Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. (31168 Views)

10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You / Ladies : Clear Signs To Know He Won't Marry You. / Guys like girls with skimpy dresses and tight trousers, but they won't marry them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Idowuogbo(f): 5:04pm On Jul 31, 2012
slimyem: lmao@acidtalk calling himself a critique...
Duh!
The only thing he does on nairaland is start threads upon threads on mostly Romance Section and Education section!
The guy doesn't have one constant person he argues!
Hell,he can't even argue nothing!
He's one of the most polite Nairalanders i know so i'm wondering why anyone would fight him over his posts outside NL.
He posts nothing worth hating over...except you wanna hate him over fabricated stories!
Its nice he decided to shut up after killz poked holed in his post.
Mtcheeeeeeeeew.....cheesy
See am! Na to write biography na hin u sabi.

Busybody oshi!
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by cheesome(m): 5:04pm On Jul 31, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]wats d nexus of dis story wit me..asin lyk wetin con concern me or shea u go invite me for d wedding?..guy park well...
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 31, 2012
bamosagie: Were you about to marry GEJ's daughter?

grin grin grin
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by slick1(m): 5:12pm On Jul 31, 2012
ur papa oh! who u dey try to fool with this kind of story?....how do stories like this get to be on the front page in the first place..............
if u nid story telling job then go to nollyfirewood
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by slimyem: 5:19pm On Jul 31, 2012
Idowuogbo:
See am! Na to write biography na hin u sabi.

Busybody oshi!
why e dey pain you?
Na you be acidtalk fiancee ni?
Na ur papa story hin dey talk for here ni?
Abegi!cheesy
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:20pm On Jul 31, 2012
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NL never ceases to amuse me!
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 31, 2012
@Acidtalk

Are you going to let these scroungers destroy your NL reputation like that?

What happened to the 'acid' in your 'talk', huh?? angry angry

Oi, I'm a fan!! cool
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 31, 2012
Your user name said it all, you gat to be kidding bro....
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by samfibby(m): 5:20pm On Jul 31, 2012
Everyone should have figured it out. His father discovered he was his critic on nairaland and the next thing he hurries to nairaland to make it known to everyone. That was 2 quick and he expects us to believe his father isnt reading this comment on nairaland, even if it was true, his father-in law would definitely follow everyone of his post on nairaland. I knew something was fishy. Guy, u try but u dont fool anyone. But keep it up and keep it coming. cheesy cheesy wink
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by spothot: 5:28pm On Jul 31, 2012
@acidtalk ur 'yansh' has been exposed. So, na so so lie u dey come peddle 4 here? Too bad for an intelligent but 'unsmart' guy like you
@sexkills thank you my guy
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by deshclones(m): 5:40pm On Jul 31, 2012
Acidtalk..you are still ma guy regardless..like dat lost soul shymmex said...abeg come nd redeem ur NL image..just spin something to extricate yourself from this mess bro...dudes like 190,cork,lefulefu nd urs truly have used situations like this to get popular..your ability to create a good spin story will make you a star here..don't disppoint me..peace bro.
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 31, 2012
acidtalk:

i don't even know the party the man belongs, today he is PDP, tomorrow he his ACN, you know all this kin ashewo politicians.

Worse of all, i dont even know his username in here and his daughter too has no idea.
Son,I guess you are still attacking my person here with your phone because I am still with your laptop and consider it seized.
You still had the silly gut to call me ashewo politician knowing fully well I will be reading eh?
Let me not catch you near my house or my daughter again

2 Likes

Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by ifihearam: 5:42pm On Jul 31, 2012
This guy can LIEEEEEEE
Na small tin he take lie pass 190 and sexkillz
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by acidtalk: 5:43pm On Jul 31, 2012
*Coughs and sips a glass of water*

I decided not to comment as some fellows decided to derail the thread like they derail my every single thread.
When i come to start a thread on nairaland, more than 95% of it are real life stories either it happened to me directly or someone quite close.

