Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,646 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. - Romance (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. (371589 Views)

Dating Game:We Just Can't Date If...... / The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread / How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by craiggylad(m): 12:49pm On Mar 06, 2015
[quote author=xxxtedyxxx post=31356180]. U for no apologise....or lie say na ur friend..u for continue and calm her down..but no apologies.. E go be like say u dey fear...na win or lose.. U don give am higher ground now......] so na wetin me ah go do nw...cos ah dey c d gal evry day bt ah dey bone am we no even talk...nd me no apologise in person....ah jst dey do ma own ...ha jst send am msg say wetin make she dey blow up...say ah jst wnt a strong bond wit her which z jst xpression of feelins...bt wetin ma do nw....as ma oga
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by lexaydfg(m): 3:18pm On Mar 06, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
. U for no apologise....or lie say na ur friend..u for continue and calm her down..but no apologies.. E go be like say u dey fear...na win or lose.. U don give am higher ground now

weldone teddy, my question is, how do you calm her down (wtout apologising) in ds kind of situation. pls gv us some examples. thanks
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by marcjoe(m): 9:40am On Mar 07, 2015
DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN NOW GET CHEAP...
MTN 1GB Dataplan for as low as #1200, and
ETISALAT 1GB dataplan for as low as #1300

To order for yours add up...
08161145975 via whatsapp and
7F25D315 via bbm.

OUR DATAPLAN works on all android, Bb10, iphones, tabs , modem....etc

To confirm our genuity, Read many positive testimony about our service...
https://www.nairaland.com/1883688/enter-buy-cheapest-mtn-data

Our Mission is to be Nigeria’s most Premier Internet Services Provider mostly admired for its Customer Experience, professionalism, reliability, flexibility, and responsiveness.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:23am On Mar 07, 2015
marcjoe:
DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN NOW GET CHEAP...
MTN 1GB Dataplan for as low as #1200, and
ETISALAT 1GB dataplan for as low as #1300

To order for yours add up...
08161145975 via whatsapp and
7F25D315 via bbm.

OUR DATAPLAN works on all android, Bb10, iphones, tabs , modem....etc

To confirm our genuity, Read many positive testimony about our service...
https://www.nairaland.com/1883688/enter-buy-cheapest-mtn-data

Our Mission is to be Nigeria’s most Premier Internet Services Provider mostly admired for its Customer Experience, professionalism, reliability, flexibility, and responsiveness.

Mumu.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:30am On Mar 07, 2015
lexaydfg:

weldone teddy, my question is, how do you calm her down (wtout apologising) in ds kind of situation. pls gv us some examples. thanks
its sth u shud av done wen she was over reacting, its a bit late now, just give her time, and continue normal chatting with her.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by marcjoe(m): 12:01pm On Mar 07, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:

Mumu.

Ok.... tongue
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Djboosting: 7:08pm On Mar 07, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
its sth u shud av done wen she was over reacting, its a bit late now, just give her time, and continue normal chatting with her.

You see man... "giving her time and continue normal chatting with her"... sad

That's a very BAD MOVE.. It makes u desperate and NEEDY.. You see, u don't need her to complete Ur life.. Stop being needy. She has friends and likewise girls in that same environment.. Make friends with them, flirt and fvck-around with them.. Forget her.. If she sees u around with girls that are more than her level, unconsciously, she'll start feeling Ur absence and will be curious about Ur changing towards her..

Infact she'll playfully ask u one day that
"U just changed to me, u don't call me like before, or is it because of ur girlfriends?"

(boning/refusing to greet her shows U're of lower status and still has her in Ur mind with feelings).... If u see her around, greet her on the motion (I.e. u greet her without expecting any reply from her.. don't expect her to greet back.. just wave Ur hand a little above Ur head to her just once.. don't greet her with words/mouth)

ALWAYS note this :- Don't care too much about succeeding with a particular girl.
The less available you are, the more value u have. The less you're needy and show you want her, the more she'll want you..

And to raise Ur confidence with girls or in life, start interacting with almost everyone even if it's for just a few minutes.. just do it for fun in a week and see how Ur boldness will be rising..

#peace_Man

5 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 07, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:

U need to do a couple of tins.. Here are d tins u need to do.

