Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,587 members, 7,816,444 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? (48005 Views)

Ladies, Would You Cook And Do House Chores For Your Bf/fiancé Before Marriage?? / If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? / Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by dont8(m): 2:53am On Feb 20, 2013
Sharap, do I look like a maga, emi omo Zanga to badt. Lo bere mi ni Challenge de Olosha undecided
Idowuogbo:
Hehehe... Eya... U b victim 2? tongue angry
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Nobody: 3:25am On Feb 20, 2013
"It all Depends on what works for You" smiley

3 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Nobody: 3:37am On Feb 20, 2013
Livialives, you are one lucky lady cool
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Nobody: 4:01am On Feb 20, 2013
@CFCfan

He is a Lucky Man as Well oo wink
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Nobody: 6:17am On Feb 20, 2013
livialives: It depends on the Mindset of the Couple and how each was raised.
The Dynamics of your relationship won't be the same for another.

well said... Obrigado
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Nobody: 6:29am On Feb 20, 2013
livialives: @CFCfan

He is a Lucky Man as Well oo wink

If that's you in your dp I'd pamper you too. tongue
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Maya2pretty(f): 7:37am On Feb 20, 2013
Oahray: Ask again and it shall be given to you. smiley
Ok, u know my first name, wats urs and where do u know me from? Mornin
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by ifihearam: 8:25am On Feb 20, 2013
I for one hardly make breakfast for my Man.
He insists on making me breakfast in bed ALL THE TIME!! I've only made breakfast for him twice but he refuses to let me and tells me to relax.
Also when I do cook and I'm about to start cleaning and washing used dishes he appears out of Nowhere to clean up for me shocked. Telling me to relax and let him do the cleaning. I'm almost spoilt even but because he. Chooses to pamper me. I'm very lucky to have him and I don't take him for granted (because I know majority of men don't do it).
My point is "It all Depends on what works for You" smiley

SMH FOR THAT MAN
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 20, 2013
ifihearam:

SMH FOR THAT MAN

Shake Your Head for Yourself and not my Man.
Thanks!!

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by chikeorji123(m): 8:45am On Feb 20, 2013
Maya2pretty:

Morning for him?...what about me? oh i see *just passing*.
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by jmoore(m): 9:09am On Feb 20, 2013
I don't expect my fiancee to do any work for me before marriage. I will not even ask her to do it. If she offers help I will decline.

There is a major difference between a wife and a girlfriend

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Oahray: 9:15am On Feb 20, 2013
Maya2pretty:
hmmm... Sounding like a job interview already. We'd both get banned for derailing if I answer your question here. tongue
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Maya2pretty(f): 9:51am On Feb 20, 2013
chikeorji123:

Morning for him?...what about me? oh i see *just passing*.
Ah ahn, lol, is dis jealousy I smell? tongue
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Maya2pretty(f): 9:54am On Feb 20, 2013
Oahray: hmmm... Sounding like a job interview already. We'd both get banned for derailing if I answer your question here. tongue
Oya PM now now tongue
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Maya2pretty(f): 9:57am On Feb 20, 2013
I for one hardly make breakfast for my Man.
He insists on making me breakfast in bed ALL THE TIME!! I've only made breakfast for him twice but he refuses to let me and tells me to relax.
Also when I do cook and I'm about to start cleaning and washing used dishes he appears out of Nowhere to clean up for me shocked. Telling me to relax and let him do the cleaning. I'm almost spoilt even but because he. Chooses to pamper me. I'm very lucky to have him and I don't take him for granted (because I know majority of men don't do it).
My point is "It all Depends on what works for You" smiley
Wow! Bliss babyyyyyyyy, me likey, enjoy oh and keep stayin fresh grin
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Oahray: 12:26pm On Feb 20, 2013
Maya2pretty:
Oya PM now now tongue
*hesitant* em... Ok.
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 20, 2013
Not if u want him to marry u...
Remember the saying, "why buy the cow when u can get the milk for free"
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Oahray: 1:25pm On Feb 20, 2013
~vicky~:
Not if u want him to marry u...
Remember the saying, "why buy the cow when u can get the milk for free"
is milk all there is to the cow? Unless, all the guy wants is someone to work for him, I think the milk is just a bonus.
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by gramci: 2:41pm On Feb 20, 2013
Idowuogbo:
In 2013, y'all still get dis kian mentality? Wots d biggie about sweeping, washing and cooking? I mean for Godsake, dose are d qualities a guy who wants to settle down would probably be on d look out for. All dis shakara dey ruin cv o! U were warned o! Hian! Smh.

