Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,208 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating (49772 Views)

She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her / Dating A Virgin Is Exhausting!!! / How Do I Know Who A Virgin Is? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Sike(m): 11:15am On Apr 12, 2013
Hmmm... Eni l'ori o ma ni fila O!
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 12, 2013
Mr Poster,you should be proud. Nowadays, woman who remain a virgin over 27 is considered a precious commodity.
i’m unclear on how her virgin status factors into the equation. You aren’t specific, but the way you mention it makes me wonder if you see it as a problem.I suggest you do exactly what you seem to be avoiding here: Talk to her about it. While you are busy working up the courage, you should probably treat her the same way you would treat anyone else you were interested in

1 Like

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by kalunomics(m): 11:16am On Apr 12, 2013
Richfella:

My brother, in the distant past, I would have agreed with everything you said.

Look at it this way. For a girl to keep her virginity until 27, she is now super invested in it. A massive portion of her self-concept and self-esteem is strongly tied to her status as a virgin.

At her age, to her, disvirgining her and bouncing will probably be higher up on the scale than rape. You will be hurting, no...HARMING that girl on a very deep level. Like blinding someone's remaining eye - just because you could.

You can eventually fvck her if you just do one two things...BUT, there's also a higher-calling. I mean this virginity shít means so much to HER. Just let her keep it...you da boss!

There are plenty other girls you could have if you wanted. If you like her, keep her as a friend and bang other chics.

Just see her as your daughter or little sister who is in a dilemma. She doesn't want to lose you and she also doesn't want to lose her virginity too.

You da man.
+1000000000000...Likes!

1 Like

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by enoch701(m): 11:19am On Apr 12, 2013
. browse free wit mtn free browsin sim. contact 08138239635 for mre information
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by OCHULORC(m): 11:20am On Apr 12, 2013
Shollypopz: You don't seem to really care for her. It's like you just want some of the forbidden fruit and out...

What do you mean by disservice?? Is she being extra difficult?? It might be your fault you know, you might not be good at fore-play.
Do not mind the scallywag . I can see from his writeups that he is so immature! na d poor babe i dey feel for sef.
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by FXKing2012(m): 11:22am On Apr 12, 2013
Harvard-Grad:
I think its better when the cherry is popped early, babysitting a 27 year old virgin is extremely frustrating. I wan resign abeg.
How are you even sure she's indeed a virgin? Are you sure she's not using that line to deny you? Did you check it to confirm if she's indeed a virgin? Girls lie!
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by yoged(m): 11:22am On Apr 12, 2013
I just dont know wats wrong wit some guys. Can you just respect her opinion? At least, u dey kiss and dey press bobby. Dat 1 no do u. Olojukokoro. If you leave her today, am sure alot of good guys out dia that are even better than you will be hustling to marry her. Better still, gimmie her pin/number maybe i can hook her up with some else. Nonsense, some guys are jst p****sy whip. Make den no see girls, den go dey shake like He-goat.

1 Like

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by trolling(m): 11:26am On Apr 12, 2013
I can relate to this Op,they believe a guy should suffer for their Cuchi so they give the guy a hard time, k in the biblical days and nothin has changed because there's nothing new under the sun the man paid her dowry and she becam his wife and possession, virgins then didn't take a man to do shakara, what should give her pride is that she's married to a good man not putting her "virginity' on a pedestal, dem dey glory say dem be virgin as if they are holier than other women, u might not fornicate but u r still a sinner before God... Nonsense.. I'm hoping she reads this... And yes I'm talking about you
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Uziehot(m): 11:31am On Apr 12, 2013
[quote authaor=Harvard-Grad]I think its better when the cherry is popped early, babysitting a 27 year old virgin is extremely frustrating. I wan resign abeg.[/quote] i had same xperience 4 3yrs,afta believing in her,she later started 2 dat a soldier man who succeeded in disflowering her wit HIV/AIDS. Now,i'm thanking my God o 4 his favour. Broda,b kiaful.
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by JOFF: 11:32am On Apr 12, 2013
I beg allow serious guy who value what she has to court/marry her. I wonder what that lady is still doing with you self
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Toks2008(m): 11:40am On Apr 12, 2013
Only Men like me who are fortunate to be the one that dis-flowered their wife will understand the value of getting married to a virgin.

