Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. (31168 Views)

10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You / Ladies : Clear Signs To Know He Won't Marry You. / Guys like girls with skimpy dresses and tight trousers, but they won't marry them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 31, 2012
acidtalk: I received the biggest shock this morning.....

I went to my fiancée’s place to drop off an item she urgently needed for a presentation at work.
While i was still waiting for her to come down and meet me, i met her father who complained his internet service as been down all day and he needed to send an urgent e.mail to a client before 10am.

I requested to see what the problem was and after checking his modem, i discovered he had no more bandwidth on his package.
He uses a service that is quite far from where he stays so the issue of going to their office to pay before 10am was out of it.

After thinking for a while, i offered to drop my laptop with him so that he doesn't miss out on a business deal.
i turned it on, put the password and handed it over to him. just then his daughter came down and we both strolled away as she was already late for office.

Lo and behold about 30minutes later, my fiancee called and told me where ever i was i should meet her at an eatery close to her office. i was scared and confused at the same time as this is the person i just parted with some 30minutes ago.

I rush there and waited for a while as she needed to give excuse of why she should leave the office that early in the morning.

When she arrived, she was close to tears and was accusing me of giving my laptop to her father. While i was still yet to phantom what she meant. She said her father called her and was screaming that she can't marry me on continue with the relationship because i am his biggest critic on nairaland. He said i never agree to his views and i always insult his personality.

she made me understand that since i hibernated my system, as soon as he logged on to nairaland, he saw my username and almost smashed my laptop.

I am so confused right now and scared to go pickup my laptop later today, i really don't understand why he will take this issue that far.

how old are u?

1 Like

Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 31, 2012
naijapatriot: [size=17pt]Somebody is desperately trying to outrun shymmex in the attention-seeking event of the olympics[/size] undecided undecided grin grin
Falls from Nepa pole. . . grin
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by achi4u(m): 2:48pm On Jul 31, 2012
sexkillz: Lmao @ acidtalk viewing as a guest. . . grin
he don put fire for the bush and stand one side dy watchgringringrin
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Meeah: 2:50pm On Jul 31, 2012
Consistency is the name of the game AcidTalk.....u should have built on your 'village wife" story by saying she's preggy for her village bobo or something lamer............not this. smh!

1 Like

Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by fittty(m): 2:55pm On Jul 31, 2012
acidtalk: I received the biggest shock this morning.....

I went to my fiancée’s place to drop off an item she urgently needed for a presentation at work.
While i was still waiting for her to come down and meet me, i met her father who complained his internet service as been down all day and he needed to send an urgent e.mail to a client before 10am.

I requested to see what the problem was and after checking his modem, i discovered he had no more bandwidth on his package.
He uses a service that is quite far from where he stays so the issue of going to their office to pay before 10am was out of it.

After thinking for a while, i offered to drop my laptop with him so that he doesn't miss out on a business deal.
i turned it on, put the password and handed it over to him. just then his daughter came down and we both strolled away as she was already late for office.

Lo and behold about 30minutes later, my fiancee called and told me where ever i was i should meet her at an eatery close to her office. i was scared and confused at the same time as this is the person i just parted with some 30minutes ago.

I rush there and waited for a while as she needed to give excuse of why she should leave the office that early in the morning.

When she arrived, she was close to tears and was accusing me of giving my laptop to her father. While i was still yet to phantom what she meant. She said her father called her and was screaming that she can't marry me on continue with the relationship because i am his biggest critic on nairaland. He said i never agree to his views and i always insult his personality.

she made me understand that since i hibernated my system, as soon as he logged on to nairaland, he saw my username and almost smashed my laptop.

I am so confused right now and scared to go pickup my laptop later today, i really don't understand why he will take this issue that far.

Tale by moonlight! dude your story aint real. let those with Fish Brains contribute to his cock and bull story undecided
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Mygoldie(f): 2:56pm On Jul 31, 2012
naijapatriot: Somebody is desperately trying to outrun shymmex in the attention-seeking event of the olympics undecided undecided grin grin
grin grin grin embarassed
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by webcam(m): 3:00pm On Jul 31, 2012
the father in question is monkey....nairaland issue die in nairaland his daughter relationship has nothing to do with the insult he recieve on nairaland.....i think the poster dint need to apologies to any monkey that run mouth on here like tap
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Clemzy16(m): 3:02pm On Jul 31, 2012
@op If You're a joke, I'll just pass this thread like It's funny.. What makes you think he wouldn't be reading this right now!!!
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by jpphilips(m): 3:03pm On Jul 31, 2012
bamosagie: Were you about to marry GEJ's daughter?

nope beaf's daughter
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 31, 2012
webcam: the father in question is monkey....nairaland issue die in nairaland his daughter relationship has nothing to do with the insult he recieve on nairaland.....i think the poster dint need to apologies to any monkey that run mouth on here like tap
Nairaland issues dont die at Nairaland, Mister.
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by teesexy1(m): 3:10pm On Jul 31, 2012
lol, omo i was gullible too, believed it sha - feeling sorry for the guy. as they say not everything on nl is real or true. shocked grin cheesy
see how d yeye tales by moonlight reach frontpage

