Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,433 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ - Romance (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (156463 Views)

How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Pritheeann(f): 11:17am On Jan 05, 2013
Crystallin: Newbie here,hope am welcomed...
definitely u re welcome..
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Pritheeann(f): 11:20am On Jan 05, 2013
peteafrik88: New here. Peezy by name, adventurous, cool and honest.

Phone: 07030379149
Bb pin: 29836470
e-mail: peteafrik88@gmail.com
I hope I get the welcome...
welllicooommuu
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Oahray: 11:37am On Jan 05, 2013
Pritheeann:
Babe where have you been? Missed ya
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Pritheeann(f): 11:40am On Jan 05, 2013
Oahray: Babe where have you been? Missed ya
same here dear..compliment
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by simdam500(m): 12:11pm On Jan 05, 2013
Hiiiiiii!!! Gurls and guys
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by 190theclown: 2:11pm On Jan 05, 2013
Ladies am new here - welcome me cheesy
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 05, 2013
190-the-clown:

Am a lady. So, welcome 190 cheesy grin
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by 190theclown: 2:30pm On Jan 05, 2013
Tashamania:

Am a lady. So, welcome 190 cheesy grin

undecided undecided

Not you other ladies
Stop spoiling my runs angry angry

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 05, 2013
190-the-clown:

undecided undecided

Not you other ladies
Stop spoiling my runs angry angry

How? undecided
Was just trying to be nice. Tell me what other ladies got, I aint got. I even do 360 degree lap dance which most ladies can't sad

Again, am a lady. So, welcome 190 cry cry
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by free2ryhme: 2:37pm On Jan 05, 2013
simdam500: Hiiiiiii!!! Gurls and guys

do you men iyarugbo and baba-agba
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by 190theclown: 4:48pm On Jan 05, 2013
Tashamania:

How? undecided
Was just trying to be nice. Tell me what other ladies got, I aint got. I even do 360 degree lap dance which most ladies can't sad

Again, am a lady. So, welcome 190 cry cry

Am not interested undecided
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 05, 2013
190-the-clown:

Am not interested undecided

Why not? undecided
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by 190theclown: 5:16pm On Jan 05, 2013
Tashamania:

Why not? undecided

I'm looking for someone else not you angry
Allow me concentrate undecided
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 05, 2013
Desperate chicks on the loose...
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by 190theclown: 5:22pm On Jan 05, 2013
binger: Desperate chicks on the loose...

GTFOH

This is a personal issue undecided
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 05, 2013
190-the-clown:

I'm looking for someone else not you angry
Allow me concentrate undecided

Okay. What's her name? Maybe I could help with looking for her. undecided
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 05, 2013
190-the-clown:

GTFOH

This is a personal issue undecided
STFU! Did i mention ur goddamn moniker above? Stay in ya lane,bro...don't pull my legs :-/
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 05, 2013
binger: Desperate chicks on the loose...

You mean am desperate for 190? undecided
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 05, 2013
Tashamania:

You mean am desperate for 190? undecided
you're smart...u should be able to distinguish btw a statement of fact and a cajolling sidetalk.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 05, 2013
binger: you're smart...u should be able to distinguish btw a statement of fact and a cajolling sidetalk.

I'm not. So what was it? undecided
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 05, 2013
Tashamania:

I'm not. So what was it? undecided
What do you think it was?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 05, 2013
binger: What do you think it was?

Whatever it was, I don't wanna get banned. Stop derailing please undecided
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by SeunPlus(f): 6:52pm On Jan 05, 2013
My name is Seun Adeboye, 300 level student of Business Admin. I've just spent barely 3 months on NL. Thanks
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by 190theclown: 7:07pm On Jan 05, 2013
Tashamania:

Okay. What's her name? Maybe I could help with looking for her. undecided

Her name is tashamania undecided
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 05, 2013
190-the-clown:

Her name is tashamania undecided

That name sounds familiar. Could it be SeunPlus? undecided
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 05, 2013
Tashamania:

Whatever it was, I don't wanna get banned. Stop derailing please undecided
Learn not to quote me if you don't wanna get banned. :-/
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by 190theclown: 7:34pm On Jan 05, 2013
Tashamania:

That name sounds familiar. Could it be SeunPlus? undecided

Kmt I'm reporting u 2 you know who undecided
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 05, 2013
190-the-clown:

Kmt I'm reporting u 2 you know who undecided

You are wicked! grin

Go on grin
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by 190theclown: 8:00pm On Jan 05, 2013
Tashamania:

You are wicked! grin

Go on grin

Smh undecided
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by peteafrik88(m): 8:07pm On Jan 05, 2013
Pritheeann: welllicooommuu

Thanx dearie....
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 05, 2013
The 3 derailers above have been banned!

Welcome our new members...
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by blood1(f): 10:36pm On Jan 05, 2013
sexkillz: The 3 derailers above have been banned!

Welcome our new members...
What for? They are part of the reason why this thread can pass for interesting!

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (116) (Reply)

Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics / What Name Did U Save Your Boy/girlfriend's Name As On Your Phone? / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.