Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Why Do Guys Run From Successful And Financially Independent Women? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Run From Successful And Financially Independent Women? (36847 Views)

5 Useless Behaviours Ladies Exhibit That Make Guys Run Away From Them / Reasons Why Many Nigerian Guys Run Away From Committed Relationships / Why Do Most Men Feel Insecured About Independent Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Run From Successful And Financially Independent Women? by slightlyMad(f): 2:13pm On Nov 15, 2013
kulyie: i dont need to upload my picture to prov a point.people that know me know me and people who dont,dont!

Can he even stand where i am.i cant blame him much,nigbati nairaland tikeran mero

but baby, why u wanna be the husband?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Run From Successful And Financially Independent Women? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 15, 2013
[quote
author=Raymondenyi]
Will u shut up n don't write what u know nothing about;
D ladies that achieve such firm n re not mingled with disgusting
attitudes! Don't tek timme @ all to get married... It is the once with
attitude! Moreover over 98% of them got attitudes, so what do u
expect... When stable, they quickly place people they believe re below
them! Behave anyhow to them! N always will wanna shw class.. How do u
expect such attitudinal being to get mmarried? ( Generally we all know
ladies re very greedy n self-centered beings, little 1da, why 2 ladies
can't leave in a room 2geda) then imagine d type dat is stable, wat will
u expect..,

With d experiences I hv 4rm ladies; I could do things 2x for my
male friends, before I consider doing it 1ce for a lady!!!

*wicked set of beings** mtcheeeeeeewww!!![/quote] DADDY u ve said d whole truth but u MURDERED english language
Re: Why Do Guys Run From Successful And Financially Independent Women? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 15, 2013
I don't and will never have issues with a financially independent women.

Infact! I'd prefer an independent to a dependent woman. shocked Must the husband do everything? Hell no! Once you are submissive, then we are good to go. cool

Note: She's successful, i'm more successful. C'est fini.
Re: Why Do Guys Run From Successful And Financially Independent Women? by chessguru1(m): 2:19pm On Nov 15, 2013
Amaaskia:

You are a real man, leave this boys here arguing otherwise. grin
Hehe my big head dey swell grin

But on a serious note though, is it J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ me or is every single Amaka extremely beautify, and most times ridiculously hot
Una plan am
Re: Why Do Guys Run From Successful And Financially Independent Women? by Malakh: 2:19pm On Nov 15, 2013
What gives these women this pride? It is money they make from their jobs....Now how do you humble them? Hit them in the pocket book..... Well I gat news for you arrogant women, those jobs and wealth shall be taken away, then will they learn humility.....
......And the people shall be oppressed, every one by another, and every one by his neighbour: the child shall behave himself proudly against the ancient, and the base against the honourable.
When a man shall take hold of his brother of the house of his father, saying, Thou hast clothing, be thou our ruler, and let this ruin be under thy hand:
In that day shall he swear, saying, I will not be an healer; for in my house is neither bread nor clothing: make me not a ruler of the people. Isaiah 3
Re: Why Do Guys Run From Successful And Financially Independent Women? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 15, 2013
Lordlexyy: Kind of like you. You sound better and more mature this time. You share every bit of my attributes, but being slightly emotional as a woman is commendable.
think like a man and act like a lady when need be otherwise people are ready to crush and trample over you.if you still want to be in the corporate world and be reckoned with or keep your name you have to be logical and merciless with some few people.in any other place,i can be feminine but definetly not at work and with some categories of people or men at work.because some people are ready to bring you down,you always have to be on your toes.
Re: Why Do Guys Run From Successful And Financially Independent Women? by cheche98(f): 2:22pm On Nov 15, 2013
charles316: the truth is that most financially dependent women are too full of themselves. the money they have get into their head. When most women are financially ok,they feel that they dont need men in their lives. How many rich or successful women are happily married? . genevieve,kate henshaw, chika ike,rita dominic etc..

Like someone said.....The more money a woman makes... The bigger the bittch in her...

coz she aint feeling the man he said he is anymore!!!! In her eyes she only sees a ******.btw she's got the money,fame and her problem solved to her credit. He's basically not doing anyfin for her. There's absolutely no void to fill in her life coz she's a man. SHE IS IN CHARGE. Lol the sweetest part is offering him money(men that tag women "gold diggers"wink. Everyone is a man as long as being "independent "is concerned.
Re: Why Do Guys Run From Successful And Financially Independent Women? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 15, 2013
chess guru:
Hehe my big head dey swell grin

But on a serious note though, is it J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ me or is every single Amaka extremely beautify, and most times ridiculously hot
Una plan am

Haha let it swell smiley grin.

And thanks for the compliment, but I'm "Ama" not Amaka. I'm not igbo dear.
Re: Why Do Guys Run From Successful And Financially Independent Women? by mitchyy(f): 2:24pm On Nov 15, 2013
Mehnnn. i'm totally confused on this issue. I work hard to earn a lot so i can support my siblings. Does that mean i should drop all that or i should hide my earnings from every guy i come across? I've met some guys who love the fact that i'm independent while others are standing by the door because they are scared i'll be proud.

