Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,377 members, 7,812,095 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) (43445 Views)

See What I Call True Love(pic) / This Pre-wedding Photo Stunt Has Got Wedding Lovers Talking On Instagram! / Why Do Guys Deny Having A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by vivianc(f): 10:15am On Apr 17, 2013
Donalð Genes:
Like what kinda power you girls wield over us (men) how many guys have qrovel for you before?

Nah, I'm not get into this, ok. I don't pride myself in it, you know why? I have grown pass that.

1 Like

Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by lumideezle(m): 10:16am On Apr 17, 2013
I really pity guys that kneel down to beg women cuz they are only doing this out of ignorance. Women are not wired that way, the more you beg her the more you irritate her. Imagine asking a babe out by kneeling down she would never ever agree talkless of love you.One thing a woman looks out 4 in a man she wants to date is his ability to protect her and act "Manly" now if you are already kneeling down all over the place you have cheapened urslf and she would friend zone you. Believe that!!

1 Like

Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Svelteb(f): 10:17am On Apr 17, 2013
Rooneyboy: I dey crase
Kneel for woman
Woman wey dey bend down piss

NEVER !
Abeg joor, na ppl like u dey kneel down pass. @ any little thing, u r already on ur knees. sad

1 Like

Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by IAMBREEZY: 10:18am On Apr 17, 2013
Donalð Genes:
Invariably,you mean to tell us you haven't met a qirl that you really fantasize a lot? Then you never love then
guy i just can't do that,yeah i've fell in love so many times but for me to kneel down for a lady because i offended her thats a capital HELL NO for me

1 Like

Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by chikk(f): 10:43am On Apr 17, 2013
IAMBREEZY: guy i just can't do that,yeah i've fell in love so many times but for me to kneel down for a lady because i offended her thats a capital HELL NO for me

If I hear!
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 17, 2013
baba dey: ^^@utumunta... What's African?,chauvinist!!undecided... We in the Adam's community will get things wrong when we try to shy away from the true meaning of "A man is the head of the family/house". Many adams will and some has lost their potential eves jast cos of that notion. Leaders main role is to serve.

My brother, to every man; his belief. I still maintain(apologies to no one) that any man that kneels down for his lady is debasing himself and the lady.
Are u aware dat ladies love men who are in control? That is why women flock to men of power and influence cos they are excited by d mere fact that he is in control. Women are tailored to be so.
A woman can only disrespect her man when he refuses, by omission or commission, to be the man. A woman that disrespects her man, has another that she respects somewhere. BE THAT MAN THAT SHE RESPECTS!
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by IAMBREEZY: 11:01am On Apr 17, 2013
chikk:

If I hear!
if you hear what?
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by IZUKWU(m): 11:17am On Apr 17, 2013
vivian chinaza: I think you all should sharrap! We also live in the real world! And we have seen men grovel, cry, promise, some even deny their families for a piece of an azz tongue yet you all come here to feel like Jack Bauer.

We wield a lot of power over u, accepting this fact doesn't make you a weakling. grin grin
i can't be that type of man and even you wouldn't want to be married to such a man, a man should learn to be a man period. I can't imagine my father kneeling for my mother for whatever reason. Why should i subject myself to that!

1 Like

Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Gkiks1406(m): 11:21am On Apr 17, 2013
Rooneyboy: I dey crase
Kneel for woman
Woman wey dey bend down piss

NEVER !
......you will do it joo!!!!! No Form.
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Gkiks1406(m): 11:24am On Apr 17, 2013
utumunta:

My brother, to every man; his belief. I still maintain(apologies to no one) that any man that kneels down for his lady is debasing himself and the lady.
Are u aware dat ladies love men who are in control? That is why women flock to men of power and influence cos they are excited by d mere fact that he is in control. Women are tailored to be so.
A woman can only disrespect her man when he refuses, by omission or commission, to be the man. A woman that disrespects her man, has another that she respects somewhere. BE THAT MAN THAT SHE RESPECTS!
....well said Mr. Van Dam. My question is: are you married??
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 17, 2013
stupid rubbish undecided
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 17, 2013
190:

Na me and una mama's be the slaves for the yardie
olodo's undecided

Hey, you need to stop insulting peep's parents. It doesn't portray you well. angry angry angry

@op, most guys do it one time or the other in their lives. For a matured lady, it doesn't come across as weak, it shows you value her. Don't mind all these guys saying 'they can never do it'...i can bet they're the ones who do it every week.

1 Like

Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by babadey(m): 12:25pm On Apr 17, 2013
utumunta:

I once thought like you back in my schooling days maybe cos I was infantile. So kneeling down,let's assume your wife for doing wrong will take away that your "control" from you?.. Dude, wake up and smell the lipton!!... Why should a guy kneel down cos of her punny?angry,that's a no-no but kneeling down for something you did wrong to your wife,isn't bad and doesn't take away your "control".

