Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,908 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. - Romance (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. (371690 Views)

Dating Game:We Just Can't Date If...... / The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread / How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by oludamy(m): 11:12pm On Dec 23, 2013
Coolval22.com:
badt guy
Hmmm....
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by kilo234(m): 11:26pm On Dec 23, 2013
oga teddy thanks for d reply em
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by phemolisti(m): 12:03am On Dec 24, 2013
xxxtedyxxx:

She has highly invested dats y she is begging u, sex or anytin related to sex is d ultimate investement.

However, u sound too desperate abt d sex issue, u already av a girl who is invested, u shud be encouraging her and letting her know u can give her deep passionate feelings, not getting angry and saying u r gona break Up. U r making d sex too important.
Thanks 4 reply.
I was not n still im not desperate...dat was my 1st attempt of makin love 2 her for over 6months...
I was angry cos i know i have been patience enough
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Kcblunt(m): 12:07am On Dec 24, 2013
@ op..gv us a hint hw 2 melt agirl hrt....tnz.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by seye4nii(f): 11:07am On Dec 24, 2013
op,,,, I like yr style

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by boixplicit: 12:10pm On Dec 24, 2013
tocynajani: @OP there's this gal I met online and all I wanna do is bleep her, the point is...getting a girl to date me isn't my problem nor is getting her to have sex with me. My problem is a combination of the two I.e. getting her to have sex with me without dating her... shikena

Bros...talkin abt dat..u nid spend a lot...dereby sweeping her off her feet...en kinna tell..if shez dis olosho(Bleep n run) type dat loves material thins en money a lot..u shud get 2 study her a litu while..and knw..if shez dat kinna gal!..den u do urr litu spendin...on sumtin she likes...en off u go..2 bleeping level...cos sum gals..dem sabi use code...dei tax..(Dei re worst da matthew in d bible)..tax collectors..

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by boixplicit: 12:14pm On Dec 24, 2013
Fpi Recruitment:

please i need help. she is all i want. BTW, i dont plan snatching her from her husband. jes want her to b my gf. married with kids yet she looks so beautiful like kilode angry

i really hope she wont ever come across dis thread

Haba..bros...gals plenty outsyd na...dnt spoil her home na.. Itz not good @all...Btw..shez got kids..consider dat fact na..she has a peaceful home!.. Just let her b...
U sure gonna get a lot of them out dere!..

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by boixplicit: 12:26pm On Dec 24, 2013
ifex370: it will never be well for any man that wants to have an affair with another mans wife in JESUS... why are people so wicked... gosh

Haha#lolz#...e dei hapun @tyms bros..itz jez crave..bou e no gud sha
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by promisechild(m): 12:34pm On Dec 24, 2013
promisechild: Baba tedy come to my aid o

There was this girl I met in my sch forum on facebook then we chatted and I controlled her to BBM and we became good friends that I don't hide anything for her and she don't also. The issue is that, before she do start chat with me but now she no longer start it with me again unless I pinged her then we start the convo,but since on thursday I have refused to start the chat with her thinking she will ping since she didn't hear from me up till now she hasn't pinged me.

Baba tedy pls what should I do? Or what is happening ? any advice or packaging for me?

tedy why u no gree answer me nua
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by gsparks01(m): 6:28pm On Dec 24, 2013
imptience everywhere

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:49pm On Dec 24, 2013
Hi Ted. There is this Chick I am feeling. She got that body that a homie trips for. So many guys have been chasing her left and right but she is in a chill zone. Not opening up to much guys.

I played my game with her and attracted her. Then I gave her serious gap when she was giving me the FIRST CLASS DIVA behavior.

I was in a party where she also was and I was rushing out to meet my friends at a get together when she walked up to me and asked me for a dance. She said she wanted me to spend sometime with her.

I was in a hurry and declined her offer. Do you think I messed up and should have stayed with her leaving my homie's get together?

I don't even have her digits. I will soon be meeting her. What steps do you feel I should take.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by GeneralShepherd(m): 11:23pm On Dec 24, 2013
Incrizz: xxxtedyxxx great job smiley
But I beg to differ on one of your points:
I don't know why and I can't help it but once some dude who seems to be interested in and is chyking me begins to upload pictures of him and other girls, my whole system just friendzones him.
And like you earlier mentioned, once a gurl friendzones you, you can hardly be rescued from that
friendzoneocean. And yeah..he should move on to other fishes in the ocean.

