Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

She Slept With My Best Friend - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Slept With My Best Friend (51257 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. / She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by JideTheBlogger(m): 3:44pm On Dec 02, 2013
IGBO-PRESIDENT:
Should I forgiver her?

pretend as if u've forgiven her and keep chopping ur punany grin grin grin but start dating another babe oo.. wink wink wink wink.
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by berbajiday(m): 3:44pm On Dec 02, 2013
Joseph Cudjoe: Honestly most women r 4cked.I just wish God can remove anoda rib from me nd create a diff specie from woman for me.OP u a strong man.if it was me I wud b on my way 2 kirikiri by now.

For murder I guess, lmao
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by chidinwachukwu(m): 3:48pm On Dec 02, 2013
IGBO-PRESIDENT:

Nawaoo. That was harsh. Why I'm still relenting is because I don't want to act before thinking. You know it's only a fool that acts before he thinks. Thoughts should precede action. I'm thinking of what to do now, that's why I'm seeking your opinion on this matter.
I don't want to take a rash decision because it's a very delicate matter.
Look my Friend,I would have called u an EWU if not that I saw IGBO in your name.If she slept with ur guy and sucked his dick in this conservative world of Ours.She will f-ck him again,again,and again.even someone ex-girl who has a new serious relationship,when left in the same room with that Ex-guy F-cks him.what am saying is Once a F-ck always a F-ck.and this time u won't catch them again,and. Will be seen as a fool by them.
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 02, 2013
[quote author=martronilla] forgive wetin? See d kind yeye question wey u dey ask sef. Forgive her and d next person she is gonna fvck is ur dad... Send her to d dungeon jare.
Btw, so Venom no come beg u? I like him o... If I were u, I wuld forgive him... He did no wrong jor. As a mature guy, u shuld never quarrel wif ur frnd because of ur gf... D fact that she is a biitch doesnt change... I really wish I could explain my point well bt I cnt do that by merely typing... Ur frnd simply helped u service d h

did u spend time on whatapp?
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Rajosh(m): 3:54pm On Dec 02, 2013
brosss:

Yes, by all means do forgive her, as a matter of fact, you must find it in you to forgive her and your friend.

But I believe the question you meant to ask is, should you get back together with her..... Now that my friend is the million dollar question.
bro you're really matured. I like your reasoning. the question he wanted to ask was should he accept her back not if he should forgive her.

1 Like

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 02, 2013
IGBO-PRESIDENT:

Nawaoo. That was harsh. Why I'm still relenting is because I don't want to act before thinking. You know it's only a fool that acts before he thinks. Thoughts should precede action. I'm thinking of what to do now, that's why I'm seeking your opinion on this matter.
Guy i salute d way u handled it bt u'v 2 4gv if u want peace of mind. In takin her back? Hmmm, my opinion, women hardly cheat so d 1 dt did cheat wit ur guy 4 dt matter, probability of cheatin again is high. Guy jst free her
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by JosephCudjoe(m): 3:59pm On Dec 02, 2013
GUY don't go back.If she can Bleep ur best friend under ur nose...am sorry 2 say dz,she must have bn 4ckin oda guys in d past 1yr u av bn dating her.assumin u didn't catch her she will keep 4ckin hm nd 4ck oda friends.She is a bitch,hoe,infact she is a killer nd murderer.She can kill u.forgive her nd Forget her.
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by ndidibabe(f): 4:01pm On Dec 02, 2013
La Rochelle: Na wa oo. It's only one person that realised he smoked SK. I don't know what that means but from its context, it should be a hard drug. The OP needs TWO kinds of help.
I concur. What type of girl follows a drug addict anyway? Definitely a slut....

1 Like

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Booty4me: 4:04pm On Dec 02, 2013
all u guyz saying let her go just like dat op this is wat u ll do.. just forgive and accept her back(not frm ur mind sha) jus play along wit her.. then ffucck her like der is no tomorow.. as in fffuck her sanity away... then u can dump her..
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by chucky234(m): 4:04pm On Dec 02, 2013
hotmolo: Am speechless. Is it too much to ask 4 a faithful girl? Where shld 1 go jst to find a dcent grl
You can find beautiful decent girls at evening street along Nosamu street in Ajegunle, very close to boundry.
Thank me later.
**wink**
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 02, 2013
SO DISAPPOINTING! YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT THIS CREATURES (SHES AND HERS) WANT!