1 Like

Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by 190: 12:25pm On Apr 17, 2013
alutacontinua:

Hey, you need to stop insulting peep's parents. It doesn't portray you well. angry angry angry

@op, most guys do it one time or the other in their lives. For a matured lady, it doesn't come across as weak, it shows you value her. Don't mind all these guys saying 'they can never do it'...i can bet they're the ones who do it every week.

undecided
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 17, 2013
190:

undecided

Seriously, it's not cool.
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 17, 2013
Lol most of those comments were just normal men, cause lets face it who doesn't like to mot? undecided Or want a bit of clunge?? Men are men and they will always be h-or-ny little f*ckers cause of their massive se* drives! Kneeling before a woman and having some sort of oral sexu-al interco-urse is just what all men want hahahahaha they don't give a poo about women ruling! They just want se*! Simple!?? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by chikk(f): 12:38pm On Apr 17, 2013
alutacontinua:

I said the guy doesn't have one naira respect for any women. None at all!
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by DonaldGenes(m): 12:44pm On Apr 17, 2013
vivian chinaza:

Nah, I'm not get into this, ok. I don't pride myself in it, you know why? I have grown pass that.
Ok if u say so durl
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 17, 2013
chikk:

He's actually a cool guy...he just gets high on cow poop once in a while. grin grin grin Forgive him, abeg cool cool
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by 190: 12:45pm On Apr 17, 2013
chikk:

Shut up u LovePeddler
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by BarryX(m): 12:46pm On Apr 17, 2013
Donalð Genes:
So who says we men should be kneeling down just to propose? That's whack
I said SOCIETALLY ALLOWED because people will clap for you in public when you that but any other reason OYO castigations.
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by DonaldGenes(m): 12:46pm On Apr 17, 2013
utumunta:

Chikk,caracta and chinansa!!una don hear am
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by chikk(f): 12:53pm On Apr 17, 2013
alutacontinua:

He's actually a cool guy...he just gets high on cow poop once in a while. grin grin grin Forgive him, abeg cool cool

I've never picked on anyone on NL before. Known this guy for long on this forum joor. Even before I registered, I do observe his posts. I don't know what women did to him. All I ask is that he show some respect. That's not too much to ask of him, is it? Giving that he is a 'cool guy' and all. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by DonaldGenes(m): 12:54pm On Apr 17, 2013
~vicky~:
Lol most of those comments were just normal men, cause lets face it who doesn't like to mot? undecided Or want a bit of clunge?? Men are men and they will always be h-or-ny little f*ckers cause of their massive se* drives! Kneeling before a woman and having some sort of oral sexu-al interco-urse is just what all men want hahahahaha they don't give a poo about women ruling! They just want se*! Simple!?? cheesy
I know when we men are sooo Hot,we can do anythinq just enter there pants....its not easy quys...punny is the most powerful tin that can pull a man down if Not The Grace of God mehn
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by chikk(f): 12:57pm On Apr 17, 2013
Donalð Genes:
Me, myself and I have heard you. Thanks for educating 'us'. God bless U.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by DonaldGenes(m): 12:57pm On Apr 17, 2013
~vicky~:
I know when we men are sooo Hot,we can do anythinq just enter there pants....its not easy quys...punny is the most powerful tin that can pull a man down if Not The Grace of God mehn

Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by DonaldGenes(m): 1:00pm On Apr 17, 2013
[quote author=chikk][/quote]
On a serious note,you qirls need to stop usinq your tool to seduce us!!its not fair at all!!
If you were to be man,you will know that to control your dick is a very hard thinq to donm...small thinq e qo stand.....that is if your brain sense siqnal to the blood,and the blood then pumps oxyqen into the nerves of our diccck!!! That's how it is,e no easy my sis
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by DonaldGenes(m): 1:08pm On Apr 17, 2013
chikk:

grin grin grin grin
I ain't the One who scribble that ooo.....
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 17, 2013
Temismith: I cant count d numbers of d times dat guys hav knelting down for me undecided undecided
lol......knelting..........am sure it was truck drivers that were kneeling down
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by DonaldGenes(m): 1:58pm On Apr 17, 2013
uche16:
lol......knelting..........am sure it was truck drivers that were kneeling down
ROTFLMAO...........
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by HARDDON: 2:11pm On Apr 17, 2013
190: But that girl looks fineee

Love her shape - my kind of lady
Probably cud tell her I'm sorry
But kneeling down for her - Naahh can't do that
Especially since she's Nigerian and dark skinned undecided

Could only knee down for a white lady wink

twisted pype
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by vivianc(f): 2:28pm On Apr 17, 2013
IZUKWU: i can't be that type of man and even you wouldn't want to be married to such a man, a man should learn to be a man period. I can't imagine my father kneeling for my mother for whatever reason. Why should i subject myself to that!

You know what? You are right! I want my man to be a man, the same way he wants me to be a woman.
But the only way this would work is when we forget who and what we are, especially in private, and just seek to make each other happy.
But for a man to come in here, and beat his chest in pride? I'm gonna bring him down to his kneels, with every strength of a woman in me. And when I do, I'm gonna tell him then kick him out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Photo Of A Ghanaian Bride And Her Dwarf Groom / Stunning Pre-wedding Pictures Of An Engineer And A Doctor / 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.