You are not the centre of the universe Boo. He should avoid you like a plague because you are way too jealous

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by vislabraye(m): 11:51pm On Dec 24, 2013
Fpi Recruitment:

please i need help. she is all i want. BTW, i dont plan snatching her from her husband. jes want her to b my gf. married with kids yet she looks so beautiful like kilode angry

i really hope she wont ever come across dis thread

Are U ok ? Married woman ? U need help. There are so many cute single ladies.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by francoflex: 2:06am On Dec 25, 2013
francoflex: Hello bro nid ur help, dia is dis girl am into, and am sure she z into me. We haf gud communication wen we see physically buh not on d social media nd we hardly see physically. Aldo she always replies my chat buh she doesn't inquire further about me. She has a way of killin my moral wen chattin wit her. Our chat is just so boring. U gat tips 4 me on how to up my chat wit her and bring her to inquire more about me. She just has dis way of killin my chat. Tanks xpectin ur reply in advance bro
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by francoflex: 2:07am On Dec 25, 2013
xxxtedyxxx:

Thanx for stopping by.

Concerning ow she kills or weakens ur moral I will like to know how she does it. Does she shun?

It myt also be u r letting her behaviour affect yours during conversation. Wen in convo..u need to follow a pattern. U need to find hook points where both of u agree, similar stuffs. Sometimes, a girl can interprete sth as show off or pride wen u tell her sth without her asking. But in dis case, u can chip in stuffs abt u, even if she doesn't ask, just don't brag or say much abt ur sef, just little tins here and dere. Don't force her. U need to be aligned wit her. May be she is shy or sth..u can use sth like dis.

"Hey...I av noticed u seem kinda shy...u seem reserved, like u ve built high wall arnd ur sef... Or may be u don't trust people easily, I respect dat..just feel free open and relaxed wit me..I feel d same way knowing u <insert her name here.>"

it cud be spoken or sent as a message, anyone u like..just be relaxd.

#####

Also..its important u keep it goin. U need to gain some points in rapport stage.

#congrats bro
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by francoflex: 2:10am On Dec 25, 2013
francoflex:

I mite ask her a question xpectin a long or valuable reply, but she might just send yhp, yhpee, loool nd dis pisses me a lot, if dis girl was d only girl on my fone I wud haf calld my sef borin, buh am fully not. Its frm her or mayb am not doin or sayin d right words buh she always replies me but in a killa way(yhp,lool,yhpee) ayaf tired 4 her

Nw u don c am mr ted oya reply me chap chap mak I enjoy xmas well, nd merry xmas

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by DeeAe: 11:01am On Dec 25, 2013
Oga teddy, Merry Christmas!!

I need ur help on how to score these 2 girls!

The first one, were close and she's just giving off Hot signs (from her voice n behavior I know) but any time I request to come over or she comes over, she'll set date. As the day comes, she'll give excuse! This happens countless times n I know she wants the D!!

The second babe.. The hardddd one.. She's partially like a celebrity in my school n town, so she's always busy n stuff n I just have her number, anytime I whatsapp her she tries to reply, but straight forward answers, and if I start asking questions so as to build rapport she ignores me. Only the how was ur day n bla bla questions that require one word answers that she answers... And idk how to compete for her.. Enough guys will be trying to get her already. N from how I see her n the kind of guys she's with, it's only the famous, rich guys she follows.. I feel she's using them tho, for their connections (she's an aspiring artist) so how do I get this kind of girl to fall for me?

And yh seasons greetings to all!!!
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Reuben2012(m): 9:17pm On Dec 25, 2013
Thumbs up uncle ted
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Obidikejr(m): 11:00pm On Dec 25, 2013
promisechild: tedy why u no gree answer me nua

1.The problem is you didn't show your interest ag the right time, seems to me you like her but you just hiding it. if you keep telling her hi, how was ur day? and d rest she might get interested d first week, den another week nd maybe a month. yet u havnt make ur feelings known, then she starts thinking u just gonna waste her time, she starts getting bored and her interest in u begin to fly out the window. Give her a call tonight or tomorrow night and make ur feelings known, start slow and end in such a way dat she has no choice but to say yes. Dont beg, big turn off!

2. u have been acting too childish or too unserious, am a jovial guy and make one laugh alot. a gurl told me one time dat I am an unserious person, dat got to me but didn't show it. d tin is if u always act childish or joke alot she starts seeing u as a comedian and unserious fellow, be cocky and funny once in a while. Then atmost times be serious and show how deeply u care.

hope this helps.

Obi Paul C.
Abj.

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Obidikejr(m): 11:07pm On Dec 25, 2013
thegoodjoehunt: Hi Ted. There is this Chick I am feeling. She got that body that a homie trips for. So many guys have been chasing her left and right but she is in a chill zone. Not opening up to much guys.

