Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:02 PM

All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. (31428 Views)

10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You / Ladies : Clear Signs To Know He Won't Marry You. / Guys like girls with skimpy dresses and tight trousers, but they won't marry them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Dipwater(m): 6:57pm On Jul 31, 2012
Laughs. this acid guy sef dey lie oooooo
Haba ur lie fit collapse third mainland bridge
Like sexkillz said u are nairaland olympic gold medalist in lying haAaaaaahaaaaaaaaaa
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by dare2think: 6:57pm On Jul 31, 2012
Nairaland seriously needs age limitation.

Dude, the amount of people who have found out your folly is enough for you to hide your e-face in Shame.

Your posts stinks of immaturity and foolishness. You are getting aggressive because your folly and lies have been caught out.

You are a male-bi.tch that treasures attention. I hope you are happy now. You are getting all the attention.

Bloody liar!

Joker.
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 31, 2012
acidtalk:

Like 190 clearly told you some days back.

Sexkillz get a high school certificate. All your mates are already graduates you are even yet to get a high school certificate.

I guess you wouldn't be this jobless if you were going to school like guys your age.

Nairaland is the only place where you find solace on earth and one day, Seun will surely kick you off from being his moderator after he discovers how you are intentionally planning to ruin his business.
Yeah yeah. . .

You've won gold already, why still lying? grin
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 31, 2012
Dipwater: Laughs. this acid guy sef dey lie oooooo
Haba ur lie fit collapse third mainland bridge
Like sexkillz said u are nairaland olympic gold medalist in lying haAaaaaahaaaaaaaaaa
Abegi, keep 3rd mainland out of this na, abi na so you hate lagos reach? sad
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by sunkoye: 7:09pm On Jul 31, 2012
good story dear.
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by sucezTP(f): 7:12pm On Jul 31, 2012
LMAO
Now, season 2 continues!

As for me, i won't lie o cos one of your threads in job/vacancy section helped me. I was almost falling into the hands of scammers ...
Bt! This one wey u talk for this thread really amazed me and can't stop laughing..
Its one of those things sha!
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by acidtalk: 7:15pm On Jul 31, 2012
avicky:
I'm sure u meant 'right ' as against 'write' and 'freedom of speech' not 'speak'.

You are such a lucky fellow.
Send me your CV. I need to employ a receptionist as soon as possible.
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Exponental(m): 7:21pm On Jul 31, 2012
Is Nairaland a password to heaven?
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by acidtalk: 7:28pm On Jul 31, 2012
dare2think: Nairaland seriously needs age limitation.

Dude, the amount of people who have found out your folly is enough for you to hide your e-face in Shame.

Your posts stinks of immaturity and foolishness. You are getting aggressive because your folly and lies have been caught out.

You are a male-bi.tch that treasures attention. I hope you are happy now. You are getting all the attention.

Bloody liar!

Joker.

Can i be so silly to even think of responding to you.
The highest number of replies you have ever had on a thread of yours is 9. and out of 14 thread topics you have created your total replies gotten is less than 40.

Why wont i expect you to be so bitter with life?

see some of your threads which proved to the world how st*upid you are.

https://www.nairaland.com/837261/fuel-subsidy-removal-effect-real

https://www.nairaland.com/837108/fuel-subsidy-effect-properties

https://www.nairaland.com/691301/tribute-un-born-daughter

Then Compare it with just 10 out of the 102 threads of mine and then point which one wasn't a blockbuster?

https://www.nairaland.com/987784/a-z-entrepreneur-all-need-know
https://www.nairaland.com/965174/romantic-beer-parlour-anything-fit
https://www.nairaland.com/1005200/all-because-nairaland-he-said
https://www.nairaland.com/962680/ladies-what-items-like-always
https://www.nairaland.com/1003932/dashing-out-recharge-cards-celebrate
https://www.nairaland.com/1003181/graduates-fail-primary-school-questions
https://www.nairaland.com/1003145/minor-acts-cause-damage-marriages
https://www.nairaland.com/968512/list-fake-employment-companies-stay
https://www.nairaland.com/967818/does-sharing-financial-responsibilities-bring
https://www.nairaland.com/971886/impregnated-maid-because-banker-wife

