Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,726 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? (48055 Views)

Ladies, Would You Cook And Do House Chores For Your Bf/fiancé Before Marriage?? / If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? / Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by luvmijeje(f): 9:28pm On Feb 19, 2013
Idowu make we read am 2gether,IS IT RIGHT FOR A LADY TO DO ALL THE WIFELY THING.Oya aunty explain.
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by luvmijeje(f): 9:30pm On Feb 19, 2013
All the wifely thing,for what now.
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by greedie1(f): 9:30pm On Feb 19, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Do u give half or everything in a serious relationship?
im not "the case study" here am i?

well do you?
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:31pm On Feb 19, 2013
luvmijeje: Idowu make we read am 2gether,IS IT RIGHT FOR A LADY TO DO ALL THE WIFELY THING.Oya aunty explain.
All I do for LOVE!!

Now to u Margret thatchers....

"Love is the art of exceptions"

(Badosky 2013)
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:32pm On Feb 19, 2013
gree-die:

im not "the case study" here am i?

well do you?
I asked first, answer me!
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by sirhot(m): 9:35pm On Feb 19, 2013
grin haha... Love this.. Grabs chair, calls Ikenna to bring keg of palm wine and bush meat.. Hmmm... Odikwa interesting movie wey i wan watch for hia #with deep Igbo intonation.# Make I dey watch this fightu tongue

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 19, 2013
If the same girls here get attacked by someone outside, they will expect their boyfriend to come and defend them, potentially risking his life and getting stabbed in the process or worse. undecided

Yet here they are bickering & quarelling with idowu over how many plates they should and shouldn't wash for him.... undecided
Selfish things.

Mtcheewww
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Caracta(f): 9:49pm On Feb 19, 2013
And even warm his bed? Lailai. I'll pass.
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by favynikky(f): 9:49pm On Feb 19, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Kini big deal? undecided
u doin same tin right?
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by 4words: 9:50pm On Feb 19, 2013
odikwa risky for my naija ladies, we are saying this is our criteria for getting married and you are there saying you want the western pattern. Mtcheeeeew. For christ sake, we need you to do these three things love us, feed us, never leave us. tongue
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:50pm On Feb 19, 2013
favynikky: u doin same tin right?
Yes! Now wot? undecided
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 19, 2013
4words: odikwa risky for my naija ladies, we are saying this is our criteria for getting married and you are there saying you want the western pattern. Mtcheeeeew. For christ sake, we need you to do this there things love us, feed us, never leave us. tongue

As in, as if the west dey pay bride price grin
They want 150% of the west and are seemingly unable to give it right back. lipsrsealed
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:52pm On Feb 19, 2013
Caracta: And even warm his bed? Lailai. I'll pass.
U don dey warm am b4 na...D kissing, hugging and smooching no b warmth? tongue
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by favynikky(f): 9:52pm On Feb 19, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Helping out dont mean u obliged into doing it all d time nau.... Hian! Wots ur definition of girlfriend?
she dose it all d tym always at his houz,sleeps dere somtyms
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:53pm On Feb 19, 2013
favynikky: she dose it all d tym always at his houz,sleeps dere somtyms
Hen hen? Na teenager? Mind ya business!
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by xyoung: 9:54pm On Feb 19, 2013
favynikky: I hv 1 of ma friend dat dose it and is quite disturbing.pls guyz I need ur comment on dis.
@poster...right not write
Pls stop attending night school..pay no good
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by 4words: 9:59pm On Feb 19, 2013
xyoung:
you no fit commot eye. Mtcheeew
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by favynikky(f): 9:59pm On Feb 19, 2013
undecided
2buff:

So please tell me how you would show love to a man you claim to be in love with.
If I ask you now how should a man show love to a girl he claims to be in love with, 90% of the things you will mention are things, by your logic, "a person should only do when married" (I'm not even talking about sex here).

