Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,135 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. - Romance (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. (371481 Views)

Dating Game:We Just Can't Date If...... / The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread / How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by ifex370(m): 6:47am On Dec 29, 2013
oludamy:
thanks bro, d gal later apologised for her misbehaviour she told me it was due to something dat happened sha. She asked if i can see her tomoro, sunday, i said yes..... Pls do u think its d right time to scope her? Should i complete d parole on dat day, pls reply soon cos am seeing her on sunday
dnt scoop her yet... i presume ur seeing her for d second time,so she l definitlt be expecting smfn worth while from u... work on ur approach... go get a good shave,hair cut,a decent one... well carved... floss very well,make sur ur clothes are not too bogus,a simple t-shirt with a well fitted trouser l do,try n look smart and free,but not too sophisticated... wen approaching her tday,make sure u tell her ow beautiful she looks n stuff,be a real gentleman... but dnt scoop her tday... let her trust u 100% first...so she might start having second thoughts about d oda guy...
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Sike(m): 8:58am On Dec 29, 2013
Sike: Hey OP, U really doin a great job here bro. Kudos man! But I need ur assistance on this: Can U pls drop a/some text msg(s) format/sample i can send to a girl i just met to hint her about my intention that i'd love & like to date her? I believe U knw what i mean? wink Thanks in adv.
Still waiting for your reply, @OP.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Incrizz(f): 9:18am On Dec 29, 2013
chupcake: In my opinion, he's got you exactly where he wants you......... [size=14pt] the only thing left is to convert that into what he wants and before you know it, Baaam...!![/size] Lool

Oh well then..I wish him and other guys in that category good luck as they try to gbam a gurl whose feeling for them they themselves have since killed and buried.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Incrizz(f): 9:56am On Dec 29, 2013
Thanks to this thread I would never have understood the Dp trick.

Please I would like to understand this too:

In recent times, when a new guy and I get talking, one of the first things I am now getting to hear is the story of a dead Ex! Is it a guy trick too?

What I mean is: you meet a guy, and then you get talking and the next thing is they tell you a story of their one and only true love, who was so pretty(they show me a very pretty girl's pix) and tell you she's now gone. Dead.
It's getting alarming because the last few guys I got chatty with, have told me this story (though different story line)

I am being tempted to conclude it's a guy trick and almost concluded these guys are school children but for the fact that they are working class!

And also, I will like to use this opportunity to tell guys that in as much as we girls like a guy to chase, majority of us do not like it when you get too forward with the sex thingy.

Imagine going to visit a guy at home for the first time,and the next thing; his hands are all over you and his lips in your face!! It is so annoying.

For most of us girls, sex is the last thing on our mind. All we just want is friendliness and for you to take things slow like the OP has already advised.
That a gurl agrees to visit you at home, does not mean she wants to be in your bed puhlease!!! I am learning to stick with my NO these days when I get an invite home by a guy.

PS:Thanks in advance for your response smiley

4 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by ifex370(m): 1:35pm On Dec 29, 2013
Incrizz: Thanks to this thread I would never have understood the Dp trick.

In recent times, when a new guy and I get talking, one of the first things I am now getting to hear is the story of a dead Ex! Is it a guy trick too?

What I mean is: you meet a guy, and then you get talking and the next thing is they tell you a story of their one and only true love, who was so pretty(they show me a very pretty girl's pix) and tell you she's now gone. Dead.
It's getting alarming because the last few guys I got chatty with, have told me this story (though different story line)

I am being tempted to conclude it's a guy trick and almost concluded these guys are school children but for the fact that they are working class!

And also, I will like to use this opportunity to tell guys that in as much as we girls like a guy to chase, majority of us do not like it when you get too forward with the sex thingy.

Imagine going to visit a guy at home for the first time,and the next thing; his hands are all over you and his lips in your face!! It is so annoying.

For most of us girls, sex is the last thing on our mind. All we just want is friendliness and for you to take things slow like the OP has already advised.
That a gurl agrees to visit you at home, does not mean she wants to be in your bed puhlease!!! I am learning to stick with my NO these days when I get an invite home by a guy.

dead ex that's a new one oo... beta start applying it grin

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by hustleranthem(m): 1:19am On Dec 30, 2013
lol..all na part of scoping na
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by hustleranthem(m): 1:20am On Dec 30, 2013
Incrizz: Thanks to this thread I would never have understood the Dp trick.

it seems u like lions smiley

2 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Incrizz(f): 12:09pm On Dec 30, 2013
ifex370: dead ex that's a new one oo... beta start applying it grin
lol..apply huh?
I am shocked to hear it's not a trick.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Incrizz(f): 12:11pm On Dec 30, 2013
hustler anthem: it seems u like lions smiley
lol yeah..
You won't believe why!
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:34pm On Dec 30, 2013
Incrizz: lol..apply huh?
I am shocked to hear it's not a trick.
It isn't a trick. What is funny is how guys with dead exes come to you. I feel it is just a coincidence.

