Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! (56872 Views)

When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School / 7 Reasons Why You Should Take Her To Swimming Before Calling Her Bae (photos) / Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by dBard: 12:11am On Mar 06, 2013
Matthew briggs: Nice Analysis but very wrong premise, it's illogical therefore destroys your conclusion.

Your analysis would have worked if Men and Women were wired equaly or have the same emotional and physical characteristics.

Leme apply your logic in a different scenario and you can judge how it weighs in

EG.
Most of us are quick to judge Bankers who commit fraud: "That Guy na serious thief see as he embezzled 20billion from people who trust him with his their hard earned money!". "I still can't believe it, this guy should be jailed for life.

But have we ever stopped to look at the world through their own eyes?

The Average Bank cashier on a normal working day, comes in contact with average of 10million naira in a day.
At just 5million in a day that is 365 x 5,000,000= appx. 1.9bilion naira in just ONE year. And then, there's the next year, and the next year and the next year... all this money are not his kai.

And to add petrol to fire, standard of living keep rising and responsibilities keep piling, Rent's increasing, fuel, food etc.
But that will not justify him if he is caught stealing even 100Naira, and if caught he might even end up been convicted as a criminal.

Why because there are some control mechanisms the bank management put in place to prevent him from doing so, like paying him well, and creating a system that detect and prevent fraud on a fly therefore scaring him from doing so.

Where I am getting at via this analogy.
Nature has place in women some check and balances to help them overcome the billions or trillions of temptation the get every year, mechanisms like
they get turned on by words not visual, Sex is more emotional and deeper not casual or trivial, i can go on and on to mention the mechanisms, i guess i've made my point.
For Every 1,825 guys she meet every year nature has given her the power to resist them .

Therefore if they fall for this temptation they are have failed and are prone to bear whatever names or consequence that comes with it.
@Op There is no use trying to INDIRECTLY justifying what is wrong or demanding it should be seen from a new light. Call a spade a spade.

A woman that sleeps around is a slut a man that does it above normal is a pig or a dog.

The only point I agree with you is that Men should not be quick to judge women why because as you said , don't judge a man until you walk a mile in his moccasins

Respect man.. 100likes

1 Like

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by chronique(m): 12:24am On Mar 06, 2013
Missy_B: If you're going to defend a thing as promiscuity, I expect you to have a thought-out and peachy justification for it rather than the flimsy excuse of proposal and enticement. I mean, even the excuse of personal right to sexu@l indulgence seems to be more plausible and hold water.

Even in our mundane activities we are lured, common sense simply demands that you weigh the value of what is to be given and what is to be taken to then make the decision that would be best for you. If a lady humps 10,000 guys a day and blames it on too many proposals and inability to resist enticement, she should take out the bag of cotton wool she has in place of a brain and have her kitty sewn.

God bless you! May you live longer than methusela.
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Nobody: 12:31am On Mar 06, 2013
Seriously, some people ar becoming insane. I couldn't even grab a single point on d thread that is outta sentiment. Dat a girl got a million offer 4 sexxxx is nt an excuse for nt keeping her legs closed..nonsense.. A girl is a girl and a slut is a slut no matter d amount sexxx offered. D poster should jst tel us he loves prostitutes and nt yabbing out his tongue.
Am jst ashamed as girls run in support of him. U shuld b ashamed a guy insulted ur pride and womanliness. Probably, u girls wants us to dance 4 u dat u cnt keep ur legs closed cos of millions of sex offered. With this I cn just say naija ladies ar jst prideless. A slut is a slut no mata wot. Dat u got so many offers 4 sexxxx dosen't change d fact dat u've slept with 15 or 10 men. Who, would go for a loosed kitty dat jumped over thousands of men. When God asks u y u let ur kitty so loose after him making it tight, tell him u got millions of sexxxx offers. So prideless

