Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,986 members, 7,952,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:20 AM

Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. - Romance (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. (377709 Views)

Dating Game:We Just Can't Date If...... / The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread / How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by ebenez0303(m): 9:15am On Aug 05, 2014
xxxtedyxxx: ...am bk now bro...ready to drop new tips
i ve never saluted a guy in my life but you're the bomb.
i ve been following your thread since dec,2013
na you format my brain,(v till 25) now your guy is no more a v
though i've missed opportunities in the past but no more dulling
you gave a golden rule: good looking not enough but looking good
never let gal know i was v come see confession
2morrow going to wonderland again
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 1:15am On Aug 06, 2014
Hehe..nice one bro..am happy for u. Just keep doing ur tin....

Thumbs Up......
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by kasillars(m): 9:54am On Aug 06, 2014
Mr Teddy sir, compliments ooo... Ya boi jst av 1 issue wey nid ya professional advice. E get dis babe wey I bin don dey package sinx January ooo dey reason am on top long relationship things only 4 DNA 2 fall our hand last week... D babe don fall 4 me pieces even she hasef confess am. Bh, she too dey preach lyk say Na she holy pass. Bh, d problem Say I neva chop am ooo... I want withdraw part of ma deposit b4 all ma investment enta wata. Aw I fit go about am abeg? Help a Broda in need
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by wayne4loan: 8:23pm On Aug 07, 2014
xxxtedyxxx:

Ok..no p..I call..it..Emotional Bomb..its basically an emotional spike. It shud be used wen d convo between u and d babe is goin fine. It can be spoken or written..asin during chat. Here is it... Its not compulsory u use it exactly.u can spice it up. Dis tecnique is kinda pyschological..it uses future projection and other covert tecniques that can influence behaviour.

You..: .hey de..<Funny nickname> gues what..

Her :..what...

You... Guess what am tinking

Her: what..# or sth like dat..or I can't gues

You... Am just tinking abt u wearing sth like a cute skimpy tyt gown...not to skimpty n tight doh.don't want guys staring @ ur ass.(Backside). And ur hair looking long and falling over d sides of ur face, while u r adored wit. Lovely earings, and some cute high heels to match...#but pls not too high oh...(Suprise smily or suprise face frome u) cos if u fall down..I won't carry u up oh...lolz....

Her-- wow...(Positive respons) # note she will most likely defend her sef concerning wearing heels n blah blah

I crafted dis routine ma sef and it works all d time..I av given it to most of ma friends and it always elicit a gud response.

U can always joke n tease her abt her respons. It works all d time.
Her :what
op pls help out , their is this babe dat I asked out last 3months ,she is in port harcort presently. We have been chatting tru whatsapp I decide to spice things up with dis ur format, so last week Sunday we were chatting and Immediately I said "baby guess what" network problem start occurring so since then she has been bugging me to know no what I want her to guess and I don't know what to say to her, because I prospone the surprise for too long and because of my busy schedule and fill the momentum is not right.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 08, 2014
I met this girl at the lesson,, she's fine.. I collected her number, but the bad thing is that she ain't on whatsapp and I'm the type of person who likes chatting with text than chatting on the phone.
I want to call her later today,, but don't wanna use the normal pick up lines. I wanna be versatile.. Just put me through with how to start and keep the flow during my call.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by udemzyudex(m): 7:56pm On Aug 14, 2014
bollarcash:

How about when she admits she has a bf and agrees to date you but asks u not to be jealous
Naa....i'll advice you not to do that bro.

first you have to screen her to know if she truely have a bf. Some girls can just tell you they have a bf just to scare you away.

The only girl you can ask out after telling you she have a bf is those girls who seek revenge on their bf,probably she caught him cheating and want to revenge.

Make sure there is no string attach,just s*x and thats all.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 4:49pm On Aug 20, 2014
BlazeyJ: I met this girl at the lesson,, she's fine.. I collected her number, but the bad thing is that she ain't on whatsapp and I'm the type of person who likes chatting with text than chatting on the phone.
I want to call her later today,, but don't wanna use the normal pick up lines. I wanna be versatile.. Just put me through with how to start and keep the flow during my call.

@ a point..u will need to talk to her...one on one. Chatting is gud, but don't be limited to just normal I'm stuffs. Read pages 9-12.

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 4:51pm On Aug 20, 2014
wayne4loan: op pls help out , their is this babe dat I asked out last 3months ,she is in port harcort presently. We have been chatting tru whatsapp I decide to spice things up with dis ur format, so last week Sunday we were chatting and Immediately I said "baby guess what" network problem start occurring so since then she has been bugging me to know no what I want her to guess and I don't know what to say to her, because I prospone the surprise for too long and because of my busy schedule and fill the momentum is not right.