I FEEL FOR YOU MEN! IT'S GOOD YOU ARE WALKING AWAY BUT NOT WITHOUT FORGIVING HER. FORGIVE HER WITH ALL YOUR HEART AND YOUR "FRIEND" AS WELL... BUT MY BROTHER, STAY VERY FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR AWAY FROM THEM. SINCERELY U DON'T KNOW HOW MANY GUYS SHE HAS CHEATED ON YOU WITH...

GOSH I FEEL LIKE PUKING embarassed angry

cry
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by freecocoa(f): 4:09pm On Dec 02, 2013
OP both parties should be treated equally so if you forgive and take your friend back, do the same to the said girl.

I don't know why his friend can be forgiven and the girl not, they committed the same crime, his friend even did worse.

1 Like

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by maxdozie(m): 4:09pm On Dec 02, 2013
Hahaha girls are something else...I HAVE A LIL EXPERIENCE 2
My girl,she always clames she loves me bt she cant look me straight to my eyes... She doesnt even let me touch her face talkless of her body... I always beg her to come to my house not really for sex cause i stay with my parents and siblings but she would refuse but she would be the one to always visit her school friends (guys)... For me her love isnt 4real.... I would advice, you can forgive her.. Tell her she is forgiven and she should go 4good... And as for your friend ... He would always be your nigga forgive him but keep a lil distance from him... Kudos bro 4 keeping calm thanks
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by jakesund(m): 4:12pm On Dec 02, 2013
IGBO-PRESIDENT:
I helped wake her up. When she regained consciousness,she didn't just know what to do or where to start confessing or how to start pleading for forgiveness.
I categorically told her it was over between us. I collected the dubai necklace I gave her(which was a symbol of our engagement). She pleaded with me but I told her it was over btw us. I left.

The following day, she came to my house with Veron my best friend who betrayed me. They said they came to beg for my forgiveness.

She said it was me she loved, and that it was a mistake what happened btw her and Veron. Veron was speechless.
I told them to go and never come back because I don't ever want to see their faces. I left there.
My girl kept coming. I neglected her. She kept calling me. She called me again yesterday which is why I'm writing this.
Should I forgiver her?

I can categorically tell you that the SK u smoked while crying Is still very much in your system shocked

forgive who

the biatch who gave your friend a blowwjob.

how will you feel kissing her knowing she swallowed your friend's fluid...

eeeeeeeewwwwwww"!!! tongue
dude wake up this is 2013 not the 80's angry

1 Like

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 02, 2013
Guy do the 3 F thing and move i.e
1:Forgive her
2:F**k her
3: Forget
Then U've screwed her up
For ur best friend that one na for ur mind, he's jst a friend and alwz a friend u don't know tomorrow.
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by ifyeky(m): 4:16pm On Dec 02, 2013
martronilla: there is nothing like betrayal. His friend even helped him expose the girl. He deserves an award. He knows his frnd is dating a slut and proved it by sleeping with her. She wasnt a gud gf frm d start because if she was, she wuld av been faithful... Op, dnt mind this guy's post o. Go and give ur frnd a hand shake. He tried jare. Girls tho....

Did u read d story well? Gosh! Ur reply sucks!!!
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Jydebauer: 4:19pm On Dec 02, 2013
Bro, move on. Trust is irretrievably lost. She's only sorry she got caught. Better you found out now than after marriage. Her saying it was a mistake cracked me up. Yeah, right. She slipped and accidentally fell on his you-know-what.
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by kolidave: 4:19pm On Dec 02, 2013
Homies over hoes' bro.

1 Like

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by GamaG(m): 4:23pm On Dec 02, 2013
IGBO-PRESIDENT:
I helped wake her up. When she regained consciousness,she didn't just know what to do or where to start confessing or how to start pleading for forgiveness.
I categorically told her it was over between us. I collected the dubai necklace I gave her(which was a symbol of our engagement). She pleaded with me but I told her it was over btw us. I left.