1 Like

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by BecaciaBarbie(f): 12:35am On Mar 06, 2013
Chukskalidon: Seriously, some people ar becoming insane. I couldn't even grab a single point on d thread that is outta sentiment. Dat a girl got a million offer 4 sexxxx is nt an excuse for nt keeping her legs closed..nonsense.. A girl is a girl and a slut is a slut no matter d amount sexxx offered. D poster should jst tel us he loves prostitutes and nt yabbing out his tongue.
Am jst ashamed as girls run in support of him. U shuld b ashamed a guy insulted ur pride and womanliness. Probably, u girls wants us to dance 4 u dat u cnt keep ur legs closed cos of millions of sex offered. With this I cn just say naija ladies ar jst prideless. A slut is a slut no mata wot. Dat u got so many offers 4 sexxxx dosen't change d fact dat u've slept with 15 or 10 men. Who, would go for a loosed kitty dat jumped over thousands of men. When God asks u y u let ur kitty so loose after him making it tight, tell him u got millions of sexxxx offers. So prideless
Seriously am stil in shock, at the way some gals are happy and glad about this pathetic thread! Really?? U na no get shame at all ooo! Smh

1 Like

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Nobody: 12:42am On Mar 06, 2013
Becacia_Barbie:
Seriously am stil in shock, at the way some gals are happy and glad about this pathetic thread! Really?? U na no get shame at all ooo! Smh
so glad some ladies bear their pride. Womanli pride is d no. 1 charasteristics of a naija babe especially an Igbo woman. Without dat pride they're jst rubber vessel filled wit air

1 Like

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by freecocoa(f): 12:43am On Mar 06, 2013
Girls shouldn't sleep around as its not a good thing, we all agree on that.

The problem here is, those men that sleep with these girls, what should such men be called? If we are going to condemn anyone shouldn't it be both parties?
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Nobody: 12:58am On Mar 06, 2013
I don't agree with the OP at all.....

It's not about hypocrisy, it is about how nature has programmed us to be.........

Women get naturally chased by men......... The way men express their sexual virility is very aggressive and daring, compared to women.....

Majority of women want to be approached by men, rather than them doing the approaching......

So if most women prefer men to come to them, then it invariably means more men will come to them, meaning more temptation.....

@ OP.... If you chasing a girl, and you have the capability to chase more, I'm sure you would... Other men are also doing what you doing... This therefore implies that a girl gets asked out by numerous men....

I'm sure if suddenly nature changes, and its women doing the asking, men will also be picky, just as women are currently picky......

Nature designed men to spread their sperms to as many gurls as possible, and women to choose the very best sperm available, hence why women have to picky, enabling them to say no to any tom dick and harry

2 Likes

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by dBard: 1:21am On Mar 06, 2013
freecocoa: Girls shouldn't sleep around as its not a good thing, we all agree on that.

The problem here is, those men that sleep with these girls, what should such men be called? If we are going to condemn anyone shouldn't it be both parties?

Nobody endorses promiscuity,not in makes not females, but one tin u refuse t accept is dat men n women are different, both in dier bio n psych wiring as well as wit wat society accepts from each party. From ages past, men have always bin given a bit more freedom t gain some experience prior t his bin hooked, afterall u nid t know where t put it grin, but d pride of women is n will always b dier chastity.
True, men dese days have greatly overstepped thier boundaries, poking indiscriminately but that does not still justify females abusing d freedom nu societal norms have bestowed upon them cos in doing so, ur only throwing away d Pride u have as a woman.
trying t rationalise it wit urabove statement, frankly won't work.
I don't sleep around indiscriminately. have neva disvirgined a girl cost I hold it sacred, n Will Never cheat on my wife cos I hold her sacred, but even if I was t do d above n she reciprocates, she has only demeaned herself, in her own eyes, dat of her husband n in d eyes of society. it's just d way it is.
Let's just respect ourselves n our bodies.
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by thoniann(m): 1:32am On Mar 06, 2013
Most girls just love dick. That's all.
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Nobody: 2:04am On Mar 06, 2013
I haven't been on NL for some time because I got bored of the same topics over and over again. At some point I even had to realize that I repeatedly started to feel angry because of the stupidity displayed here. As I had some spare time today, I decided to have a quick look and here we go, I am impressed like I haven't been in a long time on NL and even in real life. POSTER, thank you so much! I wish Nigeria as a whole had more people who are truly intelligent and fewer semi-literates boosting their egos on NL by finding a great amount of people on NL who are even more stu.pid. Intellect is a rarity in this country but people like you give me hope. I know I am being very judgemental. I beg forgiveness. I am just terribly tired of people refusing to use their brains.

