Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ - Romance (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (156815 Views)

How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by HARDDON: 3:30pm On Sep 02, 2013
I am enah: Hiya! Hi y'all....

hello enah, sup?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 02, 2013
jimmy4x: Oluwafemi by name, a graduate of architecture, now working my way into becoming one of naija's prominent and successful entrepreneur.
I'm shy, wt a fresh, but dark skin, I'm a Christian and I love God, my mom, bro and fresh pretty girls...nd definitely my beautiful girlfriend...wud luv to make new friends, I know and like a lotta pple here already....peeps like Alosiby, sexkillz, adaobi123, cfc fan, ogugua, idowuogbo, Mr cock, 190, hoping to meet more....luv u guys....

Welcome smiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by splasyduicy(f): 5:30pm On Sep 02, 2013
Hy,am splasy nd ion noe how to do d long intro thang buh I hope dis is okey?

1 Like

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 02, 2013
I'm oriyomi presently in owerri

1 Like

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by OG1BABY(f): 8:44pm On Sep 02, 2013
[color=#006600][/color] pls i want to ask, can a new topic b raised here apart frm welcoming of newbies?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by OG1BABY(f): 8:48pm On Sep 02, 2013
Pls did u guys got wat i wrote?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Joyray(f): 8:51pm On Sep 02, 2013
Am new here, u guys shud welcm me.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 02, 2013
adaobi123:

Welcome smiley
lol, funny enuf, U're one major reason I'm here, I find it amusing u welcomed me 1st....smiley Nd I already checked out dt Next rated celebrity thread,I must say u av an enviable personality...I like u already...
Gracias ma'am.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 02, 2013
splasy_duicy: Hy,am splasy nd ion noe how to do d long intro thang buh I hope dis is okey?
Welcome smiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 02, 2013
jimmy4x:
lol, funny enuf, U're one major reason I'm here, I find it amusing u welcomed me 1st....smiley Nd I already checked out dt Next rated celebrity thread,I must say u av an enviable personality...I like u already...
Gracias ma'am.

Aww thank you smiley I enjoyed the interview myself, it was fun. Welcome to nairaland cheesy

1 Like

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 12:09am On Sep 03, 2013
adaobi123:

Aww thank you smiley I enjoyed the interview myself, it was fun. Welcome to nairaland cheesy
Happy birthday in advance....September baby, 5 more days....**smiles**
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 12:10am On Sep 03, 2013
adaobi123:

Happy birthday in advance....September baby, 5 more days **smiles**
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by EatmyShorts: 3:13am On Sep 03, 2013
temidayo019: Hello my name is Temidayo
I'm new here.. Can u welcome me

Na Command?!
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 03, 2013
jimmy4x:
Happy birthday in advance....September baby, 5 more days **smiles**

Thanks
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by splasyduicy(f): 9:15am On Sep 03, 2013
jimmy4x:
Welcome smiley
thanks,so what's going on?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by sirlaw2(m): 5:37pm On Sep 03, 2013
Joyray: Am new here, u guys shud welcm me.

welcome smiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by smithola17(m): 2:44am On Sep 04, 2013
Ola is new here, wanna meet with someone
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by osadhordy(m): 6:27am On Sep 04, 2013
Joyray: Am new here, u guys shud welcm me.
you are welcome joyray
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by switella(f): 7:46am On Sep 04, 2013
HARDDON:

hEloO Ela,

Gud to have you on board.

there are different sections in here, the is the Romance section, where topics relating to r/ships are discussed.

if you have any r/ship related topics, you can use the CREATE NEW THREAD, on the thread'z mill, to hook it up here

( but do know that i can get gaga up in here, so dont forget your wits garnished with your humour)

secondly, if there is any topic on the thread mill you wish to contribute to, just click on the name heading, and use the reply button at the top or bottom ( right side) of the thread.

once again, welcome

Regards

Don
tanks dear am grateful
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by louistearer(m): 8:17am On Sep 04, 2013
Hello everyone, am Louis and am new here. Plz could someone put me tru on what this site is all about plz. Merci.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by ernie4life(m): 3:35pm On Sep 04, 2013
Oriyomi4success: I'm oriyomi presently in owerri
Welcome oriyomi am ernie also in owerri
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Emaprince: 3:37pm On Sep 04, 2013
hi y'all
I'm new here..not new in Nairaland sha..not always good in making friends but i'm trying to learn

and i will like to know exactly what one can possibly gain from this place
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by ernie4life(m): 3:59pm On Sep 04, 2013
Ema prince: hi y'all
I'm new here..not new in Nairaland sha..not always good in making friends but i'm trying to learn

and i will like to know exactly what one can possibly gain from this place
Emma freindship is what you stand to gain
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by jasper83: 5:25pm On Sep 04, 2013
Hi
i'm jasper,av been NL for a while now and i'm enjoyin myself. Pls i postd
an emotional stuff 20min ago and i cant find it in romance sectn. Pls
help locate it, i nid contributions. Tanx
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Olayori01(m): 6:06pm On Sep 04, 2013
I'm new here
I'm t'Jay by name...
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by FABULOSITYREADS: 9:47pm On Sep 04, 2013
Hello everyone. Happy to be here and looking forward to creating friendships.
I'm Wendy from Southie. I used to be here as X_Factor but that was about two years ago and everything has changed so I feel brand new. Around the time I stopped which was 2011 I had taken a trip to Nigeria for 3 months (10 weeks in Abuja and 2 in Imo State) but on my return never got back to what I did online with my bloging, etc until now. I'm so pleased to be back ya'all!
Much Love
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by sirlaw2(m): 10:29pm On Sep 04, 2013
welcome back... smiley
FABULOSITYREADS: Hello everyone. Happy to be here and looking forward to creating friendships.
I'm Wendy from Southie. I used to be here as X_Factor but that was about two years ago and everything has changed so I feel brand new. Around the time I stopped which was 2011 I had taken a trip to Nigeria for 3 months (10 weeks in Abuja and 2 in Imo State) but on my return never got back to what I did online with my bloging, etc until now. I'm so pleased to be back ya'all!
Much Love

1 Like

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 12:20am On Sep 05, 2013
Hello Everyone Am New on here though i have heard about NL for the past Years and i think it informative..am here to make Friends Though am a shy Type.I guess am welcome

H Coded.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Iamenah(f): 2:23pm On Sep 05, 2013
HARDDON:

hello enah, sup?
M good Harddon..wat bout you?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Comfortbabe: 2:52pm On Sep 05, 2013
Hi everyone
Am new here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (116) (Reply)

What Name Did U Save Your Boy/girlfriend's Name As On Your Phone? / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? / For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.