1 Like

Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 31, 2012
Acidtalk= complexities
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by flexdee(m): 3:14pm On Jul 31, 2012
@ OP, am pretty sure you are an attention seeker, maybe u need to try ur luck elsewhere.
Come to think of it, if it was to be true do you think the man in question is not going
to see this?
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by mekaboy(m): 3:17pm On Jul 31, 2012
GUY RECOMMEND THIS MOVIE TO FELLOW NAIRALANDERS TO WATCH grin grin YOU CANT WATCH THE MOVIE ALONE AND CLAIM IT HAPPENED TO YOU, ITS AN INTERESTING ONE, WHATS THE TITLE?.
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by tellwisdom: 3:18pm On Jul 31, 2012
l
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by sirAmeh(m): 3:18pm On Jul 31, 2012
story,story..........
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by ijebabe: 3:26pm On Jul 31, 2012
If acidtalk hasn't seen any of these posts yet, he will get the shock of his life when he logs in. His other threads haven't done this great.
The passionate replies are deeply touching and soul stirring grin grin grin
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by drzed: 3:26pm On Jul 31, 2012
acidtalk:

i don't even know the party the man belongs, today he is PDP, tomorrow he his ACN, you know all this kin ashewo politicians.

Worse of all, i dont even know his username in here and his daughter too has no idea.

Na wah o! (muttered in GEJ-facebook-joke-accent)....And you still dey yab di man on top all your previous acid-yabis wey make am nearly smash your laptop, come give you red card ?? You need help. But I am suspecting this story to either be a joke or it happened to (i.e. you are reporting on behalf of) someone else. If it happened to you, how dare you call your babe's dad an Ashewo politician...especially after he is pissed with you for always being his critic? You must be joking or seeking attention like others have said.

Regardless sha, you are living up to your username grin
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by DANILSA(m): 3:29pm On Jul 31, 2012
sexkillz: Smh @ the level this guy can go to seek attention. Few days ago, he received a letter from the village to marry, and he said he doesn't know her yet.

www.nairaland.com/995791
sexkillz na true u talk.
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by davades(m): 3:38pm On Jul 31, 2012
Ishilove:
Somebody hold me before I faint, but I think I'm in love with sexkillz...

Dude, you be correct FBI grin

Walahi †ђξ guy dey everywhere...ori e foka Sibe
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Heck: 3:48pm On Jul 31, 2012
AcidTalk is quite intelligent, certainly he is not smart. There were too many mix-ups especially with his quick trail responses to early reactions. But u guys need a caution, some of us treat issues from NL in dearie fashion.

where is Kitty Kat ?
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by sucezTP(f): 3:49pm On Jul 31, 2012
This one na real season film o!
End of season 1 sha!
Lemme watch out for season 2...
....following...
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Melahou(m): 3:59pm On Jul 31, 2012
what is this young man saying...please give me the Swahili version of your story
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by ACM10: 4:02pm On Jul 31, 2012
This topic has been moved to Jokes Section.

Sexkillz
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by fizzygirl(f): 4:17pm On Jul 31, 2012
;DLiar liar, pants on fire
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by r231(m): 4:24pm On Jul 31, 2012
Sky-walker:

No I am confused. what happenned to Mrs_acidtalk and baby_acidtalk? grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by MrLee(m): 4:26pm On Jul 31, 2012
Just act normal n go and take ur laptop and if he attacts u just give him a liltle apology and leave, don't run away 4rm ur fears man
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by GboyegaD(m): 4:33pm On Jul 31, 2012
Go pick up your laptop and wait to see his reaction. I think he is just one of those who detest the truth but please, do not say that to his face. Please, do not look scared and if he brings up the topic, tell him you only air your opinion on issues raised and you never intended attacking his personality. Also, let him know that if that was your intentions, you would never have given him your laptop to use and I think with that he should act reasonably. However, remember say henceforth, you no get freedom finish ooo because he would try to lure you to his side of the divide and you need to know how to manage that.

I know an elderly man here who reads Nairaland as though his medical profession depends on it and the day I got to know, I was shocked because he knew me one way or the other as he told me my username. For those who think the OPs story is impossible, you never can tell until it happens to you.
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by automania: 4:41pm On Jul 31, 2012
Acidtalk I see you viewing, come defend yourself nah... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by slimyem: 4:43pm On Jul 31, 2012
lmao@acidtalk calling himself a critique...
Duh!
The only thing he does on nairaland is start threads upon threads on mostly Romance Section and Education section!
The guy doesn't have one constant person he argues!
Hell,he can't even argue nothing!
He's one of the most polite Nairalanders i know so i'm wondering why anyone would fight him over his posts outside NL.
He posts nothing worth hating over...except you wanna hate him over fabricated stories!
Its nice he decided to shut up after killz poked holed in his post.
Mtcheeeeeeeeew.....cheesy

1 Like

Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by deloon(m): 4:57pm On Jul 31, 2012
What a jerk!
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by nehimartins(m): 5:03pm On Jul 31, 2012
Acidtalk,pls tell that to dull people in remote part of taraba,and not to educated people like us..thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

4 Well-kept Secrets About Womanizers / Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée / Two Nairalanders Set To Tie The Knot On Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.