Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

She Slept With My Best Friend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Slept With My Best Friend (51255 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. / She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by ojoawo(m): 2:21pm On Dec 02, 2013
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by lalyiva(f): 2:22pm On Dec 02, 2013
and so?? sh**t happens
move on
this case no carry water,it happens everyday. pleeease gv a gurl something worth being faithful for

2 Likes

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 02, 2013
devour129: LMAO,love you too
love u more. #lolz
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Ourboss: 2:25pm On Dec 02, 2013
IGBO-PRESIDENT:
I helped wake her up. When she regained consciousness,she didn't just know what to do or where to start confessing or how to start pleading for forgiveness.
I categorically told her it was over between us. I collected the dubai necklace I gave her(which was a symbol of our engagement). She pleaded with me but I told her it was over btw us. I left.

The following day, she came to my house with Veron my best friend who betrayed me. They said they came to beg for my forgiveness.

She said it was me she loved, and that it was a mistake what happened btw her and Veron. Veron was speechless.
I told them to go and never come back because I don't ever want to see their faces. I left there.
My girl kept coming. I neglected her. She kept calling me. She called me again yesterday which is why I'm writing this.
Should I forgiver her?
My brother, you can forgive but don't go for her again. The memory of what she did to you lingers forever. Almost same thing happened to me before but thank God I'm happily married today. Imagine that same girl calling to beg me for #200 card early last month. See, move on with ur life. Time heals all wounds.

1 Like

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 02, 2013
IGBO-PRESIDENT:
Wow! I made front page! MODS that very kind of you.

Well, as for the guy that asked if I were bearded like Ojukwu and whether my ex looks like Bianca and my betrayer, like FFK, the answer is Yes and No.

Yes because my ex is a very beautiful and pretty girl. She is very tall and she dresses provocatively at times. Back in school, guys usually disturbed her a lot but she would always ward them off. One reason why everybody knew me in UNN was because of my ex.

I don't look like Ojukwu. I'm not thickly bearded. I'm tall and I have an athletic build, look a little mature. I studied English and as a grammarian, I ought to look smart and sexy too. So, I wonder what she saw in Veron.
you're still wondering what she saw in Veron? Are you a learner? Isn't it obvious she was sucking and riding something? Maybe your friend's c0ck is bigger than yours. Has she ever complained about your inability to satisfy her? Abeg tell us the truth make we know where the problem take start. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by rildwanullahi(m): 2:29pm On Dec 02, 2013
My guy 4get the two friendship,bt dat gurl turn am to bedmate while even makin her c u wit oda gurls so makin her knw how it feels
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by nerodenero: 2:31pm On Dec 02, 2013
IGBO-PRESIDENT:

Nawaoo. That was harsh. Why I'm still relenting is because I don't want to act before thinking. You know it's only a fool that acts before he thinks. Thoughts should precede action. I'm thinking of what to do now, that's why I'm seeking your opinion on this matter.
I don't want to take a rash decision because it's a very delicate matter.
To err is human and to forgive is divine.Pls,forgive her wholeheartedly as God forgives us our sins.One thing you shouldn't do is to date her again.Run as fast for your dear life,in fact faster than Late Paul Walker in fast and furious because if you dont and you marry her,then your end has just come.

1 Like

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by nerodenero: 2:32pm On Dec 02, 2013
IGBO-PRESIDENT:

Nawaoo. That was harsh. Why I'm still relenting is because I don't want to act before thinking. You know it's only a fool that acts before he thinks. Thoughts should precede action. I'm thinking of what to do now, that's why I'm seeking your opinion on this matter.
I don't want to take a rash decision because it's a very delicate matter.
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by mitchyy(f): 2:32pm On Dec 02, 2013
Yes, you can forgive her and your friend. But that doesn't mean you should take her back. If she had done it with a stranger that you probably might not see, its a different case. The relationship will definitely be awkward after this cus the trio of you won't be free with each other.

To be honest, a girl who can boldly sleep with your best friend, has 30% chance of changing. If you have a large heart and think you won't bring up the past again then forgive and take her back. If I were in your shoes, I'll never set my eyes on my friend and ex ever again. The memories will definitely keep hurting.

Some ladies are just unbelievable!
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by adexsimply(m): 2:33pm On Dec 02, 2013
OP, reconcile with your friend...revenge is a dish best served cold. As for the girl, keep her for co!tus' sake and look elsewhere for a better girl smiley smiley smiley
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by warrenweste(m): 2:34pm On Dec 02, 2013
GustavoFring: I've got a similar story too.

