Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ - Romance (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (156512 Views)

How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by temidayo019(m): 8:30am On Aug 23, 2013
Hello my name is Temidayo
I'm new here.. Can u welcome me

1 Like

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Michelle55: 8:32am On Aug 23, 2013
temidayo019: Hello my name is Temidayo
I'm new here.. Can u welcome me
Dear, u r mostly welcome!!!!!!!!! feel free to interact ok
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Princeadebayo1(m): 8:46am On Aug 23, 2013
Ayorh4you:

wetin be 2go? Better wake up from your sleep n stop sleeping on a bicycle #mtcheeeeeeew
why d bone of contention,are we fyting b4?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by esty4real: 6:01pm On Aug 23, 2013
Pls am new here and want to know what'sup
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by esty4real: 6:04pm On Aug 23, 2013
I need a new life, a new hope and a new love

1 Like

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Annie09: 10:27pm On Aug 23, 2013
Hello people, my name is Annie am new here. Luking forward 2 having a great time.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Mayor46(m): 12:23am On Aug 24, 2013
My name is mayowa nd i wanna join this section
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by richie4real: 2:18am On Aug 24, 2013
Hello nairaland pals,am richard emmanuel,from akwa ibom state,am single,am currently on am final year in d university,I need a girl for a serious relationship,dis are my numbers: 08123432574 and 08115239465.thanks.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by gees101(m): 1:27pm On Aug 24, 2013
UNA TRY
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by joachimsaal(m): 6:24pm On Aug 24, 2013
Hi My name is Joachim
I m German how I can find a serious woman without troubles.
Thanks you.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by castancassy(m): 6:25pm On Aug 24, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]
am cassy. am new here. I need a sugar mum in abia.am also on whatsapp with 08101579795

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Bfashion24(m): 10:32pm On Aug 24, 2013
I don show!!first of all go down low!!!,like 1 pikin 4 my compound,just wake up 1 mornin stat 2 dey sing,(go down low x3)d mum shout 4 am shet up,smal time he stat again,she shout again,d third time i jst tel d mum say dis 1 ur boy wake up dis mrnin stat 2 dey go down low so,i beg liv am mayb he get introduction 2 make lik Olamide ooo.i beg mak u na giv me newbie hug no lik oo cheers
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by EatmyShorts: 12:20am On Aug 25, 2013
I'm Pastor MarcAnthony. Evangelist, Pastor, Businessman and also a Ladies man wink.

I hope to start my ministry soon and move to the permanent site. I also plan to become a Politician.

Team Fresh Air.

I was banned by an Evil, Wicked, deranged, power-hungry, small-pen!s having, Moderator for three months, i won't say his name.

I'm glad to be Back.

Signed Pastor MarcAnthony( Man of God).
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by mutaad: 12:44pm On Aug 25, 2013
Am man of 35yrs need matured lady within Abuja and environment let chat and know each better for further detail 07016870758.

1 Like

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Cathaliya: 12:13am On Aug 26, 2013
Hello everyone, I am Cathaliya and am new in here.
I really hope my aim of becoming a member will be achieved with much more...
Thanks.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Pkingsley: 9:16am On Aug 26, 2013
Greetings to all viewers!
My name is james from UK I own a plaza where I sell laptops,mobile phones,digital cameras,I-pads,I-pods etc. The rate of low sales rate here in UK is driven me out of business and I wanna open a branch in Africa. A friend told me Africa communication market is good. I need a trust worthy partner in Africa male or female. Interested persons should contact ppeterkingsley1@gmail.com for more info
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by OG1BABY(f): 6:32pm On Aug 26, 2013
Hello everyone, pls am new here can i get to know u guys, tnx.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by sirbegojay(m): 6:46pm On Aug 26, 2013
am a guy 17years old who nids a God fearing girl in the house and is ready to do anything to please her
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by razzydoo(m): 9:28pm On Aug 26, 2013
I'm new here. Hi y'all
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by antifat(m): 11:31pm On Aug 26, 2013
Hi ladies,am her for uuuu!!!
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by 2ndChance: 2:43pm On Aug 27, 2013
cool
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by 2ndChance: 2:46pm On Aug 27, 2013
joachimsaal: Hi My name is Joachim
I m German how I can find a serious woman without troubles.
Thanks you.
You are on a long thing! Where you wan find that kain woman?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by UKEngineer(m): 5:16pm On Aug 27, 2013
Hi all

Andy, caucasian from Uk here . .. . .love your culture and your sense of humour, so gonna join the fun . . . . cyber beers for all . . . and a glass of wine for the ladies grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (116) (Reply)

Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics / What Name Did U Save Your Boy/girlfriend's Name As On Your Phone? / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.