Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. - Romance (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. (371801 Views)

Dating Game:We Just Can't Date If...... / The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread / How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 23, 2015
Sugarbear007:
Hello mr tedy, I salute u boss....pls ur loyal boy needs ur help...am currently doin ma IT nd I met a gal frm my skul here...we started dating although she told me she has a BF(I didn't ask o) I agreed to be her side guy..she went to meet him in skul last week wednesday and he found out abt us...he beat her up and now she is asking if she shld leave d boy(d guy is threatening her)...pls help out asap...tnks boss
might not really be in d best position to answer you,but I think dere is a probability she will cheat on you with anoda guy too,but it's cool if u only want her for d fvcking
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 12:16pm On Feb 23, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:

U don't wana come in between an existing relationship bro...so ask ur sef..what do u what?

Don't make her do anything..let her decide for herself. Also, u must be willing to withstand the aftermath.

As for me...I will free d chick.
Ted why u dey skip my post na? Nor b so o.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Sugarbear007(m): 12:32pm On Feb 23, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:

U don't wana come in between an existing relationship bro...so ask ur sef..what do u what?

Don't make her do anything..let her decide for herself. Also, u must be willing to withstand the aftermath.

As for me...I will free d chick.
but boss I don't like d fact dat a guy who isn't even her husband beats her up(her skin 2 soft 4 dat kind shit na)
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by pimpnamedfexy: 9:08pm On Feb 23, 2015
I salute u boss, I jst started reading ur page and it has been an inspiration. I met dis girl during one of my faculty joint lectures n d we talked a few times..after a while I collected her numba nd added her on whatsapp...d first day we chatted I used d rapport method nd got her 2 tell me alotta tinz abt herself but d nxt day I called she told me she ws busy ...sinx den she hasn't been picking my calls..I sent her a text telling her I only wnted 2 check up on her...I saw her 2day during lectures nd I didn't talk 2 her...boss pls I need ur help dnt knw how 2 handle dis 1

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:15pm On Feb 23, 2015
dahmelawlah:
hi Teddy, gud afternoon. You didn't reply my previous post buh it's cool sha, knowing u've been tied by NYSC-ish. Though, i will lyk u to still reply to it. I get to see a lot of babes everyday buh i have this problem of getting past the introduction part, i mean transitioning from introduction to deep talks. Am not much of a talker tho. Again i need you to help me with typical lines of convo with a girl u meet on the road, more likely in a school environment(university settings).

Its easy...for university or school setting..use dis line

"Helo..I av seen u a few times around, but we avent met, what department are u in?.."

To transition from ur opener to sth else..u av to come with a higher energy than ur subject. In other words, u av to act like u r fun loving guy.

For u to transition..u must understand fmac..find, meet, attract close, after ur opener, u transition to sth fun, dts d point u av to use teasing..humour, and oda attraction cues to make d girl want u. Den u can introduce ur sef,...if u play d attraction phase well, getting her nbr won't be any problem.

"Helo..I av seen u a few times around, but we avent met, what department are u in?.."
Her...blah blah...

" Dts great..I was actually thinking u r in <mention a weird department"

E.g I was thinking u were in law considering d way u r always walking with apt attention like a soldier....what's ur name..

Notice d way I joined ma reply..with d what's ur name part. After she tells u her name...don't tell her urs.unless she asks..if she doesn't, tell her wen u r about to leave.

Ask her where she is up to..den joke around n tell her urs...tell her u gona see her around smtime..with a smile..don't go for her nbr..u will surely see her again. The second time, u can go for her nbr. Read pages 2-12 to learn more
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by dahmelawlah(m): 7:41pm On Feb 24, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:

Its easy...for university or school setting..use dis line

To transition from ur opener to sth else..u av to come with a higher energy than ur subject. In other words, u av to act like u r fun loving guy.

For u to transition..u must understand fmac..find, meet, attract close, after ur opener, u transition to sth fun, dts d point u av to use teasing..humour, and oda attraction cues to make d girl want u. Den u can introduce ur sef,...if u play d attraction phase well, getting her nbr won't be any problem.

Her...blah blah...

" Dts great..I was actually thinking u r in <mention a weird department"

E.g I was thinking u were in law considering d way u r always walking with apt attention like a soldier....what's ur name..

Notice d way I joined ma reply..with d what's ur name part. After she tells u her name...don't tell her urs.unless she asks..if she doesn't, tell her wen u r about to leave.