1) Get her invested. ...don't keep the convo..on just d usual whatsap..do some calls and step dat up. Joke wit her n laf wit her...she wil most like return ur calls too..witing a shor pace

2) U want her to be ur gf ryt?..well don't ask her out.. Just start behaving as her gf... U see d mistake most guys make is asking a girl to be dier gf..wen dat happens u give her d chance to say yes or no..which is bad. Don't forget attraction is emotional..not logical..its d way u make her feel dat will spike up..her attactrion for u. A simple way of acting like her bf alrdy..is start calling her baby... Or let's take for example..u r chatting wit her..use d work bbe, or baby, or sweets..here and dere..its simple...""Hey there babe,ow u doing"..u can also voice it during calls... D basic point is..act like her bf. Sup wit u babe..av u eaten?...how u doing tonite babe...op ur nite is starting out fine...blah blah

3) Don't be desperate. U want her as ur girl before xmas..xmas is alredy here. Don't ask if she has a bf alrdy.. Dat will be going bk to square one. If u do..u myt just be bringing up d picture of anoda guy into her subsconcious

Basically...make her invest..get her to share pics wit u...wen u take genuine interest in a babe..she will definitely open up to u...tell her..."" Its really been nice getting to know u..its fun...I feel like I av known u..for such a long time..I just feel free and open wit u"" she will most likely reciprocate. And become open n free wit u.

4) Get romantic..u can use role play, future projection...etc..I will explain dese concepts for u.
hmmmm......father of love,na wa for you ooo
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by teddy7(m): 10:13pm On Mar 07, 2015
Op tnx for this wonderful thread
there's this my departmental gurl I really care about. we're fund of each other nonetheless. have had several dates with her and we re comfortable around each other. we do hug, hold hand, I call her babe, sweet, etc... but still haven't told her how I feel and I intend doing that on our next date that's next week but I'm not really an expert like you and I'm kinda wondering the line to use that's gonna be irresistible grin Op pls I don't want to bleep up.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by CollinsSam(m): 9:42pm On Mar 08, 2015
Djboosting:

You see man... "giving her time and continue normal chatting with her"... sad

That's a very BAD MOVE.. It makes u desperate and NEEDY.. You see, u don't need her to complete Ur life.. Stop being needy. She has friends and likewise girls in that same environment.. Make friends with them, flirt and fvck-around with them.. Forget her.. If she sees u around with girls that are more than her level, unconsciously, she'll start feeling Ur absence and will be curious about Ur changing towards her..

Infact she'll playfully ask u one day that
"U just changed to me, u don't call me like before, or is it because of ur girlfriends?"

(boning/refusing to greet her shows U're of lower status and still has her in Ur mind with feelings).... If u see her around, greet her on the motion (I.e. u greet her without expecting any reply from her.. don't expect her to greet back.. just wave Ur hand a little above Ur head to her just once.. don't greet her with words/mouth)

ALWAYS note this :- Don't care too much about succeeding with a particular girl.
The less available you are, the more value u have. The less you're needy and show you want her, the more she'll want you..

And to raise Ur confidence with girls or in life, start interacting with almost everyone even if it's for just a few minutes.. just do it for fun in a week and see how Ur boldness will be rising..

#peace_Man
That's why am following you like psquare.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by CollinsSam(m): 10:03pm On Mar 08, 2015
How do u PM guys?

I tried to chat up a nigga privately buh did nt get the Email stuff.

A thank you in advance for who ever gon' reply me...
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by CollinsSam(m): 12:52pm On Mar 09, 2015
daben1:
guy! I need ur number so we could be talking on whatsaap

I need it too... Or your fb id @teddy
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Bowaley17(m): 1:50pm On Mar 09, 2015
@xxxtedyxxx and others...
There's this new girl in my area. She's been staying with her grandma for about a month now. Last wednesday,i came across her,as i havent seen her b4,i greeted her and she answered. Since then i haven't come across her,but do saw her from afar.
Yesterday, i went to my mum's friend shop(a tailor),i sat down on a plastic chair inside the shop,while she was sewing. a customer's clothes. Just then,this girl came in to mend her clothes. As she came in,she greeted and we all answered,then she looked at me and said i wanna sit,i wanted to stand up for her,as a customer you get it. She said i shouldnt bother standing up for her,she sat on my lap till the tailor finished her clothes. People were hailing me and shouting-- Walahi e fit arayin... U guys are cool etc... I was somehow shaky,feeling shy,i told her to let me stand up,so she can take the seat,she declined saying she's okay like that. Actually,since the day i first saw this girl,i felt something for her,i haven't made advances,aside the greeting stuffs. Though i once asked her name from a girl i saw taking a stroll with her,but dont know maybe she told her anything... The question is... Is she showing me the green light,or just been friendly. I saw her this morning,i greeted her. I feel like saying how i feel for her,but i remembered what happened yesterday. So as not to appear too desperate i kept silent. Should i say whats on my mind or just wait for sometimes,what do u think pls? Forgive my blunders...
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nastydroid(m): 5:22pm On Mar 09, 2015
Bowaley17:
@xxxtedyxxx and others....
why did you want to stand up? The bAbe winkIs already feeling u
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Bowaley17(m): 5:31pm On Mar 09, 2015
Nastydroid:
why did you want to stand up? The bAbe winkIs already feeling u
lol... As d novice wey i be... I was shy and nervous... I haven't find myself in such position with girls before... Should i let her know abt my feelings?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nastydroid(m): 5:35pm On Mar 09, 2015
Bowaley17:

lol... As d novice wey i be... I was shy and nervous... I haven't find myself in such position with girls before... Should i let her know abt my feelings?
wait for teddy,just dy act as her bf till teddy arrive
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by kcy(m): 6:31pm On Mar 09, 2015
help yr boy o,I'm tired of this girl. she only reply my conversations with something like "OK,sure,yap,abi.I have been trying to raise talks,but now I don't kwn the way again

3 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by sadly: 10:09pm On Mar 09, 2015
OP, nice job on here. I just want to know how best to handle this.

