afonjanawerey:

He must collect hot slap tomorrow
He receive it tomorrow...especially now that Abure is Lp chairman
Politics / Re: I’ll Be At Presidential Tribunal Court On Friday – Lamidi Apapa Vows by 8stargeneral: 7:45pm On May 18, 2023
This native doctor is up to something but he will fail
Food / Re: Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci by 8stargeneral: 1:38pm On May 18, 2023
raskymonojendor:
BB naija kitchen version. Lol.
You be baddest
TV/Movies / Re: NTA Wooden Backdrop Falls On Presenter On Live TV by 8stargeneral: 12:24pm On May 18, 2023
Their lie done too much d wood vex grin

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Lamidi Apapa Denies Receiving ₦‎500 Million To Instigate Crisis In Labour Party by 8stargeneral: 10:42am On May 18, 2023
Would this native doctor agreed that he collected money

Respect your old age and go and enjoy the money or else what happened yesterday will be a child's play to compare what you will see next...we're not playing this time,allow court to do their job.
Romance / Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 8:59am On May 18, 2023
siofra:

A lesbian woman can give birth. Abi she's not a woman again
From who
Politics / Re: Tribunal: Why Atiku’s Application For Live Coverage Must Be Rejected – Tinubu by 8stargeneral: 8:49am On May 18, 2023
If truly you won the election as claimed prove it to Nigerians case close
Crime / Re: Anambra Woman Injures 7-Year-Old Nephew For Failing To Recite English Alphabet by 8stargeneral: 8:40am On May 18, 2023
Olamila:
My question is what's inec hiding how can a public institution that claim independence go to court to object televising of highly disputed election in Nigerian history. Is this not an opportunity for inec to clear their name instead the opposite is the case. I no tinubu never won the election
they can hide but not for ever...just matter of time...dis one go choke dem
Politics / Re: Livy Uzoukwu: What Is INEC Hiding? Obi's Lead Counsel Asks (Video) by 8stargeneral: 10:46pm On May 17, 2023
If they like let them hide under the earth truth must revealed

1 Like

Politics / Re: Obidients' Boo Lamidi Apapa Outside The Court of Appeal by 8stargeneral: 12:20pm On May 17, 2023
This native doctor called Apapa is up to something

Day first day i saw this man my mind didn't accept him

That God he has been exposed and booed...shameless old man

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (of 213 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.