Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. - Romance (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. (372003 Views)

Dating Game:We Just Can't Date If...... / The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread / How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by chibwike(m): 7:25pm On Sep 04, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
. Next time tell her " just a couple nbr of girls tho, I can't realy remember the exact nbr." Den u ask her " how about u...how many guys...don't be shy, feel free"? Its sexual talk...wen u talk like dat..ur getting closer to ban.ging her
Bro, have got a lil problem oh
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by tomzee2(f): 7:45pm On Sep 04, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
Thanks to everyone that has been contributing to this thread. I hail.
we the answer oga boss, but try the update for we and the respond to qust quick kus me the use this side learn plenty stuff. tombs up man
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:02pm On Sep 04, 2015
chibwike:
Bro, have got a lil problem oh
alryt, drop it
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:04pm On Sep 04, 2015
tomzee2:
we the answer oga boss, but try the update for we and the respond to qust quick kus me the use this side learn plenty stuff. tombs up man
thanks I will do just that. Been a little tyt lately dts y.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by eitsei(m): 9:02pm On Sep 04, 2015
wat to say after all dis normal chatting lines to a girl dat I just met n I like
for example,
me: hi
girl; hey
me: hw u
girl: gud n u?
me: fyn....ur day?
girl: gud, urz?
me: cool
I really like to continue chatting wt her n I can't tell I love her straight away on d first day like dat
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Hackerjay(m): 12:51pm On Sep 05, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
no don't do dat. U will only end up ruining all your good work. Focus the convo on giving her positive emotions, knowing her deeply(family,fvrt colour,hobbies etc) calling her babe.,sexy. U need to make her want u...and u can achieve dat using humuour n good teasing. If u can do dat, u wil notice she will be d one investing. Make her want you. Dts d point. Don't ask her out, or telling her u love her over d fone, it myt backfire. Wen u know her deeper, ur actions will tell her whether u like her not. Play easy.no rushing, and don't be desperate.

Thanks for the O.T

I will call her tonight and start d following conversations...

How she is? Her day... If she is enjoying d strike.... If home is not boring.... Hope she is reading incase we resume.... is she preparing 4 church 2moro.... She should pray 4 me Dat I need a girl like her as my girlfriend.... What she miss most in school..

Hope, am not driving to friendzone...

Note: the gal Android phone is faulty... Now am left with calls as only option...
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Eleniyan15: 5:32pm On Sep 07, 2015
still following
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Adeshizzy: 6:26pm On Sep 07, 2015
Does Sex improve someone's Self esteem.. please I need a reply.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by tr3y(m): 10:00pm On Sep 07, 2015
Hackerjay:

Thanks for the O.T

I will call her tonight and start d following conversations...

How she is? Her day... If she is enjoying d strike.... If home is not boring.... Hope she is reading incase we resume.... is she preparing 4 church 2moro.... She should pray 4 me Dat I need a girl like her as my girlfriend.... What she miss most in school..

Hope, am not driving to friendzone...

Note: the gal Android phone is faulty... Now am left with calls as only option...

Remove the bolded! You making her seem like a prize, you don't jump like that, it show you no get ladies in your life!

You self be human being na, make her work for your attention don't just give it to her like that.

My opinion though

3 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by fejikudz(m): 2:59pm On Sep 14, 2015
eitsei:
wat to say after all dis normal chatting lines to a girl dat I just met n I like
for example,
girl; hey
I really like to continue chatting wt her n I can't tell I love her straight away on d first day like dat
xxxtedyxxx please i need reply to this question this guy asked.. thanks in advance
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 4:26pm On Sep 14, 2015
fejikudz:

wat to say after all dis normal chatting lines to
a girl dat I just met n I like
for example,
girl; hey

I really like to continue chatting wt her n I can't
tell I love her straight away on d first day like
da

xxxtedyxxx please i need reply to this question this guy asked.. thanks in advance
. First it depends on where u guys r chatting...if its a one on one physical convo,it all depends on ur goal, ur aim, what do u wana achieve after talking to her? U can decide to leave with her nbr using the stage1 to 3 approach . After the hey hi,how u doing tin, u can easily switch by asking ..." So where u from asin state " or " u looking gud, where do u reside babe". And take tins from there

