Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here (25891 Views)

Ladies:how To Spot A Playboy, Cheat, Womaniser / 5 Rules Of Being A Playboy / How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by welli(f): 4:43pm On May 22, 2008
dat sly own na special weddin bcus d wivessssssssssssss too much.a special priest must do dat
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 22, 2008
welli:

@ iby deola is my uncle.gerrit?i can see d weddin has realli gotten into your head so u dnt knw what u re sayin again.hissssssss
you see, the mad girl is in denial, sigh, uncle jo, what a cover up cool
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by tytylayor: 4:44pm On May 22, 2008
today na wedding galore shocked
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by holythug(m): 4:45pm On May 22, 2008
hehehehe shes got a soft spot. . .u just stepped on it
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 22, 2008
tytylayor no be small wedding galore,na so them take marry me to siena sad
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by welli(f): 4:46pm On May 22, 2008
@ tyty[b] yes weddin galore

@ ibk,yes d mad girl is in denial. . . . enjoy ur weddin. . . twin sist.leave my uncle nd i. . . .eldee shw face na.abi u dey prepare for tonite?  [/b]
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by holythug(m): 4:47pm On May 22, 2008
so siena no b human being
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 22, 2008
welli:

@ tyty[b] yes weddin galore

@ ibk,yes d mad girl is in denial. . . . enjoy your weddin. . . twin sist.leave my uncle nd i. . . .eldee shw face na.abi u dey prepare for tonight?  [/b]
maadddddddneeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssss shioooooooooooooooooooooor  angry cheesy
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by welli(f): 4:47pm On May 22, 2008
jenny mk i hear word jare.go give siena food chop den give am d forbidden fruit chop too  cheesy  grin
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 22, 2008
siena na human being,but him don marry na,i cannot put asunder
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by ty4real(m): 4:52pm On May 22, 2008
jennykadry:

[b]our own m[/b]adness is beta ibkaye,unlike your own madness for eldee,you're madly inlove wt him wink

who be the our own for hia Jenny!una toooo Love Siena

Welli!
See what Lova can do in a second,am happy I conducted this union,now I can be banned and I will leave wt ds good memory!

THIS IS NAIRALAND HOUSE OF LAUGHTER OOOOOOOO

So who are the latest couple on nairaland now wey just wed!

@Jenny!
How marital life?hope hussy is trying grin

@IBK!
This force marriage na serious one and with all this prayers,ur cv needs an overhauling,you are hereby enrolled in the school of theology for cv updating,all expense will be fully paid by welli and jenny since they are the pple forcing you into this union grin grin grin
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 22, 2008
who be the our own for hia Jenny!una toooo Love Siena

the our there is me and welli,no add ur siena malaria hiaaa
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 22, 2008
ty4real:

@IBK!
This force marriage na serious one and with all this prayers,your cv needs an overhauling,you are hereby enrolled in the school of theology for cv updating,all expense will be fully paid by welli and jenny since they are the people forcing you into this union grin grin grin
hehehe, they are both talking about another ibkaye, no be me o cheesy
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by welli(f): 4:56pm On May 22, 2008
next puleaseeeeeeeeeee
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by welli(f): 4:57pm On May 22, 2008
ibk shut up.we re talkin of d only ibk on nl.hisssssss.pretender.wil u go cook for eldee b4 he rejects u like d odas.a lovely advice frm a sist
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by ty4real(m): 4:57pm On May 22, 2008
@Jenny!

Why are you denying him? angry angry angry!

@Welli!

