YOUR PROBLEM IS THAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT EUTHANASIA IS ALL ABOUT , RESEARCH FURTHER PLS.
chocolatelady: May I remind us that its only God that has the right to take life since He was the one that created it in the first place. I repeat , no doctor or patient has the right to take life even though the pain might be unbearable but still u cannot take ones life. It is a mortal sin. God can miracuolously heal someone even at the point of death. We shouldnt debate how God normally does His own miracle even when doctors say that the patient has less than 24hrs to live. What if the doctor went ahead to inject the person to die and God has the plan that He will heal the person at the last hr, what happens ? If it is even allowed, it means that people can plan with d doctor and be killing their parents or even rich people so as to inherient their properties. Peaople can kill at the slightest provocation becos the system allows it. Some people will not even look for money to treat their loved ones and they will be like make d person kuku die, that there is no money for treatment. So mercy killing is a NO NO NO !
Preying on young desperately poor women ? Using human beings as incubators for babies and thereafter discarding them ? Putting women through all the risks and dangers of pregnancy without the corresponding benefits ? Being a middle man for a borderline shady practice ?
Do you realize that a rich woman will never become a surrogate mother for a poor woman who needs a baby ? That indicates to me what this is really about
This practice is exploitative and immoral. It is on par with sex change operations and organ harvesting. People have had fertility issues since the dawn of time and they did not die. The world did not come to an end.
BOTH YOU AND YOUR BADDY FREEZER ARE VERY STUPID MORONS
exlinkleads: Have you ever wondered if you are indeed doing the right thing when it concerns Christmas celebration?
Have you ever taken your time to research about what you have been celebrating right from the day you were born? Have you questioned if Jesus Christ was even born on 25th of December or are you just going with what the world has been led to believe?
To be honest, I used to be that way until I came of age. Have you? When I was a kid I believed in Santa Clus and Father Christmas but obvious you know now that those are simply myths. Well, so as many things you believe and practice blindly today. I used to even believe their were three wise men who came to great Merry when Jesus was born. Research guys, it is a lie.
Well, leader of Free the Sheeple Movement, Daddy Freeze has asked those celebrating Christmas to stop fooling the world into believing it’s Christ’s birthday when it’s actually a pagan god, Nimrod’s birthday.
The Controversial On Air Personality was reacting to a video where an American pastor, Brother Benx disagreed with Christmas and Ester celebration stating that there was no biblical documentation to back up such dates.
Daddy Freeze added that birthdays are pagan rituals under pagan gods and not of Christian origin. He went further to add that Christ never celebrated his birthday or any birthday at all.
His Instagram post reads:
You can’t just conjure up a date and fool the world into believing it’s Christ’s birthday when it’s actually Nimrod’s birthday that coincides with the winter solstice of the druids and pagans. –
Christ NEVER celebrated his birthday or any birthday at all, so why bring him into your pagan rituals and under your pagan gods? –
At the request of pagan ruler Herod Antipas step daughter Salome, at his birthday party, John the Baptist was beheaded. –
Birthdays are of pagan, NOT Christian origin! Celebrate your birthdays all you want, JUST KEEP CHRIST OUT OF IT! ~FRZ
WHY ARE YOU CRYING MORE THAN THE BEREAVED AND WHO ARE YOU TO TELL US WHAT TO BOYCOTT?
damiloladuke: A social media user identified as Egor Efiok has taken to Facebook to urge Nigerians to boycott the new cab hailing system Mr Taxi over what she considered as an alleged usage and dumping of Nigerian actor Jim Iyke.
Egor Efiok believed that the company rode on the popularity of the actor to publicize the App before claiming that he wanted a share in the company and was parading himself as the CEO. She wrote:
This Mr Taxi App Austin is a big MUMU and I urge all Nigerians to boycott his service and use Ubi Franklin's own, Taxify or Uber instead.
After using Jim Iyke's name and brand to garner publicity, he is now calling Jim Iyke out as an impostor. In the same breath, he also quips, "Jim Iyke is my friend". With friends like him, who needs enemies? If it weren't for Jim Iyke, I would never have heard of Mr Taxi App.
He now claims that Jim was only hired as a brand ambassador and then started asking to be a shareholder. So what if he asked to be a shareholder? Is he not a businessman?
Jim has several other businesses and does not need his ponkious Mr Taxi App. He was only helping out a friend and now this is the thanks he gets in return. It is just the same way a filmmaker decides to front Idris Elba or any other big celebrity as producer because they know that these celebrities would pull massive crowd and returns.
