Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,422 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ - Romance (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (156500 Views)

How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by ices: 6:14pm On Jan 27, 2013
Hello evryone,
Am new here
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by EzePromoe: 1:26am On Jan 28, 2013
ices: Hello evryone,
Am new here
You're welcome. Join the chatroom to meet friends or better still comment on any topic of your choice.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by coronaprof(m): 2:18pm On Jan 28, 2013
[quote author=sexkillz][color=#000030]Welcome!

I created this thread with newbies in mind. A newbie is a new member that does not know how things work around here. Pls do not be shy to ask questions, not matter how silly and inconsequential you think it may be. . .

There is also a separate thread for compliants if you feel you have been insulted or bullied by another member. www.nairaland.com/639119

There are two moderators on this section, (Jaybee and Sexkillz Please, friendly older members on this section. I say thanks for keeping the green and white flying

AGAPE. This is a child of the KingdomI shall endeavour to make it one of the most interesting and popular section on Nairaland, the Romance Section. . .

Chat room:

www.nairaland.com/967122
[/colo
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by adikegeraldyah: 3:33am On Jan 29, 2013
please who will be my friend here
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by EzePromoe: 6:31am On Jan 29, 2013
adikegerald@yah:
please who will be my friend here

Present cool
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by dumjoshua: 12:15pm On Jan 29, 2013
jst new hr,i lv this forum i pray u carry me along
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by EzePromoe: 4:36pm On Jan 29, 2013
dumjoshua: jst new hr,i lv this forum i pray u carry me along
You're welcome.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by enzyfly(m): 8:38am On Jan 30, 2013
m new here guy smiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by enzyfly(m): 8:38am On Jan 30, 2013
m new here guyz smiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by temi4fash(m): 1:34pm On Jan 30, 2013
Pls how do get to c d newest topic uploaded in this section or any oda section cos most times i c dem wen d thread is cold.....
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by chocolateberry(f): 2:00pm On Jan 30, 2013
sexkillz: Welcome!

I created this thread with newbies in mind. A newbie is a new member that does not know how things work around here. Pls do not be shy to ask questions, not matter how silly and inconsequential you think it may be. . .

There is also a separate thread for compliants if you feel you have been insulted or bullied by another member. www.nairaland.com/639119

There are two moderators on this section, (Jaybee and Sexkillz currently) and they'll be here to answer your questions along with the other friendly older members on this section.

This thread is basically for newbies to introduce themselves and get quickly integrated into one of the most interesting and popular section on Nairaland, the Romance Section. . .

Chat room:

www.nairaland.com/967122
Thanks so much.i just registered 2 days ago nd don't rily know much bou dis site nd won't mind anybody puttin me 2tru.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by dbanjj(m): 2:10pm On Jan 30, 2013
Am Adebanji,am new here,pls can u all welcome me wit a loud voice & standing ovation? winkAm Adebanji,am new here,pls can u all welcome me wit a loud voice & standing ovation?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Pritheeann(f): 2:53pm On Jan 30, 2013
dbanjj: Am Adebanji,am new here,pls can u all welcome me wit a loud voice & standing ovation? winkAm Adebanji,am new here,pls can u all welcome me wit a loud voice & standing ovation?
U re welcome...
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by EzePromoe: 2:57pm On Jan 30, 2013
temi4fash: Pls how do get to c d newest topic uploaded in this section or any oda section cos most times i c dem wen d thread is cold.....
Go to www.nairaland.com/topics
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 30, 2013
chocolateberry: Thanks so much.i just registered 2 days ago nd don't rily know much bou dis site nd won't mind anybody puttin me 2tru.
What questions do you have? You can always send any of the 2 mods a PM.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Joii: 3:49am On Jan 31, 2013
Hello everybody! My name is Joirica nd I am new here.