Dont you think its time you annouce your wedding or ar u going to wait till we force a dude on you tooo?
Abeg wey d thirty-guys and gals in the house wey need joining!This a marriageful day grin grin
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 22, 2008
welli:

ibk shut up.we re talkin of d only ibk on nl.hisssssss.pretender.wil u go cook for eldee before he rejects u like d odas.a lovely advice frm a sist
who is this eldee? abi i don tell you no be me o, go and chase after di ibkaye you are talking about, i say again no be me o  cheesy
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 22, 2008
where is siena sef he needs to see d way dis ty4real oloshi dey spoil him name,egbe enue sohun joooo ty
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by holythug(m): 5:01pm On May 22, 2008
fuji house of commotion
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 22, 2008
holythug c'mon go and take kiaaa of holychic,i know say u just dey run from ur matrimonial bed,because u no sabi shag angry angry
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by welli(f): 5:02pm On May 22, 2008
ty4real. . . how many times wil i tell you dat i married 3yrs ago.dem dey marry two times?abeg ohh.abeg enjoy ur weddin wit . .is it creamish or funkybaby?
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 22, 2008
sharap welli,did u not wed me and siena

ty4real wed welli and tatooboy
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by welli(f): 5:05pm On May 22, 2008
impossicant.me nd my uncle cant wed. . . so nxt plsssssssssss
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 22, 2008
sharap tatooboy proposed to u,and u accepted so y r u denying it
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by tytylayor: 5:07pm On May 22, 2008
holythug:

fuji house of commotion

is fuji forum of commotion
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by ty4real(m): 5:07pm On May 22, 2008
jennykadry:

where is siena sef he needs to see d way this ty4real oloshi dey spoil him name,egbe enue sohun joooo ty

See nufin you say will make me angry this afternoon,I will wait till your hubby comes and I iwll report you to him,How can you be using such words on the priest that joined you to him,Is he not taking gud care of you or is he the one teaching you that slang!Please we joined you to a correct guy,dont let us down,ur cv is still very good and you were singled out to marry him out of all the ladies on nairaland!pls comport yoursef well Mrs J.Siena angry angry

welli:

ty4real. . . how many times wil i tell you that i married 3yrs ago.them dey marry two times?abeg ohh.abeg enjoy your weddin wit . .is it creamish or funkybaby?

How many times will I tell you,that it does nt matter,ds is nairaland wey anybody fit con tell us lies say hin don get grandchildren sef!

oya,Tattoboy,I hear say marriage dey roll over your head,welli,go and get dressed,the ceremony will start in the next 10mins
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by welli(f): 5:11pm On May 22, 2008
jenny.tatooboy proposed to who?hisss.abeg give siens food chop jare.love nwantiti.how many children una wan born na?nd names pls
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by ty4real(m): 5:14pm On May 22, 2008
Next Union is between Unce Tattoboy & Welli

Priest:Uncle Tattoboy, do you take welli has your lawful wedded wife from today?
Uncle Tattoboy:Yes I do!
Priest:Even without you saying that I kno you will take gud care of her,cause she calls you uncle and she adores you,she prefers you yo this young boys on nairaland>
Priest:Welli,do you take uncle to be your husband to love and respect as always
Welli:I do and will always do.

Priest:By the power confirmed on me,i hereby pronounce you husband and wife!

Jenny Abeg give the toast and blessings,I get another preaching engagement!

Tattoboy@Welli,have a swell honeymoon,
Jenny,please give a beffitting taost and blessings that they will never 4get.
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 22, 2008
keep deceiving yaself,i noticed ur tears wen he came late to wish u a happy birthday,and wen he finally came u were so happy,and even called him honey,u think ive gotten ur exact words,let me tell u wat u said "honey ive missed you so much,how come u r just coming now,how can u stand ur wife up?anyways no problem now,now dat u r here,pls give me my birthday french kiss

and u call him ur uncle?keep deceiving yaself
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by welli(f): 5:16pm On May 22, 2008
abomination!!!cleasin must be done
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 22, 2008
ok

i toast to their future of welli and uncletatooboy,may they produce ,enough well well children and may their pikins be blessed wt divine tatoo from above
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by tytylayor: 5:19pm On May 22, 2008
he he wonders shall never sieze lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? / How To Know If He Truly Wants A Possible Future With You. / What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.