Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ - Romance (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (156817 Views)

How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Iamenah(f): 1:19pm On Aug 19, 2013
Enegod:
wah undecided
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 19, 2013
Am new here,thanks for the welcome coolcoolcoolcoolcool
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Enegod(m): 6:58pm On Aug 19, 2013
I am enah: wah undecided
introduce yourself
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Iamenah(f): 8:00pm On Aug 19, 2013
Enegod: introduce yourself
ok..Hi..my name is Enah! smiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Enegod(m): 8:05pm On Aug 19, 2013
I am enah: ok..Hi..my name is Enah! smiley
your name starts with EN, mine also with EN, isn't that great?!
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Iamenah(f): 8:31pm On Aug 19, 2013
Enegod: your name starts with EN, mine also with EN, isn't that great?!
lol...yea ryt! grin
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Enegod(m): 9:22pm On Aug 19, 2013
I am enah: lol...yea ryt! grin
so, what are we missing here?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by slimzey: 1:05am On Aug 20, 2013
Hey every1, Not really new on naira land though.got sum difficulty in registration.but I don't miss d front page.am hapi I can now make comment. grin
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Cpu2: 9:03am On Aug 20, 2013
Hi evry 1 am new here pls no insults. Hw do dy mingle
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by evergreen200088(m): 9:05am On Aug 20, 2013
I am new here emmy by name
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 20, 2013
sexkillz: Welcome!

I created this thread with newbies in mind. A newbie is a new member that does not know how things work around here. Pls do not be shy to ask questions, not matter how silly and inconsequential you think it may be. . .

There is also a separate thread for compliants if you feel you have been insulted or bullied by another member. www.nairaland.com/639119

There are two moderators on this section, (Jaybee and Sexkillz currently) and they'll be here to answer your questions along with the other friendly older members on this section.

This thread is basically for newbies to introduce themselves and get quickly integrated into one of the most interesting and popular section on Nairaland, the Romance Section. . .

Chat room:

www.nairaland.com/967122
I am very sorry for asking this question, don't get pissed everyone. I would to introduce myself as "The Individual", but my problem is that, I don't know how to comment without quoting the thread. If only I can get a reply and teach me the way to go about it. I want to comment without quoting all the thread, pls help tanx.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 20, 2013
The funny thing is that, i got the answer after asking the questions. Lol, seems my eyes have bin deceiving mi... I want to meet cool new friend male and female
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by gistmelove(m): 10:29am On Aug 20, 2013
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by psalm68(m): 11:42am On Aug 20, 2013
new in the house,induction please...
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by OluwaDrey(m): 9:13pm On Aug 20, 2013
Hello pals,am a new guy here. Am I welcome?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by temmie013(f): 11:20am On Aug 21, 2013
Hello dearies am nt 2 new on nairaland buh I wanna admit dat am new @ dis section cos I avn't introduced myself all the while.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Princeadebayo1(m): 11:26am On Aug 21, 2013
dayo adegbite: Hello dearies am nt 2 new on nairaland buh I wanna admit dat am new @ dis section cos I avn't introduced myself all the while.
owk,u ar highly welcome dearie
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Anuoluwap(m): 2:47pm On Aug 21, 2013
LADIES PROTECT YOUR BRAZILLIAN WEAVON WITH THIS (click)-
www.nairaland.com/1404370/latest-inventions-nubrella-funny-looking-hands-free
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by chessguru1(m): 12:10am On Aug 22, 2013
chinziaski:
I am very sorry for asking this question, don't get pissed everyone. I would to introduce myself as "The Individual", but my problem is that, I don't know how to comment without quoting the thread. If only I can get a reply and teach me the way to go about it. I want to comment without quoting all the thread, pls help tanx.
Use the reply button @ the top of any thread u wanna comment in
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 12:13am On Aug 22, 2013
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Enegod(m): 12:14am On Aug 22, 2013
ibkaye: .
fuq u
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 12:15am On Aug 22, 2013
Enegod: fuq u
aww thonk u
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Enegod(m): 6:57am On Aug 22, 2013
ibkaye:
aww thonk u
smh
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by sleemwane(f): 7:00am On Aug 22, 2013
hi peeps,new here.sexytee,,jux read one of ur stories,its rily kul, but it ain't complete.lurking forward 2 can it complete
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Ayorh4you(m): 5:59pm On Aug 22, 2013
Prince adebayo: U ar all welcum @all new comers....i wil lyk us to be frnds on 2go.......my username is ''alabilambert'',thanx

wetin be 2go? Better wake up from your sleep n stop sleeping on a bicycle #mtcheeeeeeew
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 22, 2013
grin grin
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Mrniceguyjohn(m): 7:45pm On Aug 22, 2013
if u are on ma list may God deliver u may GOD DELIVER U
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 22, 2013
Enegod: smh
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by elrony(m): 10:18pm On Aug 22, 2013
dayo adegbite: Hello dearies am nt 2 new on nairaland buh I wanna admit dat am new @ dis section cos I avn't introduced myself all the while.

You re welcomed

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (116) (Reply)

What Name Did U Save Your Boy/girlfriend's Name As On Your Phone? / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? / For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.