It is this sort of selfish thinking that destroys relationships. Always taking yet never showing love back.
...and then you people would start wondering why you are pushing 40 and unmarried. Mtcheeww.
she dose it 2 all her men nd she is lik 36 nw

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 19, 2013
favynikky: undecided she dose it 2 all her men nd she is lik 36 nw

Then it is NOT because she does this, but because they never loved her to begin with.
It could be there are other things about her that prompt them not to commit to her that long.
One incompatibility or another. Or it could be that she started to show love when she had already become old cargo and her shelf life was already nearing expiry date.

A good-headed, young beautiful girl who doesn't CHOOSE to remain with a player will be wifed if she has these characteristics.

A normal girl, gorgeous and all, who cares enough for me to do these things for me out of love and just her being her....
I dey crase if I no ring am commot am for market.
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:02pm On Feb 19, 2013
favynikky: undecided she dose it 2 all her men nd she is lik 36 nw
Lmfao! Abeg liv my Aunty alone o! Once bitten twice shy. She was once like u westernised agarachas...thank Gawd for amazing grace, the Aunty don shine eye. Mind ya business oo!!!

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:03pm On Feb 19, 2013
2buff:

Then it is NOT because she does this, but because they never loved her to begin with.
It could be there are other things about her that prompt them not to commit to her that long

But a normal girl, gorgeous and all, who cares enough for me to do these things for me out of love and just her being her....
I dey crase if I no ring am commot am for market.
Touché!
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by adabeke12(f): 10:13pm On Feb 19, 2013
Idowuogbo:
In 2013, y'all still get dis kian mentality? Wots d biggie about sweeping, washing and cooking? I mean for Godsake, dose are d qualities a guy who wants to settle down would probably be on d look out for. All dis shakara dey ruin cv o! U were warned o! Hian! Smh.

babes i don't think that is what they she or they meant. She meant that doing all that 24/7, 365 is ridiculous only a husband is sorta deserving of all that.
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 19, 2013
The lady can help out, but she shouldn't be doing it alone.

2 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Maya2pretty(f): 10:20pm On Feb 19, 2013
I believe anything u do in a relationship should b because u want to not because its wat d world expects. If u really love d guy den it comes from d hrt, u just want to make him happy and d extent u go is ur bizzz, keepin it real is vital in a relationship

4 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Maya2pretty(f): 10:22pm On Feb 19, 2013
4words:
you no fit commot eye. Mtcheeew
Lol grin grin
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:22pm On Feb 19, 2013
adabeke12:

babes i don't think that is what they she or they meant. She meant that doing all that 24/7, 365 is ridiculous only a husband is sorta deserving of all that.
And where y'all getting ur stats from? Am going by d title of d thread,and its content. I quote... "she sleeps dere sometimes" dis statement has definitely ruled out d cohabiting assumptions.it's obvious d lady naturally enjoys catering to her man's needs. Na crime?
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by adabeke12(f): 10:24pm On Feb 19, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Now u talking... dats d wifely duties /wifey material babe! tongue

babes oh. make una wait oh... abi u no say even wives now adays dont cook every single day.
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by favynikky(f): 10:25pm On Feb 19, 2013
4words: odikwa risky for my naija ladies, we are saying this is our criteria for getting married and you are there saying you want the western pattern. Mtcheeeeew. For christ sake, we need you to do these three things love us, feed us, never leave us. tongue
even wit ladies doin all dis some of u men will later go 2 d villa pik a gal 2 marry witout she even doin d wifely tin

2 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Oahray: 10:25pm On Feb 19, 2013
@topic, yes it is write! grin
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Oahray: 10:27pm On Feb 19, 2013
I hate coming late to parties sad
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by favynikky(f): 10:28pm On Feb 19, 2013
xyoung:
thnks lecturer
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:28pm On Feb 19, 2013
adabeke12:

babes oh. make una wait oh... abi u no say even wives now adays dont cook every single day.
Ur point? Galfriends dey cook everyday? Na every man dey chop home cooked meals 7days a week?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women / "I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" / When Your Ex Texts You Few Days To Valentine (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.