Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. - Romance (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. (372071 Views)

Dating Game:We Just Can't Date If...... / The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread / How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by lexaydfg(m): 8:49am On Mar 27, 2015
kinibigdeal:
[/s][b][/b]
which one be all dis?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by WackyJ1(m): 10:25am On Mar 27, 2015
^^^ Are you sure you're in service because if you know how to get the babe into bed, I don't know why you will wondering how to continue lashing her?

If you don't want to fall in love, find other girls and lash them too. And continue lashing this one while knowing firmly in mind that everything ends when you are leaving service. You should be matured enough not to be engaged in self deceit.

Don't mention to her ever that you know about all her other runs..

Keep doing what you were doing before to keep lashing her..

The road you have plied before you can always ply again.

2 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by iwatch: 2:12pm On Mar 28, 2015
WackyJ1:
^^^ Are you sure you're in service because if you know how to get the babe into bed, I don't know why you will wondering how to continue lashing her?

If you don't want to fall in love, find other girls and lash them too. And continue lashing this one while knowing firmly in mind that everything ends when you are leaving service. You should be matured enough not to be engaged in self deceit.

sup bro. How caramel? wink
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by daben1(m): 10:29pm On Mar 29, 2015
lexaydfg:
Hi teddy, guy u dey try abeg.. Weldone, u dey help we guyssss...
I have a question to ask u prof. Teddy, there is this babe dats we are serving in da same LGA, d babe likes or na love me sef.. She got close to me through my friend and lure me to her room, one evening when we came visiting, she started kissing and romancing me, in da long run d babe has given me her greatest investment whc is sex... And she always claims that she loves me...
She has a boyfriend and other lovers... Teddy my man, abeg how I go ran d babe package... I don't want to fall in love wf ds babe cuz I know we will still depart after service and d babe way no pure.. And I wan still dey bleep d babe until..... So, my question is, how will I run the babe package..

Abeg guys I also need ur advice thanks....
hey guy!, you've started the runz already, how else do you want it? You don't want to fall in-love with her, meaning you don't need her as your GF, all you want is s*x... She's already your s*x toy!! Have fun!!
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by ezanafe(m): 11:09pm On Mar 29, 2015
Hi broses in the houz. There is this girl we live in the same town that we have known each other for like 4 months now, we were like just ordinary friends. During this months i have come to love her so much. She have been picking my calls regularly anytime i call her, and we also chat on social network like friends. BUT since i made an attempt toasting her she has stop picking my calls and also stop replying my messages on social network. Please i need advice on what to do next from u guys...
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by ibukun3(m): 12:00am On Mar 30, 2015
Hi teddy... Dere. Is dis gal am dating .. We started well.. She calls me, texts me well.. All of a sudden all dis stopped even when I was sick 4 one week she cud nt call or text. I confronted her abt dis and she begged me and said she was sorry dt she loved me...I forgave her.. Buh she still does d same fin she does nt call or even text.. I find myself callin and textin her always.. Lyk as if am d only 1 doing all d work in d relatnship.. Whts ur advice for me on this??
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 5:59am On Mar 30, 2015
ibukun3:
Hi teddy... Dere. Is dis gal am dating .. We started well.. She calls me, texts me well.. All of a sudden all dis stopped even when I was sick 4 one week she cud nt call or text. I confronted her abt dis and she begged me and said she was sorry dt she loved me...I forgave her.. Buh she still does d same fin she does nt call or even text.. I find myself callin and textin her always.. Lyk as if am d only 1 doing all d work in d relatnship.. Whts ur advice for me on this??
I feel your feelings for the lady bro, you really love her but she's kinda uninterested in you again. Since you said you were sick for a week and she didn't call you during the period. Permit me to say this, she might have gotten another boyfriend but nonetheless, what you need is to limit your attention to her(by calling her once in two weeks and stop texting her always). Study her reactions during this period, if she eventually changed then you will get her back. I wish you best of luck..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by iwatch: 10:22am On Mar 30, 2015
ibukun3:
This is what you get when you make a girl your priority. Stop every form of attention you are currently giving her. See, absence makes the heart grow fonder. IN my experience,always being around a girl never make them take you serious. reduce whatever form of attention you give, the calls, the text etc. Do not be afraid of losing her. One way to go about is to get another girl. As I am now, I have up to 4 girls that I spend my time with and among them, I know the one I want. However, I can categorically tell you that non can make me feel I have anything to lost.

