Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ - Romance (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (156776 Views)

How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Smartiegurl(f): 10:15am On Jan 25, 2013
mondi_cheeks: there is no room for making anyone feel comfortable grin
hahahaha! What's with you hun?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 25, 2013
Smartie gurl: hahahaha! What's with you hun?
im fond of being naughty
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by EzePromoe: 10:21am On Jan 25, 2013
Smartie gurl: hahahaha! What's with you hun?
I wonder o.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Smartiegurl(f): 12:34pm On Jan 25, 2013
mondi_cheeks: im fond of being naughty
pls dnt make her feel uncomfortable. U knw wat i mean.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 25, 2013
Smartie gurl: pls dnt make her feel uncomfortable. U knw wat i mean.
I put the grin to show that I wasn't serious
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by ernie4life(m): 2:18pm On Jan 25, 2013
Am earnest and am new to here, I need frnds
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by strawberry1(f): 9:42pm On Jan 25, 2013
Hi,I am a new member ajoke,pls welcome me
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by beautyj27: 11:03pm On Jan 25, 2013
hi am new here,hw do i begin?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by neishahall: 12:24am On Jan 26, 2013
well Ha , but anyone wants to email me about anything ,,but mostly lagos nigeria > karneishalanny@yahoo.com
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by neishahall: 12:25am On Jan 26, 2013
ahaahaaahah funny
strawberry1: Hi,I am a new member ajoke,pls welcome me
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by StilTouchy(m): 2:07am On Jan 26, 2013
NEW HERE.......................... STILTOUCHY
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by EzePromoe: 9:48am On Jan 26, 2013
omo eku aro o. 7 rounds of French kiss for you kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by EzePromoe: 9:51am On Jan 26, 2013
beautyj27: hi am new here,hw do i begin?
Start with this thread:

www.nairaland.com/967122/romance-sections-off-topic-chat/
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by EzePromoe: 10:05am On Jan 26, 2013
ernie4life: Am earnest and am new to here, I need frnds
StilTouchy: NEW HERE.......................... STILTOUCHY
Still Touchy, you're welcome.
Earnest, there are over a million users of this forum, you can make friends anywhere anyday. Go to the chatroom and chat with friends. Make sane comments on topics and don't fight anyone else you get a ban from Killz. Click on the link I gave to beautyj27. Enjoy! wink
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by immortalvoices(m): 1:25pm On Jan 26, 2013
Immortalvoices a male known as kenneth
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by EzePromoe: 2:02pm On Jan 26, 2013
immortalvoices: Immortalvoices a male known as kenneth
Welcome
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Oneguylykdat(m): 4:36pm On Jan 26, 2013
Hello im new here too... #TeamPerv
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by EzePromoe: 4:42pm On Jan 26, 2013
One guy lyk dat:
Hello im new here too... #TeamPerv
You're welcome. Join our chatroom to meet friends.

1 Like

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Smartiegurl(f): 5:16pm On Jan 26, 2013
Eze Promoe:
You're welcome. Join our chatroom to meet friends.
dude, dnt understand you. How u take become usher here nah? *winks* jst asking.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 26, 2013
Welcome,berry...cute moniker u've got.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by EzePromoe: 5:32pm On Jan 26, 2013
Smartie gurl: dude, dnt understand you. How u take become usher here nah? *winks* jst asking.
Hey baby, have you forgotten that, 'many are called (into the ministry) but few are chosen. smiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Smartiegurl(f): 5:56pm On Jan 26, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Hey baby, have you forgotten that, 'many are called (into the ministry) but few are chosen. smiley
lolz, why would i 4get.....
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by EzePromoe: 5:58pm On Jan 26, 2013
Smartie gurl: lolz, why would i 4get.....
You're updated kiss
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Emmyboiz(m): 6:03pm On Jan 26, 2013
hell,am new here pls welcum mehell,am new here pls welcum mehell,am new here pls welcum me
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by EzePromoe: 6:35pm On Jan 26, 2013
Emmyboiz: hell,am new here pls welcum mehell,am new here pls welcum mehell,am new here pls welcum me
You're welcome
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by 190: 10:07pm On Jan 26, 2013
im new here make una begin shout welcome me!! angry angry
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by StilTouchy(m): 11:24pm On Jan 26, 2013
190 welcome oooooo.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by 190: 1:43am On Jan 27, 2013
StilTouchy: 190 welcome oooooo.

Thank you-where are the women around these parts angry
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Mizkeri(f): 3:01am On Jan 27, 2013
am new too
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by 190: 10:35am On Jan 27, 2013
Miz'keri:
am new too

meaning we can become husband and wife here on nairaland what do you think angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (116) (Reply)

What Name Did U Save Your Boy/girlfriend's Name As On Your Phone? / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? / For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.