Ask her where she is up to..den joke around n tell her urs...tell her u gona see her around smtime..with a smile..don't go for her nbr..u will surely see her again. The second time, u can go for her nbr. Read pages 2-12 to learn more
Nice one..... U deserve a very strong round of applause...
But still i need u to advice me about what to do concerning the girl i wrote about in my previous post... God bless as u do so...
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by ibukun3(m): 9:05pm On Feb 24, 2015
Hi Op I av a prob...well am dating dis gal and she was really into me like she calls, textx asks me questions abt me,etc buh all of a sudden she changed a few weeks ago... I. Usually send a morning romantic sms 2 her evry time and morning... I fink it got 2much dt she told me her broda said shld nt receive calls and texts again(don't kw weda dis is true sef).. I stopped calling and texting.. She has stopped calling me or texting me like she used to.. Even on our chts on 2go is nt encouraging.. She no longer opens up 2 me and only replies with short ans like 'k' 'lol' etc... So I did nt chat with her 4 a day nw and up till now she has nt called or texted me.. I really like dis gal and don't want to lose ha.. So pls what's ur advice for me on dis..
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by craiggylad(m): 9:52pm On Feb 24, 2015
ibukun3:
Hi Op I av a prob...well am dating dis gal and she was really into me like she calls, textx asks me questions abt me,etc buh all of a sudden she changed a few weeks ago... I. Usually send a morning romantic sms 2 her evry time and morning... I fink it got 2much dt she told me her broda said shld nt receive calls and texts again(don't kw weda dis is true sef).. I stopped calling and texting.. She has stopped calling me or texting me like she used to.. Even on our chts on 2go is nt encouraging.. She no longer opens up 2 me and only replies with short ans like 'k' 'lol' etc... So I did nt chat with her 4 a day nw and up till now she has nt called or texted me.. I really like dis gal and don't want to lose ha.. So pls what's ur advice for me on dis..
release her 4 somtime....nd leta get bak 2 her....moreova dat 2much textin stuff wud av bore her...rememba 2 much of evry tin z bad......dnt put much hope on her...nd again somtime hy shud b enof wen u c mayb on d way or somoda place.....lets her tell u dis words#u av changed o....unlike b4#den u will knw dat she still care.....@least u don go down wit d gal....y u com dey blowup...ma guy no gal z worth ur sad luk...live life....nd gve her 1001 reason y u cn do witout her
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by chidexxy007(m): 11:33pm On Feb 24, 2015
chidexxy007:

