Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,289 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? (48004 Views)

Ladies, Would You Cook And Do House Chores For Your Bf/fiancé Before Marriage?? / If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? / Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by ifihearam: 12:20am On Feb 20, 2013
Oahray: If that translates to being a good husband, ok.
At least I no be footmat like you were cos of e-valtongue

really
nor washing provided i get wetin i dey find but when you enter the place you go know tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by chikeorji123(m): 12:21am On Feb 20, 2013
ItsModella:
hahahaha!! so cooking and washing equals proving one's self? in what aspect actually? character wise or what?

It's seen u don't get my point Modella..cooking & washing is nothing to a lady who really care and also charater wise as u stated it..what else do man want from his woman if not all this plus respect,humble been there to encourage him when going get tough? but someof u ladies see cooking thing and so as a big deal..Now tell me how can u thing such a guy will value u when he can patronise restaurant & drycleaning when he have u arround?..God! l thought women are help mate or have the Bible translate it in jupita planet?..
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by ifihearam: 12:21am On Feb 20, 2013
Oahray: If you are thinking sex, forget it. I'm sure many peeps do not see it as a marriage thing in the first place.

speak for yourself
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Caracta(f): 12:22am On Feb 20, 2013
@ifihearam...funny you. I meant duties jor. Don't mind me. Duties of a wife to her husband. Let me sit down and learn one or two things before i go to bed.
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:22am On Feb 20, 2013
ifihearam:

you need iron hand
True.... embarassed embarassed
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Oahray: 12:22am On Feb 20, 2013
ifihearam:

really
nor washing provided i get wetin i dey find but when you enter the place you go know tongue tongue tongue tongue
and you think say na only you get wetin you dey find?
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Maya2pretty(f): 12:23am On Feb 20, 2013
Oahray: Ok ask the question again grin
angry I'l bite u oh
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Caracta(f): 12:24am On Feb 20, 2013
Oahray: If you are thinking sex, forget it. I'm sure many peeps do not see it as a marriage thing in the first place.
Are you speaking for yourself? It is a wifey duty too, right? Or am i wrong? Raising babies too? Pls educate me cheesy
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by ifihearam: 12:25am On Feb 20, 2013
Idowuogbo:
True.... embarassed embarassed

like mine grin grin grin grin
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Oahray: 12:25am On Feb 20, 2013
ifihearam:

speak for yourself
I said 'many', not 'all', not even 'most'. If you can deny the truthfulness of that statement, you can deny anything.
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by ifihearam: 12:26am On Feb 20, 2013
Caracta:
Are you speaking for yourself? It is a wifey duty too, right? Or am i wrong? Raising babies too? Pls educate me cheesy

ask am well well
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by 4words: 12:26am On Feb 20, 2013
mehn, i disagree. Sex is very important to me because i dont want to have any excuse for cheating. So i am doing my future wife a favour by doing a research on how to increase a woman's se-xual appetite should incase she has ''hypo se-xual density drive''
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by ifihearam: 12:27am On Feb 20, 2013
Oahray: I said 'many', not 'all', not even 'most'. If you can deny the truthfulness of that statement, you can deny anything.

WOREVA
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by ifihearam: 12:27am On Feb 20, 2013
4words:
mehn, i disagree. Sex is very important to me because i dont want to have any excuse for cheating. So i am doing future wife a favour by doing a research on how to increase a woman's sexual appetite should incase she has ''hypo sexual density drive''

LEAVE THAT GUY JAWE NA FAIRY
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Oahray: 12:29am On Feb 20, 2013
Caracta:
you guys should quit the speaking for yourself thing jare. Shey na me get the many story threads for sexuality section, or na my alt handles dey beg their op to continue?
As for the ALL part of the topic, I'm not sure it was meant to come out that way.
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by ifihearam: 12:33am On Feb 20, 2013
Oahray: you guys should quit the speaking for yourself thing jare. Shey na me get the many story threads for sexuality section, or na my alt handles dey beg their op to continue?
As for the ALL part of the topic, I'm not sure it was meant to come out that way.