1 Like

Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by micheall36: 7:32pm On Jul 31, 2012
Knowing ur gurl pap os mad at ya en u still got balls to refer to him as "Ashawo politician"......u dont deserve his daughter,
if the man is ma pop i was beat da crap out of u now for being this disrespectful bro.....this is so lame of u!!!
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by acidtalk: 7:44pm On Jul 31, 2012
sexkillz: Yeah yeah. . .

You've won gold already, why still lying? grin

Its a Yes or No question.
Do you have your High School Certificate??

Come and answer this.
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by dare2think: 7:50pm On Jul 31, 2012
15 yr old boy that revels on the amount of attention his threads accumulates!!!!

I repeat, you are a boy-bi.tch that craves attention!

How much has Seun given you for your 'Blockbuster' threads?

You are a pathetic teenager with no shame. After reading the responses from various people on this thread, you still show your shameless e-face.

I desist from engaging with you any further, you are too immature to be taken seriously.

I know you itching to have the last say like any immature and attention seeking child would crave . So, the floor is yours.
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by tadysmart(m): 7:52pm On Jul 31, 2012
acidtalk:

i don't even know the party the man belongs, today he is PDP, tomorrow he his ACN, you know all this kin ashewo politicians.

Worse of all, i dont even know his username in here and his daughter too has no idea.

Men!! if I be the man sef I go carry double barrel scatter your skull . Imagine after the encounter you had with him, this is what you still write. Anyway sha! I have to doubt the story. Refering him as political ashewo. Now, that is more reason I appeal to everyone on cyber space to always keep our criticism as civil as possible. May be in one of your comments you might have been uncivil with him. Like he said you attacked his personality.
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by acidtalk: 7:58pm On Jul 31, 2012
dare2think: 15 yr old boy that revels on the amount of attention his threads accumulates!!!!

You are a pathetic teenager with no shame. After reading the responses from various people on this thread, you still show your shameless e-face.

I desist from engaging with you any further, you are too immature to be taken seriously.

I know you itching to have the last say like any immature and attention seeking child would crave . So, the floor is yours.

Tell YOUR MASTER Sexkills that the more he keeps bringing his foot soldiers forward, the more i will keep crushing you all.

Yesterday he sent Ms Pookies now you.
hope you enjoyed the 'gist" while it lasted?
Less i forget, there's another of my thread waiting for you to contribute on the Front Page.
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Idowuogbo(f): 8:00pm On Jul 31, 2012
slimyem: why e dey pain you?
Na you be acidtalk fiancee ni?
Na ur papa story hin dey talk for here ni?
Abegi!cheesy
No b ur papa dey threaten d guy ni?

Abeg warn dat panama wearing father of urs o! tongue grin
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Idowuogbo(f): 8:02pm On Jul 31, 2012
dare2think: 15 yr old boy that revels on the amount of attention his threads accumulates!!!!

Wa gbayi! Ur ori is tuka si be.... grin
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by tadysmart(m): 8:05pm On Jul 31, 2012
acidtalk:

Tell YOUR MASTER Sexkills that the more he keeps bringing his foot soldiers forward, the more i will keep crushing you all.

Yesterday he sent Ms Pookies now you.
hope you enjoyed the 'gist" while it lasted?
Less i forget, there's another of my thread waiting for you to contribute on the Front Page.

Come'o. Does it mean you posted this because you want attention,SMH,you cracked me if thats the case.
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by acidtalk: 8:09pm On Jul 31, 2012
tadysmart:

Come'o. Does it mean you posted this because you want attention,SMH,you cracked me if thats the case.