If its an online thing..u can base ur approach by talking abt her, her pics, what she does for fun, etc, den goin for her nbr later. So its all about what u want.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by odeku95(m): 5:25pm On Sep 14, 2015
really need your advice peeps
I dated her in sec skul then she traveled out of the country after about 1 year we broke up, she's coming back now and I really want her back. we still chat though based on friends but I want her to know I still love her soo much. I once told her I still love her but she told me she's seeing someone else..... please how do I spice things up and get her back.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 5:46pm On Sep 14, 2015
odeku95:
really need your advice peeps
I dated her in sec skul then she traveled out of the country after about 1 year we broke up, she's coming back now and I really want her back. we still chat though based on friends but I want her to know I still love her soo much. I once told her I still love her but she told me she's seeing someone else..... please how do I spice things up and get her back.
depends on U. Don't ask her about who she is seeing again. Don't say u love her. U need to start showing some action. Let ur actions speak for u. Also don't be desperate, neither shud u rush tins, u might end up losing everything. So calm down. Take her as just a normal chick,eventhough she is special. Ur actions n inner game matters, make her d topic. Don't beg her to date u. Just run ur own game.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 5:48pm On Sep 14, 2015
Jst tighten ur game and ur over-all package, don't let it seem like u r chasing her. Its gona be a little difficult, but u can get her..not for her to say yes or date u, but for u to ban,g her. Your approach also depends on how the former relationship went before u guys broke up.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by odeku95(m): 8:04pm On Sep 14, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
depends on U. Don't ask her about who she is seeing again. Don't say u love her. U need to start showing some action. Let ur actions speak for u. Also don't be desperate, neither shud u rush tins, u might end up losing everything. So calm down. Take her as just a normal chick,eventhough she is special. Ur actions n inner game matters, make her d topic. Don't beg her to date u. Just run ur own game.

But how will I be able to get her back. and not loosing her.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by odeku95(m): 8:08pm On Sep 14, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
Jst tighten ur game and ur over-all package, don't let it seem like u r chasing her. Its gona be a little difficult, but u can get her..not for her to say yes or date u, but for u to ban,g her. Your approach also depends on how the former relationship went before u guys broke up.
lol bang her how's that possible
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:28pm On Sep 14, 2015
odeku95:

lol bang her how's that possible
your ultimate goal for dis chick should be ban.gin her. Not her accepting you as her bf. Since she already said she is seeing smone else, ur best bet, is not to bring up such topic but to run ur own game differently. Pulling her towards u, acting like a potential bf already. Girls can have sex with anoda guy irrespective of whether dey have a permanent bf. It just depends on how u play it n not bring up issues or questions about her new guy. In other words, u remove the yes or no thing from her mind.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by twizz4u(m): 8:52pm On Sep 14, 2015
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by odeku95(m): 9:19pm On Sep 14, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
your ultimate goal for dis chick should be ban.gin her. Not her accepting you as her bf. Since she already said she is seeing smone else, ur best bet, is not to bring up such topic but to run ur own game differently. Pulling her towards u, acting like a potential bf already. Girls can have sex with anoda guy irrespective of whether dey have a permanent bf. It just depends on how u play it n not bring up issues or questions about her new guy. In other words, u remove the yes or no thing from her mind.
now I understand thanks
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by fejikudz(m): 5:21pm On Sep 15, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
. First it depends on where u guys r chatting...if its a one on one physical convo,it all depends on ur goal, ur aim, what do u wana achieve after talking to her? U can decide to leave with her nbr using the stage1 to 3 approach . After the hey hi,how u doing tin, u can easily switch by asking ..." So where u from asin state " or " u looking gud, where do u reside babe". And take tins from there

If its an online thing..u can base ur approach by talking abt her, her pics, what she does for fun, etc, den goin for her nbr later. So its all about what u want.
Thanks bro..

but some girls like all this one word reply especially online..

