Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. - Romance (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. (371493 Views)

Dating Game:We Just Can't Date If...... / The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread / How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by ifex370(m): 3:45am On Dec 26, 2013
keep dropping your various issues... i'l be helping out here too...merry xmas guys
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by oludamy(m): 8:59am On Dec 26, 2013
hello ifex

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Incrizz(f): 9:13am On Dec 26, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

You are not the centre of the universe Boo. He should avoid you like a plague because you are way too jealous
[size=18pt]You have never been so wrong about someone.[/size]
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by GeneralShepherd(m): 12:41pm On Dec 26, 2013
Incrizz: [size=18pt]You have never been so wrong about someone.[/size]

Sorry if I seemed harsh,but you have other romantic interests besides he is not yet your bf. He is allowed to have other interests till you guys get serious
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by GeneralShepherd(m): 12:53pm On Dec 26, 2013
oludamy: hello ifex, pls com to ma rescue.ast week i went to see ma big sis in skool, and she introduced me to her skool daughter who lives in d same compound, and i like d gal. So later in d day, ma sis went out and i was alone wit d gal in a room till around 12pm watching film, u can believe i didnt make a move, i was scared of fucking up. Well i left d house d second day and i got her number from ma sistas fone, pls ow do i go about scoping dis gal and i dont want ma sis to knw till she goes back to skool in Jan.... Pls am waiting for ansa

In the dating game hesitation leads to masturbat.ion, and I didn't mean you should have made sexual moves on her No!.
You should enjoyed the movie with her,asking her fun questions and interacting with her. And you should have collected the number yourself.

I suggest you visit again talk to her,jokingly call her your niece,since she's your sister's skool daughter! Build rapport with her but stilll flirt with her to suggest you don't want to be just friends. Make her enjoy you and appreciate you. Don't act like a creep stealing numbers or worse showing you are a wimp and can't talk to girls!

Bro this chick should be easy to score,you have access to

her.but in the interim start meeting random chicks and build your confidence!

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by GeneralShepherd(m): 1:06pm On Dec 26, 2013
oludamy: hello ifex, pls com to ma rescue.ast week i went to see ma big sis in skool, and she introduced me to her skool daughter who lives in d same compound, and i like d gal. So later in d day, ma sis went out and i was alone wit d gal in a room till around 12pm watching film, u can believe i didnt make a move, i was scared of fucking up. Well i left d house d second day and i got her number from ma sistas fone, pls ow do i go about scoping dis gal and i dont want ma sis to knw till she goes back to skool in Jan.... Pls am waiting for ansa
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Incrizz(f): 2:03pm On Dec 26, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

Sorry if I seemed harsh,but you have other romantic interests besides he is not yet your bf. He is allowed to have other interests till you guys get serious
Aww..I didn't think you were harsh but I was like wow! I have never been so wrongly judged, you get..?
The thing is: the OP said it's a strategy to get a girl you like to fall for you. So, my question is, if you're really wanting to get girl of your interest to fall for you, is it by showing off your other romantic interest..?
And the funny thing is, once I lock up on a guy who does that, I become more friendly and open and easily accessible to him (because somewhere down my soul, I already know we wouldn't happen, lol). It 's not on purpose, it's what I have noticed.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by oludamy(m): 3:02pm On Dec 26, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

True!

cool
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by REDDEVILS1(m): 3:49pm On Dec 26, 2013
xxxtedyxxx:

U can't exhaust d topic wen d topic is about her. Interaction wit girls is in different stagers, introduction, attraction, rappport, seduction..den relationship or dating.. So d questions in each section are different.
I ve been chyking this girl. We nw hv a rapport. Before she travelled we talked and she asked me "so you don't hv a girlfriend" I told her I have been single for some time nw. Well from the look of things I think we are officially a couple. She has travelled for xmas and am having problem on what to talk with her when we talk on phone I really don't wanna draw blanks when I call her. Thanks a lot man. I love this girl!
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by medexico(m): 5:53pm On Dec 26, 2013
OP that your "are you a robot" thing no work o immediately I said it to two girls
na im dey log out
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by lafex: 6:16pm On Dec 26, 2013
OP, I could see that ur ministry is movin.
My own case is the I jst met this gal on monday nd I av started d parol but she told me to take her to shoprite on satday but I dont have enough money to take her for shopping.
How you think I can boycut the shopping nd she wnt feel as if am stingy
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by medexico(m): 6:22pm On Dec 26, 2013
lafex: OP, I could see that ur ministry is movin.
My own case is the I jst met this gal on monday nd I av started d parol but she told me to take her to shoprite on satday but I dont have enough money to take her for shopping.
Lmao. Me i go dump the girl just monday wey you sabi her she don dey ask for shoprite... that one na thief

3 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Obidikejr(m): 7:31pm On Dec 26, 2013
thegoodjoehunt: Thanx man. Nice info. I will follow your tip. I will see her today. That card trick is nice man. Are you Lebron James? Cos you gat game.

