Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,960 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ - Romance (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (156622 Views)

How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by ojinuocheibi(m): 4:12pm On Sep 05, 2013
Well, my name is mr dre and i am very new here on nairaland. Can somebody explain how things work here on this romance section? Tanx
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by austine4real(m): 4:41pm On Sep 05, 2013
Hi, ppl Am new plz wlcm me
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by tonexyx(m): 4:57pm On Sep 05, 2013
hello guys tony here would love to meet interesting peeps grin
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by kcreal(f): 5:41pm On Sep 05, 2013
Please I'm new here, how do I comment
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by ukascom: 6:14am On Sep 06, 2013
Hello every one! Am Justice kelechi. Nice 2 meet u all hia. Am happy.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nekkybrown(f): 1:24pm On Sep 06, 2013
[quote
author=sexkillz]Welcome!

I created this thread with newbies in mind. A newbie is a new member
that does not know how things work around here. Pls do not be shy to ask
questions, not matter how silly and inconsequential you think it may
be. . .

There is also a separate thread for compliants if you feel you have been
insulted or bullied by another member. www.nairaland.com/639119

There are two moderators on this section,
(Jaybee and
Sexkillz currently) and they'll be
here to answer your questions along with the other friendly older
members on this section.

This thread is basically for newbies to introduce themselves and get
quickly integrated into one of the most interesting and popular section
on Nairaland, the Romance Section. . .

Chat room:

www.nairaland.com/967122
[ hi everyone am new here pls welcome me...
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nekkybrown(f): 1:44pm On Sep 06, 2013
[quote author=kcreal]Please I'm new here, how do I comment me too dont know hw to post and comment
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 06, 2013
[quote author=Nekkybrown][/quote]You're welcome.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 06, 2013
[quote author=Nekkybrown][/quote]You just commented.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Daniceasarb(m): 9:55pm On Sep 06, 2013
smiley[color=#000099][/color]
Hi am new on here,love dis site,its just like my mobile newspaper
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by obiamarije7(f): 1:31am On Sep 07, 2013
hi m new here ... my name is obiamarije
happy 2 join u ul
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 3:06am On Sep 07, 2013
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Aewesomz: 5:11am On Sep 07, 2013
Hi viewers my name is Awesome .
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by trenchard(m): 10:56am On Sep 07, 2013
am new here. i need some intro
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Olamira(f): 11:00am On Sep 07, 2013
Hi my name is olamira and i'm new. What's pooping?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by osadhordy(m): 11:06am On Sep 07, 2013
Olamira: Hi my name is olamira and i'm new. What's pooping?
olamira watsup,how are you doing
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Uwa2000(m): 3:05pm On Sep 07, 2013
grin hllo frz i newest member
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by oguerionye: 3:16pm On Sep 07, 2013
any one out there to accept me?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Lawfredsam(m): 7:00pm On Sep 07, 2013
Life is transientLife is transientLife is transient
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by ChristyG(f): 7:22pm On Sep 07, 2013
Hello here,my name is christy..nice to meet u all,
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by damarisk(f): 9:55pm On Sep 07, 2013
Helooo guys,my name is damaris k,am new here so i need a welcm party urgently
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by SterlingTowers(m): 11:50pm On Sep 07, 2013
I am sterling towers, very lucky in love, bright and extremely dialectical, ambitious and a voracious reader.Love the opposite sex and extremely homophobic and it warms cockles to pour cold water on flaming gays.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by whizguru(m): 1:27am On Sep 08, 2013
Hello, am new here... Can a (f) tell me Ђơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ω to mingle and tingle
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by feyisayorrr: 12:13pm On Sep 08, 2013
obiamarije7: hi m new here ... my name is obiamarije
happy 2 join u ul
nice meeting u
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by feyisayorrr: 12:14pm On Sep 08, 2013
damaris k: Helooo guys,my name is damaris k,am new here so i need a welcm party urgently
...u r welcom sis
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by homesteady(m): 6:28pm On Sep 08, 2013
Hello y'll! I'm Homesteady!! I'm not new on Nairaland, I've spent about a year now, but only one month online! So I'm not new, and I know my way around!
But I'm new here in this section! I thought this section was boring, so I was not interested! But now, I'm here to storm the ROMANCE SECTION!! So expect more from me
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by IgweAni: 10:30pm On Sep 08, 2013
Odi egwu.

Mama Nkechi, replace~!
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by IgweAni: 10:33pm On Sep 08, 2013
feyisayorrr: ...u r welcom sis

You look like that USHER at COZA first entrance today.
But do you work in the Pastoral Care Unit? wink wink wink
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by drulbaba(m): 12:07am On Sep 09, 2013
damaris k: Helooo guys,my name is damaris k,am new here so i need a welcm party urgently
ur welcome though am also new.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 09, 2013
not new anyways but have neva introduced...am Chuzzy

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Asekhaen(m): 7:07pm On Sep 09, 2013
Jeez!
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by chocnorice(m): 7:38pm On Sep 09, 2013
Please you are welcome

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (116) (Reply)

What Name Did U Save Your Boy/girlfriend's Name As On Your Phone? / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? / Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.