oya go sleep
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Oahray: 12:33am On Feb 20, 2013
4words:
mehn, i disagree. Sex is very important to me because i dont want to have any excuse for cheating. So i am doing future wife a favour by doing a research on how to increase a woman's sexual appetite should incase she has ''hypo sexual density drive''
Why you dey explain give me na grin grin I ask you? grin

what are you even disagreeing with? That many people do not see it as a marriage thing, or that it is not a marriage thing, or you just like to begin your quote-bearing posts with 'I disagree'?
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Caracta(f): 12:33am On Feb 20, 2013
Oahray: you guys should quit the speaking for yourself thing jare. Shey na me get the many story threads for sexuality section, or na my alt handles dey beg their op to continue?
lol...i don hear. Like i said, to each his own.
My opinion hasn't changed. As love directs and guides...to that i submit.
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Oahray: 12:36am On Feb 20, 2013
Caracta:
lol...i don hear. Like i said, to each his own.
My opinion hasn't changed. As love directs and guides...to that i submit.
hehehe... Love. Ok o grin grin
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by ifihearam: 12:36am On Feb 20, 2013
Oahray: and you think say na only you get wetin you dey find?

you get your own ni?
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by 4words: 12:36am On Feb 20, 2013
Oahray: Why you dey explain give me na grin grin I ask you? grin

what are you even disagreeing with? That many people do not see it as a marriage thing, or that it is not a marriage thing, or you just like to begin your quote-bearing posts with 'I disagree'?
i have 4words for you - ''go hug wet transformer''
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Oahray: 12:38am On Feb 20, 2013
Maya2pretty:
angry I'l bite u oh
Ask again and it shall be given to you. smiley
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Caracta(f): 12:39am On Feb 20, 2013
Is somebody flirting with somebody on this thread?
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Oahray: 12:40am On Feb 20, 2013
4words:
i have 4words for you - ''go hug wet transformer''
so you really had nothing you were disagreeing with? Smh.

You see people dey write 'I disagree' you say you sef must write am grin
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Oahray: 12:42am On Feb 20, 2013
Caracta: Is somebody flirting with somebody on this thread?
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
who? shocked *scanning suspects*
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Caracta(f): 12:43am On Feb 20, 2013
Oahray: who? shocked *scanning suspects*
Abeggi shift. Scan yourself first tongue
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by 4words: 12:45am On Feb 20, 2013
Oahray: so you really had nothing you were disagreeing with? Smh.

You see people dey write 'I disagree' you say you sef must write am grin
lol, dude i dont want to laugh joor, anyhoo, many peeps would include s*x in their criteria for choosing a partner but as we all know, man proposes, God disposes. So i disagree.
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Oahray: 12:47am On Feb 20, 2013
Caracta:
Abeggi shift. Scan yourself first tongue
Me? That? shocked That's no flirting eee grin The lady wanted to know something and I'm not sure I understood the question. So I asked her to...

Heck, why am I even explaining? grin
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Caracta(f): 12:49am On Feb 20, 2013
Oahray: [s]Me? That? shocked That's no flirting eee grin The lady wanted to know something and I'm not sure I understood the question[/s]

Heck, why am I even explaining? grin
I wonder o...
Keep suspecting yourself. Goodnight cheesy
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Oahray: 12:51am On Feb 20, 2013
4words:
lol, dude i dont want to laugh joor, anyhoo, many peeps would include s*x in their criteria for choosing a partner but as we all know, man proposes, God disposes. So i disagree.
Ok bro, it seems you didn't get my point. What I meant is, many people do not see sex as something restricted to the marriage setting, and thus to them, it might not fall into the 'wifely duties' around which the topic centres.
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Oahray: 12:52am On Feb 20, 2013
Caracta:
I wonder o...
Keep suspecting yourself. Goodnight cheesy
goodnight dear Caracta smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (33) (Reply)

Sending Nudes On Snapchat, Whatsapp, Facebook Twitter: 6 Reasons To Avoid It / Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK / She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.