Well I hope it goes well.

The problem is that I can't get a customised card in short notice from an artist. I guess I'll use a commercial card with a simple gift.

Sounds gud.

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Obidikejr(m): 7:50pm On Dec 26, 2013
RED DEVILS: I ve been chyking this girl. We nw hv a rapport. Before she travelled we talked and she asked me "so you don't hv a girlfriend" I told her I have been single for some time nw. Well from the look of things I think we are officially a couple. She has travelled for xmas and am having problem on what to talk with her when we talk on phone I really don't wanna draw blanks when I call her. Thanks a lot man. I love this girl!

Some times u might run out of words I understand that, yesterday I held up a chat with a female frnd (nt my gal, am single) for 9mins. I believe we could tall longer if she was my gurl.

Take it slow and dont use a soft voice sound like a man, dat alone will give u confidence to control the conversion. After exchanging pleasanteries (you might lose words after here), to continue, ask bout how d christmas is at wer she travelled to, tell her u havnt even eaten ur chicken bcuz u wer waiting for her so u too could eat together, tell her u re traveling to night to wer she is bcuz u the chicken is doing u olonga (yes! u shuld be cocky and funny it gives u more confidence to talk longer). Make her laugh and words wil com out.

Cheers!
happy christmas.

hope this helps.

Paul C.
Abuja

2 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Obidikejr(m): 8:07pm On Dec 26, 2013
lafex: OP, I could see that ur ministry is movin.
I think she might be bluffing, but if she's not, she might think she just met someone to spend on her christmas and truly if u take ur hard earned money to take her to shoprite theres only two things that will happene.

1. She will dump u after christmas, probably 1st week of january.(mind u, u lose bcuz she already get Wat she wants I.e throw ur cash on her)

2. After christmas she wont dump u, instead she will keep u as her ATM machine. (This guy that took me to shoprite must be a rich guy). She wont love u instead she will love the money, I suppose u dont have.

To know if its a bluff, if she really means it or if she is a genuine gf to be,. call her, tell her u re not rich neither re u poor but right now u cant afford shoprite but instead tel her u buy a cute christmas gift. Listen to her reply, that will tel u if she a gold digger or if she is truly into u.

Cheers!

Hope this helps.

Obidike Jr.

2 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by lordfalcao(m): 9:06pm On Dec 26, 2013
mehn there's this gal am gaming on...have used all rapport techniques with her but am not sure she' likes me....I do call her sometimes...but DX gal have never flashed me talk of calling....wen it comes to chat I always Starr first....she had only started once....since we began charting...d only favour she has returned was to send me an Xmas message.... mehn I just said lemme freestyle her for sometimes now...what do you guys think....and also give me advice on how to get her

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Obidikejr(m): 9:30pm On Dec 26, 2013
↑↑↑ @falcao

Theres just one thing I believe you cant make possible, considering your ish, you cant force love and you cant force someone to love u. I'll advice you to move on. but b4 u do tell her you love her and hear Wat she has to say, based on her reply u'll know wassup.

Hope this helps.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by thegoodjoehunt(m): 9:49pm On Dec 26, 2013
I didn't use the card or gift system. I didn't want to be trapped in the guilty zone. As soon as I reached her friend's place, I just went straight to her and pretended as if I was unaware that I hurt her.

I started acting nice and caring. Till she opened up of how bad I made her feel. That for once she opened up to me that she needed me around. Yet I abandoned her.

For the first time I really felt bad. She was really broken.

I asked her for a chance to prove myself caring.

She gave me her number and told me that it would be difficult for me to get her to trust me.

NOW I GOT HER DIGITS. I just sent her a very nice text with a short apology. She didn't reply. I will call tomorrow.

Kai I bleeped up too much. The Chick is really disappointed.
Obidike jr.:

You dont reject a gurl in public, that's bad. Sincerely you spoiled her christmas.

You got her wer u want her now, in ur hands, she tripping. now stop your big boy act and reciprocate her love before she builds a wall around her heart.

Get an artist to design a cute happy christmas / new year card and send to her, write your name and number at the bottom if she as so much as flash you, then she is still into u.

Hope this helps.

Obidike Paul C.
Abuja.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by lordfalcao(m): 9:55pm On Dec 26, 2013
Obidike jr.:
↑↑↑ @falcao

Theres just one thing I believe you cant make possible, considering your ish, you cant force love and you cant force someone to love u. I'll advice you to move on. but b4 u do tell her you love her and hear Wat she has to say, based on her reply u'll know wassup.

Hope this helps.
thanks will do that wen we meet
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Obidikejr(m): 10:30pm On Dec 26, 2013
thegoodjoehunt: I didn't use the card or gift system. I didn't want to be trapped in the guilty zone. As soon as I reached her friend's place, I just went straight to her and pretended as if I was unaware that I hurt her.

I started acting nice and caring. Till she opened up of how bad I made her feel. That for once she opened up to me that she needed me around. Yet I abandoned her.