bros teddy.... hw's life @ur end.....bros my problem is in transitioning from small talks to deep talks that can create rapport, can u kindly give me some tips can he be either questions or statements plus there is this girl I met, we talk fine but she neva calls or send text nd I've known her 4 more dan 1yr since I noticed too I started calling her once or twice a month, sometimes once in 2-3months......we sch in different parts of d country and always declines my invite 4 a date weneva we're on holiday...
wats ur advice bro cos am tinkin of boning her mata cos me don tire or can u give me some tips on hw to re-ignite the relationship?
thanks
so no 1 can help me with this abi?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by ibukun3(m): 1:11am On Feb 25, 2015
craiggylad:
release her 4 somtime....nd leta get bak 2 her....moreova dat 2much textin stuff wud av bore her...rememba 2 much of evry tin z bad......dnt put much hope on her...nd again somtime hy shud b enof wen u c mayb on d way or somoda place.....lets her tell u dis words#u av changed o....unlike b4#den u will knw dat shezzno gal z worth ur sad luk...live life....nd gve her 1001 reason y u cn do witout her
. Thanks 4 replying... I hope giving her some space and time off wud work
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Temmydeco: 9:37am On Feb 25, 2015
teddy please help me.....dr x dis gal in ma dept.at school...she is a very beautiful gal..tho I got her number from a friend...we av bin chatin for a while now...buh it has bin al dese normal chats..I avnt met her one on one before..just chats...I am tinkin of getting intimate with her first while chatin before organising our meeting in sch...I'm evn gona nid ur help for dat cuz a nuh such of a good conversationist.......nd tz nut dat am shy..I av evn lost many oportunities cuz I dnt rili knw aw to go in conversation with girls.....so am gona nid ur help on ho to get close with this girl...nd get her as ma GF...wot 2 say on chats..calls-maybe..nd probably we meet....nt only dat buht also aw to be a good conversationist...THANKS ..if wud like if I can get ur numba to chat with u on whatsapp...help a broda
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by bigt2(m): 1:17am On Feb 26, 2015
Temmydeco:
teddy please help me.....dr x dis gal in ma dept.at school...she is a very beautiful gal..tho I got her number from a friend...we av bin chatin for a while now...buh it has bin al dese normal chats..I avnt met her one on one before..just chats...I am tinkin of getting intimate with her first while chatin before organising our meeting in sch...I'm evn gona nid ur help for dat cuz a nuh such of a good conversationist.......nd tz nut dat am shy..I av evn lost many oportunities cuz I dnt rili knw aw to go in conversation with girls.....so am gona nid ur help on ho to get close with this girl...nd get her as ma GF...wot 2 say on chats..calls-maybe..nd probably we meet....nt only dat buht also aw to be a good conversationist...THANKS ..if wud like if I can get ur numba to chat with u on whatsapp...help a broda
skip through pages 2 to 12. Thank me later.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Sirex(m): 5:21am On Feb 28, 2015
Ted. thanks for this thread. I just want to know, if your girl gets u a gift, is it cool to reward her with also a gift., especially something u know she needs. she has let u know she need that stuff subtly, is not that she came out right n tell u she needs that stuff(we have been dating for three months now ). anyway how lag after nysc na?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by craiggylad(m): 11:58pm On Feb 28, 2015
teddy baba...me dey feel ur game like electric shock...av been doin well wit ur threads...moreova ma 2go g say she no do again,me no ask am y bt its like i logged in nd met her online bt did nt send any msg...den she sent hy den i replied wit hw u...cos som time wen i send her hey bae hw u doin she will reply hw u...dats was y i did dat...shey e cool..
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by craiggylad(m): 12:27am On Mar 01, 2015
66 times award winner of best women game act i hail ooo..e get dis bae wey ah won arrange.we don alwedy xchange nos..bt she say she no dey watsapp say na bbm she dey nd ma bbm dey possessed..she b rich kid#d kind of gal wey i don dey do prayer nd fastin 2mit..jst kiddin#her guy do com 2 visit her wit ride nd am sure e wud av spoilt her wit tins..bt me no get ride nd i no won spend much on her.av asked 2 knw more abt her in person bt she do bring up xcuses like being busy.initially i wnted 2 use social app 2 get her bt ...nw ah dnt knw hw 2 get her..share more lite abeg so dis gal go enter ma hand.#bow 4 u bro#
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by samguru(m): 12:55am On Mar 01, 2015
Bruv I must confess u r doin a wonderful job
Real quick!
There is dis lady I fell in love with,nd I sensed she is not reciprocatin d affectn I av for her so I decided to sideline her. Just before my action we were cool infact she use to hug me around but i noticed she hardly calls,text or whatsapp me as a result I concluded she does not love me,but on several occassions she has jokingly asked if I like her nd I responded by saying yes.goin by ur series so far I knew I goofed.

My question is we work in d same office she is an intern and am a staff and we see virtually every hour,because of d style I adopted above av bn limitin my interactn wit her though i don't want to completely* bone her*because d latent love is still der, wat should I do? Especially at dis time when av resolved to be playin rough wit her.more also she comes to greet me whenever I snub her

Prof. Ur advice!
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Temmydeco: 8:10am On Mar 02, 2015
Please I nid sum1 to answer me ASAP..........when in d RAPPORT stage...what if u av almost exhausted all d questions of intimacy lyk her fav.blah blah blah..lyk dahs while chatin.......

So wah ll u be sayin to her when u meet one on one on a date or sumtin..I min meeting in person for the first tym
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by craiggylad(m): 7:03pm On Mar 02, 2015
i called her dis nite dat lets chat on watsapp.....she sluggishly accepted,after 3 mgs...she post me dat i shud hasten up dat she logged in cos of me...she won ma jump rapport stage....she say ma go straight 2 d point...nd me no won ask am 4 date cos ah knw say d rappport stage neva strong....so wetin ma do nw....oga tedddddddyyyyyyyyyy.....help a fwend
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 5:59pm On Mar 03, 2015
craiggylad:
i called her dis nite dat lets chat on watsapp.....she sluggishly accepted,after 3 mgs...she post me dat i shud hasten up dat she logged in cos of me...she won ma jump rapport stage....she say ma go straight 2 d point...nd me no won ask am 4 date cos ah knw say d rappport stage neva strong....so wetin ma do nw....oga tedddddddyyyyyyyyyy.....help a fwend

Tell her say..." I want us to av a hot Bleep togeda...but I need trust and connection first from u (insert her name)"

trust me. Type am wif no smiley.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:06pm On Mar 03, 2015
Temmydeco:
Please I nid sum1 to answer me ASAP..........when in d RAPPORT stage...what if u av almost exhausted all d questions of intimacy lyk her fav.blah blah blah..lyk dahs while chatin.......