The following day, she came to my house with Veron my best friend who betrayed me. They said they came to beg for my forgiveness.

She said it was me she loved, and that it was a mistake what happened btw her and Veron. Veron was speechless.
I told them to go and never come back because I don't ever want to see their faces. I left there.
My girl kept coming. I neglected her. She kept calling me. She called me again yesterday which is why I'm writing this.
Should I forgiver her?
you will be the most stupid man on earth if you let that girl into your heart again. Had it been is with a man you dont knw it would av been better. Just wake up from ur slumber and move on without but 4give them in ur heart so that u will be free from burden.
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 02, 2013
Bro code does not apply here cos it should have stopped vernon from sleeping with his BEST FRIENDS BABE.That code for me is normally adhered to where there is loyalty.How can your best friend sleep with a girl you have invested so much in,someone you even gave a chain as a form of engagement?Fear Vernon,he will sleep with your wife and daughter if care isn't taken.Guys like him have no boundaries,and have no qualms backstabbing because everything and everyone is fair game to them,be warned.Its not in anyone's place to test your girlfriends fidelity for you,it's a very very weak excuse for betrayal

It's rare to see a Nigerian guy talk of forgiveness soo soon after being so brutally humiliated..Have you been stepping out on her as well?Even at that,the normal Nija guy would still believe fidelity is his right.

The onus is on you..You are still young,plenty girls and chances to make more decent friends abound.
BE WISE.

1 Like

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by ryanini: 4:41pm On Dec 02, 2013
Guy 4give her.but dnt make her ur gf any more.just use her as a 4ckn mate.smiley

1 Like

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 02, 2013
lalyiva: and so?? sh**t happens
move on
this case no carry water,it happens everyday. pleeease gv a gurl something worth being faithful for
and what is that? Asides,money, D....k,BB phones and brazillian hair?Smh in SMs mode. @Op, move on bro, u got it made already!
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by linearity: 4:47pm On Dec 02, 2013
The bitter truth is that, even if you forgive her/or them or take her back or do not take her back.

That will not be the last time they will phuck each other...Yes! I know they have begged and must have really felt remorseful about what they did. A very wise friend once told me that, 'Some doors are better kept closed forever' and that we should resist all temptations or urges to open those doors...because if you open a particular door, you will be tempted to walk through it again, when the conditions become permissible again.

Now that, they have opened that door and tasted the fruit and only felt remorseful when caught, they will walk through that door again no matter the outcome or actions of yours. Their only regret now is that, they were caught....so they will attempt to compensate for that lapses next time.

Your friend even boosted about the exploit and felt fulfilled, fully aware that he was causing you pains and griefs while narrating the exploit to your face and your fiancee denied it and even became offensive about it, until you presented her with the cold irrefutable facts. These actions does not conform to that of anyone who is truly sorry and repentant.

If the neck-less was a gift, it was wrong of you to take it back, but if it was truly for engagement as you indicated. Yes, you can take it back, because it was given in anticipation of a Marriage (just like a promise or contract) and since the engagement/marriage did not materialize and she was the one that broken the contract/promise, it is not heartless or out of place to take it back.

Please note that, I am not saying you should take or not take them back...that decision is up to you.

1 Like

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 02, 2013
A friend of mine did something close to this though not as brutal to me. I just sent the link of this story to the babe.

S when you read this know that I have forgiven you but I will never forget .
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Heineken(m): 4:48pm On Dec 02, 2013
hotwax: Mine happened few years ago. I thought I was gonna die but now, I have forgotten her.

This lady can kill with her love wantintin. She will do as if she is gonna die if I leave her (na lie).

There is this my classmate that was disturbing her. She told me about him. How he has being disturbing her. Blah blah.

She said the guy called her one day and was crying. She said she felt pity for him.

One day she was with me and she received one silent phone call. All she was saying was "yes, hmmn, No" throughout the call. After the call, she suddenly said she's leaving. I became suspicious. I thought of setting up a trap.

I took her to the boss stop where she was suppose to join Berger Bus. Normally, when she joins a bus, I will keep her company till the bus fills up (at times wait for the bus to depart). But this day, I set her up, I left immediately she entered the bus and went hiding somewhere close to that garage.