Around 6/7 years ago, I was in a relationship with a tall, fair model-type girl.

She was(and still is) very beautiful.

She always refused to get intimate as she was a virgin. I loved her so much I was prepared to wait however long it took.

One day I was visiting a friend of mine, and he had some of his friends over as well. One of them was bragging about how he just finished nacking one babe badly and infact had recorded one of their sessions on his phone.

The phone was being passed round, and as soon as my friend saw the video, he refused to let me watch.

Eventually I was able to get hold of the phone, and watched my 'virgin' girlfriend taking another man's D like a pro.

I just burst into hysterical laughter. It was too much to take in.

I text her to say it was over straight away. The next day, I was at her house to collect the ipod and watch that I bought for her.

These days, I explicitly try to nack on the first day. If I aint getting coochie in 3 days max, I'm gone.

Haha loolz cheesy grin sorry bro...shit happens..one musnt dull a min..
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by dhappyking(m): 2:34pm On Dec 02, 2013
The truth be told, Bro. The best thing you can do for yourself and your two 'friends' is to forgive them. But for your own good, never consider a relationship with her again. Or can you bear the thought of looking at her, knowing what she did. How she lied about it and would have concealed it if you didn't know any better.
Believe me, you may be able to forgive her, but forgetting? I doubt if you can. Quit while there is still hope. It is bad enough that she cheated on you, but with your best friend? That is a memory I believe you will like to delete ASAP.
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 02, 2013
Forgive their sins & forget their persons! I did same without regrets!
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Sucn: 2:35pm On Dec 02, 2013
berem: you're still wondering what she saw in Veron? Are you a learner? Isn't it obvious she was sucking and riding something? Maybe your friend's c0ck is bigger than yours. Has she ever complained about your inability to satisfy her? Abeg tell us the truth make we know where the problem take start. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
The sluts are here.

6 Likes

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Hartere(m): 2:35pm On Dec 02, 2013
but friend, wat kind of frnd was DAT he can't even hold his self radar Dan Bleep his friend girl frnd . wat kind of life are we leaving, u can spend min, hour, days, weeks or even months ova analyzing a situation trying to put the pieces together justifying what could' he happened...or u can just leave the pieces on the floor n move the Bleep onbut friend, wat kind of frnd was DAT he can't even hold his self radar Dan Bleep his friend girl frnd . wat kind of life are we leaving, u can spend min, hour, days, weeks or even months ova analyzing a situation trying to put the pieces together justifying what could' he happened...or u can just leave the pieces on the floor n move the Bleep onbut friend, wat kind of frnd was DAT he can't even hold his self radar Dan Bleep his friend girl frnd . wat kind of life are we leaving, u can spend min, hour, days, weeks or even months ova analyzing a situation trying to put the pieces together justifying what could' he happened...or u can just leave the pieces on the floor n move the Bleep on
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by warrenweste(m): 2:36pm On Dec 02, 2013
adexsimply: OP, reconcile with your friend...revenge is a dish best served cold. As for the girl, keep her for co!tus' sake and look elsewhere for a better girl smiley smiley smiley

Lol reproduction sake?? Wth is that shocked cheesy
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Polio: 2:36pm On Dec 02, 2013
IGBO-PRESIDENT:
cry She happens to be my girlfriend since second year. I wooed this girl for 4 months before she yielded to me. We have dated for a year and 6 months now, and happily too. But now the story has changed and a lot is about to go awry.

I observed that lately my girl was liking my best friend. Whenever we were together, drinking or chatting during pastime, she laughed @ whatever he said whether it is something funny or not. She found him very funny. Sometimes, when I visited her in her place without my friend, she would ask "what about your friend? He didn't come with you? That guy is so funny!" I couldn't help but wonder. Anger and jealousy welling up in my pregnant mind. I didn't want to ask her then if she was beginning to like my friend more than me because I felt it was nothing. I trusted her because what we shared together was more than love. I loved her so much and I was convinced she loved me too.

However, I was drinking in a bar with my friend one day when he got a sudden call. After speaking with the voice at the other end of the receiver, he hurried off on the pretext that he had something to catch up with.