Poster, you rock! Keep it up. wink

For some others: I don't think the poster is promoting promiscuity. The message is quite simple but this country is too far from good to grasp the deeper meaning of it, let alone achieve a deeper understanding. This is the way to keep it the way it is, terribly backward.

1 Like

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Nobody: 2:05am On Mar 06, 2013
Matthew briggs: Nice Analysis but very wrong premise, it's illogical therefore destroys your conclusion.

Your analysis would have worked if Men and Women were wired equaly or have the same emotional and physical characteristics.

Leme apply your logic in a different scenario and you can judge how it weighs in

EG.
Most of us are quick to judge Bankers who commit fraud: "That Guy na serious thief see as he embezzled 20billion from people who trust him with his their hard earned money!". "I still can't believe it, this guy should be jailed for life.

But have we ever stopped to look at the world through their own eyes?

The Average Bank cashier on a normal working day, comes in contact with average of 10million naira in a day.
At just 5million in a day that is 365 x 5,000,000= appx. 1.9bilion naira in just ONE year. And then, there's the next year, and the next year and the next year... all this money are not his kai.

And to add petrol to fire, standard of living keep rising and responsibilities keep piling, Rent's increasing, fuel, food etc.
But that will not justify him if he is caught stealing even 100Naira, and if caught he might even end up been convicted as a criminal.

Why because there are some control mechanisms the bank management put in place to prevent him from doing so, like paying him well, and creating a system that detect and prevent fraud on a fly therefore scaring him from doing so.

Where I am getting at via this analogy.
Nature has place in women some check and balances to help them overcome the billions or trillions of temptation the get every year, mechanisms like
they get turned on by words not visual, Sex is more emotional and deeper not casual or trivial, i can go on and on to mention the mechanisms, i guess i've made my point.
For Every 1,825 guys she meet every year nature has given her the power to resist them .

Therefore if they fall for this temptation they are have failed and are prone to bear whatever names or consequence that comes with it.
@Op There is no use trying to INDIRECTLY justifying what is wrong or demanding it should be seen from a new light. Call a spade a spade.

A woman that sleeps around is a slut a man that does it above normal is a pig or a dog.

The only point I agree with you is that Men should not be quick to judge women why because as you said , don't judge a man until you walk a mile in his moccasins

Bank money is other people's money. It's theft smiley.
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Nobody: 2:09am On Mar 06, 2013
VolvoS60:

^^^^What if the 'piece of meat' isn't 'little'? cheesy

And what do you do when you find out this is the only reason your partner 'ate' it in the first place? cheesy

So many questions and not enough answers.

grin grin grin grin. LMAO cheesy cheesy
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Nobody: 2:16am On Mar 06, 2013
Chukskalidon: Seriously, some people ar becoming insane. I couldn't even grab a single point on d thread that is outta sentiment. Dat a girl got a million offer 4 sexxxx is nt an excuse for nt keeping her legs closed..nonsense.. A girl is a girl and a slut is a slut no matter d amount sexxx offered. D poster should jst tel us he loves prostitutes and nt yabbing out his tongue.

1. Who says it's an excuse to sleep around just because you have the choice to do so?
2. Who gives you the right to call a woman a slut?
3. The pride of a woman is her kitty? shocked Oh my gosh!
4. A woman that has several sex partners is no longer a woman?
5. In reverse, a man that hasn't got many women is not a man?
6. Who told you that a v.agina gets loose when having a lot of sex? What happens to married women then? They get useless when they have a lot of sex with their husbands or give birth to children? Have you ever had a woman at all? You seem to know very little to nothing about the female body.
7. It's about double-standards. Africans are the biggest hypocrites in the whole wide world. Preach water but drink wine. Have high moral standards when it comes to sexuality but yet the highest AIDS rates in the world. Shame! Shame! Shame!