I played my game with her and attracted her. Then I gave her serious gap when she was giving me the FIRST CLASS DIVA behavior.

I was in a party where she also was and I was rushing out to meet my friends at a get together when she walked up to me and asked me for a dance. She said she wanted me to spend sometime with her.

I was in a hurry and declined her offer. Do you think I messed up and should have stayed with her leaving my homie's get together?

I don't even have her digits. I will soon be meeting her. What steps do you feel I should take.

You dont reject a gurl in public, that's bad. Sincerely you spoiled her christmas.

You got her wer u want her now, in ur hands, she tripping. now stop your big boy act and reciprocate her love before she builds a wall around her heart.

Get an artist to design a cute happy christmas / new year card and send to her, write your name and number at the bottom if she as so much as flash you, then she is still into u.

Hope this helps.

Obidike Paul C.
Abuja.

3 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by CHIMSKY(m): 11:11pm On Dec 25, 2013
xxxtedyxxx: If u av any questions, u can also drop it.
Have a crush on this woman.She seems like she is into me as well.Cos we talk for long on the phone.Whatssap.Facebook.But she is married.How do I take it to the next level?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Obidikejr(m): 11:26pm On Dec 25, 2013
Mr Ted is tired, we here to help.. *bw guys our wahala too much sef, 21 pages of problems! lol. Not even one gurl yet. Gurlz jus sitdown for corner de laugh, we don blame them, we do most of the courting not them.

Happy Christmas.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by gsparks01(m): 11:26pm On Dec 25, 2013
CHIMSKY:
Have a crush on this woman.She seems like she is into me as well.Cos we talk for long on the phone.Whatssap.Facebook.But she is married.How do I take it to the next level?
U DEY CRAZE

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Obidikejr(m): 11:29pm On Dec 25, 2013
CHIMSKY:

You got the answers bro, "She's married" so pls the wisest thing any man would do is let her be, they are tons of gurlz out der brother. we encourage tips to bring a guy and a gurl together not splitting a married woman from her husband.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by chupcake(m): 11:30pm On Dec 25, 2013
CHIMSKY:

You don't... She's married for Gods' Sake... Would you like someone to 'take it to the next level' with your wife?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by chupcake(m): 11:31pm On Dec 25, 2013
Obidike jr.:
Mr Ted is tired, we here to help.. *bw guys our wahala too much sef, 21 pages of problems! lol. Not even one gurl yet. Gurlz jus sitdown for corner de laugh, we don blame them, we do most of the courting not them.

Happy Christmas.

Lmaooo... Abi ooo. Merry Xmas bro..
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:37pm On Dec 25, 2013
Obidike jr.:

Happy Christmas.
Can I PM you??/
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Obidikejr(m): 11:48pm On Dec 25, 2013
LogoDWhiz:
Can I PM you??/

Yes u can bro.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by magikalz(m): 11:53pm On Dec 25, 2013
Obidike jr.:

Yes u can bro.
you sound very wise@Obi Jnr.....kudos!
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nastydroid(m): 2:25am On Dec 26, 2013
paul,na u be manager now......dat is better

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by thegoodjoehunt(m): 2:49am On Dec 26, 2013
Thanx man. Nice info. I will follow your tip. I will see her today. That card trick is nice man. Are you Lebron James? Cos you gat game.

Well I hope it goes well.

The problem is that I can't get a customised card in short notice from an artist. I guess I'll use a commercial card with a simple gift.
Obidike jr.:

You dont reject a gurl in public, that's bad. Sincerely you spoiled her christmas.

You got her wer u want her now, in ur hands, she tripping. now stop your big boy act and reciprocate her love before she builds a wall around her heart.

Get an artist to design a cute happy christmas / new year card and send to her, write your name and number at the bottom if she as so much as flash you, then she is still into u.

Hope this helps.

Obidike Paul C.
Abuja.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by ifex370(m): 3:42am On Dec 26, 2013
thegoodjoehunt: Thanx man. Nice info. I will follow your tip. I will see her today. That card trick is nice man. Are you Lebron James? Cos you gat game.

Well I hope it goes well.

The problem is that I can't get a customised card in short notice from an artist. I guess I'll use a commercial card with a simple gift.
get her a bracelet and appologise for shunning her @d party,tel her its d most stupid tin u've eva done,n u wuld kill to bring back d moment... den hug,kiss,but dnt bang till after marriage angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (110) (Reply)

Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) / 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.