Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ - Romance (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (156630 Views)

How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 05, 2013
ßløøð:
What for? They are part of the reason why this thread can pass for interesting!
For breaking simple rules. . .
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Crystallin(f): 12:07am On Jan 06, 2013
sexkillz: The 3 derailers above have been banned!

Welcome our new members...
Abeg free them jare...they were welcoming us
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by geezyk(m): 12:32am On Jan 06, 2013
Since I've posted here,nobody has welcomed me..... Don't worry nah.. God dey sha cry
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by kasadiq5(m): 1:15am On Jan 06, 2013
Handsome guy?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by lillian20: 7:38am On Jan 06, 2013
am new here too abeg welcome me wella grin wink
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 06, 2013
geezyk: Since I've posted here,nobody has welcomed me..... Don't worry nah.. God dey sha cry

lillian20: am new here too abeg welcome me wella grin wink

Double welcome!
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by xynerise: 9:51am On Jan 06, 2013
geezyk: Since I've posted here,nobody has welcomed me..... Don't worry nah.. God dey sha cry
Welcome *sighs*

1 Like

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by geezyk(m): 9:56am On Jan 06, 2013
sexkillz:

Double welcome!
Thank u great MOD

1 Like

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by diji04(m): 2:16pm On Jan 06, 2013
HELLO GUYS I AM NEW HERE SO WAT NEXT.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by emilo26(m): 7:15pm On Jan 06, 2013
hello everyone, an new here... I would really love to get info, on how thing work here.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by britneykyute(f): 8:21pm On Jan 06, 2013
ATMC: My nom est ^, welcome to naigacity romance sector where anything n every est possibl(e)
*tongueout*
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by onyenro(m): 3:37am On Jan 07, 2013
Hi!! I am emeka. I am a returnee. I am searching for an Ngwa girl from Abia state to be my soul mate. I am dead serious
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by tadysmart(m): 3:38am On Jan 07, 2013
; kiss kiss kissOya me I don show,what next grin grin
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by tadysmart(m): 3:40am On Jan 07, 2013
onyenro: Hi!! I am emeka. I am a returnee. I am searching for an Ngwa girl from Abia state to be my soul mate. I am dead serious

Go to ngwa then grin
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 07, 2013
Newbie here , cool dude here in Lagos ,,, add me up 22020619
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by JOYCEOUS(f): 3:03am On Jan 08, 2013
Me sef na newbie ooo, i ciriously wnt frnds.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by cumudie(f): 3:51am On Jan 08, 2013
grin.Am a new comer here too oo.hellar evribody!!!
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DonnaJocasta(f): 5:27pm On Jan 08, 2013
Hi every1..
Ǎ̜̣̍м̣̣̥̇̊ nu here
Pls du welkum •̸Ϟ ̷̷̴̐͠€
Tnx!
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:58am On Jan 09, 2013
hi everyone. I am A Pagan and i have come here to spread African Traditional Religions.

we need to kick jesus and muhammad out of Nigeria.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by santimmytiago(m): 6:24pm On Jan 09, 2013
Hey nairalanderz, am new here, and hopin 2 make nuw friendz.
seasonal gritinz to u guyz.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Pritheeann(f): 8:47pm On Jan 09, 2013
santimmytiago: Hey nairalanderz, am new here, and hopin 2 make nuw friendz.
seasonal gritinz to u guyz.
u re welcome..
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Oluwaseun1210: 11:28pm On Jan 09, 2013
Hi evrybody, my name is Oluwaseun,am a new member&i wil lyk to meet new frnd dat wil add +tive to my lyf. pls welcome me.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 12:57am On Jan 10, 2013
Oluwaseun1210: Hi evrybody, my name is Oluwaseun,am a new member&i wil lyk to meet new frnd dat wil add +tive to my lyf. pls welcome me.

u r welcome. Just count on me to contribute positively to your life gringrin
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Ryabcool(m): 6:15am On Jan 10, 2013
Hello! I am Abbs and I am new to romance section. I'm one of the truest friends you'll ever have cos I'm very blunt and will always advise you the truth and what's good for you IF I consider you a friend. I hope to make friends here and someday meet some of you that I am sure is of a sound mental state. Hehe!
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Unluvable(f): 8:28am On Jan 10, 2013
Will I say am new? Ermm kinda, I've commented on 3 post or so, but haven't been welcomed. Hoping to mingle with cool intelligent peeps
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 10, 2013
Unluvable*:
Will I say am new? Ermm kinda, I've commented on 3 post or so, but haven't been welcomed. Hoping to mingle with cool intelligent peeps
Welcome. We hope to change your username soon.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Unluvable(f): 9:31am On Jan 10, 2013
sexkillz: [ winkcolor=#000030]Welcome. We hope to change your username soon. [/color]
To what? Luvable wink you must be a lover of fairy tales. Meanwhile unluvable is relative, it can mean different things at different circumstances.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 10, 2013
JOYCEOUS: Me sef na newbie ooo, i ciriously wnt frnds.
hi
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by mydex93(f): 12:58am On Jan 11, 2013
I'm also new here..please welcome me..*smiles*
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Pritheeann(f): 7:58am On Jan 11, 2013
mydex93: I'm also new here..please welcome me..*smiles*
welcome dearie.....
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 11, 2013
You can call me femi. I came here for advise but ended up getting curses and abuses (which I have rejected with the blood of Jesus).
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Supergirlie(f): 2:10pm On Jan 11, 2013
hello everyone,am new and i feel good!

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (116) (Reply)

What Name Did U Save Your Boy/girlfriend's Name As On Your Phone? / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? / Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.