5 Likes

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by skykenny: 2:17am On Mar 06, 2013
u just want 2 justified urself for sleeping around wit d loosed women on d street. Lets call a spade a spade! Being chyked by 1000 men per day or being offered a million gift is nt a enough reason to keep opening ur ass to every motherfucker.
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Pvin: 2:18am On Mar 06, 2013
Am nw begining 2 feel d way Ngerians puts forth an arguement and goes on to dable on it with a reasonable philosophy in suppportin it.

@ Op, since u knws ladies this much, can u tell why my girl keeps telling me even till yesterday that since we startec dating(4years ago) that I am only guy that have had canal knwoledge of her. Even being very sincere to her by confessin anytime we stays apart 4 dat I did smth with anoda girl but she wil keep telling that am the only persn she knows. Can any girl keep such faithfulness; 'a guy for four years?

1 Like

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by cr7lomo: 2:29am On Mar 06, 2013
King solomon had 300 wives nd 700 concubines, I bet he wud hv beheaded any of dem if he found out dat any ws cheatin on him.

I pity any gal dat folos dis OP's view because ur future husband wil pursue u nd tel u 2 go mari OP

Its 2 shameful 4 a woman 2 sleep ard no mata d temptation because d society dnt accept it unlike men.

If u hear dat ur fada has a mistress u wudnt tk it as srs as if u hear ur mum has 1 young guy dat is servicin ha.

Again, if u hv a bro dat changes gfs like wrapper, no 1 cares but if its ur sis, u no wot u gonna do.

Notin is eva hidden, 1s d man finds out, it disfigures d marriage or relationship. Truth b told any man dat knws dat a particular gal is a cheerful giver wud automatically wanna collect his share.

Pls ooo sleepin ard aint d best, ud surely regret it in d future cos u dnt no if u r sleepin wit ur future husbands cousin because of stupid material tins
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Nobody: 2:35am On Mar 06, 2013
cr7lomo.:
King solomon had 300 wives nd 700 concubines, I bet he wud hv beheaded any of dem if he found out dat any ws cheatin on him.

I pity any gal dat folos dis OP's view because ur future husband wil pursue u nd tel u 2 go mari OP

Its 2 shameful 4 a woman 2 sleep ard no mata d temptation because d society dnt accept it unlike men.

If u hear dat ur fada has a mistress u wudnt tk it as srs as if u hear ur mum has 1 young guy dat is servicin ha.

Again, if u hv a bro dat changes gfs like wrapper, no 1 cares but if its ur sis, u no wot u gonna do.

Notin is eva hidden, 1s d man finds out, it disfigures d marriage or relationship. Truth b told any man dat knws dat a particular gal is a cheerful giver wud automatically wanna collect his share.

Pls ooo sleepin ard aint d best, ud surely regret it in d future cos u dnt no if u r sleepin wit ur future husbands cousin because of stupid material tins

See a Nigerian / African man reasoning lipsrsealed
I don't care about a "king" who lived thousands of years ago.
And I don't care about societal rules. The vast majority is nothing but du.mb.
Typical African attitude! Preach water but drink wine! Strict and conservative when it comes to sexuality, yet having the highest AIDS rates in THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD. Ridiculous.

1 Like

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by cr7lomo: 2:41am On Mar 06, 2013
Richfella: Most of us guys are quick to judge women: "That Ngozi babe is loose, 3 boyfriends in 1 year!". "I still can't believe it, my girlfriend just told me she's slept with 8 guys. Geezuus! She is not wife-material!"

But have we ever stopped to look at the world through their own eyes? The Indians used to say, don't judge a man until you walk a mile in his moccasins (Lol, some funny dude added; so that you'll be a mile away, and have their shoes grin).

The average looking girl, in her prime, gets offered sex a million times more than the richest, sexiest dudes ever would. Most good looking girls get chyked and offered sex massively, every single day. It could be very subtle, like when the guy offers to give you a lift in his car, compliments her on her new hair. Or blatant, like when he comes all out and makes his intentions known.

At just 5 chykers a day, that translates to frightening figures like 365 X 5 = 1,825! times in just ONE year. And then, there's the next year, and the next year and the next year...

Lord knows that if girls chyke me like that on a daily basis, that I will become useless, won't ever go to work again grin. And Rough Rider, Durex and Gold Circle will all give me a combined Platinum VIP Card grin.