The aim and objective is for us to learn from the stories.
If i wanted to seek for attention or fame, i wont do it on an anonymous platform.
I try with everything in me to separate my private and real life from my personality on this forum.
But one thing is for sure, there will always be something to learn from my thread FOR THOSE WITH WISDOM.

This will be my 102 thread on this forum and i will like to say with ALL humility, that more than 80 of my threads are filled with lessons every single person can learn from only if we put aside our childish mindset on this forum.

Not everything will be thought in the family, school or work place. somethings are to be learnt by hearing other people's stories.

I wont go back to issues of yesterday but i will say one thing, SEXKILLS is an ENEMY of this forum and its members, he will spill is last blood just to see threads of those he considers as "threats" are derailed. for every single reason (if you go through every post on romance) you all will see his personal attack towards me.

I Hardly post there these days as he ends up throwing it to either dating or general sections. pleces very relevant.

My advice to you all is that see the lesson to be learnt in this my story and if you don't believe it then you have no write to insult me. Afterall freedom of speak is still included in out constitution.

Enough said
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by mhozzis(m): 5:43pm On Jul 31, 2012
It sounds like something out of a nollywood comedy movie where a ghost looks left and right before crossing the road.
Acidtalk, i'm begining to doubt the authenticity of most of your threads on nairaland
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by samfibby(m): 5:44pm On Jul 31, 2012
Nairalanders, this is an opportunity to sharpen our drama writing skills. Lets help adcid talk finish his tales by moon light. As for me this how he ends the cock and bull story:

So, our dear acidtalk makes up his mind to meet his cover nairalander in-law. His heart pounds rigorously against his rib cage, his thoughts filled with thoughts like "who actually could my in-law be on nairaland, could he be the enigmatic BEAF, the fearless pro GEJ who would sacrifice his balls 4 PDP or could it be OKIJA JUJU, the only educated juju man who never attended primary school but types queens english grin grin ;on nairaland. As he walks along with his obviously infuriated girlfriend several thoughts rage through his small brain....Now over to next poster
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Tolaaaaannni(f): 5:45pm On Jul 31, 2012
I think this story would have been believeable if the op had connect it with the "village girl" story. grin
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by acidtalk: 5:50pm On Jul 31, 2012
Like i earlier said, i deal with people FILLED WITH WISDOM

Even the most idio-tic person on nairaland which is even the same sexkills knows that the thread he pointed out was just a FUN THING.

People can't you reason and see the way myself and mynd_44 derailed the thread and said the men in the village turned someone into a goat?

I am so much dissapointed with this generation of ours, where people no longer use their brains to reason rather they will follow the crowd.

THE VILLAGE GIRL STORY WAS JUST A JOKE LIKE THE "ROMANTIC BEER PARLOUR THREAD"
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by acidtalk: 5:54pm On Jul 31, 2012
For those of you who follow the crowd, take a look and see the genesis of why sexkills decided to do what he did.
Go through this thread and judge who is truly a LIAR and DECEITE on this forum.

https://www.nairaland.com/1003932/dashing-out-recharge-cards-celebrate
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by tobechi20(m): 6:01pm On Jul 31, 2012
sexkillz: I'm such a fool for believing this at first! angry

a fool who just realise his føolishness is no longer a fool.ju U ARE FORGIVEN
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by mhozzis(m): 6:11pm On Jul 31, 2012
Tales by moonlight
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by dare2think: 6:22pm On Jul 31, 2012
acidtalk:

THE VILLAGE GIRL STORY WAS JUST A JOKE LIKE THE "ROMANTIC BEER PARLOUR THREAD"

Really!!!

why then did you say the below when someone initially doubted your story.

acidtalk:

Joke keh?
Isn't until when you hear in 3months time that "Village girl shoots husband with her father's hunting gun" before you will believe me?

This na serious issue oh!

I know say una no like me for nairaland, so it will even make your guys happier if dem force me to maRry village girl.

Why was your 'Joke' not in the Joke section'?
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 31, 2012
dare2think:

Really!!!