The momentum and excitement is already dead. Just forget and bounce to a new topic
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 20, 2014
Oga teddy my only problem is lack of liver. My heart beats faster anytime i want toast any girls no matter hoe ugly or less classy she is, iam gettintg it hard to toast even akara seller beside the roadside. I think it is because iam kinda introvert. How do i become over this and start hitting punany pls?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by tokiniofficial(m): 7:11pm On Aug 20, 2014
papiforreal: Oga teddy my only problem is lack of liver. My heart beats faster anytime i want toast any girls no matter hoe ugly or less classy she is, iam gettintg it hard to toast even akara seller beside the roadside. I think it is because iam kinda introvert. How do i become over this and start hitting punany pls?

My guy you take it too serious maybe that's why.
Talking to a girl to me is like giving someone gift, why will you be nervous to give someone your gift?
Just learn to use your environment to your advantage.
Don't be too direct nor be too 'mr nice' guy
Compliments doesn't work much...
Just ease up and put on your best smile and posture
Like xxxtedyxxx will always say "you don't have to look good but be good looking "

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by typhilip(m): 11:12pm On Aug 21, 2014
Two months ago, I met this girl tru a friend of mine n we got talking but she insisted she can't date me cuz she has a bf...but the problem is she calls me like 2 to 3times a week which I do neglect, last week, I decided to flash her number...she calls back n we talk for like 3minutes..the same tin repeated itself today. MY QUESTION IS WHAT DOES SHE REALLY WANT n how can I persuade her to date me? Tnks!
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by tokiniofficial(m): 7:05am On Aug 22, 2014
typhilip: Two months ago, I met this girl tru a friend of mine n we got talking but she insisted she can't date me cuz she has a bf...but the problem is she calls me like 2 to 3times a week which I do neglect, last week, I decided to flash her number...she calls back n we talk for like 3minutes..the same tin repeated itself today. MY QUESTION IS WHAT DOES SHE REALLY WANT n how can I persuade her to date me? Tnks!

If you really wana get her, then stop chasing away by asking her to be your girl grin

If you want her to be your girl, act like her her boy friend ; it's called role playing.... call her cute names, flirt with words when you talk with her, build a good rapport with her,
Be everything a normal boy friend will be to a girl, don't bring up the topic about her boy friend.....just make her concern whenever you're with her.
Women get into emotion easily, so use this to your advantage.

2 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by nekede11(m): 9:16am On Aug 22, 2014
Eyes opener
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 29, 2014
Hello op, there's this girl i met on whatsapp through a friend, i started a convo, she didn't reply for days.. I then used the "are you a robot" phrase, she immediately replied me and we got chatting for days and things where flowing really well, but all of a sudden she spontaneously told me she hate me, that i should leave,, and that why should i have used that "robot" phrase on her..
I asked her to tell me what was really wrong, she kept telling me to please leave her..
P.S: I don't like her, she's cute sha, but nah her cherry i dey find.

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nastydroid(m): 3:20pm On Aug 29, 2014
BlazeyJ: Hello op, there's this girl i met on whatsapp through a friend, i started a convo, she didn't reply for days.. I then used the "are you a robot" phrase, she immediately replied me and we got chatting for days and things where flowing really well, but all of a sudden she spontaneously told me she hate me, that i should leave,, and that why should i have used that "robot" phrase on her..
I asked her to tell me what was really wrong, she kept telling me to please leave her..
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nastydroid(m): 3:20pm On Aug 29, 2014
BlazeyJ: Hello op, there's this girl i met on whatsapp through a friend, i started a convo, she didn't reply for days.. I then used the "are you a robot" phrase, she immediately replied me and we got chatting for days and things where flowing really well, but all of a sudden she spontaneously told me she hate me, that i should leave,, and that why should i have used that "robot" phrase on her..
oboy she has spoken,move on asap,btw you don't even love her.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 29, 2014
Nastydroid: oboy she has spoken,move on asap,btw you don't even love her.
Yeah, i thought of that too, no be only she get kitten sef.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by chidexxy007(m): 5:55pm On Aug 29, 2014
BlazeyJ:
Yeah, i thought of that too, no be only she get kitten sef.
so u knw na im u com dy disturb us here
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Josco24685(m): 6:14pm On Aug 29, 2014
Actually, their is dis lady i really love, she keep telling me she has a guy. Pls what can i do just 2 convince her, i just need ur help.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by clemmonce(m): 7:16pm On Aug 30, 2014
xxxtedyxxx: Hehe..nice one bro..am happy for u. Just keep doing ur tin....