Lo and behold, after some minutes, I saw my girl walked out of the bus to join Ikeja bus (The guy stays in Ikeja).

I quickly came out of my hiding and approached her, so you are going to meet Leke in Ikeja. She was shocked, her mouth was ajar, looking dumbfounded.

I left and she rushed after me. I told her, "I knew he was the one that called you".

She started giving me excuses. She said she want to go and meet Leke and talk to him. That he should leave her alone. She said she feel pity for him. He is always crying on phone blah blah. She said she wants to go and put an end to the whole sh**t. But she is afraid to tell me because she does'nt want me to get hurt. I told her I am not granting permission, but she should do her will (even if her force her not to go, she will still go, so why bothering myself).

She went to Ikeja. In the evening she called and narrated how it went. How they met in a park close to Allen avenue. She said she didnt go to his house. She said she told him plainly, she is not interested, she is engaged to another man blah blah. But, I didnt believe her though. I just played along. Mehn! Girls wicked o

One day, I went to her house, she was in her bathroom, she left her BB on her bed.

As I was waiting for her to finish, So was pings dropping on her BBM. I was suspecting her before, therefore nothing stopped me from spying on her.

This same Leke guy caught my attention. I saw his pings "I am missing you right now", "I am hard and I need to ride you", "I love the way you rode me yesterday, you are so sweet" nasty things. I also saw my girl chat history like "You mean the world to me", "you are the best thing that has ever happened to me".

"You mean the world to me"
"you are the best thing that has ever happened to me"

She always tells me these words. I was shocked, she came out and saw me reading her chat. I dropped her phone and left.

This is the same girl I took to my mother then. Now I feel men should not be emotionally attached to women. They will always cheat no matter what you do.

Let me open a thread for this.

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Feraz(m): 4:48pm On Dec 02, 2013
GeneralShepherd:
Have you ever imagined what she and your friend must have said about you in the moment of pleasure?
*dies*

Does it mean one can't find a trustworthy friend these days?
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by extremelygolden: 4:57pm On Dec 02, 2013
hotmolo: Am speechless. Is it too much to ask 4 a faithful girl? Where shld 1 go jst to find a dcent grl

My brother, descent girls/ladies are all around you. All you need is look down and you will see them.
The problem with men these days is that they rather prefer flamboyantly-looking-wanton chics. Those whose banner
clearly reads "I can't stick with a man at a time" to those well-manered girls.

Like the Yorubas would say "what you are looking for in Sokoto, might be in your
sokoto (pronounced sho-ko-to which literally means trouser).

Just look around you, my dear.

1 Like

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by otokx(m): 5:02pm On Dec 02, 2013
What a story? Forgive both of them and have nothing to do with any of them.
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by cloudstar: 5:05pm On Dec 02, 2013
IGBO-PRESIDENT:

Nice, that is a good approach. The only true freedom you have are the independent choices you make. Some women are terrible just as some men are terrible as well. If you ask me now, give the whole dating thing another thought after some time. Focus on something else that is positive and that will build your person. Forgive them because hating takes too much energy and is never good for your health.

1 Like

Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Keemy88(m): 5:05pm On Dec 02, 2013
Booty4me: all u guyz saying let her go just like dat op this is wat u ll do.. just forgive and accept her back(not frm ur mind sha) jus play along wit her.. then ffucck her like der is no tomorow.. as in fffuck her sanity away... then u can dump her..

That's not right! Having sex before marriage is sin and great wickedness before God.
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by Keemy88(m): 5:08pm On Dec 02, 2013
cloudstar:

Nice, that is a good approach. The only true freedom you have are the independent choices you make. Some women are terrible just as some men are terrible as well. If you ask me now, give the whole dating thing another thought after some time. Focus on something else that is positive and that will build your person. Forgive them because hating takes too much energy and is never good for your health.

I believe you completely. I am suffering a heart break at the moment and have given dating a break. Guess heartbreak is synonymous with dating.
Re: She Slept With My Best Friend by OmoUSH(m): 5:09pm On Dec 02, 2013
i want to fuuuck one girl in dis thread. i need a handjob

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Mall (Photos) / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage / Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.