I met a lady at a wedding and I really liked what I saw. She was the chief bridesmaid to the bride. But cos of her role on that day, I couldn't chat her up but I did made sure we had lots of eye contact. She caught me staring at her a few times.

On thanks giving day, I collected her number from the bride nd we have been chatting ever since. I called her today...

My question is how and when should I let her know I want to date her? Should I pop the question straight or just be friends with her for now while giving her green light? How do I transit?

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Bowaley17(m): 6:34am On Mar 10, 2015
Nastydroid:
lol... Ted where u dey? Come help a brother...
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Bowaley17(m): 6:35am On Mar 10, 2015
Nastydroid:
lol... Ted where are you? Come help a brother...
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by sadly: 7:36am On Mar 10, 2015
sadly:
OP, nice job on here. I just want to know how best to handle this.

I met a lady at a wedding and I really liked what I saw. She was the chief bridesmaid to the bride. But cos of her role on that day, I couldn't chat her up but I did made sure we had lots of eye contact. She caught me staring at her a few times.

On thanks giving day, I collected her number from the bride nd we have been chatting ever since. I called her today...

My question is how and when should I let her know I want to date her? Should I pop the question straight or just be friends with her for now while giving her green light? How do I transit?

Thanks
Djboosting please help me here.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by starbhooy(m): 9:16am On Mar 10, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
Teddy u av bin doin a luvly job here. i av a short question.. how do a guy comment on a pictures and get a lady's contact from instagram...??
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by fejikudz(m): 3:39pm On Mar 10, 2015
kcy:
help yr boy o,I'm tired of this girl. she only reply my conversations with something like "OK,sure,yap,abi.I have been trying to raise talks,but now I don't kwn the way again
Guy, ignore her totally or for a while.. Game other girls for now. LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO SPEND WITH BORING BABES

2 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Djboosting: 3:04am On Mar 11, 2015
sadly:
Djboosting please help me here.

I'll take this as a compliment sadly... Thanks..

How the fvck are you today?
I'm sure U're really awesome, So I need u to be more awesome tomorrow.. Good...

Now to Ur request..

U see, I firstly congratulate you on the issue of KEEPING an EYE CONTACT with her, which made her have a slight view of Ur intention to make a pact with her... Good move..

Now I have a question for u here, cos
1.. u met her in a wedding/couples gathering even acting a chief bridesmaid... probably in her unconscious, she have the full details of the events of that very day in her brain...
So she might view u to be a potential HUBBY and dats not too cool for u, cos u might end up turning her emotions down against her if u just b*ang and let her be.. She wouldn't like that either. **heartbreak alert**

2.. If she met someone she's dating already and she just want a fling from u for a short time parole.. that's the best frame to make the fvck happen and let it all go...

So my question for u is...

"Are u attaching the wedding feeling (in number 1) or u just want her for short time (number 2) ?"

#peace
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by teddy7(m): 10:06am On Mar 11, 2015
teddy7:
Op tnx for this wonderful thread
there's this my departmental gurl I really care about. we're fund of each other nonetheless. have had several dates with her and we re comfortable around each other. we do hug, hold hand, I call her babe, sweet, etc... but still haven't told her how I feel and I intend doing that on our next date that's next week but I'm not really an expert like you and I'm kinda wondering the line to use that's gonna be irresistible grin Op pls I don't want to bleep up.
Where are you Op angry I need you. I've told her how I feel and she is telling me she has a boy friend. .. pls xxxtedyxx
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by jetworldpee: 5:42pm On Mar 12, 2015
teddy7:
Where are you Op angry I need you. I've told her how I feel and she is telling me she has a boy friend. .. pls xxxtedyxx
na wa for your kind person broda, oga teddy had already mention it before never to ask a girl out,just act like her boyfriend, she will always raise her guard once she saw you coming with a question like did you have a boyfriend or will you be my girlfriend thingy, she probably will reply with I have a boyfriend,no girl want to be considered single even if she is fvcking single, attraction should be emotional not logical.... #peace.

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by sadly: 10:12pm On Mar 12, 2015
Djboosting:

I'll take this as a compliment sadly... Thanks..

How the fvck are you today?
I'm sure U're really awesome, So I need u to be more awesome tomorrow.. Good...