And to add petrol to fire, these marrafokers come bearing gifts. Bribes. Tempting, hard-to-resist, mouth-watering bribes. Money, phones, clothes, travel, jewellery and comfort - in all it's devilishly disarming forms.

Sincerely, I am yet to meet any guy that can withstand the onslaught of temptation, the barrage of inducement that our girls have to deal with EVERY SINGLE DAY. Yet we feel we are on a moral high-ground and have the right to judge them.

Truth be told, If most of us stood to gain even the smallest of material benefits from having sex, we would all line the streets at night in body-hugging micro clothing!

Our society encourages women to dress sexy & feel sexy but at the same time strongly disapproves of them expressing it to the full. It's really unfair the societal pressure we mount on them to conform to our 'ideal' and repress their most natural desires. Our fellow human beings who possess the same powerful drives that we do.

Is it not the height of hypocrisy. You sleeping with any available living thing that moves. And then turning around to judge women for being picky, showing discipline and resisting temptation.

Maybe she once had a one-night stand, so what? Maybe she once slept with someone for money, so what? Maybe she had 10 boyfriends, e he??

If you look at it closely, we guys are actually the real sluts. The hypocritical sluts. The Sadducees and Pharisees grin tongue.

Now, if you were a girl, from the bottom of your heart, do you think you could ever be half as good? tongue

Any slut dat supports dis guy is a renowned slut and any guy dat supports dis person is a guy dats lookin 4 cheap sex
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by pleep(m): 2:41am On Mar 06, 2013
There have been a million logical debunkings of this silly post... if you want to you can read them. Male a female sexuality is different, that is the fact of the matter.
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by cr7lomo: 2:45am On Mar 06, 2013
carefreewannabe:

See a Nigerian / African man reasoning lipsrsealed
I don't care about a "king" who lived thousands of years ago.
And I don't care about societal rules. The vast majority is nothing but du.mb.
Typical African attitude! Preach water but drink wine! Strict and conservative when it comes to sexuality, yet having the highest AIDS rates in THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD. Ridiculous.

Well, I guess u r 1 of dem judgin buy ur name carefreewannabe and u r female. Kip it up ooo , tryin 2 console urself 4 puttin it in overdrive. Giv it freely as u dnt care

1 Like

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Nobody: 2:52am On Mar 06, 2013
cr7lomo.:

Well, I guess u r 1 of dem judgin buy ur name carefreewannabe and u r female. Kip it up ooo , tryin 2 console urself 4 puttin it in overdrive. Giv it freely as u dnt care

I can do whatever I want to do and whenever I want to and to whom I ever I want to. You would be one of the first ones to get it provided you had a slight chance.
As much as I can stop you from judgements based on double, hypocritical standards and at the same time spreading AIDS on this highly infected continent, the black continent full of HIV infected bodies, as much you will stop me from expressing myself and speaking out my mind.

I have been to many different countries in my life and NOWHERE on this planet have I seen men being so hungry and so greedy when for sex being extremely pushy and intrusive when chasing girls like uncivilized monsters and at the same time telling women to control their libido.
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Nobody: 2:53am On Mar 06, 2013
pleep: There have been a million logical debunkings of this silly post... if you want to you can read them. Male a female sexuality is different, that is the fact of the matter.

Enlighten us, what is the female sexuality like?
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by pleep(m): 2:55am On Mar 06, 2013
Sigh... i cant write it all again. repost:

pleep:
Richfella your post is based in fact, but you reached the wrong conclusions.

First off, male and female sexual phychology is different, this due to evolutionary biology. Women are by nature more selective in their sexual partners, while mens standards are much lower. In an uncontrolled enviornment this would lead to most of the females reproducing with a handfull of males (the alpha males) and thus passing on the best genes to posterity.

This is why humans subconciously consider it deviant when a woman is loose, all it shows is a lack of self control. Yes, it is true that women get more offers for sex than men but you make the mistake of assuming that the temptation is as great as it would be for a man in that same situation. Like i said, females are more selective and will only get turned on by a few of those males.