*sighs*

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Run From Successful And Financially Independent Women? by Kween1: 2:24pm On Nov 15, 2013
Personally;>
Re: Why Do Guys Run From Successful And Financially Independent Women? by dpuzo: 2:30pm On Nov 15, 2013
They are just too controllin and bossy
Re: Why Do Guys Run From Successful And Financially Independent Women? by chessguru1(m): 2:34pm On Nov 15, 2013
Amaaskia:

Haha let it swell smiley grin.

And thanks for the compliment, but I'm "Ama" not Amaka. I'm not igbo dear.
Well that's close sha.
your profile pic is STRIKING hot, and on a lighter note, I dedicate d pic below to you. I will keep an eye out for you on other threads miss Ama wink.
Am outta this thread, don't like being in threads that number more than 3...I yav tried on this
already
**bows his head, and makes his glorious exit**

Re: Why Do Guys Run From Successful And Financially Independent Women? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 15, 2013
simpleseyi:

Give your life to Christ and stop planning to be the husband like Dame imPatience Jonathan.
well,i have given my life to christ and he is not complaining about my life..moreover it makes me happy,so whats the issue...
Re: Why Do Guys Run From Successful And Financially Independent Women? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 15, 2013
chess guru:
Well that's close sha.
your profile pic is STRIKING hot, and on a lighter note, I dedicate d pic below to you. I will keep an eye out for you on other threads miss Ama wink.
Am outta this thread, don't like being in threads that number more than 3...I yav tried on this
already

Aww LOL! Such a fine gentleman. cheesy grin wink
Re: Why Do Guys Run From Successful And Financially Independent Women? by slightlyMad(f): 2:46pm On Nov 15, 2013
chess guru:
Well that's close sha.
already

so u sef don take that cut n paste comment thief babe be dat o. grin
Re: Why Do Guys Run From Successful And Financially Independent Women? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 15, 2013
kulyie: are you alright :/ who is looking for marriage,do i look like one of your ashanas that will be begging you for marriage.

Mshewwwwwwww.
This statement is in tandem with very ugly and unattractive people who have lost all hope of marriage and have now evolved a new ideology to make themselves feel relevant. I usually don't get into rows with people suffering from such plight but in your case i just can't help but acknoledge how arrogant and stupid you are with your comments in a thread that's clearly meant for males(consult topic for clarification). I am sure you already know your problems and am not suprised you at your attitude but i really don't appreciate attention seeking because i still don't get the silly point you're trying to make in this thread. If you indeed have a point please feel free to clarify. I hope in the nearest future dildos that can talk and keep you company would be invented @ least it would reduce how miserable your life would be when you get old.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Run From Successful And Financially Independent Women? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 15, 2013
Amaaskia:

Aww LOL! Such a fine gentleman. cheesy grin wink

chess guru:
Well that's close sha.
already
lmao, such blatant asss-licking. tongue
Re: Why Do Guys Run From Successful And Financially Independent Women? by nbright: 3:04pm On Nov 15, 2013
kulyie: sorry,i already have a baby through artificial insemination which i am already nursing and will obviously continue from where i stopped.being a grandma is still a very lonnnnnngggg lonnnnggg time,who says i wont live life to the fullest.thats why i am at home on maternity leave and can nairaland because good enough someone is helping out with my baby smiley
Congrats... I am truely happy for you..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Run From Successful And Financially Independent Women? by simdam500(m): 3:06pm On Nov 15, 2013
Why would i run *not in this world, & not in the next*..................

maybe because i haven't seen one... smh
Re: Why Do Guys Run From Successful And Financially Independent Women? by ikakahu(m): 3:10pm On Nov 15, 2013
People always say this but I totally disagree to that context.Whether rich ,average or poor lady,it depends on her personality,home training and up bringing.I ll like my parter to be an asset and not a liability.
Re: Why Do Guys Run From Successful And Financially Independent Women? by simdam500(m): 3:10pm On Nov 15, 2013
Why would i run *not in this world, & not in the next*..................

maybe because i haven't seen one... smh

If i find 1... i would catch up with her(financially tho through her wealth*don't care, somebody actually need someone to lean on*) overtake her *whatever it takes* (but not derailing her wealth)

maybe by then she would respect me her hubby
Re: Why Do Guys Run From Successful And Financially Independent Women? by buty: 3:11pm On Nov 15, 2013
Well, as for me, no matter how rich I become in life, I will want my husband to be richer. Cos I have the tendency to be bossy, so I always want my man in charge, u knw let him be someone I can look up to.
Re: Why Do Guys Run From Successful And Financially Independent Women? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 15, 2013
mikeuz:

True talk. Also because men Would not Want to bring their women down is another reason why they don't go for them. They leave them for men that are already more successful than these women.the field is large enough. Enjoy your marriage
That's not the point. Its all about attitude of both the husband and the wife. Quitters never win.
Re: Why Do Guys Run From Successful And Financially Independent Women? by Akalia(m): 3:15pm On Nov 15, 2013
Another point is that some of such ladies act miss independent,they don't need a man.some of them ve bent sexual oreintation....Asikwana na asim!!!
Re: Why Do Guys Run From Successful And Financially Independent Women? by DutchNegro(m): 3:17pm On Nov 15, 2013
E.M.Ezzy:
lol
SoooooooO undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

How Do I Dump My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her? / Lady Sets On Fire The Cheap Wig Her Boyfriend Purchased For Her (Photos, Video) / 10 Signs A Woman May Have Character Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.