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by ogbago: 7:07am On Jan 31, 2013
goofie: hello everyone. am kinda new but not really.

i changd my name and account cos i 4got my password
Am also new here. Pls how do you change your user name cos I want to change my handle and dont know how to go about it. I dont want to open a new account, just want change my name.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by ogbago: 7:59am On Jan 31, 2013
shocked grin grin grin grin
sexkillz: Welcome.

Any questions you'll like to ask?

. Dear Sexkillz, am also new here, but how how can u be welcoming ur guest so drily? Pls I need to be welcomed with a plate of that steeming Rice and Stew Very plenty that u've bn relishing all alone and pop some bottles of Champaigne to go with it and I knw everyone here want that too. Pls I want to edit my handle,i.e change my name, how do I do that cos I've tried to change thru EDIT PROFiLE and it's nt possible. I also dnt knw hw to apply d smileys Thanks.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 31, 2013
ogbago: shocked grin grin grin grin. Dear Sexkillz, am also new here, but how how can u be welcoming ur guest so drily? Pls I need to be welcomed with a plate of that steeming Rice and Stew Very plenty that u've bn relishing all alone and pop some bottles of Champaigne to go with it and I knw everyone here want that too. Pls I want to edit my handle,i.e change my name, how do I do that cos I've tried to change thru EDIT PROFiLE and it's nt possible. I also dnt knw hw to apply d smileys Thanks.
I have rice and wine, so how do you get it?

You can't change your name From edit profile.
Ï'll post a smiley lesson soon.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 31, 2013

SMILEY LESSON!

Smileys are easier to use from a Computer. You can easily click on a smiley while typing and it appears immediately. However, it is more difficult doing so from mobile and handheld devices, at least most of the pupular ones. Therefore, some may find this useful.

When next you want to insert a smiley, you can do so manually.

: + ) = smiley

; + ) = wink

: + D = cheesy

; + D = grin

> + : + ( = angry

: + ( = sad

: + o = shocked

8 + ) = cool

? + ? + ? =

: + P = tongue

: + - + [ = embarassed

: + - X = lipsrsealed

: + - + \ = undecided

: + - + * = kiss

: + ' + ( = cry

Try not to clog your smileys. Give them space. Instead of " gringringrin " you should have " grin grin grin "

Hope this helps.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by gprincess1(f): 10:07am On Jan 31, 2013
Mawin....Gold is da name grin
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by ogbago: 11:23am On Jan 31, 2013
sexkillz: I have rice and wine, so how do you get it?

You can't change your name From edit profile.
Ï'll post a smiley lesson soon.

I suggest u include Nairaland Restuarant where Newbie can be welcomed and refreshed. Then how can I change my handle?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 31, 2013
ogbago: I suggest u include Nairaland Restuarant where Newbie can be welcomed and refreshed. Then how can I change my handle?
Get a new ID perhaps. . .

This is the Restaurant.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by vislabraye(m): 11:19pm On Jan 31, 2013
I'm new in here but not new in NL. So are there any cuties here? The face I saw some posts ahead of me was lipsrsealed. See no evil
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nicetemisan(m): 4:48am On Feb 01, 2013
Hi people, am new here nd my name is Nice Temisan B. Am a student of B.I.U here in benin. Pls how do i go about charting with pretty ladies?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nogosis2020: 10:08am On Feb 01, 2013
I hav been a regular viewer on dis page especially romance section but hav been unable to register. Im so happy that my registeration was successful last nite,dis is a section that i dnt miss visiting in a day,im so excited
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nogosis2020: 10:11am On Feb 01, 2013
Im very hapy to b a member dough im a regular viewer nd hav learnt so much 4rm romance section
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Homolasho(m): 10:41am On Feb 01, 2013
Hello evri 1
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by EzePromoe: 11:39am On Feb 01, 2013
You all are welcome smiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by mrseamy: 1:10pm On Feb 01, 2013
Hi all,
I am who I am
The atanometa 1 of 'i'soko kingdom

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (116) (Reply)

Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics / What Name Did U Save Your Boy/girlfriend's Name As On Your Phone? / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.