Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? (49809 Views)

When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... / LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) / Why Do Some Women Feel They Need A Man To Complete Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by kuro2gud: 4:18pm On Dec 28, 2013
bastien: If u ask me,na who I go ask?
ma guy, helep me ask dem ooOH...
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by romityl: 4:21pm On Dec 28, 2013
I luv diz trd so much ....av also cum 2 dscvr dat mst gurls wen u date dem n go intimt de begin to feel u r their father ....,n wil feel ur spose to tk k of their prblms I dnt undstnd wht dat means.....pls guys luv n respct ladies dat r nt demanding ....hw on earth wil a lady ask for 10k to buy her mum christmas prsnt an under 20 for dat mata...., said u shld make her feel as if she is dating sum1 if u we're to b de guy diz statmnt is mad 2wrds wht wil b ur reactn in such a relatnship..tnks.
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 28, 2013
hahahahahahhahahahahaha
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by damosky12(m): 4:40pm On Dec 28, 2013
Eze Promoe:
I might not be a lady, that doesn't make my opinion not count. I come from a family where we have abundance of girl, and I have more female friends than male friends, and I discuss intimate issues like this with them. Now look below, you'll see an experiment that might be of help;

Experiment 1.1:

A : An "innocent" boy of 7

B : An "innocent" girl of 7

C : A "spoilt" boy of 14

D : A "spoilt" girl of 14

Test: Strip C unclad and place in front of B. Do likewise in a seperate room, by stripping D and placing in front of A cheesy

Observation: B will quickly run and get a bucket full of water, soap and sponge. But A instantly gets excited at the stance, and what next comes into his mind, you know smiley

Last bomb: Men are by nature easily excited sexually than women. Men's urge is there as long as he tickled in sensitive area of his body by an opposite gender. cool

Your family is not a benchmark to concluding. Besides, even if you have all the female in this world as your family members. It still does not justify your claim. As for your experiment, even a dullard knows all what you have posted is subconsciously birthed from your experiences in life and your own perspective (the way you think). The same way a boy was created do discover himself sexually, so is a girl too. You havnt seen the content of the mind of two young male and female to be certain about ur assertions. Like u previously claimed; you started imagining sex at a tender age, dont be supprised, their are many other female ones out there who had a similar experience. Male and Female were created to like and enjoy sex. N Just that the Male ones by natural instinct are more opened about it than the female ones. Dont miss-interpret this.
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by jreyez(m): 4:42pm On Dec 28, 2013
Toto on my mind cool
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 28, 2013
Both gender are to blame. Believe me!! A guy who does not ask for a sex from a chick, after sometime, the girl will be like what's wrong with this guy? Are you sure he's not a gay? Does he really love me? It goes on and on :-)
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 28, 2013
Tinubu: I dont know if anyone else has noticed it... but women think they have guys all figured out... give him spartacus-like sex, and he becomes your loyal puppy.
My past girlfriend always had this sick habit of asking me for stuf whenever we were having sex and I was at ejaculation point.. girls always feel guys owe them everything, and all they owe the guy is to scream as loudly as possible during the corpulation process.
Now my question is... Isnt sex overrated?... and is it worth 'selling your birthright' over?...
For me , I detest being blackmailed with sex, and have many times stopped in the middle of it immediately I sense the girl is wielding it over me like some sword of damocles..
State your opinion...
because dey feel dat is d best dey can offer...dey also tink dat is dier selling point...low tinking babes
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Meristem: 4:51pm On Dec 28, 2013
I smell gender war here....my olfactory lobes are genetically adapted to smell it from a whooping 600 miles! Lol
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 28, 2013
Aureliuz: Men like sex, and I heard this rumor that women like sex too? Just because a man wants sex doesn't mean it's the only thing he wants. We are all by nature sexual creatures. Men don't see the point of waiting a month or more to get sex.....Women on the other hand seem to make us wait just because they can.
We'll play along with it because short of going to a hooker it's the only way we'll get any.
Women have the control here, they know it and take advantage of it.
Hw abt 4 guys dt hav self control over sex?
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by cutiepie01(f): 4:53pm On Dec 28, 2013
Yujin:
VERY TRUE:
I am an exception to this your postulation. There's no lady I've wanted to have a long-lasting relationship with that have never desired sex even when I clearly state that I am not for pre-marital sex. As a matter of fact, they rarely believe that they are the only one as at each time I was with any of them. I think I know why it is so. Most be because of my looks, physique, composure, charisma and swag. Honestly, I believe most ladies on nairaland will fall for me if they spend just a week around me. I don't boast about it but I cherish it. Just still hoping to meet a young, beautiful and FAITHFUL lady that WE would share our 'first fruit together'. Though, for now I'm almost giving up because loads of beautiful ladies are already annoyed with 'this tamed lion' and myself, mehn, the pressure is too much.
i beg u to pls dont give up,I respect ur personality.If u give up now,u'll always want more,pre-marital sex is just like a bottomless pit,it takes d grace of God for one to stop once you start,its better not to start at all.If u av kept it till now,why not continue?I believe U've already overcomed the most challenging phase of ur life,that has been my motivation and God too.God bless u.
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 28, 2013
jewelzizi: Sounds like d truth because of d importance men attach to sex in a relationship. Some guys will make it like a threat to d girl dat if u won't gimme sex, den dis relationship can't continue...nd stuffs like dat, but all d same sex was meant for both male nd female to enjoy, money or not.
Husband & wife actually, am nt sayin i'm a saint o, no insults pls
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 28, 2013
Sunshine lady: Show me a guy dat can date a girl witout asking 4 sex & l will show u a pregnant virgin.
I can, a trial wil surely convince u
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 28, 2013
adewasco2k: 99% of guys on this thread are not saying the truth.