Bro, why are you shooting a dead horse? grin grin
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by acidtalk: 6:31pm On Jul 31, 2012
dare2think:

Really!!!

Guy you definitely need a brain transplant.

If you can't phantom a serious statement from asarcastic one is it my fault you have reasoning problems.

By the way, what the f4ck do you think I owe you or anyone any explanation whether I post I lie or not on this forum?

If you detest me, as5 pipe don't open my thread. I am here having the fun of my life and you are crying over another man's wittiness. Is your life that pathetic?

Buzz off dude, you stink.
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by acidtalk: 6:35pm On Jul 31, 2012
sexkillz: Bro, why are you shooting a dead horse? grin grin

Taking you down is like inhaling oxygen to me. My only issue is you will go hiding and begging your fellow animalistic moderators to hide post.

Dude open your BAT eye and rabbit hears, I am born to rule......nairaland is a past time for me but as for you, your life depends on it.

Dead horse that puts a smile on the entire nairaland's faces? Maybe you meant to say a "flying Angel".

People like you will push someone to talk later Odunu and Rokiatu will say someone is blowing ones trumpet.

Get a life slave boy.
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 31, 2012
Nairaland Olympic Gold medalist in Lying. . . grin
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by acidtalk: 6:38pm On Jul 31, 2012
sexkillz: Bro, why are you shooting a dead horse? grin grin

You are just filled with so much hate and bitterness.

Before you EDITED your very first post on this section this were your exact words "Funniest thread of the year. Front page Pleeeeeease".

The thread actually got to the front page only for you to realize it was from me and then the hatred surfaced.
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Heymus(m): 6:44pm On Jul 31, 2012
What a wonderful toory tela must be a son of Mr. Jimi Sholanke
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by avicky(f): 6:49pm On Jul 31, 2012
acidtalk: *Coughs and sips a glass of water*

I decided not to comment as some fellows decided to derail the thread like they derail my every single thread.
When i come to start a thread on nairaland, more than 95% of it are real life stories either it happened to me directly or someone quite close.

The aim and objective is for us to learn from the stories.
If i wanted to seek for attention or fame, i wont do it on an anonymous platform.
I try with everything in me to separate my private and real life from my personality on this forum.
But one thing is for sure, there will always be something to learn from my thread FOR THOSE WITH WISDOM.

This will be my 102 thread on this forum and i will like to say with ALL humility, that more than 80 of my threads are filled with lessons every single person can learn from only if we put aside our childish mindset on this forum.

Not everything will be thought in the family, school or work place. somethings are to be learnt by hearing other people's stories.

I wont go back to issues of yesterday but i will say one thing, SEXKILLS is an ENEMY of this forum and its members, he will spill is last blood just to see threads of those he considers as "threats" are derailed. for every single reason (if you go through every post on romance) you all will see his personal attack towards me.

I Hardly post there these days as he ends up throwing it to either dating or general sections. pleces very relevant.

My advice to you all is that see the lesson to be learnt in this my story and if you don't believe it then you have no write to insult me. Afterall freedom of speak is still included in out constitution.

Enough said
I'm sure u meant 'right ' as against 'write' and 'freedom of speech' not 'speak'.

1 Like

Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 31, 2012
avicky:
I'm sure u meant 'right ' as against 'write' and 'freedom of speech' not 'speak'.
Gaddamn, why are you so wicked? grin
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by acidtalk: 6:57pm On Jul 31, 2012
sexkillz: Gaddamn, why are you so wicked? grin

Like 190 clearly told you some days back.

Sexkillz get a high school certificate. All your mates are already graduates you are even yet to get a high school certificate.

I guess you wouldn't be this jobless if you were going to school like guys your age.

Nairaland is the only place where you find solace on earth and one day, Seun will surely kick you off from being his moderator after he discovers how you are intentionally planning to ruin his business.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

4 Well-kept Secrets About Womanizers / Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée / Two Nairalanders Set To Tie The Knot On Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.