You will just love her and continue to love her no matter the misunderstandings that may come up between you two. And She will never ever forget you(ask ladies because they never forget the first guy that popped their cherry)

In fact there are whole lots of loveliness that comes with getting married to a virgin or been the first guy that popped your wife so bro if you know what is good for you, no leave am o.

3 Likes

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 12, 2013
@Mr OP, can you inbox me her contact na. E don tey wey I dey find virgin to marry. 27yrs and still a virgin no be beans, dis days that gurls starts phucking from 14yrs.
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 12, 2013
With all due respect bro, if u feel this way about her," babysitting and all the fraustration" like you discribed it, then you really don't deserve her. Let her be.
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by beebop(f): 11:46am On Apr 12, 2013
I've said it before and I'll say it again.

A woman's selfworth is not tied to her v.agina. Whether she is a virgin or no, her character, intelligence, and person should be far more important criteria than a thin piece of skin located in her private parts. Women should stop selling themselves short, biko, it's very irritating to read the million and one posts on someone's virginity. We're in 2013 not 1950, if you marry a virgin, clap for yourself. If you marry a good person, other people will clap for you.

7 Likes

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Wilfredng: 11:48am On Apr 12, 2013
fratochi: I wonder where this our generation is heading with this celebration of immorality and iniquity! For goodness sakes where's is our sense of decency and chastity? Have we deteriorated to the point that we abhor cherished virtues of our society and even our faith? Instead of us to celebrate a woman of strong virtues and principles, a lady that against a million odds kept her virginity for a record 27 years , we are here trying to crucify her because of one mans evil inclined selfishness and uncontrolled lust. we really need to go back to our creator, because at the end of the day be you christian, muslim or pagan there's still respect for good morals. To the op, I wonder what that girl is still doing with you, cos its obvious you guys are not operating on the same frequency, leave her alone before you corrupt her , her specie is rare ! God help us!

I just got encouraged by you. Thanks.
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by mkoabiola: 11:49am On Apr 12, 2013
It is frustrating sometimes
She won't alloww u go bleep oda babes and kip her v tight.
Body no b firewood.
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Wilfredng: 11:50am On Apr 12, 2013
enoch701: . browse free wit mtn free browsin sim. contact 08138239635 for mre information
And how does that translate to the topic above? Fish!

1 Like

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Wilfredng: 11:52am On Apr 12, 2013
beebop: I've said it before and I'll say it again.

A woman's selfworth is not tied to her v.agina. Whether she is a virgin or no, her character, intelligence, and person should be far more important criteria than a thin piece of skin located in her private parts. Women should stop selling themselves short, biko, it's very irritating to read the million and one posts on someone's virginity. We're in 2013 not 1950, if you marry a virgin, clap for yourself. If you marry a good person, other people will clap for you.
Its so obvious you traded, sorry lost your own years ago!

2 Likes

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Toks2008(m): 11:52am On Apr 12, 2013
beebop: I've said it before and I'll say it again.

You are right but statistics have shown that men will rather settle for a lady that is chaste and decent in matters of sex than all these qualities combined and most times, any lady that has a high moral standard in terms of sexual matters usually have other good qualities combined. So believe it r not, its 90% about her vigina and this why Jesus said we should never divorce any woman or man except for SEXUAL IMMORALITY.

2 Likes

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Elai147: 11:53am On Apr 12, 2013
How do you know she is a virgin? Please don't be deceived. I have had this kind of issue in the past. You just cannot ascertain it until you are in there or take her for a test. Besides there are different ways a girl can lost her virginity apart from sex. Dont be fooled by any woman- be sure.
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Olowowolex: 11:53am On Apr 12, 2013
The annoying thing is that most of these ladies fakes virginity to guys who truely loves them and ready to wait yet they sleep around with other guys.
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by dhamiedan(f): 11:56am On Apr 12, 2013
Its just a pity dat som ppl dnt know d value of wat dey have.

Pls @OP leave dis precious gift for d person dat wil value her n know her worth plsssssssssssssssssssssssssss.
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 12, 2013
repogirl: @ poster, if you are frustrated, why not leave already? Why wld she give it up at 27 yrs? The older they keep it, the harder it is to give it up o.