When you make a girl feel/know that your life does not revolve just around her only, she sit upright and become scared of losing you. Stop the rubbish as she is just as human as yourself. Never give anyone what they don't or can't give you.

2 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 2:22pm On Mar 30, 2015
lexaydfg:
Hi teddy, guy u dey try abeg.. Weldone, u dey help we guyssss...
I have a question to ask u prof. Teddy, there is this babe dats we are serving in da same LGA, d babe likes or na love me sef.. She got close to me through my friend and lure me to her room, one evening when we came visiting, she started kissing and romancing me, in da long run d babe has given me her greatest investment whc is sex... And she always claims that she loves me...
She has a boyfriend and other lovers... Teddy my man, abeg how I go ran d babe package... I don't want to fall in love wf ds babe cuz I know we will still depart after service and d babe way no pure.. And I wan still dey bleep d babe until..... So, my question is, how will I run the babe package..

Abeg guys I also need ur advice thanks....

Run her package how?..u don dey game already. Na...just continue as normal ...n dey bleep am go.

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by bigt2(m): 2:58pm On Mar 30, 2015
iwatch:
This is what you get when you make a girl your priority. Stop every form of attention you are currently giving her. See, absence makes the heart grow fonder. IN my experience,always being around a girl never make them take you serious. reduce whatever form of attention you give, the calls, the text etc. Do not be afraid of losing her. One way to go about is to get another girl. As I am now, I have up to 4 girls that I spend my time with and among them, I know the one I want. However, I can categorically tell you that non can make me feel I have anything to lost.

When you make a girl feel/know that your life does not revolve just around her only, she sit upright and become scared of losing you. Stop the rubbish as she is just as human as yourself. Never give anyone what they don't or can't give you.
you're very right. This was exactly what I did to one of yours truly who made me suffer limerence. Now She said her pastor warned her not to quarrel with me. She changed drastically.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by iwatch: 3:29pm On Mar 30, 2015
bigt2:
you're very right. This was exactly what I did to one of yours truly who made me suffer limerence. Now She said her pastor warned her not to quarrel with me. She changed drastically.
that's the way it is. Cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by bigt2(m): 7:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
iwatch:
that's the way it is. Cheers
cheers to the loss of girls making men suffer from limerence

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by fxbot: 11:33am On Apr 02, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:

U are on the right track. Keep doing that. Don't relent, push ur comfort zone farther and farther. D best way to learn something new is to start doing dat thing wen we feel fear or anxiety. With time, talking to girls anywhere will become a part of you. Its not every guy dat's skilled in that aspect.
met a damsel at the bank 2 days ago. She was complete gorgeous. Naturally beautiful just the way I love it. Even though rain don beat me. I didn't fail nor care to chat her up a few seconds before she left. I would have proceeded but I think she is engaged already. No go area. Lol.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Emmanuelclean: 12:32am On Apr 03, 2015
xteddy baba i hail o,but i need ur help.
I attend a ND program, there's this gal i lyk she z in her final level but i stil have 1 year to go.we'v being talking and we kinda of close to eachoda,i have this feeling she lykz me becuz she kal me more than i kal er,her attitude toward me and many others i ve been able to observe.
but the problm is anytime i bring up the issue of loves sumtym she doesnt sai anytin,other tym she would say am not serious.
recently i sent her a love poem she liked t and as been askin me to snd her poems.
i love this girl and i nid ur hlp on how to go about this tankz
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by hosuji88(m): 11:34am On Apr 03, 2015
[color=#000099][/color][size=8pt][/size] guy i just meet a fully loaded chick last night.... she carry front and back.... she gave me her number... it took her time b4 she gave me...so now.... am in love wit her wat do i do.... pls reply thanks....
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:51pm On Apr 04, 2015
hosuji88:
[color=#000099][/color][size=8pt][/size] guy i just meet a fully loaded chick last night.... she carry front and back.... she gave me her number... it took her time b4 she gave me...so now.... am in love wit her wat do i do.... pls reply thanks....

