Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,438 members, 7,861,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:02 AM

~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ - Romance (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (157074 Views)

How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by OTUNOLAOLAWALE: 7:01pm On Jul 28, 2013
I am wale from Lagos.sexy lady's should add me because I am awesome/energetic/handsome guy so huk me up. my BB pin 33327F30
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Enegod(m): 8:19pm On Jul 28, 2013
OTUNOLA OLAWALE: Hi everyone! I am new here and I need date.
OTUNOLA OLAWALE too long
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by OTUNOLAOLAWALE: 8:28pm On Jul 28, 2013
so what does that mean?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 9:15pm On Jul 28, 2013
Ammanda :
I will tell mummy first
Tell mama you've found him.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by OTUNOLAOLAWALE: 9:54pm On Jul 28, 2013
What have you found?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by sexysteeld1: 10:47pm On Jul 28, 2013
hi everyone am a newbie
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by OTUNOLAOLAWALE: 10:58pm On Jul 28, 2013
@ sexysteedy are you a male or female?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 12:31am On Jul 29, 2013
hi! im new to dis forum...
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Rawpidgin(m): 1:55pm On Jul 29, 2013
I officially joined nairaland 4days ago, though i've been visiting 4 the past 3 to 4 years. felt i needed to join the team
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by hollamide21(m): 3:16pm On Jul 29, 2013
I NEED A RELIABLE SUGAR MUMMY, LADY FOR REAL RELATIONSHIP
KINDLY CONTACT ME ON 08030598649...
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Rdultimate: 4:02pm On Jul 29, 2013
hi everyone,i'm new here. Can u pls welcome me,wud lyk 2 make frnds wit guys nd gals on nairaland,hmmm......?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Rdultimate: 4:04pm On Jul 29, 2013
i've actually been followin 4 lyk 2yrs now,i really feel i'm supposed 2 join u guys
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 29, 2013
Hi Every1,I'm new here ∕̴Ɩηϑ wl lyk 2 knw aw it happens here smiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by 9jabouy: 10:01pm On Jul 29, 2013
i jst registered 2day dou I've bn following NL for more than a year nw. i dnt rily feel 'new'
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by jemsi(f): 12:44am On Jul 30, 2013
I am new here. And dis is my favourite part on nairaland. Welcome me
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by icecream251: 10:48am On Jul 30, 2013
Am new here pls evryone in d house call j welcom me 08 109975992
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by gideonjeta(m): 3:06pm On Jul 30, 2013
jemsi: I am new here. And dis is my favourite part on nairaland. Welcome me

I, gideon, am extending hand of friendship to you. Jemsi. welcome!
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by obynce(m): 3:26pm On Jul 30, 2013
hello every1 am new dnt knw my way around need guidance
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 30, 2013
Im OLUWAPAMILERIN OKIKIAYO OGUNPAMIMO OGOOLUWA IFADAYISI JESUTOFUNMI
HERE IS MY BBM PIN: 20C3D340. ONLY PRETTY GALS CAN ADD ME. THANKS
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Enegod(m): 9:58pm On Jul 30, 2013
MrEndowedAyo: Im [s]OLUWAPAMILERIN OKIKIAYO OGUNPAMIMO OGOOLUWA IFADAYISI JESUTOFUNMI[/s]
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Otunbaworldwide(m): 12:44am On Jul 31, 2013
Rdultimate: hi everyone,i'm new here. Can u pls welcome me,wud lyk 2 make frnds wit guys nd gals on nairaland,hmmm......?
Am a gay add me 2379122A
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by confy35(f): 11:31am On Jul 31, 2013
Hello pple. Watz happening here? I nid female friends nd mature guys as well.. 265AFA2A
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by JOYCEOUS(f): 5:59pm On Jul 31, 2013
MrEndowedAyo: Im OLUWAPAMILERIN OKIKIAYO OGUNPAMIMO OGOOLUWA IFADAYISI JESUTOFUNMI
So mek d worwor gals park wel?
Besides, wat do u wanna do wif doz nems?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by marvelussheg(m): 8:47pm On Jul 31, 2013
Hello,guys...am New here! So hapy to join u guys...so,what's hapnin?? undecided
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by adannafofanna(f): 1:08am On Aug 01, 2013
Hello!
Newbieee
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by icecream251: 3:32pm On Aug 01, 2013
[quote author=icecream251]Am new here pls evryone in d house welcom me
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 10:00am On Aug 02, 2013
adannafofanna: Hello!
Newbieee
Hi, how you?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by donclif: 2:05pm On Aug 02, 2013
Hello everyone I am new in this pls,so I need someone to get me acquianted with what is going here plz.......
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by edwinoge: 2:22pm On Aug 02, 2013
helo everybody , i am new here, please welcome me. [quote
author=sexkillz]Welcome!

I created this thread with newbies in mind. A newbie is a new member
that does not know how things work around here. Pls do not be shy to ask
questions, not matter how silly and inconsequential you think it may
be. . .

There is also a separate thread for compliants if you feel you have been
insulted or bullied by another member. www.nairaland.com/639119

There are two moderators on this section,
(Jaybee and
Sexkillz currently) and they'll be
here to answer your questions along with the other friendly older
members on this section.

This thread is basically for newbies to introduce themselves and get
quickly integrated into one of the most interesting and popular section
on Nairaland, the Romance Section. . .

Chat room:

www.nairaland.com/967122
[/quote]
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Viscy(m): 2:57pm On Aug 02, 2013
Hey guyz, am new here. and when is my welcome pary kicking off

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (116) (Reply)

What Name Did U Save Your Boy/girlfriend's Name As On Your Phone? / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? / Photos Of Beautiful Nigerian Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.