When i wasn't seeking attention they said i was. now let me show them how much i crave for the attention.
How can one need attention on a FACELESS (Anonymous) platform? isn't it silly?
But this people want to just run someone down and i am way ahead of their tricks.
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by slimyem: 8:40pm On Jul 31, 2012
Idowuogbo:
No b ur papa dey threaten d guy ni?

Abeg warn dat panama wearing father of urs o! tongue grin
my papa wey dey village??
Where im wan take see desktop talkless laptop?
Don't go funny!
Go beg that your political ashawo papa make him forgive acid o....so you go quick marry and born at least one pikin b4 your next 39th birthday.cheesycheesycheesy
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by lion042(m): 8:43pm On Jul 31, 2012
Guy forget that lappy ooo... He fit use gun for you....lol
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 31, 2012
sexkillz: Gaddamn, why are you so wicked? grin
What is Gaddamn in english language. You and your harems ravaging nairaland like a chronic parasite.
The message was clear forget the delivery.
Others like seun,phemmy,spyder are making money on Nairaland and you are here correcting english language.
I can prove to you that 90 per cent of the written english on nairaland is incorrect.
Chew your word jare....
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by acidtalk: 8:52pm On Jul 31, 2012
^^^
God bless you my brother.
His life is pathetic.
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by seedord247(m): 9:11pm On Jul 31, 2012
Crown Prince:
What is Gaddamn in english language. You and your harems ravinging nairaland like a chronic parasite.
The message was clear forget the delivery.
Others like seun,phemmy,spyder are making money on Nairaland and you are here correcting english language.
I can prove to you that 90 per cent of the written english on nairaland is incorrect.
Chew your word jare....

You killled it. The guy is a secondary school drop out. Na aptech dey give the eediot free internet. shocked
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Idowuogbo(f): 9:15pm On Jul 31, 2012
seedord247:

You killled it. The guy is a secondary school drop out. Na aptech dey give the eediot free internet. shocked
U b reception drop out na! U no shame? At ur age,simple comprehension takes d whole day to compose.Oponu!
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Idowuogbo(f): 9:18pm On Jul 31, 2012
seedord247:

I can picture u saying d bolded wiv some thick ngbatic accent. Lmfaoooooo@ seedgoat forming obodo oyinbo
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by seedord247(m): 9:22pm On Jul 31, 2012
Idowuogbo:
I can picture u saying d bolded wiv some thick ngbatic accent. Lmfaoooooo@ seedgoat forming obodo oyinbo

Look at this desolated slowpoke. Your english can manure to humans. I still have eze goes to school incase u want it. product of drunk sex angry
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by acidtalk: 9:25pm On Jul 31, 2012
Idowuogbo:
U b reception drop out na! U no shame? At ur age,simple comprehension takes d whole day to compose.Oponu!

Madam, what did you intend saying?
Stop being too quick to defend him.
That Gay boy throws his face away when you are being attacked on this forum.
Others like slimyem and co have refused coming to his rescue because of his traitor traits.
Stop being used.
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by acidtalk: 9:28pm On Jul 31, 2012
seedord247:

Look at this desolated slowpoke. Your english can manure to humans. I still have eze goes to school incase u want it. product of drunk sex angry

*Laugh make me jump commot for Arik Air enter Danfo to go london*
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 31, 2012
acidtalk:

Its a Yes or No question.
Do you have your High School Certificate??

Come and answer this.
No i don't have it. . . My fiancee's father tore it when he found out i was sexkillz on Nairaland and i insult him always. . . cheesy
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Idowuogbo(f): 9:37pm On Jul 31, 2012
seedord247:

Drunk sex na hin dey sweet pass. tongue

D first son of a lizard!
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Idowuogbo(f): 9:39pm On Jul 31, 2012
acidtalk:

Madam, what did you intend saying?.
Dat he got kicked out of reception.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Most Downfall Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends- Nigerian Lady Says / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Her Induction In Medical Council / How To Know You Are A Damn Side Chick...(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.