The following day, I went to his house around 8am in the morning because I left some documents in his house the previous day which I was supposed to use for my clearance. I walked up to his door and knocked. His voice came from within enquiring who it was. I told him it was me.
"Ah, guy!" He yelled. "Why you no tell me say you dey come?" He queried.
"Do I now have to take permission to come to your house?" I retorted. It took him about five minutes to open the door. His sound system was playing RnB on a very high decibel. He slightly opened the door and brought out his head from the little space.
"Baba, I get visitor oo. Babe dey inside" he said.
"So? Na today? Do I not enter your room before even when you have a babe inside. Nawaoo!" I rebuked him for his meanness. But he wouldn't allow me in. I had to stand outside. I told him to get me my file and he brought it quickly and I left.
"I'll catch up with u later," he said, shortly before he shut the door again. No sooner had I reached the Senior Staff club than I reasoned that something wasn't right somewhere. It was quite unusual of Veron, my best friend on campus to refuse me entering his room because there was a girl in the room. I mean, I know most if not all his female friends and I enter his room even when they are inside except they want to get busy with each other. You know what I mean. Veron visits me too even in the company of my girl. Why did he do that? I reasoned. A voice within told me to ignore him but another persistent voice asked me to go back and find out. I decided to obey the latter voice. I went back. Lo and behold, before I could reach the street where his house is situated, I sighted my girl coming out his room, trying to wear her flat canvas. I was shocked! OMG! I couldn't believe my eyes! My heartbeat increased rapidly and my head tottered on the verge of madness. I managed to control myself. I didn't go for the clearance again. I just went back home. I went to the dope seller's, bought SK, went back and smoked shit. I felt relaxed after crying and smoking. Then I slept off.
To be continued..... Just wait

You should be ashamed of yourself for crying because your friend smashed your lady!

You are a disgrace for allowing another man woo your lady and slice her in bed!

Now get lost!
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 02, 2013
[quote author=baralatie][/quote]

if it was u dat was in his state wat wud u do, I know smoking is bad but dat was his only companion Den......
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by cutieonyi89(f): 2:39pm On Dec 02, 2013
U gat to forgive them baby,YES forgive them not for them but for you. When sum1 hurts you,they take power from you(you become weak,restless,sometimes act without thinking etc) but if you dont forgive them they keeps the power. If you do,you get your power back(being strong again and at peace with yourself,gaining your sanity back). After you forgive them,forgive yourself and MOVE ON! The girl and the guy are not worthy of your friendship.

1 Like

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 02, 2013
berem: you're still wondering what she saw in Veron? Are you a learner? Isn't it obvious she was sucking and riding something? Maybe your friend's c0ck is bigger than yours. Has she ever complained about your inability to satisfy her? Abeg tell us the truth make we know where the problem take start. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

wink
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by IamDebola: 2:41pm On Dec 02, 2013
IGBO-PRESIDENT:
I helped wake her up. When she regained consciousness,she didn't just know what to do or where to start confessing or how to start pleading for forgiveness.
I categorically told her it was over between us. I collected the dubai necklace I gave her(which was a symbol of our engagement). She pleaded with me but I told her it was over btw us. I left.

The following day, she came to my house with Veron my best friend who betrayed me. They said they came to beg for my forgiveness.

She said it was me she loved, and that it was a mistake what happened btw her and Veron. Veron was speechless.
I told them to go and never come back because I don't ever want to see their faces. I left there.
My girl kept coming. I neglected her. She kept calling me. She called me again yesterday which is why I'm writing this.
Should I forgiver her?

If you ask me, na who I go ask?
End Time Question!

1 Like

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by funnyx(m): 2:41pm On Dec 02, 2013
@OP
Who make you the Igbo President? Even my very good friend who is the Eze gburugburu of the city I reside here no fit call himself the Igbo president. Abeg take your time, make you no dey fall my hand again angry apply to seun to change your monicker asap angry
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Byron001(m): 2:41pm On Dec 02, 2013
I rili dont fil lik commentin buh i hv to chip sumfin in. Respect to all commenters,u all hv ur words n reasons but i beg to differ. Nobody is perfect and shit happens,i suppose u stil love her dats y ur mind isnt made up.dont say u quit if u fil u kan go on,if she is rili sorry,it doesnt mata her past or wot she did,we all hv a dirty past. Besides sum guys dt meet girls now dont know who she slept wit before dem. Ur guy bleeped up yes but dats human lust n am sure he talked d girl into it. If she is rili sorry,forgive her n take her bk. Dissapointments brings blessing,it wil strengthen d love . .also ask ursef if u r d one at fault,wil she forgive u? It was a mistake,dats it. I myt b wrong but love is full of risks n for d strong minded. Buh if i were u,i wil take my woman bk. Thanx

2 Likes

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by numen(m): 2:42pm On Dec 02, 2013
IGBO-PRESIDENT:

Should I forgiver her?