God bless you
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by mrofficial(m): 2:44pm On Feb 20, 2013
House chores is for both. Even in a matrimonal home. The only part that is more of the gf/wife is the kitchen. Sometimes I help my gf in the kitchen when I'm free. It's all about understanding mehn.
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by madnigerian: 2:44pm On Feb 20, 2013
A LADY SHOULD NOT DO HOUSE CHORES FOR HER BOYFRIEND BECAUSE

1.DEY NEVER MARRY.

2.WHEN THEY MARRY, WETIN GO HAPPEN TO THE CHORES WHEN MADAM DEY PREGNANT, OR SICK.? NA HOUSEHELP WEY GO DO AM? FOR DIS HARD TIME WEY MONEY NO DEY TO HIRE HOUSEHELP FOR WE NAIJA?

Abeg, make man do im work!

(And na man I be o)
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by bakkielibra001: 2:44pm On Feb 20, 2013
[unfair]I have a friend that does it and it is quite disturbing.

What are your thoughts on this?[/quote] ladies go through chores under the charm, called love. the guy may be good to her anyway.
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Sleek05(f): 2:46pm On Feb 20, 2013
Hahahahahahaha....this topic again! Livalives, I can see u here again! Twas crazy d oda time with dat childish guy throwin insults here and dere and his e-grlfrnd supportin him. I'm not gonna say much dis time tho, if u wanna be a househelp, ure free, if u wanna have a little dignity as a grlfrnd whose brideprice hasn't been paid, ure free. To each, her own!
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by toskut(m): 2:48pm On Feb 20, 2013
If she feels like it.
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Afam4eva(m): 2:51pm On Feb 20, 2013
[size=16pt]Should a Guy provide money for his girlfriend?[/size]

I'm sure a lot of people that answered no to the thread topic will answer yest to this because they stand to gain from it. Talk about eating ones cake and still wanting have it. Selfish people.

At the end of the day, let the girl decide whether or not she wants to wash plate for her boyfriend or not. People are different. Some will do it and some won't. We were all created differently.

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by r231(m): 2:52pm On Feb 20, 2013
Afam4eva: [size=16pt]Should a Guy provide money for his girlfriend?[/size]

good question grin grin
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 20, 2013
Not Really!
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Philolos: 2:54pm On Feb 20, 2013
favynikky: I have a friend that does it and it is quite disturbing.

What are your thoughts on this?
She's looking for a promotion. She is selling. And before onlookers know, she'll be engaged and next, married.
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by True2myself24(f): 2:55pm On Feb 20, 2013
Afam4eva: [size=16pt]Should a Guy provide money for his girlfriend?[/size]

I'm sure a lot of people that answered no to the thread topic will answer yest to this because they stand to gain from it. Talk about eating ones cake and still wanting have it. Selfish people.

At the end of the day, let the girl decide whether or not she wants to wash plate for her boyfriend or not. People are different. Some will do it and some won't. We were all created differently.

What right does a woman have in the first place to be expecting her boyfriend to provide her financial needs.
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Imoobot(m): 2:56pm On Feb 20, 2013
For those of you that are saying is wrong, remember no man would want to have any serious business with a lazy girl. Men needs industrial women that can be helping him both at home and away. First impression matters alot. Stop forming before you deprive urslf of a good husband.
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by yaudu: 2:56pm On Feb 20, 2013
it is wrong.
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by gabbond: 3:02pm On Feb 20, 2013
for G-A-YS who does the chores grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (33) (Reply)

"She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple / Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK / She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.