Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1231084 members, 1618517 topics. Date: Monday, 01 September 2014 at 02:54 PM

~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ - Romance (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (84899 Views)

My Girlfriend Promised Me Sex If I Introduce Her To My Mum As My Fiancee / *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! / Romance Section New Year's Resolution (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (114) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by skulanja: 9:32am On Dec 27, 2012
Hello everyone,
i am George by name A.K.A SKULL
I am happy to be here
Bring up your issues & go to bed... smiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Chiopatra: 11:24am On Dec 27, 2012
Hi :Di am chiopatra I am new her coolits nice to meet you grin

1 Like

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by chilly84(f): 2:42pm On Dec 27, 2012
chilly84: hello everyone!!
I'm new here..
Please welcome me!!

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Vision2017(m): 5:23am On Dec 28, 2012
Good morning Michele and hope your night was good? Mine was ok but for the fact that your captivating beauty kept lingering inside of me. I can't help hiding my feelings for you.
No doubt, your beauty has got me melting.

Oscar.

1 Like

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Rowlandgentle(m): 5:27am On Dec 28, 2012
Am new here and love to meet new friends.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by KASSID: 8:12am On Dec 28, 2012
Hey Pips,
I am new here, can I get a warm welcome?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Soyedele1(m): 8:59am On Dec 28, 2012
Welcome,hope you enjoy your stay on here
KASSID: Hey Pips,
I am new here, can I get a warm welcome?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Soyedele1(m): 9:00am On Dec 28, 2012
New or nairaland or romance sectionyou have a beautiful pix..
Kate77sexy: Am kate,am new on nairaland.....nice mature friends add me 326C8E14 or txt chat me tru 08120541747
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Soyedele1(m): 3:22pm On Dec 28, 2012
Welcome[quote author=chilly84][/quote]
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by AlKanemi(m): 3:24pm On Dec 28, 2012
I would be in Nigeria next week. looking for folks to hang out with... sp ladies.. wink
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by vickyminaj(f): 7:41pm On Dec 28, 2012
Hi am vicky new here looking for matured frnds add up 29efa750
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 8:23pm On Dec 28, 2012
vickyminaj: Hi am vicky new here looking for matured frnds add up 29efa750
Welcome dear

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by larride(m): 2:30am On Dec 29, 2012
Am I a new member
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by nicedaddy(m): 8:50am On Dec 29, 2012
Hi vicky, you dropped ur pin here and I tried to add u up twice and u decline my request. Why did u drop ur pin den wen u know u are not ready to mingle?
vickyminaj: Hi am vicky new here looking for matured frnds add up 29efa750
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by alabinike007: 1:05pm On Dec 29, 2012
hello fellaz..am a jjc in house..nid to be welcomed with funny peepz..heyheyhey dnt forget item 7 tinzoid
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by alabinike007: 1:07pm On Dec 29, 2012
hello fellaz..am a jjc in house..nid to be welcomed with funny peepz..heyheyhey dnt forget item 7 tinzoid.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by mabel24(f): 1:21pm On Dec 29, 2012
Hello,I'm new here... cryany 4rndly dude 2 mingle with??
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by nicedaddy(m): 3:20pm On Dec 29, 2012
You are welcome mabel. Add me up on 30C86CC5 and let's get it rolling. I will love to chat with u now. Thanks
mabel24: Hello,I'm new here... cryany 4rndly dude 2 mingle with??
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by nuges1(m): 6:56pm On Dec 29, 2012
?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by MotionKali: 10:15pm On Dec 29, 2012
Hello I am new here, welcome me.
I want to learn more about love. I need help, how can I start to date a girl the first time we meet each other?

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by bindiimum7(f): 1:18am On Dec 30, 2012
<G.day from Australia.I cannot understand the preoccupation with marriage- if it happens it happen but I'm totally happy living by myself. I have a degree in literature and history and support myself as a high school teacher, I am completely free to do what I wish with my life. Nobody tells me what I should believe; how to handle a situation; what to think about politics;how to handle finance etc. etc. I own my own house and car and can go freely anywhere. I have many friends-both male and female. Ladies open up your world. You only have one journey through- make the most of it.
Good luck to you all. Rita McCormick P.S Forgot to say I'm female
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DaVinChiSam(m): 1:25am On Dec 30, 2012
New here... Good day ladies and gentlemen
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DatIgboboy(m): 7:43am On Dec 30, 2012
Good afternoon peeps am new here pls I need a standing ovation.dat Igbo boyb reping Guangzhou chinko.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by bruno47(m): 8:01am On Dec 30, 2012
hello baby,will appreciate been a good friend wf u.I will also appreciate just a flash on 08036530194
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by vibesbabe(f): 2:42pm On Dec 30, 2012
Hello everyone,I'm new here.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 4:56pm On Dec 30, 2012
bindiimum7: <G.day from Australia.I cannot understand the preoccupation with marriage- if it happens it happen but I'm totally happy living by myself. I have a degree in literature and history and support myself as a high school teacher, I am completely free to do what I wish with my life. Nobody tells me what I should believe; how to handle a situation; what to think about politics;how to handle finance etc. etc. I own my own house and car and can go freely anywhere. I have many friends-both male and female. Ladies open up your world. You only have one journey through- make the most of it.
Good luck to you all. Rita McCormick P.S Forgot to say I'm female
Welcome Rita. Enjoy viewing around smiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 4:58pm On Dec 30, 2012
vibesbabe: Hello everyone,I'm new here.
Enjoy the topics. Welcome smiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by baron2000(m): 5:13pm On Dec 30, 2012
mabel24: Hello,I'm new here... cryany 4rndly dude 2 mingle with??

I just added you.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Harry616: 12:31am On Dec 31, 2012
Harry616: [/color] cheesy
Good †̥ βε̲̣ here with ya'll ppz, I'm new here f☀̤̣̈̇r your information so better start hooking m̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥̲̣̣̥ up! You can ask †̥ know m̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥̲̣̣̥... I'm open †̥ chat anytime but not everytime as ℓ̊ can βε̲̣ seriously busy sometimes...
[color=#006600]
Harry616: [color=#990000] cheesy
Good †̥ βε̲̣ here with ya'll ppz, I'm new here f☀̤̣̈̇r your information so better start hooking m̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥̲̣̣̥ up! You can ask †̥ know m̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥̲̣̣̥... I'm open †̥ chat anytime but not everytime as ℓ̊ can βε̲̣ seriously busy sometimes...
[/color]
Harry616: [color=#990000][/color] cheesy

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by lisa04(f): 7:03am On Dec 31, 2012
Hello every1. Am new here,n I hp I enjoy my stay here while it last.

(0) (1) (2) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (114) (Reply)

How To Get Your Girlfriend In The Mood In 30 Seconds / What Is A Real Test Of A Woman Virginity? / Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.