And for the poster that said being a virgin means she'll be faithful is so untrue o. Virgins are most likely to wonder what else is out there aside what she's been having. Whereas someone that has been around will be like, been there, done that, I don belleful.

That's just what me thinks.
Re u saying a prostitute will have better s**x control than a virgin,
Someone who has turn down so many sex offers, distinguished herself frm d rest , have control over her emotions,Guilty conscience dey worry u.
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 12, 2013
My guy, if you really love her, please do all you can to marry her as soon as possible. But my only fear is whether she is a genuine virgin, because some of these ladies do a lot of 'alignment and packaging' all in a bid to make them more marketable (no offence meant)
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by tintingz(m): 12:00pm On Apr 12, 2013
Lols....as far nothing has log in inside her punana at the age of 27. . . .am proud of her grin grin
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by favouryemmy: 12:00pm On Apr 12, 2013
Harvard-Grad:
Shollypopz dating a virgin who can't seem to make up her mind is one hell of a job. You can't have it, yet you are not allowed to get it somewhere else.

I understand the point you are trying to make, but she just doesnt seem to be able to make up her mind on whether she wants to keep it or not, yet she no go leave person alone. That is the frustrating part

Why are guys so obsessed with sex before marriage? If you wish to marry her why would you not wait till you marry. And if you don't plan on marrying her why do you want to eat the forbidden fruit? You should be happy for her that she's still a virgin and not trying to pressurize her for sex. I think ladies should learn to say no. Besides stds are more likely to be contracted from sex before marriage.
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Toks2008(m): 12:01pm On Apr 12, 2013
Elai147: How do you know she is a virgin? Please don't be deceived. I have had this kind of issue in the past. You just cannot ascertain it until you are in there or take her for a test. Besides there are different ways a girl can lost her virginity apart from sex. Dont be fooled by any woman- be sure.

Sure you are right but when a girl says she is a virgin, there is no cause to doubt her, one day you will do it and if you confirm she is then cool but if she claims she lost her virginity through other means but still insist that she is one then dint believe her at all except maybe she swears with her womb which i don't support but should be the best way to believe she is saying the truth. Ladies can be very deceptive so except you actually see that stain then don't believe her.

Furthermore we should understand that the fact that a lady is a virgin does not mean she has not been dating different men and infact many men would have smooched the hell out of her but we just decide to still give it to them because at least they tried by protecting that area.
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by trolling(m): 12:01pm On Apr 12, 2013
And just for the records a spiritual virgin is greater and better than a natural virgin, read your bible and see how God ripped off natural virgins,natural virgins don't even count before Him, yes you might be a natural virgin but spiritually a fornicator or why do you think churches are called whorehouses in the Scriptures, simply because people are fornicating spiritually in those whorehouses you people call church. After I've fed them then they march themselves I'm troops into whorehouses it don't take rocket science to figure this whorehouses
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 12, 2013
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Richy4(m): 12:03pm On Apr 12, 2013
If you are frustrated, why not put a ring on her middle finger and let the pastor, imam or judge pronounce you man and wife. or is church, mosque or law court too far from where you live? you can still go traditional. when u do that, she will never be virgin any more. every one will end up happy. Abi you wan chop ofe owerri for free lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Elai147: 12:05pm On Apr 12, 2013
Olowowolex: The annoying thing is that most of these ladies fakes virginity to guys who truely loves them and ready to wait yet they sleep around with other guys.

Most of the guys that fall victims of such are those guys that believe a virgin girl is a jewel. The girls are aware that these guys prefer virgins and therefore tell them what they want to hear. Some fake guys even go as far as asking their girlfriend if she is a virgin. What answer do u expect from a girl that doesn't want to lose his guy? She will simply tell him what he wants to hear and continue to make sure the guy does not go in there in order for him not to find out the truth and this will eventually lead to a broken relationship.
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by anonimi: 12:06pm On Apr 12, 2013
yusuf01:

Guy, thank God for what you have, it's not that she isn't matured (she's 27 for God's sake) but for the fact that she's saying NO until marriage doesn't mean you have to babbysit her in every issue...

Please where did the OP say the 27 year old is saying no UNTIL MARRIAGE
Maybe I don't know how to read anymore.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World / Nigerian Bride Finds Out She Is HIV Positive, One Week To Wedding / Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.