She gave me her number and told me that it would be difficult for me to get her to trust me.

NOW I GOT HER DIGITS. I just sent her a very nice text with a short apology. She didn't reply. I will call tomorrow.

She will get over it, she likes you alot bro.

2 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by ifex370(m): 10:51pm On Dec 26, 2013
thegoodjoehunt: I didn't use the card or gift system. I didn't want to be trapped in the guilty zone. As soon as I reached her friend's place, I just went straight to her and pretended as if I was unaware that I hurt her.

4ck up man...
i'm ashamed of you... angry

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by ifex370(m): 10:57pm On Dec 26, 2013
lord_falcao: mehn there's this gal am gaming on...have used all rapport techniques with her but am not sure she' likes me....I do call her sometimes...but DX gal have never flashed me talk of calling....wen it comes to chat I always Starr first....she had only started once....since we began charting...d only favour she has returned was to send me an Xmas message.... mehn I just said lemme freestyle her for sometimes now...what do you guys think....and also give me advice on how to get her
tis my simple advice bro... js calm down... giv her like 2months to cool off... within that period,use d techniques on dis thread to game other chicks like 3-5...to boost your morale...den attack dat other chick with full force... let a feel a change and an upgrade from ur past self...

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:56pm On Dec 26, 2013
ifex370: 4ck up man...
i'm ashamed of you... angry
It was a mistake. I got carried away with trying to play hard man. I now know I made a mistake.

If she doesn't answer the call tomorrow, I will keep texting her. I will give her time.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:04am On Dec 27, 2013
I think so but I am back in the chasing zone. I am even in a more difficult corner. Well I really find her attractive and will keep pressing.
Obidike jr.:

She will get over it, she likes you alot bro.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Sike(m): 6:47am On Dec 27, 2013
Hey Op, U really doin a great job here bro. But I need ur assistance on this side. Can U pls drop a/some text msg(s) format/sample i can send to a girl i just met to hint her about my intention that i love & like to date her? I believe U knw what i mean? wink Thanks in adv.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by chupcake(m): 9:31am On Dec 27, 2013
Women are mysterious creatures. Its I'm personal opinion that the best way to get a girl is for her to never see you coming, especially girls that think they are immune to stuffs like what my brotha Teddy has been talking about. In my opinion, he's got you exactly where he wants you. Since you can admit it that you become friendly and all, it would be any guys mode of entry and believe me. The fact that you noticed it sef means he has succefully evoked a 'feeling' inside you, the only thing left is to convert that into what he wants and before you know it, Baaam...!! Lool

Incrizz: Aww..I didn't think you were harsh but I was like wow! I have never been so wrongly judged, you get..?
The thing is: the OP said it's a strategy to get a girl you like to fall for you. So, my question is, if you're really wanting to get girl of your interest to fall for you, is it by showing off your other romantic interest..?
And the funny thing is, once I lock up on a guy who does that, I become more friendly and open and easily accessible to him (because somewhere down my soul, I already know we wouldn't happen, lol). It 's not on purpose, it's what I have noticed.

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Amandobolt(m): 10:24am On Dec 27, 2013
hey guys, u pple are doing a nice job here. obidike, cuddos to u.
I met dis chick on Fb, at first she wasn't replying my chats like almost 5 months but recently we are really going well. after some teasing n flattering, I asked her if she is on whatsapp (na ha numba wae I be wan collect), she said no then I replied OK.
after some weeks I told her is well be nice if we talk on fone, she said really!!, I replied yeah yeah. Lol.
after some days she just gave me her number while we were chatting (dis time I didn't ask 4 it). how can I move my game to de permanent Syd. any clues?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by oludamy(m): 2:40pm On Dec 27, 2013
Good job
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nastydroid(m): 4:58pm On Dec 27, 2013
use juju

5 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by ifex370(m): 10:57pm On Dec 27, 2013
oludamy: Hello op, ur advice is urgently needed, i met dis gal on whatsa, like 2weekes now, we've been talking well and she opens up to me easily, she told me about her ex, i didnt ask her o. We are not in d same city, but she came to dis city for xmas so we met on xmas day. But d following dat she told me she was going to see her bf, but since dat day, she has been behaving somehow, no replying BBM. Op d gal was almost mine befor dat day, i dont knw wots wrong, wot can i do to scope her from dat her ex o?
giv her time to cool of jor...dnt pester her or look desperate...
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by ifex370(m): 11:13pm On Dec 27, 2013
player rule num 1... dnt you ever get in d middle of a girl n her issues with her boyfriend.... ever... js play ur game n make her see reasons to be ashamed of any guy shez dating or jealous of any woman your dating... dats one... its obvious u bleeped up @ first,i'm afraid she might ve friendzoned you already...
u need to giv her space n come bk reloaded n upgraded... she might ve been dissapointed @ what she saw on xmas day... js saying...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by oludamy(m): 11:09pm On Dec 28, 2013
ifex370: just check it out
thanks bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (110) (Reply)

Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) / 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.