As for your point about clothing... society doesn't force women to dress provacativly, they do it for themselves or for attention from men. Girls who dress more skanky get more attention and thats why they do it. The backlash comes from modest girls who feel pressured.

All this being said, also keep in mind that most women have had much more sexual partners than you could know, much more than the average man. Many have sex whenever they want, and really have nothing to complain about. Guys have less societal pressure but also far less opportinity for sex, so it balances out. 'Slut shaming' is more or less a way to uplift and add value to the women who have chosen to be chaste, it doesn't make life any more difficult for the ones who aren't unless they subscribe to it themselves.

Chances are if your GF is a not a virgin shes had alot of sex, prolly more than you (unless ur an alpha male) wink
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by pleep(m): 2:57am On Mar 06, 2013
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Nobody: 3:01am On Mar 06, 2013
pleep:

Thanks!
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by pleep(m): 3:03am On Mar 06, 2013
repost:
Nice points raised.

50,000 years ago, bashing in the head of your enemy with a stone was an acceptable form of conflict resolution. Even in Abraham Lincoln's time it was still acceptable to challenge your enemy to a gun duel - to the death.

Today, we frown on rápe, murder, violence etc. Why? Because they are all vestiges of our basest animal heritage. We consider those most unacceptable today because we have evolved higher functioning.

Man has forged civilizations, evolved law & order, made outstanding advancements in the sciences and dominated the planet. A testament to the formidable power of our neo-cortex. It is this powerful guy that sets us apart from all the other home-boys on NatGeo Wild.

Kindly read this quote from the book Brain Respiration by Ilchi Lee (he puts it better than I can):

There is nothing worse than having people try and argue with facts that have been proven a million times. Dude... do you like girls with big butts? That is your instinct telling you a girl is fertile. Where you scared of the dark as a kid? That was your instinct telling you danger... These are responses that were programmed into our being during evolution... most are older than humanity itself. The male is less selective with his intimate partners because that is how he was best able to spread his genes, while the female can only produce 1 offspring a year and instinctively chooses the best mate. Every other mammal is designed like this. It’s not something everyone can just "turn off.”
Stuff like beheading and rape have nothing to do with human instinct... those are simply uncivilized traditions. Having instincts does not make us animals, I can’t believe you would bring up such an ill informed argument like this. This is something they can teach you in anywhere.
Contrary to your opinion above. Most women don't dress sexy to attract attention. Our society treats women as objects. They mostly dress sexy to feel worthy. To get feedback that they are 'enough'. We've objectified women so much so that a lot of them feel that they are 'nothing' if they are not glammed-up and looking fly.

Most women can hardly leave the house without make-up and arranging their hair. The societal pressure on them to always look beautiful and attractive is super massive!

Again you are being immature... Did you not read that I said that they do it for themselves as well as for attention? Guys like you who like to boo hoo over girls almost always lose sight of the fact that women are thinking human beings and can choose to do things for their own reasons not because of "societal pressure". For example; in the Victorian era, when revealing clothing was socially unacceptable women were still pushing the limits for their own reasons. Females are competing with each other just like we men are... this constant boo-hoo party about objectification bla bla bla is nauseating.

Speak for yourself man!
I’m speaking in General, Alpha males get sex as much as they want but the average man usually has to work for it.

it would surprise you to know that during intimate intercourse, the amount of pleasure a woman achieves at climax is thrice that of a man, and also despite the hight of tetosterone in a male, a woman also craves intimate pleasures, if you doubt, ask a woman on her heat period, yet, women are still able to put up resistance even when there is the craving for it. A little seductive act as winking at a man is enough to seduce a whole battalion of army, most men do not even have any guard to loose, they are just loose.

That is complete BS. The male and female orgasm is basically the same http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/body-sense/201004/male-and-female-orgasm-not-so-different

"Two studies done at the University of Minnesota Medical School and published in the early 1980's measured the intensity, frequency, and durations of pelvic muscle contractions (measured with a pressure sensitive anal probe) of males and females during masturbation. There was basically no difference in the pattern of these contractions between males and females"
masterpiecer:
With all these factors, women are still able to resist intimate advances from men even at the essence of alluring gifts. Women have a stronger will power to resist intimate advances than men, let us therefore not shy away from that fact, but accord them the kudos and accept our hypocrisy instead of being too quick to judge them harsly, i call that being fair. It doesn't necessarily mean that realising this fact would be a way to encourage promiscuity, IMO, it would boost their self importance.

