Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,576 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? (48008 Views)

Ladies, Would You Cook And Do House Chores For Your Bf/fiancé Before Marriage?? / If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? / Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by 4words: 11:46pm On Feb 19, 2013
Idowuogbo:
It becomes part of my responsibility wen I take up ya surname.
just checked your profile and i was like ''what da f**k'' u be moses, look @ the number of peeps following you.

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Caracta(f): 11:47pm On Feb 19, 2013
ifihearam: Well,it depends on what every man wants,there are some girls that are only good with house chore but have no character and vice versa,and cleaning or cooking does not define a woman as a good or wife material,its more than just that
Gbam! Pls let me hug you. It depends on what the man (and woman tongue) wants!
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by chikeorji123(m): 11:47pm On Feb 19, 2013
Maya2pretty:
Eh let's just say we weren't meant to b, we r still very good frienda though

Relief! but is not a crime if things finally work-out for both of u hope the current one won't ended been Ex?..
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Oahray: 11:48pm On Feb 19, 2013
ifihearam:

when does it become a duty ni?
when it becomes the man's duty to provide for her needs.
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by ifihearam: 11:49pm On Feb 19, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Don't get me wrong o! I'll cater to my man anyday, but! Wen chauvinists like urself flips my hospitality into a must do event, dats wen u'll no person no fit use petrol boil rice.

My head be don correct until i see the bolded,who by the way be for i start
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Feb 19, 2013
ifihearam:

Itsmodella!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
well if you dont then then hope for the ringing things na
bullshit...whatever happened to love? so your main criteria when searching for a woman is one who can cook and wash your clothes? interesting. It is not our duty clean up your shϊt, it is something we decide to do.

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by chikeorji123(m): 11:49pm On Feb 19, 2013
Caracta:

Do u mind if l partake on this hugging *leaking lip*.?
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by ifihearam: 11:51pm On Feb 19, 2013
ItsModella:
bullshit...whatever happened to love? so your main criteria when searching for a woman is one who can cook and wash your clothes? interesting. It is not our duty clean up your shϊt, it is something we decide to do.

did you read my last contribution??
you are not what am thinking right?
because you are my speciale
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by chikeorji123(m): 11:52pm On Feb 19, 2013
ItsModella:

Someone's account is really intact..l see.
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by ifihearam: 11:53pm On Feb 19, 2013
Caracta:

I am more interested in the hug
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by ifihearam: 11:54pm On Feb 19, 2013
Oahray: when it becomes the man's duty to provide for her needs.

woman wrapper
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Feb 19, 2013
ifihearam: Well,it depends on what every man wants,there are some girls that are only good with house chore but have no character and vice versa,and cleaning or cooking does not define a woman as a good or wife material,its more than just that
Now, you're talking sensibly.
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Feb 19, 2013
ifihearam:

did you read my last contribution??
you are not what am thinking right?
because you are my speciale
I just read it...I'm not what you're thinking? what are you even thinking anyway?
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Feb 19, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Smh....it comes wiv d package.. Darling!
@ idowuogbo, dnt mind all ds galz dem. Itz precisely cos of the pre-wifely qualitys I exhibited ma boo placed a swarovski on ma middle finger. Ya'all waiting till u get a ring or walk dwn d ailse b4 u show wat u gat, mk una dey dere naa dose ppl wey dey do am dey see result.
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Maya2pretty(f): 11:56pm On Feb 19, 2013
Oahray: Everything has a price, even love. It might not be monetary. If the scenario you just painted happens, it's only because the lady placed a N1500 price tag on herself, and it has nothing to do with helping her bf out with stuff.

More often than not, abuse is birthed from her overdependence (financial or emotional) on the guy. It's easier to disrespect someone depending on you than someone you depend on. I'm sure you know that.
Whether d guy is just a jerk or d lady is a bimbo, women should never enslave themselves to any man for any reason and with any means, no matter wat u do, if its not meant to b den it won't b
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Oahray: 11:56pm On Feb 19, 2013
ifihearam:

woman wrapper
Say whatever you like. The world does not revolve round any human, male or female.
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:56pm On Feb 19, 2013
It's part of it o! Hian!
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by chikeorji123(m): 11:56pm On Feb 19, 2013
4words:
just checked your profile and i was like ''what da f**k'' u be moses, look @ the number of peeps following you.

That's her cabals offcourse..strange! l'm even among her followers wonders shall never end indeed..
chikeorji123:

Someone's account is really intact..l see.
yes, my account is intact, thanks for noticing.
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:58pm On Feb 19, 2013
W'sfirstlady:
@ idowuogbo, dnt mind all ds galz dem. Itz precisely cos of the pre-wifely qualitys I exhibited ma boo placed a swarovski on ma middle finger. Ya'all waiting till u get a ring or walk dwn d ailse b4 u show wat u gat, mk una dey dere naa dose ppl wey dey do am dey see result.
Gbabeski! Nne, I troway salute! My kind of woman. kiss
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:59pm On Feb 19, 2013
ifihearam:

woman wrapper
Tenk u! Na so iwe like am. tongue
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:59pm On Feb 19, 2013
4words:
Lmao!!! Liv my disciples alone o! Jerosi! tongue grin
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Oahray: 12:00am On Feb 20, 2013
Maya2pretty:
Whether d guy is just a jerk or d lady is a bimbo, women should never enslave themselves to any man for any reason and with any means, no matter wat u do, if its not meant to b den it won't b

True... Neither should men worship any woman for any reason, cos they would still end up being ex anyway. For example... tongue
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Maya2pretty(f): 12:00am On Feb 20, 2013
chikeorji123:
Relief! but is not a crime if things finally work-out for both of u hope the current one won't ended been Ex?..
U dey find tori
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by ifihearam: 12:01am On Feb 20, 2013
Idowuogbo:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Oahray: 12:02am On Feb 20, 2013
Idowuogbo:
grin grin
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Maya2pretty(f): 12:03am On Feb 20, 2013
Oahray: when it becomes the man's duty to provide for her needs.
#Gbam #Gbammer #Gbammest ur so on point! grin
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by ifihearam: 12:03am On Feb 20, 2013
Idowuogbo:
It's part of it o! Hian!

On the contrary i know of a man who got married to a woman who does not know how to cook not to talk of cleaning the house all because of love and beauty,although the marriage is staggering but they are wedded

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality / Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) / Girl Flaunts Her Aged White Husband (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.