I am certain that this is what this ingrate of a man agreed with Jim and then suddenly became jealous, as Jim stole the show. He is not a proper businessman and just shot himself in the foot.
If celebrities refuse to help people, they will be labelled as snobs etc...would you blame them after encountering ingrates like this Austin man?
I repeat, Nigerian celebrities, please if you have loyalty towards your colleague, Jim Iyke, boycott this Mr Taxi App service. Let us see how successful his business will be after running down another man who tried to help him. Rubbish!!!
GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT BEFORE POSTING NONSENSE, ABDULAZIZ UDEH IS FROM ENUGU STATE AND NOT ANAMBRA STATE.
MayorofLagos: In the event a Christian Northerner emerges as presidential candidate for PDP, a Muslim Southerner will be picked to be running mate. It is good to know that Ibo has muslims. ________________________
Chibuike Egbo wrote
The Igbo people of the south east region in Nigeria with over 30 million population, have over the years maintained claim of being purely Christian region, but there is a modest population of Muslim Igbos in the region.
As with tradition on Db, we bring you informative and Educative articles and in this particular post, we have compiled Names and little details of some prominent and influential Muslims of Igbo extraction.
1. Sheikh Abdullahi Adam Idoko: He is the Chief imam of the University of Nigeria (UNN) Nsukka. Hails from Ogute Enugu-Ezike in Nsukka, Enugu State. He is also the Deputy secretary-general of the Nigeria Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs (NSCIA).
2. Ustaz Christian Isah Okonkwo: He is from Akpugo in Nkanu LGA, Enugu State, embraced Islam as a member of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC). He was the president of Moslem Corpers Association in Kaduna State and the Moslem Corpers Association of Nigeria. He was made the chief Imam of University of Ibadan in the 1980s. He is currently the Director of Administration of Nigeria Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs (NSCIA)
3. Alhaji Abdulaziz Chibuzo Ude: Hails from Anambra state. He is described as a businessman, Industrialist, Billionaire and a Philanthropist. He was an acting Chairman of the Board of Directors of NEWSWATCH in the 1980s. He is the founder of Nok Publishers and first African editor at Double Day.
4. Alhaji Daud Onyeagocha: He is from Imo state, a human right lawyer. He is the Chief Imam of Imo State and the Waziri Hausawa. His grandfather was said to be the first recorded Owerri man to embrace Islam in 1908.
5. Sheikh Daud Nwagui: He is from Afikpo in Ebonyi State. He is a Muslim from birth and the son of late Sheikh Ibrahim Okpani Nwagui, the founder of the Islamic Center, Afikpo who brought Islam to Afipko in 1958.
6. HRH Dr. Abdulfatai Emetumah: He is the Igwe(Traditional ruler) of Umuofor Kingdom, Oguta LGA , Of Imo state. He is described as an Islamic scholar. His father, Eze Alhaji Abdul Gaffaru (Ezeodo, Eze Ohazurukwe I of Akabor) is said to have converted to Islam during the war and thereafter brought it to his home town.
7. Sheikh Shehu Uthman Anaga: Hails from Ebonyi state. Became a Muslim at the age of 13 in 1972. He has worked with JNI as a Preacher. He holds a BA in Islamic Studies from the King Sa'ud University in Riyad, Saudi Arabia. He was the vice principal and later principal of of Jama'atu Institute for Arabic and Islamic Studies. He was the provost of the Jama'atu College of Education, Kaduna. He has completed his Masters and is pursuing his PHD.
8. Alhaji Yahaya Ndu: He is from Ezeagu LGA in Enugu State. An Imam at Al-Hauda Muslim School. He was the presidential Candidate of the African Renaissance Party (ARP).
9. Ustaz Aminu Igwebe Odera: He is from Orlu in Imo state. Converted to Islam at the age of 12 in the 1970s. Studied Islamic studies and later Food science technology in Tripoli University Libya. He was the chief Imam of Owerri. He was appointed the director of Administration of Nigeria Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs (NSCIA) in 2000. His maternal uncle, Late Muhammad Ukaba was the chief imam of Orlu Local Government.
10. Chief Abdulkadir A Obiahu: He is from Afikpo in Ebonyi state. He is an Engineer by Training, in 2007 he was conferred the Chieftaincy title of 'Onye Nchekwa Okwukwe Ala kuba Na Ala Igbo' (The Defender of the Islamic Faith in Igbo land) by His Royal Highness, Eze Nwosu Ibe, the Ezeigbo I of Abuja. He converted to Islam in 1982.
Are there names you think should be on this list? Leave a Comment!