Now do not think that the ability of a woman to resist a male intimate advance is inherent, or 'natural' as you claim, have you even imagine how it would be like if a man stand the chance of getting pregnant after every intimate intercourse? , yeah, it is because men do not really have much to bother about after the act that is why they wouldn't want to mind, thereby putting their stick into every hole possible, not caring about the aftermath except for STDs(that is if most men would even worry about such).

Dude have you ever left you house? Ask any woman and she will tell you that she is not attracted to the vast majority of guys that approach her... but is only attracted to the few men she likes. I dont know where you guys got the idea that girls are just fighting back the urge to have sex with every guy that talks to them.

We have already established that women get approached for sex alot, but i dont think you guys realize that most of those men are undesirable to her. An average girl is not getting hit on by Denzel Washington every day, she is usually approached by men on her level and below. That is not some unbearable temptation. Females are more selective with who they are attracted to, this is a proven fact. Just because they are getting gifts does not make it any harder... Would you sleep with an over-weight 40yr old woman just because she bought you dinner and a movie?

@ men don't have any consequences from sex... except 18 years of child-support you dumbfuk?

If i wanted to right now i could go down stairs and bang the chubby girl that has liked me for months... but i wont because im not attracted to her. The same applies to girls 10X. Just because random men are throwing sex in their face doesn't mean its so hard for them to refuse it. She prolly wouldnt even get an orgasm with most of them... The girls that cant refuse sex have low self control. There are girls with a strong will power and those are the virgins and girls who only had sex in long term relationships.. The average chick on the street its not doing anything special. Stop this BS dude
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by cr7lomo: 3:04am On Mar 06, 2013
carefreewannabe:

I can do whatever I want to do and whenever I want to and to whom I ever I want to. You would be one of the first ones to get it provided you had a slight chance.
As much as I can stop you from judgements based on double, hypocritical standards and at the same time spreading AIDS on this highly infected continent, the black continent full of HIV infected bodies, as much you will stop me from expressing myself and speaking out my mind.

I have been to many different countries in my life and NOWHERE on this planet have I seen men being so hungry and so greedy when for sex being extremely pushy and intrusive when chasing girls like uncivilized monsters and at the same time telling women to control their libido.

I guess italy is 1 of d countries. Beta stop bein carefree 4 ur own good
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Nobody: 3:13am On Mar 06, 2013
pleep: repost:

There is nothing worse than having people try and argue with facts that have been proven a million times. Dude... do you like girls with big butts? That is your instinct telling you a girl is fertile. Where you scared of the dark as a kid? That was your instinct telling you danger... These are responses that were programmed into our being during evolution... most are older than humanity itself. The male is less selective with his intimate partners because that is how he was best able to spread his genes, while the female can only produce 1 offspring a year and instinctively chooses the best mate. Every other mammal is designed like this. It’s not something everyone can just "turn off.”
Stuff like beheading and rape have nothing to do with human instinct... those are simply uncivilized traditions. Having instincts does not make us animals, I can’t believe you would bring up such an ill informed argument like this. This is something they can teach you in anywhere.

Again you are being immature... Did you not read that I said that they do it for themselves as well as for attention? Guys like you who like to boo hoo over girls almost always lose sight of the fact that women are thinking human beings and can choose to do things for their own reasons not because of "societal pressure". For example; in the Victorian era, when revealing clothing was socially unacceptable women were still pushing the limits for their own reasons. Females are competing with each other just like we men are... this constant boo-hoo party about objectification bla bla bla is nauseating.

I’m speaking in General, Alpha males get sex as much as they want but the average man usually has to work for it.