The truth is when u filter other minor reasons why a guy wants a girl, it all rolls down to sex.

There are guys who might stay in a relationship without sex but seriously its not easy.

I am an example, I love my girl very well, we started with the no sex thing and I was so cool because I felt like 'c'mon I love her beyond sex' at some point it became not easy, I began giving excuses and all silly things....grin
But was able to still get use to it.

Even if u r dating a girl becoz u love her and wish to marry her, sex is still something you still gonna want, so if a girl thinks that way, bro dnt blame her she gat facts.
D funniest tin is dat if u as a guy do nt ask,dey will eventually demand 4 it somhw somhw, dey want it too,dey jst hv beta control over it
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Thebrightest(m): 5:15pm On Dec 28, 2013
I am even always very shy to talk to girls, and i have never toasted any, not to talk of having sex.
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 28, 2013
Eze Promoe:
As much as I disagree with the stereotype of men, I also disagree with the fact that women hunger for sex at equal rate as men.
An average African girl who've got nothing to do with men (virgins) won't sit down imagining the d1ck of the boy sitting close to her inside her pù**y but the reverse is the case for boys.
I, for example, had my first mind sex when I was 5.
I'm sorry to say this!
@ 5? Hw did u knw, r u sure u were jst 5 then?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by kundi90(m): 5:20pm On Dec 28, 2013
Long story, the question should be why are they trading sex for money?
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 28, 2013
maryhaam: [email][/email]z4nymphomaniac like u said are both gender disorder,to me is like an imprinting on both gender,but the brain should apply some caution on it,we also feel arouse buh not to an unreasonably xtent...atleast we deserve respect ,we also have mood,we have feelingz,there are lots of way than sex,ow many people wil a gurl sex before getting married?treat us like an angel that we are ....team sex not love ,likewise money too buh be responsible
Team sex nt luv or luv nt sex?
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by ezeama1010(m): 5:22pm On Dec 28, 2013
zeemoore: Some ladies think all a guy want is their waist cuz some of u lack self control
Some guys allow their third leg to do the thinking for them leaving their brain in the village
I read some posts made by guys on Nl nd SMH
Some of u bliv with ur money, u can straff any girl u want
Nd as for those girls that think they can av guys @ dia beck nd call 2ru sex, no need to preach, the end will justify the means

Did you just mention 'third leg?' I talk am say them go spoil me for this Nairaland... cry
zeemoore: Some ladies think all a guy want is their waist cuz some of u lack self control
Some guys allow their third leg to do the thinking for them leaving their brain in the village
I read some posts made by guys on Nl nd SMH
Some of u bliv with ur money, u can straff any girl u want
Nd as for those girls that think they can av guys @ dia beck nd call 2ru sex, no need to preach, the end will justify the means