Your in Love?..Now now now?...wow...mhen...don't let desperation ruin your package with her. What u need is to generate attraction. She hesitated for a while before giving you her nbr, now make her know it was worth it. Check pages 1-8

Don't rush ur game. U will only end up pushing her away.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:03pm On Apr 04, 2015
WackyJ1:

Seconded...thanks
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:06pm On Apr 04, 2015
fxbot:
met a damsel at the bank 2 days ago. She was complete gorgeous. Naturally beautiful just the way I love it. Even though rain don beat me. I didn't fail nor care to chat her up a few seconds before she left. I would have proceeded but I think she is engaged already. No go area. Lol.

Lmao. At least U tried. Commend your efforts. Your stretching your comfort zones in the right manner.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:29pm On Apr 04, 2015
Emmanuelclean:
I attend a ND program, there's this gal i lyk she z in her final level but i stil have 1 year to go.we'v being talking and we kinda of close to eachoda,i have this feeling she lykz me becuz she kal me more than i kal er,her attitude toward me and many others i ve been able to observe.
but the problm is anytime i bring up the issue of loves sumtym she doesnt sai anytin,other tym she would say am not serious.
recently i sent her a love poem she liked t and as been askin me to snd her poems.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:31pm On Apr 04, 2015
Emmanuelclean:
[b]
Emmanuelclean:

Let's break it down together bro.

Nice one...its nice to know u r a very observant person. Its very important to know the different ways a girl is invested in a convo...she calls u more dan u do, and oda stuffs, now dats nice.

U said.."i have this feeling she lykz me...".

Its wrong to assume a girl likes you. She likes u obviously. U will achieve more, ur behaviour, words, and actions will be coherent and effective wen u approach her from d perspective dat she likes u already.

U said "
but the problm is anytime i bring up the issue of loves sumtym she doesnt sai anytin,other tym she would say am not serious."

Most times a girl won't respond d way u want wen ur actions r not coherent with ur words. That is why its very important to act or behave like a boyfriend will behave. Call her babe...not dear...(Dts too common), text her n include sweets, sexy, etc. Give her a nickname too..all dis..within 1-2weeks of meeting her. When you do this, bringing up matters of love,sex etc.. won't make her keep quite or tell you u r not serious. She knows u are a potential boyfriend already. You can't get friendzoned dis way.

Its important to let a girl know how free and open you r with her. Tell her " its really nice getting to know u, u r so soft, I just feel so so free and open with u..honestly"

Also..wen u bring up matters of love anyoda time and she goes silent or quiet again or tell ur not serious.. Tell her " feel free and open with me..am just d same way...I feel so free n open with u".

That will automatically instill trust in her.

Don't send her love peoms again...wen u see her, recite one for her, off-hand...by heart...personalise it to her. Don't send txts to her again, u need to make her feel u...reel her into u. A kiss is also important here....whether a pek or a full short kiss. U just need to make her comfortable with u..trust me.she will do anytin once u can achieve dat.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:37pm On Apr 04, 2015
ezanafe:
Hi broses in the houz. There is this girl we live in the same town that we have known each other for like 4 months now, we were like just ordinary friends. During this months i have come to love her so much. She have been picking my calls regularly anytime i call her, and we also chat on social network like friends. BUT since i made an attempt toasting her she has stop picking my calls and also stop replying my messages on social network. Please i need advice on what to do next from u guys...

Expansiate better pls..toast her ow, in person or through chat?...u guys were just ordinary friends, u started falling in love with her, den u toasted her?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:41pm On Apr 04, 2015
teddy7:
finally op is here smiley she told me she would think abt it nd after d long awaited thinking she finally told me she has a boyfriend wen I met her. I didn't jst bail. I continued syking her through one on one convo and texts but this chick is hard boiled. saying dsame thing..that she knw I care abou her but she has sm1 she loves (this chick dey form scater even as she says dis) I finally gave her som break nd 2 my surprise she called me after two days asking how I was and all dat. so I decided to continue frm whr I stopped lol but dis gurl is jst on and on with dsame replies. e dey pain me cus I truly care about dis gurl n I jst dnt knw how 2 mk her bliv... op help...im running out of options o

Just calm down, don't ask her to be ur girl again...u r reminding her of her defences wen u do dat. U r giving her d power of yes or no..which is bad. Even if she wana run ur game, she won't wana feel guilty cos she has already told u she has a guy. Don't will make her think she is slutty or cheap.