Forgive her and your best friend. But NEVER you have anything to do with both of them. Simply downgrade them to insignificant acquaintances. That your best friend is as evil as your ex-girl(regardless of what some previous posters have said)

This is a positive tragedy for you...cos you probably would have been raising/training another man's children if you didn't catch her. Woman need a "defined hand." If allow her back, the chances of her doing it again is like 99.9% cos she has done it before and convinced you to accept her back(she wouldn't mind attempting suicide just to win ur empathy/sympathy).

All guys regardless of how many brothers you have, still need 1 or 2 reliable friends. That your friend is pure EVIL.

All the best
FIRST COMMENT = BEST COMMENT SO FAR

Onyeka

Best Comment
brosss: Well, my friend, suck it up, hold your head high. I empathize with you. Seee, I have once had a cheating girl. It took a lot to break free from her. What was her reason, she couldn't give. I forgave her a couuple of times until the camels back broke.... She visited one afternoon, I had already made up my mind. She sat unsuspecting and I took my box guilter and played her a goodbye song. By the time I was done, she was in uncontrolled tears. It was a sponteneous song emmanating from a broken heart(wished I recorded it), seee in the song, I made her understand that I wasn't reaking her heart, I was breaking mine. I gave her one last peck on the chick and walked out. Didn't bother, I knew by the time I am back, she'd have left... Today , I am better off. And will never regret my decision.
So move on, she and ur friend can go ahead and seee how far they can go. You true girl is out there, find her and when you do, give her everything. I found mine and she is my completion...

All the best bro
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 02, 2013
Okija_juju: The story is too long... Here is a summary;

Hi,is this gif Game of thrones or what's the name of the movie....Looks and feels like the the tudors..
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by agabaI23(m): 2:45pm On Dec 02, 2013
OP,

I have been there somehow.
Don't take her back. She just wants you to take her back not that she loves you but because she wants to numb her conscience. Don't go there.
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 02, 2013
Look at How u all preaching abt forgiveness, I pray u all exhibit Same character wen dis happens to any of u ijn! My advice to u man is to space dem for a while, pray to God to forgive dem n after dat forgive dem both. but u will still Hv to space dem. ur wife is very close at hand man.

Girls! Girls! Girls! be very careful......

1 Like

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by zeelo2014: 2:45pm On Dec 02, 2013
I just noticed that the ladies are just peeping but not commenting grin As for me I have made up my mind not to trust any lady except my wife cos at that point I don't have a choice. @op, make sure u have nothing to do with the girl or her friend,as for ur guy don't fight him cos girls are not worth the stress,but just be cautious with your dealings with him henceforth.
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Eyop: 2:51pm On Dec 02, 2013
To answer your question,i will say YES forgive her but be rest assured that you will never forget such a thing. But if your own question is referring to accepting her back then you must be the greatest FOOL of the 21st Century. Your babe messes up with your best friend and you are thinking of accepting her back? If you do then be rest assured in future i.e if you end up marrying her the children in that house will be that of your friend and other concubines of your babe.

Am sorry to say this,your babe is a bitch and treat her like one because she's not only messing up with your friend,there are many others she's doing the same thing with. Every day for the thief(your babe) and one day for the owner(IGBO PRESIDENT).
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by infiniteloop(m): 2:52pm On Dec 02, 2013
Take her back. Pretend you are still in love with her. Keep banging her. She is a hoe. Have fun treating her like one while the fun last. If your friend is still interested, no problem. Pretend you are not aware. wink

Why?
Cos that's what real niggaz do.

And for your friend. That's a bro. Bros for life.

Bro code 235:
Never fight a bro over a hoe. I mean, its in the bro constitution. Don't you read that?!

I have the entire bro code book by Sir Barney Stinson. Contact me if you want one. And I'm for real.

P.S.: Bros only. For more bro-wisdom, go to: www.brotips.com

P.P.S.: Ladies only. I am available for shower of love. 2A07DA1C. Don't tell anyone you copied my pin, alright?!

2 Likes

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 02, 2013
lalyiva: and so?? sh**t happens
move on
this case no carry water,it happens everyday. pleeease gv a gurl something worth being faithful for
i hav a feeling u are d gurl who cheated on d OP

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Mall (Photos) / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage / Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.