Did you just mention 'third leg?' I talk am say them go spoil me for this Nairaland...
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 28, 2013
@ezeama1010, hahahahahaha. U r already spoilt before coming here:-)
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 28, 2013
Iykeponti: I for don commit suicide long-long time ago,asuming there no women on earth (-,-) guy, dat thing wey women carry too dey sweet, na who no lyke beta thing? cheesy if u takam set trap 4me, na im be say u don get me oo grin but still,women r heartless tongue anyday wey i no chop dat thing, 3 or 4times, i dey be me like to go mad...
Bros mayb u nid help o
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 28, 2013
proxillin: No. But you cant keep a woman without money and sex. Women love sex more than men. They only know how pretend and comport.

A hundred likes....
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by keswagz(m): 5:34pm On Dec 28, 2013
destino24: Op, will you date your girlfriend without sex until marriage??
Most guys won't
Does that mean the guy is just after sex? because to me it does not. i want to have or feel like having sex in a relationship does not mean thats all i want from the relationship, it does not even mean that it 'sex' has become priority in the relationship
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 28, 2013
ezeama1010: Did you just mention 'third leg?' I talk am say them go spoil me for this Nairaland... cry Did you just mention 'third leg?' I talk am say them go spoil me for this Nairaland...
Looool. Comot then if u no wan spoil
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by ademega(m): 6:10pm On Dec 28, 2013
All ds ones are even acceptable , what do we say about man to man and woman to woman relationship ?
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Emekuuss(m): 6:19pm On Dec 28, 2013
crackhaus:
The answer to the question in bold is Yes!
Sex is over-rated, just as money is over-rated, just as falling in love is over-rated, just as death is over-rated...

I could go on and on about things that seem over-rated...
But it still won't change the fact that what men desire most out of a woman is sex, and what women desire most out of a man is protection & comfort.

They know it, we know it...and we all have found a way to co-exist with these truths.
. I would like to know u 4 real. Mail me
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 28, 2013
cutiepie01: i beg u to pls dont give up,I respect ur personality.If u give up now,u'll always want more,pre-marital sex is just like a bottomless pit,it takes d grace of God for one to stop once you start,its better not to start at all.If u av kept it till now,why not continue?I believe U've already overcomed the most challenging phase of ur life,that has been my motivation and God too.God bless u.
mrs holy ghost, wat exactly r u tryin to do? Abeg send him a mail joor.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by joywendy(f): 6:41pm On Dec 28, 2013
why do men feel that money is all a lady wants if u know the answer to that u know the answer to you question!
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by lawrenceunaa: 6:46pm On Dec 28, 2013
kulyie: all ladies want money
u re mistaken dear all lady needs money don't know about your GF but mine isn't that extravagant. I give what she needs (+ve)
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by InvertedHammer: 6:55pm On Dec 28, 2013
/

What's with all these sex sex sex stuff?

A carton of Lavender lotion contains 12 big size bottles of lotion.

..and it costs only $38 in Costco.

That should last any man for 1 year.

..Killing 2 beds with 1 stone----sexual gratification (Goodbye women!) while at the same time building your biceps (Goodbye gym!).

Don't forget to alternate your hands in sessions to ensure equal bicep muscle tone.

#teamJerkoff

\
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by sambussie(m): 7:01pm On Dec 28, 2013
Honestly dis thread is funny cuz it means men get married cuz of sex. If so y is it then dt every girl dreams of getting married & guys don't?
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by mimicue(f): 7:03pm On Dec 28, 2013
Because that's the 1st thing that comes up in their mind once d relationship starts....sex...sex...sex.. That's all guys want and when u don't do..u see them running faster that usain bot grin grin....
Its so bad that nowadays ehn they no wan hear..I'm not doing or shit like that...all of them just addicted to sex

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by sambussie(m): 7:17pm On Dec 28, 2013
Anoda problem is what women wear, its obvious dt women want sex by wht dey wear. How can u be half naked & expect a guy not 2 want sex too? So y r u half naked??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

People Still Pick Phone Calls While Cheating. / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Secondary School Babe After 15 Years Of Dating / My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.