So wah ll u be sayin to her when u meet one on one on a date or sumtin..I min meeting in person for the first tym

U can never exhaust ur material when in rapport stage. Rapport stage covers a lot of tins..hobbies,family, most embarrassing moment, what she does for fun..etc...and u can always bounce from stage 1 to 2...den back to 2....u can slowly move to stage 3 wen u know she is much more invested in stage 2. By investment, I mean she should also be making efforts to pave way for an interesting convo.

Wen u meet in person..u simply..use stage 1 a little..call her d nickname u ve given her, compliment her...blah blah..before d date..u shud know what u want already..if its Bleep..den a date or spot near a convenient venue where u guys can be alone togeda is d best. If u avent teased her romantically or hinted sex, or told her naughty stuffs..den u can't just see her and expect to Bleep her. Dts y u need to spend a gud amount of time in stage 3 too..let her know what'sup already..not telling her u like to Bleep her...but ur tonality, d wear u tease her, d kinda questions u ask her..will get her ready for Bleep.

Ow free is she wit u..can u confidently ask her what she is wearing over d fone or chat?..can u ask her " so wen last did u get so Hot babe" ...all dese stuffs don on fone..gives u a sure way to ur XXXXXY..

Cheers.

3 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:34pm On Mar 03, 2015
samguru:
Bruv I must confess u r doin a wonderful job
Real quick!
There is dis lady I fell in love with,nd I sensed she is not reciprocatin d affectn I av for her so I decided to sideline her. Just before my action we were cool infact she use to hug me around but i noticed she hardly calls,text or whatsapp me as a result I concluded she does not love me,but on several occassions she has jokingly asked if I like her nd I responded by saying yes.goin by ur series so far I knew I goofed.

My question is we work in d same office she is an intern and am a staff and we see virtually every hour,because of d style I adopted above av bn limitin my interactn wit her though i don't want to completely* bone her*because d latent love is still der, wat should I do? Especially at dis time when av resolved to be playin rough wit her.more also she comes to greet me whenever I snub her

Prof. Ur advice!

If u continue showing much affection..she will friendzone u.. And dts what we wana avoid here.

She feels d attraction @ work..but doesn't deem it fit to check on u while u guys are apart. Its all about her attraction for u. u r following a routine..oda guys av used..and u r not sparking dat attraction in her..
Girls r like cats...dey tend to show more affection when you push them away. Its a one step forward thing...2 step backwards. That's why she comes to greet you wen u snub her.

U r still on d right track. Don't get needy..or act desperate..rmbr..she is d girl and u r d guy. So u wana keep dis love thing u r feeling aside. Make her want u...by doing d opposite things u used to do to her....wen she wonders or asks u if u like her.. Tell her

" I don't know yet...am still thinking..hope u r a gud cook sha"...

D trick is...u need to be unpredictable..instead of predictable like u were before.

Make her want u...tease her more, call her nicknames...talk to her one minute...den slowly eject and face ur work or do sth else...be unpredictable..not like before.
Trust me..she will change and u will see her coming towards u..dts wen u av to move deeply into rapport...deep rapport..knowing deep stuffs about her, secrets etc..from dere..u can start moving towards her..keep d back n forth game goin tho...

Let me know ow it goes.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:38pm On Mar 03, 2015
craiggylad:
66 times award winner of best women game act i hail ooo..e get dis bae wey ah won arrange.we don alwedy xchange nos..bt she say she no dey watsapp say na bbm she dey nd ma bbm dey possessed..she b rich kid#d kind of gal wey i don dey do prayer nd fastin 2mit..jst kiddin#her guy do com 2 visit her wit ride nd am sure e wud av spoilt her wit tins..bt me no get ride nd i no won spend much on her.av asked 2 knw more abt her in person bt she do bring up xcuses like being busy.initially i wnted 2 use social app 2 get her bt ...nw ah dnt knw hw 2 get her..share more lite abeg so dis gal go enter ma hand.#bow 4 u bro#

I hail too.