Now to Ur request..

U see, I firstly congratulate you on the issue of KEEPING an EYE CONTACT with her, which made her have a slight view of Ur intention to make a pact with her... Good move..

Now I have a question for u here, cos
1.. u met her in a wedding/couples gathering even acting a chief bridesmaid... probably in her unconscious, she have the full details of the events of that very day in her brain...
So she might view u to be a potential HUBBY and dats not too cool for u, cos u might end up turning her emotions down against her if u just b*ang and let her be.. She wouldn't like that either. **heartbreak alert**

2.. If she met someone she's dating already and she just want a fling from u for a short time parole.. that's the best frame to make the fvck happen and let it all go...

So my question for u is...

"Are u attaching the wedding feeling (in number 1) or u just want her for short time (number 2) ?"

#peace
I am forking awesome, buddy cheesy.

I have no intention of just forking her... It's with good intentions I ask that question. I understand that majority of the people on here may have such intentions as the atmosphere depicts but please note that there are some guys (like me) with a different ideology. If all goes well eventually, why won't I do the needful.

So, bro, advice accordingly. God bless you.

P.S: She agreed to see when she is on brief break from school(a final year student) for the elections and so far her response has been okay when we chat, though I do most of the chat initiation while she responds with monosyllabic words. I am okay with that as I have come to realise that girls behave weird in cases like this. So, I can endure it for the mean time as we are just getting to know each other.

Physically, she has got what I like, the curves, hips and beauty. The only thing remaining is assessing her character to know if she has it all.

2 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by sadly: 10:42pm On Mar 12, 2015
jetworldpee:
na wa for your kind person broda, oga teddy had already mention it before never to ask a girl out,just act like her boyfriend, she will always raise her guard once she saw you coming with a question like did you have a boyfriend or will you be my girlfriend thingy, she probably will reply with I have a boyfriend,no girl want to be considered single even if she is fvcking single, attraction should be emotional not logical.... #peace.
You mean you shouldn't define the relationship but just act like her boyfriend? how is that done and wouldn't it lead to being friendzoned?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by jetworldpee: 11:22pm On Mar 12, 2015
sadly:
You mean you shouldn't define the relationship but just act like her boyfriend? how is that done and wouldn't it lead to being friendzoned?
if you follow up the thread from page 1 - now, you will realise it's definately not gonna land you in friendzone, I am no pro when it comes to dating stuff and I really learn a lot through this thread but my problem is putting em into practise myself and funny thing is, I can solve problem concerning this,
now to the point, you work towards your rapport with her and get to know each other better,you try and give her a suitable name and rapport with her like you guyz are already dating,
bf potential:
act cool
give her the grace of missing you, you can do this by beign unpredictable and going incommunicado with her once in a while.... o boi I nor fit explain better and I believe you should understand beyond my points...
tz not easy to type sha oo
oga teddyxxx I salute una broo
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Djboosting: 9:08pm On Mar 13, 2015
sadly:

Acting like a bf is different from being her friend all the time like a desperate lion... some guys think "if I can be there for her all the time, that's like acting like her bf"...

NO... that's a BIG FAILURE.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Djboosting: 9:09pm On Mar 13, 2015
sadly:

U see sadly, the easiest way to go into a friendzone is SEEKING REACTIONS or VALIDATION from a woman...

Why most men land into friend zone is because they don't bet on themselves and act all cool and nice to make women like them.. they crack jokes ALL THE TIME with women (get the words there - "all the time" ) and they always follow her lead...

Women don't want someone they would be leading, they NEED someone who will LEAD them ..

() I can't start explaining the procedures about the way women are WIRED with typings.. () ..

example of ways guys who fall into friendzone and also the others who don't fall into friendzone talks with women..

**enters eatery or a bar**

Friendzone guy : "can I buy u a drink?", OR "which drink do u want me to buy you, ABC or XYZ?"..
(this one always seek her lead)

Badboy guy : "See I'm going there to buy two drinks, sit here and wait for me"... OR .. "Looks like they've got drink ABC here, I'm getting us two chilled ones" ..
(this guy leads the conversation)

You see the difference In the conversation up there?

Always LEAD LEAD LEAD

if u always lead, no lady will friendzone or whatever they call it... with u.. because she'll be seeing a MAN not just a MALE child to babysit

#peace_man

5 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xterra2(m): 10:41pm On Mar 13, 2015
@xxxtedyxxx

Hello, i have gone through your posts, Thank you for your advice but my problem is that i like this girl, i think i have gotten her interested in me, i have done the rapport part but what i can't do is show her my feelings towards her, thing is i don't know how to do that. We talk, we chat but i don't know how to take it to the next stage !!! I don't think i have told or shown her my feelings towards her

Thanks in advance

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (110) (Reply)

Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) / 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.