Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,175 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ - Romance (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (156781 Views)

How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by xyoung: 6:09am On Feb 08, 2013
buckexxy: M new here!hw does it happen here?
How old are you?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by xyoung: 6:12am On Feb 08, 2013
I am new on Nairaland and hopefully I can get my future wife here among the beautiful ladies in this romance section so One day I will invite the whole 1 million Nairalanders to grace my wedding
tongue
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by xyoung: 6:15am On Feb 08, 2013
CocoSprinkles: Another newbie here..... Pls were are the refreshments and welcome pack? cheesy
We welcome people differently
Where is your location so we can send some1 to you?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by xyoung: 6:18am On Feb 08, 2013
I am now the Catch them young cordinator incharge of the singles ladies romance zone..
I implore all single girls to contact me for our welcome party..
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by jachapa: 8:42am On Feb 08, 2013
Hey am here for alady to contact,am ready to give in.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by seunny4lif(m): 11:04pm On Feb 08, 2013
I JUST FIND OUT ABOUT NAIRALAND AND AM NEW HERE ON NAIRALAND....CAN MINGLE HERE
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by viruz007(m): 2:56am On Feb 09, 2013
I took a sabbatical from this section... Can I reintroduce me self again?

Viruz007 here... #TeamPh
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 3:01am On Feb 09, 2013
Welcome all! cheesy

And viruz, welcome back lol.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by viruz007(m): 3:17am On Feb 09, 2013
sexkillz: Welcome all! cheesy

And viruz, welcome back lol.

Thanks man.. *now off to work in this section*
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by KINGwax(m): 6:06pm On Feb 09, 2013
sexkillz:
hey, let me be nice for once and say 'thank u'. I knw u knw why.
It was so C cool cool L of u to untie me even wen i was expecting to proudly see out my shuttin-out of two weeks!!!
I shld admit i wasnt expecting dt. U're d man. Pls savour it!
Tnks
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by xyoung: 7:11pm On Feb 09, 2013
Imagine no1 even welcomed me self
Mtscheeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 09, 2013
I'm new here.. I wanna knw d do's & don'ts here
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by natkel1: 8:44am On Feb 10, 2013
Hey I'm new here!
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Explaindoe: 10:42pm On Feb 10, 2013
After a year 'm here to re-introduce my self again
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by MORGANNA(m): 10:41am On Feb 11, 2013
*** JUST PASSING *** .....THOUGH AM NEW HERE.....
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by MARVELLOUSOLA(m): 10:16pm On Feb 11, 2013
slimyem: hello everyone!!
I'm new here..
Please welcome me!!
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by infodollarman(m): 12:47pm On Feb 12, 2013
[quote author=2buff]

welcome
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by infodollarman(m): 12:48pm On Feb 12, 2013
xyoung: I am new on Nairaland and hopefully I can get my future wife here among the beautiful ladies in this romance section so One day I will invite the whole 1 million Nairalanders to grace my wedding
tongue
welcome, RSVP
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by infodollarman(m): 12:50pm On Feb 12, 2013
seunny4lif: I JUST FIND OUT ABOUT NAIRALAND AND AM NEW HERE ON NAIRALAND....CAN MINGLE HERE
welcome
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by infodollarman(m): 5:38pm On Feb 12, 2013
Idowuogbo:
I dey gbadun u jare! Welcome baby boy! kiss
hmmm! all these na one person name? abeg make love no kill you o! e too much
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by temi4fash(m): 7:10pm On Feb 12, 2013
Abeg how do i c new topic on this section oo.. Pls
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by xyoung: 5:09am On Feb 13, 2013
natkel1: Hey I'm new here!
Wassap?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by ofogbeharry: 11:14am On Feb 13, 2013
check me out on facebook am ofogbe harrison.... cool
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by businesslawyer(m): 3:25pm On Feb 13, 2013
Am here just 4 one reason. that is that am single, i need a girl to hang out with 2moro. she must be 26 and below lives in lagos. if intrested pls send mail to ebizfile@gmail.com
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by omoduwa(f): 6:17pm On Feb 13, 2013
Hey, I'm new here and knw nothing abt nairaraland. Can u pls welcome me and tell me what nairaland is all abt? ({})Ʈƕǎƞƙƴǒǘ ({}) understanding
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by frankkydee(m): 8:39pm On Feb 13, 2013
This is me,myself n i. I remain my humble self francis
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by omogeyoyo(f): 11:37pm On Feb 13, 2013
Hi
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by masters80: 12:49am On Feb 14, 2013
I need a val 08058502057 in abuja pls
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by ladeski: 2:39am On Feb 14, 2013
Ladeski here. Sup peeps
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by ladeski: 2:40am On Feb 14, 2013
omoduwa: Hey, I'm new here and knw nothing abt nairaraland. Can u pls welcome me and tell me what nairaland is all abt? ({})Ʈƕǎƞƙƴǒǘ ({}) understanding
welcome
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 14, 2013
new here,single guy for that matter , pls ladies add me 22020619

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (116) (Reply)

What Name Did U Save Your Boy/girlfriend's Name As On Your Phone? / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? / For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.