THAT IS A WRONG STATISTICS , AS SOMEBODY WHO LIVED MANY YEARS IN THE GAMBIA, MUSLIMS CONSTITUTE 96% OF THE POPULATION WITH JUST ABOUT 3% CHRISTIANS.
MrPRevailer: Muslims constitute 90 percent of the population of the Gambia according to CIA factbook. A significant minority, estimated 9 percent of the population, is Christian, and less than 1 percent practice African Traditional Religion.
The Lord's Chosen on 1st and 2nd of September 2018, held a Holyghost anointed crusade that was attended by thousands of people. According to the news report, 95 percent of attendants/worshippers were muslims.
God performed great signs and wonders in their midst, healing broken bones, deaf and dumb, madness, numerous other sicknesses and problems.
JUST SHUT UP YOUR MOUTH IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY, GO TO MUSLIM COUNTRIES EVEN IN WEST AFRICA AND SEE THE LIVES OF MUSLIM WOMEN, YOU MAY NOT BELIEVE WHAT YOU MAY SEE , THEN YOU CAN JUDGE.
GoTV: This is indeed very shameful. How many times have we read or seen Muslim women fighting over adultery online Even though I'm a full blooded Christian, it's shameful that we Christians have allowed Muslims and Islam to be the best religion due to our misdeeds. No matter how we despise Muslims, they are very upright and morally better than we Christians. Prostitution and all sorts of immorality is predominant amongst we Christians yet we claim that we are followers of Christ? Even Christ will be ashamed of our irresponsible preachers. I may have to quit Christianity one day if our people don't change. Professor Akintola is always available to chastise every erring Muslim. Can that be said about our money conscious and over politicised CAN
Babyforever: Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew it's because of girls like this that men feel it's our duty to contribute to the growth of the family not forgetting that we're women and they are meant to look after us our needs and everything thing
JUST SHUT UP YOUR MOUTH , NO MATTER WHAT YOUR FATHER DID, CAN YOU CALL HIM USELESS? THEN KNOW THAT YOU ARE THE SON OF A USELESS MAN .
Fierce11: [b][/b]BOLD! For a child to say this about his late father, then that means that some ripe cocoyams are still buried in the earth. Was he sexually harassed as a child by his father? Was the father the 'wife-beating' type? Was the father a paedo, rapist or thief? Was the father's heart smeared with wickedness? Was he a ritualist, occultist or whatsoever short of words? Smh.. Only God knows sha... I see someone saying that even the dead deserves respect.. Oga, i beg to disagree.. A wicked man would not find peace even in death.. I have friends whose fathers were men of extremely unspeakable deeds.. Let us not condemn this young man who typed his mind and heart.. For him to say that they were 'all' glad to witness him die, then that alone goes a long way.. He deserves my respect for being honest and truthful.. Unlike the hypocrites that always floods NL typing how the have unconditional love for their moms when in real life, they are hated and the guys being very disrespectful towards them..
NO MATTER WHAT YOUR FATHER DID, CAN YOU CALL HIM USELESS?
MrAnele: Lets not judge.. we all know some fathers can be very useless... who knows maybe his father raped him or made him perform sexual acts on him when he was a kid...... or worst, maybe he pimped him out to predators.
Or he pregnanted all his sisters.
My point is, the father must really be useless for his son to post this...
AND YOU ARE PROUD TO SAY THAT ? DO NOT REJOICE AT PEOPLE'S WOES AND CALAMITIES BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT WILL BEFALL YOU TOMORROW . YOU ARE GLORIFYING GOD THAT THE MAN DIED, GOD DOESN'T NEED SUCH GLORY FROM YOU, GROW UP !
but the wedding couldn't take place at that time everything we plan want awkward, the most annoying part was her uncle refused us to get marred reason that we didn't come from the same place, it was a talk of war, everything about the wedding has been perfected. my wife parents are late, so the uncle was the one representing them,what ever the uncle says stand, the give us list which we worked on, propose list was cancel the uncle want and double all the bride price, which amount to (N700,000,000) seven hundred thousand Naira, but the money i have was not enough, we beg for reduction but the uncle refused, i have to cancel the wedding,because we cannot proceeding without the payment of the bride price.
my wife almost went insane due to the wickedness of her uncle. some months later her uncle died.
glory to God we did our wedding and traditional marriage last week what God have written no man can erase it. Mr&Mrs Macaulay skyline watch the video below
1) A pig is a real garbage gut. It will eat anything including urine, excrement, dirt, decaying animal flesh, maggots, or decaying vegetables. They will even eat the cancerous growths off other pigs or animals.
2) The meat and fat of a pig absorbs toxins like a sponge. Their meat can be 30 times more toxic than beef or venison.