That is complete BS. The male and female orgasm is basically the same http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/body-sense/201004/male-and-female-orgasm-not-so-different

"Two studies done at the University of Minnesota Medical School and published in the early 1980's measured the intensity, frequency, and durations of pelvic muscle contractions (measured with a pressure sensitive anal probe) of males and females during masturbation. There was basically no difference in the pattern of these contractions between males and females"

Dude have you ever left you house? Ask any woman and she will tell you that she is not attracted to the vast majority of guys that approach her... but is only attracted to the few men she likes. I dont know where you guys got the idea that girls are just fighting back the urge to have sex with every guy that talks to them.

We have already established that women get approached for sex alot, but i dont think you guys realize that most of those men are undesirable to her. An average girl is not getting hit on by Denzel Washington every day, she is usually approached by men on her level and below. That is not some unbearable temptation. Females are more selective with who they are attracted to, this is a proven fact. Just because they are getting gifts does not make it any harder... Would you sleep with an over-weight 40yr old woman just because she bought you dinner and a movie?

@ men don't have any consequences from sex... except 18 years of child-support you dumbfuk?

If i wanted to right now i could go down stairs and bang the chubby girl that has liked me for months... but i wont because im not attracted to her. The same applies to girls 10X. Just because random men are throwing sex in their face doesn't mean its so hard for them to refuse it. She prolly wouldnt even get an orgasm with most of them... The girls that cant refuse sex have low self control. There are girls with a strong will power and those are the virgins and girls who only had sex in long term relationships.. The average chick on the street its not doing anything special. Stop this BS dude

I don't feel like reading everything because there are enough misconceptions in the first sentences.
1. Not every man likes women with big butts. Many don't. Apart from that scientific research has proven that it's not about the size but about the proportions of a female body that send out the signal whether a woman is fertile or not. These are the latest findings.
2. All women are different. As for myself, I have never been attracted to many guys, I have always been picky and it's not because I considered myself better or due to biological reasons alone. So, you're right here but I know enough girls who feel attracted to a great number of guys. also consider that women differ when it comes to libido. Some women need more sex than others, some less. Just like men do.
Have you ever heard of asexual human beings? Well, they exist! Men and women. They have no urge to have sexual intercourse even though they are perfectly healthy. So please stop excusing men and judging women 'cause there are no good reasons for doing it. Rather go for a reasonable dealing with sexuality, male and female so that Africa can finally be proud and not ashamed of the highest AIDS rates in the whole wide world. Have you ever asked yourself why Africa is such a dirty place with its HIV infections even though you preach women to remain virgins but encourage guys to f.uck around? Start now.
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Nobody: 3:16am On Mar 06, 2013
cr7lomo.:

I guess italy is 1 of d countries. Beta stop bein carefree 4 ur own good

Italy grin grin grin
What do YOU know about Italy?
Ever been there? Ever had Italian friends?
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by dBard: 3:41am On Mar 06, 2013
It's always d first t insult that turns out sounding dumb..S.m.h
@pleep. dude stop wasting ur time. To each his/her own.
It's funny how d op himself is d one, as it turns out from his post, dat has d least bit of respect for d female gender
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by pleep(m): 3:52am On Mar 06, 2013
carefreewannabe:

I don't feel like reading everything because there are enough misconceptions in the first sentences.
1. Not every man likes women with big butts. Many don't. Apart from that scientific research has proven that it's not about the size but about the proportions of a female body that send out the signal whether a woman is fertile or not. These are the latest findings.
Out of everything you read the only thing could understand was: "All men like big butts" Leave it to a Nairalander to find the most random unrelated point in a three paragraph post and try to argue with it.

First off, I didn't say all men liked big butts wide hips are the #1 indicator of proportion. I was simply giving the OP an example of sexual instincts that i knew he would relate with!

You are so damn dumb! And... besides it is just 1 fuckin example of how instincts play into our day to day lives. Seeing as you seem to agree that sexual instincts exist..(the whole idea of my post) your argument doesn't even have anything to do with my main points!

There is not a drop of advanced understanding in your brain... not a damn drop.

1 Like

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by pleep(m): 3:56am On Mar 06, 2013
The people on this site are SO DAMN STUPID!

As for the rest of the gibberish you wrote, there is no one with above a 50 IQ who will think anything you typed is a logical rebuttal to my post.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* / After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life / My Ex Views My Stories And Status But Ignores My Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 150
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.