Guys by the way, the disappointed chick hung out with me yesterday. We watched the Chelsea vs Liverpool game at a bar in a hotel. She is a Chelsea fan (I wonder when chicks started watching matches).

She travelled this morning. We will see when she returns. Well I am taking it slowly sha.

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Incrizz(f): 1:50pm On Dec 30, 2013
thegoodjoehunt: It isn't a trick.
Oh well then..

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by hustleranthem(m): 3:18pm On Dec 30, 2013
Incrizz: lol yeah..
You won't believe why!
tell me why
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Incrizz(f): 3:39pm On Dec 30, 2013
hustler anthem: tell me why
Lol..
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by hustleranthem(m): 5:30pm On Dec 30, 2013
Incrizz: Lol..
and u like laughin too smiley
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by ifex370(m): 10:45pm On Dec 30, 2013
see how op js left us... chai...

2 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 12:37pm On Jan 01, 2014
Am Back guys........am sorry for not checking up on u guys. Am realy really sorry.

Make una forgive me abeg.. Na work tins. Am sorry.

Happy New year friends.

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 12:39pm On Jan 01, 2014
thegoodjoehunt: It isn't a trick. What is funny is how guys with dead exes come to you. I feel it is just a coincidence.

Guys by the way, the disappointed chick hung out with me yesterday. We watched the Chelsea vs Liverpool game at a bar in a hotel. She is a Chelsea fan (I wonder when chicks started watching matches).

She travelled this morning. We will see when she returns. Well I am taking it slowly sha.

Nice one bro...am happy u ve got ur game planned out. Keep it UP.

I just flex ma babe for xmas n yday finish sef.....got a beach outing coming Up soon.

Just me n Her
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 12:41pm On Jan 01, 2014
ifex370: see how op js left us... chai...

Ifex baba..thanx boss for helping out wit dis thread..bossa..I hail oh..

Gerad shepherd..thanx too..bossa....
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:35pm On Jan 01, 2014
xxxtedyxxx:

Nice one bro...am happy u ve got ur game planned out. Keep it UP.

I just flex ma babe for xmas n yday finish sef.....got a beach outing coming Up soon.

Just me n Her
Glad you had fun and happy new year. I got a question for you. There is this chick who stood by me during my darkest time in life. She helped me get through the pain.

After that time, we became close but in a friendly way, not intimately. We hang out a lot and confide with each other. I have grown to like her.

Lately, she has fixed 3 meetings and failed to show. What bothers me is that she fixed the dates. When I call her, she is so excited and happy. The same vibe as before but she fixes dates and doesn't show up or cancels.

What do you think is the problem.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by karferguso(m): 11:30pm On Jan 01, 2014
¶ just wanna ask ♓☺w to respond when a girl asks U̶̲̥̅̊ out if:
1. U̶̲̥̅̊ like her too
2. If U̶̲̥̅̊ don't like her
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:03am On Jan 02, 2014
Well, I have to say a big thank you to the OP and obidikejnr, due to this thread, I gained d confidence to meet this girl, followed everything on what to do.. And here I am telling u that the package just clicked.. Actually clicked on the 31St of December... *not a man of long words*..
Gracias.

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Melancholy(m): 12:17am On Jan 02, 2014
Hello tedy,am having crush on/with this lady in my church for a while now which i lacked the courage to approach her. Interestingly,am a friend to her younger brother which will facilitate me getting her number or username on any social networks to first build my rapport with her but i seemed to prefer the latter cos i don't want to be questioned by her how i got her number but very sure she's my gurl from the look of thingz. Pls what do u think?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Incrizz(f): 8:47am On Jan 02, 2014
hustler anthem: and u like laughin too smiley
lol..when the right rib is tickled, yeah..
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by hustleranthem(m): 9:09am On Jan 02, 2014
Incrizz: lol..when the right rib is tickled, yeah..
sounds gud..so can i tickle?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by ifex370(m): 9:18am On Jan 02, 2014
hustler anthem: sounds gud..so can i tickle?
angry
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by hustleranthem(m): 9:22am On Jan 02, 2014
ifex370: angry
wetin? angry
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Incrizz(f): 9:44am On Jan 02, 2014
hustler anthem: sounds gud..so can i tickle?
Ahaha..that should be , "So can I stop now?"
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by hustleranthem(m): 9:46am On Jan 02, 2014
Incrizz: Ahaha..that should be , "So can I stop now?"
ok..so,wat's up wit u
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Incrizz(f): 10:03am On Jan 02, 2014
hustler anthem: ok..so,wat's up wit u
Huh?! undecided It feels like I have just been slapped back to reality! *weeps* *Wails*
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by hustleranthem(m): 10:13am On Jan 02, 2014
Incrizz: Huh?! undecided It feels like I have just been slapped back to reality! *weeps* *Wails*
lol..i thought u wanted me to stop tickling..sowi sweery
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by gsparks01(m): 10:48am On Jan 02, 2014
exhibition time abi lol
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by ifex370(m): 10:59am On Jan 02, 2014
hustler anthem: lol..i thought u wanted me to stop tickling..sowi sweery
angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (110) (Reply)

Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) / 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.