3) When eating beef or venison, it takes 8 to 9 hours to digest the meat so what little toxins are in the meat are slowly put into our system and can be filtered by the liver. But when pork is eaten, it takes only 4 hours to digest the meat. We thus get a much higher level of toxins within a shorter time.
4) Unlike other mammals, a pig does not sweat or perspire. Perspiration is a means by which toxins are removed from the body. Since a pig does not sweat, the toxins remain within its body and in the meat.
5) Pigs and swine are so poisonous that you can hardly kill them with strychnine or other poisons.
6) Farmers will often pen up pigs within a rattlesnake nest because the pigs will eat the snakes, and if bitten they will not be harmed by the venom.
7) When a pig is butchered, worms and insects take to its flesh sooner and faster than to other animal's flesh. In a few days the swine flesh is full of worms.
Swine and pigs have over a dozen parasites within them, such as tapeworms, flukes, worms, and trichinae. There is no safe temperature at which pork can be cooked to ensure that all these parasites, their cysts, and eggs will be killed.
9) Pig meat has twice as much fat as beef. A 3 oz T bone steak contains 8.5 grams of fat; a 3 oz pork chop contains 18 grams of fat. A 3 oz beef rib has 11.1 grams of fat; a 3 oz pork spare rib has 23.2 grams of fat.
10) Cows have a complex digestive system, having four stomachs. It thus takes over 24 hours to digest their vegetarian diet causing its food to be purified of toxins. In contrast, the swine's one stomach takes only about 4 hours to digest its foul diet, turning its toxic food into flesh.
11) The swine carries about 30 diseases which can be easily passed to humans. This is why God commanded that we are not even to touch their carcase (Leviticus 11:8 )
12) The trichinae worm of the swine is microscopically small, and once ingested can lodge itself in our intestines, muscles, spinal cord or the brain. This results in the disease trichinosis. The symptoms are sometimes lacking, but when present they are mistaken for other diseases, such as typhoid, arthritis, rheumatism, gastritis, MS, meningitis, gall bladder trouble, or acute alcoholism.
13) The pig is so poisonous and filthy, that nature had to prepare him a sewer line or canal running down each leg with an outlet in the bottom of the foot. Out of this hole oozes pus and filth his body cannot pass into its system fast enough. Some of this pus gets into the meat of the pig
YOUR DAD WHO IS A LAWYER TAUGHT YOU AND YOUR SIBLINGS MATHS ?? BRAVO!
Angelawhite: I must attribute my success in mathematics so far to my parents- esp my dad. Among all my siblings (5 siblings), it seemed I was the dumbest in mathematics. I'm naturally a slow learner and most of the classes were fast paced and it was difficult for me to cope. My dad, who is a Lawyer, made it a point of duty to always be home by 5 pm to teach me and my siblings mathematics.
To cut the long story short, my grades improved, I wrote Jamb without prior knowledge of further maths, I got admitted to study Electrical engineering in one of the most prestigious universities in the. Country (UNN) and I'm currently running a Masters degree program (Telecommunication) in University of Ibadan
The need for parents to EDUCATE their children cannot be over emphasised. Children tend to be more confident when being taught by someone they are not afraid to share their fear with. Mum was always there to help with the areas she knew. She was a teacher and I was once her student. Sadly I only enjoyed her for 13 years
DID ANY BODY FORCE YOU TO BUY OR TAKE DRUGS? SUGAR, ALCOHOL, CIGARETTES , CARS, GUNS KILL MORE PEOPLE THAN DRUGS, WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO BAN THEM?
jessca048: see mentality nah ,so you don't know the drugs you carry usually result in the death of people who take them so what's the difference between you and those who mine skull. must you be tribalistic the topic said Nigerians and you called igbos
PLEASE STOP THIS CRAP OF A LIE, WHO MAKES 200M IN NNEWI MONTHLY ? DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT IT MEANS TO BE BE FINACIALLY STABLE ?
TroubleMaker47: He has a point in he's 2nd line but he is very wrong in the 1st. Go to Nnewi and see guys of 22yrs being self made multi millionaires! Legitimately!!! These guys import trailer loads of goods and make turnovers exceeding 200million monthly!!! They started biz as early as 15yrs. Truth is our higher education is grossly over estimated and sadly we only realise that 1 month after NYSC POP.
Mangoes are not only sweet, but they are also the "king of fruits", A least, according to the Indians. Mangoes originated from South Asia and has now become one of the most cultivated in the Tropics.
Mangoes are not only tasty, but the king of fruits has some serious health benefits.