Thanks once again for your reply
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Sirex(m): 9:09am On Sep 17, 2015
Bro teddy, abeg, hw shuld u apologise to your gf if u f*ck up. as in apologise in a way that won't make you look weak or desperate. Thanks for ur d future reply
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Theophinio(m): 9:12pm On Sep 17, 2015
temi4fash:

Hmm, dis your own hard oo. But its not impossible. U no why?

Because the babe thinks you are a wussy... she believe dat second visit u for don straff am since she gave u all d lights u needed.
The 3rd visit would have helped rewrite your wrong but since it didn't come dats y u are in these position. She might just be one of those gals who believes if there is no sex there is no love. And if u don't have the same mind set as she has. You would have problems with her..

Normally, I believe in a no sex relationship so I don't advice people on the opposite.

Is not like am a Saint, I don't just believe in the whole sex thingy outside marriage.. that just me...

But my advice is let her be, if she doesn't chat with you don't push more than necessary.. don't beg, don't flick go after other gals then later come back and refire..

That way you have learnt your lessons and it has helped ypu become a better person.

But don't do anything u don't wanna do because of a woman or gal.. weigh the pros and cons of every decision cos everything still fall back to you...

Enjoy bro...
BEST ADVICE ON NAIRALAND
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:23pm On Sep 18, 2015
Sirex:
Bro teddy, abeg, hw shuld u apologise to your gf if u f*ck up. as in apologise in a way that won't make you look weak or desperate. Thanks for ur d future reply
since she is ur gf already. A simple " hey babe, sorry abt what d last time( don't state explicitly what happend)..gon make it up to u dear". Add smileys where appropriate if u r on a chatting platform. If its a physical convo, smile n say it, don't appear or seem too hard on ur sef. Give her a hug wen u r done, n take her out for some fun stuff; just to ease her mind.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:25pm On Sep 18, 2015
Gona be adding some fresh updates.

2 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:37pm On Sep 18, 2015
If u can help a girl feel great about being sexual by commenting on her outlook, her legs, curves, telling her u appreciate n love her sexy body.....she will get to enjoy her sexual nature with u by letting u in on deep stuffs about herself.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:41pm On Sep 18, 2015
You must remember that no girl wants to be considered cheap or easy. So that initial rejection she showed you when you tried getting cosy with her aint really a deep down rejection. As far as u r not forcing her against her wishes or trying to rape her, she will open up to u. U need to let her know she is comfortable being around u. Don't just start groping n squeezing her like bread. Calm down. Make her wana enjoy being with u, and she will let u in. Women love comfort and trust. So give her regular doses of both.

3 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 20, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
You must remember that no girl wants to be considered cheap or easy. So that initial rejection she showed you when you tried getting cosy with her aint really a deep down rejection. As far as u r not forcing her against her wishes or trying to rape her, she will open up to u. U need to let her know she is comfortable being around u. Don't just start groping n squeezing her like bread. Calm down. Make her wana enjoy being with u, and she will let u in. Women love comfort and trust. So give her regular doses of both.
xxxtedyxxx:
xxxtedyxxx:
someone lyk me eh, i feel so bad wen i call a girl n before we could say anything, she would had hung up on me. Or if date is fixed and she fails to turn up, boss am pained n done with her lyk that o. So wot do i do wen calls are hung up on me? pls help....
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Mcslize: 12:52am On Sep 21, 2015
xxxtedyxxx throw light on dis. Hav same issue wit a gal. Couldn't just let me talk before hanging up and sometimes she does bounce my calls. And weneva I tried to correct her on that she end up getting angry. How do I handle dis kind of a gal?
eden2015:
[color=#550000][/color] someone lyk me eh, i feel so bad wen i call a girl n before we could say anything, she would had hung up on me. Or if date is fixed and she fails to turn up, boss am pained n done with her lyk that o. So wot do i do wen calls are hung up on me? pls help....
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:07am On Sep 21, 2015
eden2015:
[color=#550000][/color] someone lyk me eh, i feel so bad wen i call a girl n before we could say anything, she would had hung up on me. Or if date is fixed and she fails to turn up, boss am pained n done with her lyk that o. So wot do i do wen calls are hung up on me? pls help....

