Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,558 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ - Romance (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (156677 Views)

How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by skulanja: 9:32am On Dec 27, 2012
Hello everyone,
i am George by name A.K.A SKULL
I am happy to be here
Bring up your issues & go to bed... smiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Chiopatra: 11:24am On Dec 27, 2012
Hi :Di am chiopatra I am new her coolits nice to meet you grin

1 Like

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by chilly84(f): 2:42pm On Dec 27, 2012
chilly84: hello everyone!!
I'm new here..
Please welcome me!!
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 5:23am On Dec 28, 2012
Good morning Michele and hope your night was good? Mine was ok but for the fact that your captivating beauty kept lingering inside of me. I can't help hiding my feelings for you.
No doubt, your beauty has got me melting.

Oscar.

1 Like

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Rowlandgentle(m): 5:27am On Dec 28, 2012
Am new here and love to meet new friends.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by KASSID: 8:12am On Dec 28, 2012
Hey Pips,
I am new here, can I get a warm welcome?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 28, 2012
Welcome,hope you enjoy your stay on here
KASSID: Hey Pips,
I am new here, can I get a warm welcome?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 28, 2012
New or nairaland or romance sectionyou have a beautiful pix..
Kate77sexy: Am kate,am new on nairaland.....nice mature friends add me 326C8E14 or txt chat me tru 08120541747
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 28, 2012
Welcome[quote author=chilly84][/quote]
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by AlKanemi(m): 3:24pm On Dec 28, 2012
I would be in Nigeria next week. looking for folks to hang out with... sp ladies.. wink
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by vickyminaj(f): 7:41pm On Dec 28, 2012
Hi am vicky new here looking for matured frnds add up 29efa750
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 8:23pm On Dec 28, 2012
vickyminaj: Hi am vicky new here looking for matured frnds add up 29efa750
Welcome dear
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by larride(m): 2:30am On Dec 29, 2012
Am I a new member
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by nicedaddy(m): 8:50am On Dec 29, 2012
Hi vicky, you dropped ur pin here and I tried to add u up twice and u decline my request. Why did u drop ur pin den wen u know u are not ready to mingle?
vickyminaj: Hi am vicky new here looking for matured frnds add up 29efa750
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by alabinike007: 1:05pm On Dec 29, 2012
hello fellaz..am a jjc in house..nid to be welcomed with funny peepz..heyheyhey dnt forget item 7 tinzoid
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by alabinike007: 1:07pm On Dec 29, 2012
hello fellaz..am a jjc in house..nid to be welcomed with funny peepz..heyheyhey dnt forget item 7 tinzoid.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by mabel24(f): 1:21pm On Dec 29, 2012
Hello,I'm new here... cryany 4rndly dude 2 mingle with??
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by nicedaddy(m): 3:20pm On Dec 29, 2012
You are welcome mabel. Add me up on 30C86CC5 and let's get it rolling. I will love to chat with u now. Thanks
mabel24: Hello,I'm new here... cryany 4rndly dude 2 mingle with??
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by nuges1(m): 6:56pm On Dec 29, 2012
?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by MotionKali: 10:15pm On Dec 29, 2012
Hello I am new here, welcome me.
I want to learn more about love. I need help, how can I start to date a girl the first time we meet each other?

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by bindiimum7(f): 1:18am On Dec 30, 2012
<G.day from Australia.I cannot understand the preoccupation with marriage- if it happens it happen but I'm totally happy living by myself. I have a degree in literature and history and support myself as a high school teacher, I am completely free to do what I wish with my life. Nobody tells me what I should believe; how to handle a situation; what to think about politics;how to handle finance etc. etc. I own my own house and car and can go freely anywhere. I have many friends-both male and female. Ladies open up your world. You only have one journey through- make the most of it.
Good luck to you all. Rita McCormick P.S Forgot to say I'm female
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DaVinChiSam(m): 1:25am On Dec 30, 2012
New here... Good day ladies and gentlemen
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DatIgboboy(m): 7:43am On Dec 30, 2012
Good afternoon peeps am new here pls I need a standing ovation.dat Igbo boyb reping Guangzhou chinko.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by bruno47(m): 8:01am On Dec 30, 2012
hello baby,will appreciate been a good friend wf u.I will also appreciate just a flash on 08036530194
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by vibesbabe(f): 2:42pm On Dec 30, 2012
Hello everyone,I'm new here.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 4:56pm On Dec 30, 2012
bindiimum7: <G.day from Australia.I cannot understand the preoccupation with marriage- if it happens it happen but I'm totally happy living by myself. I have a degree in literature and history and support myself as a high school teacher, I am completely free to do what I wish with my life. Nobody tells me what I should believe; how to handle a situation; what to think about politics;how to handle finance etc. etc. I own my own house and car and can go freely anywhere. I have many friends-both male and female. Ladies open up your world. You only have one journey through- make the most of it.
Good luck to you all. Rita McCormick P.S Forgot to say I'm female
Welcome Rita. Enjoy viewing around smiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 4:58pm On Dec 30, 2012
vibesbabe: Hello everyone,I'm new here.
Enjoy the topics. Welcome smiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by baron2000(m): 5:13pm On Dec 30, 2012
mabel24: Hello,I'm new here... cryany 4rndly dude 2 mingle with??

I just added you.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Harry616: 12:31am On Dec 31, 2012
Harry616: [/color] cheesy
Good †̥ βε̲̣ here with ya'll ppz, I'm new here f☀̤̣̈̇r your information so better start hooking m̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥̲̣̣̥ up! You can ask †̥ know m̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥̲̣̣̥... I'm open †̥ chat anytime but not everytime as ℓ̊ can βε̲̣ seriously busy sometimes...
[color=#006600]
Harry616: [color=#990000] cheesy
Good †̥ βε̲̣ here with ya'll ppz, I'm new here f☀̤̣̈̇r your information so better start hooking m̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥̲̣̣̥ up! You can ask †̥ know m̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥̲̣̣̥... I'm open †̥ chat anytime but not everytime as ℓ̊ can βε̲̣ seriously busy sometimes...
[/color]
Harry616: [color=#990000][/color] cheesy

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by lisa04(f): 7:03am On Dec 31, 2012
Hello every1. Am new here,n I hp I enjoy my stay here while it last.

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (116) (Reply)

What Name Did U Save Your Boy/girlfriend's Name As On Your Phone? / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? / For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.