Here are 10 amazing health benefits of mangoes:
Prevents Cancer: Research has shown antioxidant compounds in mango fruit have been found to protect against colon, breast, leukemia and prostate cancers. Mango contains quercetin, isoquercitrin, astragalin, fisetin, gallic acid and methylgallat, as well as the abundant enzymes.
Lower Cholesterol: Mangoes contain large amounts of dietary fibers, pectin and Vitamin C which lower the serum cholesterol levels, particularly the Low-Density Lipoprotein cholesterol or LDL cholesterol (bad cholesterol).
Increase Libido: Mangoes contain Vitamin E, which helps to regulate sex hormones and boost sex drive. Vitamin E, also known as the ‘sex vitamin’ due to its ability to increase sexual desire.
Helps in Diabetes: Mangoes leave help normalize insulin levels in the blood. The traditional home remedy involves boiling leaves in water, soaking through the night and then consuming the filtered decoction in the morning.
Helps To Promote Brain Health: Studies have shown that the abundant quantities of vitamin B6 contained in mango, are vital for maintaining and improving the activities of the brain.
These vitamins aid in the amalgamation of the major neurotransmitters that contribute in determining mood and the modification of sleeping patterns.
Heat Stroke Remedy: Juicing the fruit from green mango and mixing with water and a sweetener helps to cool down the body and prevent harm to the body.
Improve Digestion: when eaten, soothes the stomach by lowering the acidity and improving digestion. They contain digestive enzymes such as esters, aldehydes and terpenes which help break down food and improve digestion.
Improve Memory: Studies have shown that glutamine acid in mangoes boost memory in children, by keeping the brain cells active.
Takes Care Of The Eye: Mango fruits are packed with vitamin A. In fact, studies have shown that one cup of sliced mangoes equals 25% intake of your daily need for vitamin A.
And vitamin A, on the other hand, is essential for good vision because it helps protect the surface of the eye (cornea)
Clears Skin: Mangoes clear clogged pores and eliminate pimples.
Chidex2442: mine was when I was still in JSS2, I was coming back from school with this my female childhood friend. we saw a ripe mango on the tree she accepted to climb since I had an injury in my foot. she was about climbing then she remembered her mom told her that anyday a guy sees her pant, she will get pregnant. she had to remove the pant and claim the tree....
topgear: I think this is a good question. Cuz the bible says women shud submit to their husbands and a woman's place is under the authority of a man. I wonder if this is also applicable to the church.
It is a fact that no women was ordained as a priest or prophet in the bible but women were involved in evangelism and also ministered to men but they were Neva ordained.
I think biblicaly women are allowed to preach and minister but not lead as a General overseer or head of a congregation.
HAVEN'T YOU HEARD OF THESE BIBLICAL PROPHETESSES? 1. MIRIAM The sister of Moses and Aaron, “Miriam the prophetess” (Exodus 15:20) was assigned to watch Moses when he lay as a baby in the bulrushes. The Lord spoke directly to her and Aaron when they took pride in their prophetic gifts, and He cursed Miriam with leprosy (Numbers 12:1-16). She is later named as one of the three who helped lead the children of Israel out of Egypt: “I brought thee up out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed thee out of the house of servants; and I sent before thee Moses, Aaron, and Miriam” (Micah 6:4; see Exodus 15:20).
2. DEBORAH The fourth judge in Israel, Deborah was directed by the Lord to know when to go to battle, helping to free the kingdom from the subjugation of a foreign king. Deborah rightly was able to say, “I arose a mother in Israel” (Judges 5:7; see Judges 4:4).
3. HULDAH Huldah lived in the time of the righteous king Josiah (640 B.C.). She prophesied that the wicked people of Judah would feel the wrath of God, but that Josiah would be blessed (2 Kings 22:14-20).
4. ISAIAH’S WIFE
Little is known of her other than the fact that Isaiah calls her “the prophetess.” She bore him children that were named by the Lord (Isaiah 8:3).
5. ANNA Anna was an 84-year-old widow who was present when Jesus was taken to the temple as a baby. Luke wrote that she “departed not from the temple, but served God with fastings and prayers night and day.” When she saw the baby, she “gave thanks . . . unto the Lord, and spake of him to all that looked for redemption in Jerusalem” (Luke 2:36-38).
Thanks for your compliment. But the truth is that within me I know that I'm far from being too good - I know and understand my shortcoming and I'm striving to overcome it. Anyway, to start from the little I know, when communicating always strive to focus more on competency than articulacy; like on this subject under discussion, relegate formality to the background and adopt informality both on your reasoning and in your writing. And of course, there's a need for you to embrace reading as a hobby - personally, I am a voracious reader.