[Quote]xxxtedyxxx throw light on dis. Hav same issue wit
a gal. Couldn't just let me talk before hanging up
and sometimes she does bounce my calls. And
weneva I tried to correct her on that she end up
getting angry. How do I handle dis kind of a gal?[/quote]
something must be making her act dat way. What stage r u in with her? Stage 1 2 or 3. How much of her do u know? U guys just met and u xchanged nbrs? If she keeps acting dat way, best thing is to free her. Dissapointing as it may sound, u r better of with a girl who appreciates your effort at keeping a convo alive than one who wil do anything to frustrate it; don't call her for some time. Den try again, if she Is d same way. Free am

Hav u considered chattting her up?

2 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Brownville007: 10:49pm On Sep 21, 2015
Oga Ted I have a problem now. There is this girl I met sometimes back at work, we dint actually talk but she has my number,. Lately we ve been talking and chatting and it's been great. She broke up with her boyfriend sometimes back and on my own part I wants to date her. Though we never discuss all those of her breaking up with her boyfriend. I ready told her that I like her, and that we will discuss better when she comes back from school. School at ILORIN but live in Ibadan, lately I have been observing that she is not keen about my call or chatting any longer. Every thing is just moving down so fast. I acts dint ask her out over the fone cos I tot it is going to be too fast since we haven't really not gotten to know each other that much. She do call very well before but not as such these days. Pls what and how can I reignite the interest. I ve not really dated any one, approaching someone new can be so fearsome for me but once I get comfortable with you I can flow very well. Pls I need your tactics regarding this babe. Thanks
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by teepapa80: 3:29pm On Sep 22, 2015
xxxtedyxxx need ur help on this. there's this girl i met at the bank, so we got outside the bank the same time, and I striked convo with her, and she responded we later entered the same bike, to a bus stop, I paid for her tfare, and told her to wait a little bit for 5mins, talked to her while we stroll down and collected her number.

However, after some days she told me she is travelling back to sch, we have been talking on the phone and I have been
playing the bf role using ur technique and good enough she is responding, and I even used one of ur tricks about "asking her to open up" and it's working

but u talk about investment, I noticed am the one doing the investment, and she only flashes that is if she sees my missed call,
she does not send text, and does not initiate convo on whatsapp, and she makes it like a one sided conversation

she is still in sch, and so do wait for her to return b4 I can tell her I like her or do it on the phone.

another problem is how do I get her to invest?

I have read ur write ups on dat but i need something to break the code
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by lapulgaatomica(m): 6:57am On Sep 23, 2015
teepapa80:
xxxtedyxxx need ur help on this. there's this girl i met at the bank, so we got outside the bank the same time, and I striked convo with her, and she responded we later entered the same bike, to a bus stop, I paid for her tfare, and told her to wait a little bit for 5mins, talked to her while we stroll down and collected her number.

However, after some days she told me she is travelling back to sch, we have been talking on the phone and I have been
playing the bf role using ur technique and good enough she is responding, and I even used one of ur tricks about "asking her to open up" and it's working

but u talk about investment, I noticed am the one doing the investment, and she only flashes that is if she sees my missed call,
she does not send text, and does not initiate convo on whatsapp, and she makes it like a one sided conversation

she is still in sch, and so do wait for her to return b4 I can tell her I like her or do it on the phone.

another problem is how do I get her to invest?

I have read ur write ups on dat but i need something to break the code
smh........i have this problem with bae too, sometimes she reads my chats and wouldn't reply, i told her about it yesterday and she said she's tired of my complains. i'm always the one that initiates convo on any platform, be it call, text or chat. tedy abeg come help us here b4 i do sonething rash

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (110) (Reply)

Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) / 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.