Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? (32292 Views)

When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! / The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom / A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 02, 2014
involve God in everything
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by 185mikel(m): 2:46pm On Aug 02, 2014
whether you play hard to get or easy to get, it will not change what the guy thinks or feels about you? for those of you playing hard to get when your mind really agree to the guy the first time he speak to you. just keep playing your hard game, and before you realise it you will have played out your destined man with unnecessary procedure.

if you want him, it's okay! accept! but everything has to be done accordingly. no fowl play in this journey of relationship until you have found him or her worthy of you and trusted. but if not, you can walk out .
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by elipheleh(m): 2:46pm On Aug 02, 2014
bigemmmybig:

BOSS its not a soon ooo, its already hapening grin

real men like me don't play hard to get. I play hard to keep. hardtoget is for women
I encourage guys to play hard to keep and those that did liked it.
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 02, 2014
koboko69:

Wait...when i come for u. am sure u are team no PM
Exactly smiley

1 Like

Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by InvertedHammer: 2:49pm On Aug 02, 2014
I don't know what century the OP lives in.

This is 2014.

If there is any group playing hard to get, it is the men.

I can't remember the last time I saw a well-rounded dude toasting a lady.

Usually you throw her an invitation... She takes it or leaves it.

Toasting? Na!!!

2 Likes

Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by donem: 2:53pm On Aug 02, 2014
born2fuck: Hard to get ko? Hard to Bleep ni? Let them keep playing and ashawo are collecting available boyfriends, even the few remaining don join gay.
Lol true talk man, d bolded reminds me of Dagrin.
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Raypawer(m): 2:58pm On Aug 02, 2014
OK.. let them keep playing
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by koboko69: 3:06pm On Aug 02, 2014
Almeria: Exactly smiley

There should be a way around that wink give me one chance....then Ban me if i dont measure up grin
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by kepal99(m): 3:12pm On Aug 02, 2014
I really dnt av tym fr dt sha, d moment u start playing hard to get dt moment d love changes 2 like and gradually dislike buh nt hate. Av gt a frnd tho, he still follows up buh he gets someoneelse, d moment d difficult girl accepts and he gets down wt her, he introduces d oda girl just like a well written script...
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by mcino: 3:13pm On Aug 02, 2014
GreatPeople: Truth be told, most cheap things ain't good and most good things ain't cheap. From time immemorial till thy kingdom come, like hunger for food and water, man's desire to marry a beautiful intelligent wife will always be. Even now, modern guy sees his wife as a won trophy (Haven chased her with other contestants for a reasonable period, won her Love, paid her bride price and married her, he shows off his beautiful wife). Bottom line: Playing hard to get reasonably long enough always pays off, especially for beautiful intelligent girls. The harder he tried before he got you, the more he'll value you.
It is a lie. I have ample evidence to disprove your assertion. Naturally, I am attracted to brain and not beauty. There is a lady I met in my first year and she played hard to get till I was in my third year. All the while, I thought she was a virgin until she followed me home one night. I was so disappointed and I didn't hide it. Then came excuses of toilet infection and all the other nonsense. Bottom line is that after three years, I discovered that it was poo that had been giving me tough time and the result was heart break. Till date she had not forgiven me. My wife is an angel and a piece of brain. Nothing was hidden from the first day. We dated for eight years. Before we met, I had seven girl friends that I was bleeping and managing very well and was even willing to join more, but all had to stop after her. She met all those girls and in each case I would explain to her. During my NYSC, I met another piece of brain who did not hesitate to open up her feelings. I did not want to hurt my wife, so I dodged her even with very impressive credentials. she is a good girl too, with a first class brain, but I already had a commitment somewhere and didn't want to default. If I wanted I would bleep her the first day, because she was all over me. Guess what? I had sex with my wife on our first date. And.....? Neither my wife who is concluding her PhD in Pharmaceutical Microbiology nor the other girl who just got wedded in Canada and studied on scholarship (also best graduating in her uni, best in Jamb, etc) is of compromised quality.

