Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,321 members, 7,846,428 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ - Romance (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (156894 Views)

How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by obas01(m): 8:20am On Jul 19, 2013
A warming welcome.. am waving my hand saying wth a loud voice! So dat evrybody can hear and see including the old-timers u are welcome to Nairaland, our own home-made Facebook, tweeter! Google-plus, instagram.. And so on ..
U are all sighted exploit the land and have fun we need more foreign investors lol. Don't b surprise expect to meet diff kind of Pple, diif race, belive, attitude, all make it more Fun... Wth pleasure. We are all welcome The land is Green for us.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by krystyanah(f): 3:09pm On Jul 19, 2013
OhhhhhhH my God @ last, since 12pm, ntwk no gree me enter! Well am here nw phriend+ am api 2 av find this site, I was searching tru "Google" jut 2 ask a An I find this site.

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 19, 2013
sup do u have bb pin ? inbox me ammoxrich@yahoo.com as my email too
KeleBaby: Hey guys, am also new here.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Kizzylicious: 6:30pm On Jul 19, 2013
Good day peeps...its kizzy here..new on nairaland planet....anyone to show me around?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 19, 2013
krystyanah: OhhhhhhH my God @ last, since 12pm, ntwk no gree me enter! Well am here nw phriend+ am api 2 av find this site, I was searching tru "Google" jut 2 ask a An I find this site.

How cool! That's how I found this site too. cheesy

@everyone, Welcome!!
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by AmiableJay(m): 8:24pm On Jul 19, 2013
Good evening both Stalites and Newbies. I hope there is refreshment to celebrate my coming? smiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by obas01(m): 9:16pm On Jul 19, 2013
Man is about to lay his head as usual, op u guys have fun today? 2mow is anoda day and gonna b beta ... Eyes wink, trying to say.. Good nite. Lez c first to comment to 2morow mowin,
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Cynsky76(f): 10:39pm On Jul 19, 2013
My name is cynsky d latst babymama on dis forum .pls someone shud welcom me wit a standing ovation
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by ARico(m): 8:13am On Jul 20, 2013
Is gud to be here but I dnt see myself as a learner.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Kizzylicious: 8:14am On Jul 20, 2013
Cynsky76: My name is cynsky d latst babymama on dis forum .pls someone shud welcom me wit a standing ovation

Welcome cynsky...
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by nestaAK(m): 10:40am On Jul 20, 2013
Okay Lemme do an intro majestically from behind the scene...
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by RealHotGirl(f): 10:15pm On Jul 20, 2013
helo im new here. i finaly decide to join grin cheesy be nyce wit me pls smiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by MrCork: 10:18pm On Jul 20, 2013
..ermm Ladies, Am new. Did i mention that I drive a 2010 Range Rover Sports wit alloy wills & that I waz from London Peckham & that am kinda single & very romantic? wink
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by RealHotGirl(f): 10:19pm On Jul 20, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
..ermm Ladies, Am new. Did i mention that I drive a 2010 Range Rover Sports wit alloy wills & that I waz from London Peckham & that am kinda single & very romantic? wink
helo, wow good 4 u . umust be reach shocked
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by MrCork: 10:33pm On Jul 20, 2013
Real_Hot_Girl:
helo, wow good 4 u . umust be reach shocked

..Reach or *RICH*??...OK..I GIVE UP!! undecided
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by RealHotGirl(f): 10:46pm On Jul 20, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

..Reach or *RICH*??...OK..I GIVE UP!! undecided
na wa o
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by MrCork: 10:51pm On Jul 20, 2013
Real_Hot_Girl:
na wa o

..sweery..check the rules...proper english grammmaer..anyways, are u lightskinundecided
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by RealHotGirl(f): 10:54pm On Jul 20, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

..sweery..check the rules...proper english grammm smileyaer..anyways, are u lightskin undecided
Tx smiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by MrCork: 10:57pm On Jul 20, 2013
Real_Hot_Girl:
Tx smiley

..thanks??..sweeery are u lightskin?...YES or NO? angry
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by RealHotGirl(f): 11:06pm On Jul 20, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

..thanks??..sweeery are u lightskin?...YES or NO? angry
Y?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by djunit1(m): 11:40pm On Jul 20, 2013
I am here to laugh cheesy
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 21, 2013
good morning everybody, well i wouldn't say i'm new i've been here for two weeks and i have to confess i was moved to register on this site,and my reason was aunty princessa,repogirl and so many others i love their stories, i love nairaland and you guys are amazing most especially the literature section.that being said i'm elyna.thank you.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by MrCork: 5:13pm On Jul 21, 2013
Real_Hot_Girl:
Y?

..sweery plis decribe yor sef: u gots nyansh? undecided
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Enegod(m): 5:32pm On Jul 21, 2013
nesta-AK:
Okay Lemme do an intro majestically from behind the scene...
who the hell is this one?!!!
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Enegod(m): 5:36pm On Jul 21, 2013
Cynsky76: My name is cynsky d latst babymama on dis forum .pls someone shud welcom me wit a standing ovation
*dissapointed* introduce yourself again
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by RealHotGirl(f): 6:03pm On Jul 21, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

..sweery plis decribe yor sef: u gots nyansh? undecided
yea am hawt
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by kuchikau: 7:07pm On Jul 21, 2013
need a romantic girl.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by pope313: 4:10am On Jul 22, 2013
My name is Ibrahim am new here am an easy goinparson,gentle and humble that is me cool
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by 190: 10:52am On Jul 22, 2013
im new here who are the old members grin
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by yormite: 12:21pm On Jul 22, 2013
Kizzylicious: Good day peeps...its kizzy here..new on nairaland planet....anyone to show me around?
nice meeting u my 2go user name is falansa1
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by jworos(m): 12:52pm On Jul 22, 2013
SUP GUYZ,I'M NEW HERE ALSO,CAN I GET A FEMALE TOUR GUIDE? grin cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (116) (Reply)

What Name Did U Save Your Boy/girlfriend's Name As On Your Phone? / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? / For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.