Thumbs Up......
My guy you too muchhhhhhh..
Here is my own issue
There is this girl I have chatting , we are have been chatting very well , we tease each other very well, we play , we laugh on phone it is going well.
now my issue is I don't know how to tell her I want her to be girlfriend. how should I say it , how should I start, should it be through chatting or through phone call because we chat more.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nastydroid(m): 7:31pm On Aug 30, 2014
clemmonce: My guy you too muchhhhhhh..
Here is my own issue
There is this girl I have chatting , we are have been chatting very well , we tease each other very well, we play , we laugh on phone it is going well.
now my issue is I don't know how to tell her I want her to be girlfriend. how should I say it , how should I start, should it be through chatting or through phone call because we chat more.
have a date with her twice,on the 2nd date tell her ur feelings
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nastydroid(m): 7:33pm On Aug 30, 2014
Josco24685: Actually, their is dis lady i really love, she keep telling me she has a guy. Pls what can i do just 2 convince her, i just need ur help.
if you really want her,just do the role playing thing,act like her bf with time things might change

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by clemmonce(m): 7:47pm On Aug 30, 2014
Nastydroid: have a date with her twice,on the 2nd date tell her ur feelings
thanks brother. but she,is in delta state now doing some things so a date might not be possible now. she has been to my house once and we have been chatting ever since them. My issue is I hope it won't be too late. We have been chatting for like 1month now. we met in July and she came to my cribb July also then she travelled.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nastydroid(m): 8:55pm On Aug 30, 2014
clemmonce: thanks brother. but she,is in delta state now doing some things so a date might not be possible now. she has been to my house once and we have been chatting ever since them. My issue is I hope it won't be too late. We have been chatting for like 1month now. we met in July and she came to my cribb July also then she travelled.
do it on phone den
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by clemmonce(m): 9:13pm On Aug 30, 2014
Nastydroid: do it on phone den
okay. thanks.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by nonsovich(m): 12:20am On Aug 31, 2014
Welldone op there is dis babe that we take abt 3 courses together , she's quite beautiful and I hav for long admired her
So it happened that on Friday I approached her ,using the normal stuff a guy says when meeting a girl for the first time....after introducing my self ..I asked for her name .
To my greatest surprise she said she have nt seen me before which I can swear with my life is a lie!and so she can't tell me her .she also added that she can only tell me her name nd probably her contact details next tym she sees me...she said that would make her confirm am not a stranger?? But am very sure this girl have seen me before ! 1000% sure!!!
Why did she say that?
And what's my next line of action ...should I talk to her next Time I see her

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nastydroid(m): 12:22am On Aug 31, 2014
nonsovich: Welldone op there is dis babe that we take abt 3 courses together , she's quite beautiful and I hav for long admired her
So it happened that on Friday I approached her ,using the normal stuff a guy says when meeting a girl for the first time....after introducing my self ..I asked for her name .
To my greatest surprise she said she have nt seen me before which I can swear with my life is a lie!and so she can't tell me her .she also added that she can only tell me her name nd probably her contact details next tym she sees me...she said that would make her confirm am not a stranger?? But am very sure this girl have seen me before ! 1000% sure!!!
Why did she say that?
And what's my next line of action ...she I talk to her next Time I see her
no talk with am,just waka pass,i tot u said u like her
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by nonsovich(m): 6:41am On Aug 31, 2014
Nastydroid: no talk with am,just waka pass,i tot u said u like her
yea I do like her....I used the word like just to take my time to confirm if my feelings for her are not mere infatuation
So u re of the opinion that I shouldn't talk to her again
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nastydroid(m): 9:33am On Aug 31, 2014
nonsovich: yea I do like her....I used the word like just to take my time to confirm if my feelings for her are not mere infatuation
So u re of the opinion that I shouldn't talk to her again
talk to her nau
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by SkinnyDude(m): 10:02am On Aug 31, 2014
xxxtedyxxx: Hi friends..u can start posting ur dating issues or any area u aving problems... I will do my best to help.

Guys take dis.. Here is a working line I crafted. It works in populated places like ur sch department, motion grounds..or places whre u av lots of peeps..going up n down.

""Hi, excuse me, I know dis is really forward of me, but I was goin to regret it if I didn't say dis..I tink u r amazing cute..and I just had to say hello""

U can also remix it like dis

....""Hi.I saw u walking past, and ur dress sense attracted me....what dept r u" blah blah..or just introduce ur sef. This line works cos an inherent excuse is already embedded in it. Note u don't av to use d exact wordings...but if u want to..Go ahead.It works. U can also remix it anyow u like.

By d way..never approach a babe from behind. It sucks..it makes u seem like a nuisance. She myt just be like "" who dey Bleep is dis again"

Always approach.head on..wit a smile..or coming from adjacent her. And Note never take an approach too serious..Go out dere and catch fun. And pls don't forget ...""U DONT Av TO be GOOdLOOKINg...JUst be LOOking GOOd"..lols
what if the person is a stutterer. Cos for me, before i can say all these things, heaven might have fallen... Plus am shy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 31, 2014
chidexxy007:
so u knw na im u com dy disturb us here
Two heads are always better than one,, you know!!
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by chidexxy007(m): 9:09pm On Aug 31, 2014
BlazeyJ:
Two heads are always better than one,, you know!!
ds aint a mata of 2 head..... His situation/question z crystal clear.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (110) (Reply)

3 Ways To Know A Girl Is Still A Virgin / 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.