3 Likes

Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Genea(f): 3:17pm On Aug 02, 2014
onirugbon1:

U never talk as e dey do you. Career woman but you have time to play around? grin
wetin do u now eeehn,must u see d oda meaning of my text ni......nawa ooooo
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Genea(f): 3:18pm On Aug 02, 2014
martolux: he he he he...laugh won komot my trouser ooo lwkmt
lol
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by fubbyy(m): 3:21pm On Aug 02, 2014
GreatPeople: Truth be told, most cheap things ain't good and most good things ain't cheap. From time immemorial till thy kingdom come, like hunger for food and water, man's desire to marry a beautiful intelligent wife will always be. Even now, modern guy sees his wife as a won trophy (Haven chased her with other contestants for a reasonable period, won her Love, paid her bride price and married her, he shows off his beautiful wife). Bottom line: Playing hard to get reasonably long enough always pays off, especially for beautiful intelligent girls. The harder he tried before he got you, the more he'll value you.
na lie, the harder he tries the lesser the feelings and the higher the urge to phuck her
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Genea(f): 3:24pm On Aug 02, 2014
godG:

This got me cracked up. cheesy Not all men are distractions. It is just safe to say you have not seen the right one. My dear, whether career or not, one man go still shine your Kongo.
lol iffa catch u
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 02, 2014
Playing hard to get...playing easy to get..bottom line. We are all players.

Personally I don't value ladies that come too easy. If the chase is tasking. The more prized Is the kill.

the satisfaction you get from eating a rabbit you caught and one you bought ain't the same.
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by henryobinna(m): 3:28pm On Aug 02, 2014
customadeboye: THE NIGERIA CUSTOM SERVICE (NCS) is currently giving out
impounded vehicle at affordable auction prize,1st HAND
TOKUNBO CARS, never been used in Nigeria.
These cars were seized as a result of illegal importation
into the country; They are readily available in give-away
price
This car are in seme border ports in Nigeria Awaiting
removal by Clearance.
NAME: ADEBOYE JOHNSON (PUBLIC RELATION
OFFICER OF NIGERIA CUSTOM,SEME BORDER COMMAND)
CONTACT NUMBER: +234-803-859-2548
CONTACT ADDRESS-:2025A Badagry Express
Way,Operation 2-Enforcement office(ZONE A),SEME
BORDER COMMAND (boundary between Nigeria and
Cotonou,seme border port),Lagos,Nigeria.
OFFICE MAILING ADDRESS-:customadeboye@g
mail.com
CARS AVAILABLE
CAR MAKE CAR MODEL PRICE LIMIT
TOYOTA CAMRY #200000-600000
COROLLA #200000-700000
AVALON #250000-750000
HIGHLANDER #350000-1000000
VENZA #400000-12000000
LAND CRUISER #350000-1000000
NISSAN ALL MODELS #20000-950000
LAND ROVER ALL MODEL #400000-1250000
BMW ALL MODEL #300000-800000
MERCEDES BENZ ALL MODEL #300000-85000
HEAVY DUTY TRAILERS AND TRUCK AT AFFORDABLE PRIZE
and lots more………
ALL BUYERS SHOULD NOTE THAT BUYING OF NIGERIA
AUCTION VEHICLES HAS NO COMPLICATIONS WHAT SO
EVER,SINCE ALL THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS WILL BE
HANDED OVER TO CUSTOMERS TO AVOID SUCH
INDIVIDUAL BUYING FOR HIS/HER PERSONAL USE
All new buyer should make a scan copy of the following to
customadeboye@gmail.com:-
a. National id card, international passport or driver's
license.
b. Local Gov. of origin certificate.
c. Birth certificate.
d. A colored passport photograph. (for warehouse permit)
Regards from (NCS)
you mad?
somebody ban this guy.