Point is..continue ur game as usual..hookup,meet her, kiss her, run ur game...dts d point am trying to make. Just continue
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by miracle4(m): 9:16pm On Apr 04, 2015
I have a question here,

When a babe comes to your house but decides to sit on the chair instead of the bed but shows all the sign of being in the mood.
How do you get her to come over and join you at the bed?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:06pm On Apr 04, 2015
miracle4:
I have a question here,

When a babe comes to your house but decides to sit on the chair instead of the bed but shows all the sign of being in the mood.
How do you get her to come over and join you at the bed?

Don't wait for her to join u in bed. S***** can happen anywhere. Take the game to her- Right there on the Chair. When the mood is right, you can both proceed to the bed later.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Youngtekkey(m): 1:17am On Apr 05, 2015
oga teddy am an amateur in this game and I have never have a girlfriend before so am very new to this but there is this girl i love so much,a friend gave me her no she school in Redeemer's university while I school in oau but that's not my point,she has been asking for where I got her no since and I have told her I got it from a friend but she still claim she doesn't know me so I don't know what to do.maybe I should just leave her alone or what should I do Sir, I love this girl very much
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by karkinase(m): 8:45am On Apr 05, 2015
Hi ted, av gone tru ur thread frm d start and must say u reli doin a gra8 Job as all dis tricks works like magic. I'm nt a rookie in d women thing...bt my problem is most girls I often do meet tinks I'm a player bt dey still do like me sha bt most times I get 2 lose some of them. Wat can I do 2 debunk dis player instincts in any girl I meet.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nastydroid(m): 2:30pm On Apr 06, 2015
Youngtekkey:
oga teddy am an amateur in this game and I have never have a girlfriend before so am very new to this but there is this girl i love so much,a friend gave me her no she school in Redeemer's university while I school in oau but that's not my point,she has been asking for where I got her no since and I have told her I got it from a friend but she still claim she doesn't know me so I don't know what to do.maybe I should just leave her alone or what should I do Sir, I love this girl very much
am sure you didn't call her first,but choose to chat with her on whatsapp.you should have called and acted as if it was a wrong number then take things up from there...my 2cents

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by teddy7(m): 2:42pm On Apr 06, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:

Just calm down, don't ask her to be ur girl again...u r reminding her of her defences wen u do dat. U r giving her d power of yes or no..which is bad. Even if she wana run ur game, she won't wana feel guilty cos she has already told u she has a guy. Don't will make her think she is slutty or cheap.

Point is..continue ur game as usual..hookup,meet her, kiss her, run ur game...dts d point am trying to make. Just continue
Enough grace to you Op
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by FreshGuy2(m): 8:58pm On Apr 06, 2015
please don't mind my long story................... please I really need advice very urgently......... there is this girl I really really like,,the first time I saw her I didn't have the courage to chyke her cus her beauty is really captivating tho I managed to give her direction as she was asking for direction so I left her without making any move......Today I saw the girl again at my friend's wedding,I asked one of my friend sitting beside me if he knew the girl he said yes that the girl is one of the popular girls in town but this time around I managed to walk up to her cus I had already taken some bottles so I was kinda high.. my friend and I walked up to her where she was standing ready to go home so my friend introduced me to her and shifted away after they greeted each other..as we started chatting I was even surprised that she knew me very well even where I live so after few minutes of chatting i asked for her number, she said she doesn't have her phone there so as I insisted she then said that she that she's married that she can't give me her number and went away I tried to call her back but she didn't look back again,,tho I didn't believe she's married.......... so am thinking of getting her number from my friend who is also her friend...Please advice me on any which way I can get this girl to be mine,,, This girl can really make a n!@ go crazy I swear..... thanks for the advises in advance.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Youngtekkey(m): 10:31am On Apr 07, 2015
Nastydroid:
am sure you didn't call her first,but choose to chat with her on whatsapp.you should have called and acted as if it was a wrong number then take things up from there...my 2cents

yea that's what I did,I never taught of the latter but I would still try that anyway just hoping it works.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nastydroid(m): 10:40am On Apr 07, 2015
Youngtekkey:

yea that's what I did,I never taught of the latter but I would still try that anyway just hoping it works.
do you have another number? does she know how you look like?.well you can just tell her your phone do syncronize your facebook friends and their numbers do appear on your whatsapp,i don't think it will work anymore,but you can try it.Goodluck bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (110) (Reply)

Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) / 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.