U can't soley focus on fone calls with dis kinda girl. It will bore her @ d end..and she will start giving all dis busy busy excuses. If she is on whatsapp..u can combine dat with fone calls..

One tin about dis kind of girls...is dat..most of dem will like Bleep a lot, get horxxxxny n stuff.. So u shud exploit dat. To exploit it more..u guys will need to be chatting. So u need dat bbm..where she is always available.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:40pm On Mar 03, 2015
craiggylad:
teddy baba...me dey feel ur game like electric shock...av been doin well wit ur threads...moreova ma 2go g say she no do again,me no ask am y bt its like i logged in nd met her online bt did nt send any msg...den she sent hy den i replied wit hw u...cos som time wen i send her hey bae hw u doin she will reply hw u...dats was y i did dat...shey e cool..

Lols..yes its cool.hehe...u can call or wen u see her online..just tease her. Don't get serious wif it tho.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:45pm On Mar 03, 2015
Sirex:
Ted. thanks for this thread. I just want to know, if your girl gets u a gift, is it cool to reward her with also a gift., especially something u know she needs. she has let u know she need that stuff subtly, is not that she came out right n tell u she needs that stuff(we have been dating for three months now ). anyway how lag after nysc na?

U wcm..thanx too. Yes its cool to reward her wif sth. There nothing wrong wif dat. If she subtly tells u and doesn't nag about it..u can get it for her as far as its withing ur pocket-range. If it aint..u can let her understand u gona get it soon for her. Relationships is about mutual understanding.

Lag is fine....we thank God for a great service year.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by craiggylad(m): 9:04pm On Mar 03, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:

Tell her say..." I want us to av a hot Bleep togeda...but I need trust and connection first from u (insert her name)"

ah go go her place 2mao...ah go tell am in person....hw u c am
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by craiggylad(m): 9:55pm On Mar 03, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:

Lols..yes its cool.hehe...u can call or wen u see her online..just tease her. Don't get serious wif it tho.

me don dlete her no nd she sef don dlete ma own..ah even block am 4 watsapp den she com call me con tell me say na d tin sef she won do b4..wetin make me boil pass b say afta she say she no do again she won com put me 4 frend zone...nd u knw say e beta make person go jail inside atlantic ocean dan 2 b imprisoned in dat destructive frendzone ocean...so dats y ah block am...since she won put me 4 bench...wen i tell am say its as if uve found anoda guy she say no say she jst won stay alone...me knw say na lie.ah neva sex d gal...wetin ah nid 2 do nw 2 carryam com bak
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by craiggylad(m): 10:30am On Mar 04, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:

ma guy omo she scattter ground....she even say abi ah b her calibre 2 tell her such tin....so me com b like say ah no knw..ah say woooo sowi...i told ma fwend abt u yesterday am sure e z d 1 dat sent d msg.....den she com reply wit say ma fwend no get courtsy....she sha talk nonsense sha...so wetin ma do nw
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nastydroid(m): 5:24pm On Mar 04, 2015
craiggylad:
ma guy omo she scattter ground....she even say abi ah b her calibre 2 tell her such tin....so me com b like say ah no knw..ah say woooo sowi...i told ma fwend abt u yesterday am sure e z d 1 dat sent d msg.....den she com reply wit say ma fwend no get courtsy....she sha talk nonsense sha...so wetin ma do nw
lol thank God she no slap you
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by craiggylad(m): 6:06pm On Mar 04, 2015
Nastydroid:
lol thank God she no slap you
u no well....na teddy tell me say ma tell am o...if i had knwn i wont av...omo d bea reli blow up...like atomic bomb......where u dey since na...y u con scarce like fuel like dis...abi subsidy hold u#tougue out#
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nastydroid(m): 9:51pm On Mar 04, 2015
craiggylad:
u no well....na teddy tell me say ma tell am o...if i had knwn i wont av...omo d bea reli blow up...like atomic bomb......where u dey since na...y u con scarce like fuel like dis...abi subsidy hold u#tougue out#
I dy hustle around jawe
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:41am On Mar 06, 2015
craiggylad:
. U for no apologise....or lie say na ur friend..u for continue and calm her down..but no apologies.. E go be like say u dey fear...na win or lose.. U don give am higher ground now

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (110) (Reply)

Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) / 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.