2 Likes

Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Danhumprey: 3:28pm On Aug 02, 2014
Almeria: this is called space booking cheesy
And you've contacted that childish virus called "space booking"? Smh. You are better than this.
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by godG: 3:29pm On Aug 02, 2014
Genea: lol iffa catch u

Isn't it true? smiley Pleasant afternoon.
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by zicoraads: 3:33pm On Aug 02, 2014
careema: hard to get or no hard to get, just pray for a guy that appreciates you. just be yourself. i have a friend of mine get married to a girl he had sex with the first day they met in NYSC camp. their 8 years anniversary was a month ago. he said he thanks his stars he didnt think her cheap cos she is one of the best things in his life
I am confused. You mean the first day in camp? Woah!!! That nigger is sharp. The second I stepped foot in camp, I became angry till I left. Shitty hole!

1 Like

Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by jaryeh(m): 3:39pm On Aug 02, 2014
.....some girls ehn...later when man pikin don bone, them go con come back dey give you eye...mtcheew!

If you tell me nonsense enh, na bye bye, ah no get time for chasing....
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 02, 2014
fubbyy: na lie, the harder he tries the lesser the feelings and the higher the urge to phuck her
grin Chai, nairaland ooo cheesy cheesy grin Is that your own theory? That's bad boys theory cheesy
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 02, 2014
Nice one OP! For me playing hard to get is fun, I naturally enjoy playing a lot of games, so wth not? Not afraid to tell a guy I like him, um I should stop here. smiley Honestly it all depends on the persons involved and their personalities!
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 02, 2014
zicoraads: I am confused. You mean the first day in camp? Woah!!! That nigger is sharp. The second I stepped foot in camp, I became angry till I left. Shitty hole!
Which NYSC CAMP was that?
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Keky(m): 3:42pm On Aug 02, 2014
evegran: Nice one OP! For me playing hard to get is fun, I naturally enjoy playing a lot of games, so wth not? Not afraid to tell a guy I like him, um I should stop here. smiley Honestly it all depends on the persons involved and their personalities!

Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 02, 2014
evegran: Nice one OP! For me playing hard to get is fun, I naturally enjoy playing a lot of games, so wth not? Not afraid to tell a guy I like him, um I should stop here. smiley Honestly it all depends on the persons involved and their personalities!
Please say more.
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 02, 2014
Danhumprey: And you've contacted that childish virus called "space booking"? Smh. You are better than this.
Lol what do u expect tongue
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by zicoraads: 3:46pm On Aug 02, 2014
Joenice: Which NYSC CAMP was that?
Black Gold, Kaduna.
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by udemzyudex(m): 3:49pm On Aug 02, 2014
1miccza:

Bros you dey even give three attempts,you form for me,na on to the next one oo,no time to check time @ allllllll!!!!!!!!!
grin
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Genea(f): 3:49pm On Aug 02, 2014
godG:

Isn't it true? smiley Pleasant afternoon.
no its not
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Danhumprey: 3:50pm On Aug 02, 2014
Almeria: Lol what do u expect tongue
Tell me,what have you gain from that?undecided
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 02, 2014
zicoraads: Black Gold, Kaduna.
Lol...that's bleeping camp, man. grin
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 02, 2014
maximunimpact: Most girls dat I run I s3x dem on our 1st date.........as e dey hot, d moment she says no to it, dats d end........d gudnews is dat 90% of my girls open dia legs 4 me to enter d 1st day, n dats hw it works. For d rest 10% dat said no, I delete dia number imediately(no time) and few day later dey will call, n I will ask ''who calling pls''? Her response will be like, so u don't av my number again..... I will giv her gist dat I changed my fon, frm dia I will re-establish d toasting, next day she is on my bed, case closed, 100% accomplished. Bottom line all girls have fish brain!
badoo! Baddest guy dat ever liveth. U go born ur own pickin ooo and guys will surely play with them d way u played with other people's kids.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Picture Of A Nairalander, Join Him In The Celebration. / Gay Couple Adopt A 3-Year-Old Girl (Photos) / I'm in love with a girl at my workplace.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.