Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? (39158 Views)

Marriage proposal that Sent A Lady under the table (Photos, Video) / Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor / After Breakup: Who Gets The Engagement Ring? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by MrCork: 8:59pm On Aug 31, 2014
..aint those Homebase Nigeria made rings suppose to make people disappear? ....saw this in a Nigeria movie undecided

1 Like

Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 31, 2014
MrCork:

angry

Lol what did I do this time?
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by WoodcrestMayor(m): 9:00pm On Aug 31, 2014
You can say dat again grin
Time waits for no woman man
OliverPin: my bro you no talk lie. I know many who'll marry even without ring.
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by DonaldGenes(m): 9:01pm On Aug 31, 2014
avuekwe: I don't want any again, just go and see my parents finish. Do the right thing , that's my own.
Srr your parents for what ni?
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by MrCork: 9:01pm On Aug 31, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol what did I do this time?

..u said i cant spell angry

1 Like

Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 31, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol ill pay for the wedding and dress and all that good stuff.
As long as he gets the rings
Story...buy the ring urself...he'll do the rest. Wedding was hot...marriage is cold.
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 31, 2014
MrCork:

..u said i cant spell angry

Lol Awh I'm sorry
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 31, 2014
ferdimako:
Story...buy the ring urself...he'll do the rest. Wedding was hot...marriage is cold.

Lol hell no. He has to buy the ring.
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 31, 2014
InvertedHammer:

Yep..it has come to that. Outside of children, name one benefit of marriage to men in the long run.

Name one benefit of marriage to women in the long run.
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by calobinna(m): 9:06pm On Aug 31, 2014
MrsBreezy:

So what will you use?
a stick of weed would do
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by calobinna(m): 9:07pm On Aug 31, 2014
MrsBreezy:

So what will you use?
a stick of weed would do
#mileycyrusStyle
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by MrCork: 9:07pm On Aug 31, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol Awh I'm sorry

....aiiiight. .appology accepted! angry

1 Like

Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 31, 2014
MrCork:

....aiiiight. .appology accepted! angry

Why u still angry tho?
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 31, 2014
calobinna: a stick of weed would do
#mileycyrusStyle

Lol I doubt miley would accept that... more like Molly wink
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by LadyH(f): 9:08pm On Aug 31, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol really? So you'd propose with anything...even cheap diamond :O.
he cud use a ring made from wafer biscuit's wrapper, I don't mind. The ring is merely but an accessory. The sincere love is all I wanna have. grin

1 Like

Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 31, 2014
LadyH: he cud use a ring made from wafer biscuit's wrapper, I don't mind. The ring is merely but an accessory. The sincere love is all I wanna have. grin

Mhm yeah lol but he can still love you sincerely and buy you Tiffany and Co
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by MrCork: 9:11pm On Aug 31, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Why u still angry tho?

...my guy too my range out all day and not yet back...i missed a date coz of him angry
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Taiye4Christ(m): 9:12pm On Aug 31, 2014
dania30:
Choi! Monitoring spirit shocked. Werin u dy find for this thread
Just passing by when I heard your voice and decided to take a peep.

Btw, will this do the magic?

Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 31, 2014
my engagement ring can cost N100 but my wedding ring must be expensive because u wear it for a long time and if it not original after some time the ring will start looking as if it was made by a panel beater. looking Rusty and Ugly
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 31, 2014
MrCork:

...my guy too my range out all day and not yet back...i missed a date coz of him angry

Lol Awh well since you're "fine boy no pimples" I'm sure she'd do another time...

Doesn't your friend have his own?
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by MrCork: 9:15pm On Aug 31, 2014
...anyways..mrs breezy...i will get u engagement ring from arg0s tomorrow ....and may be i will marry u next week! angry

1 Like

Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 31, 2014
MrCork: ...anyways..mrs breezy...i will get u engagement ring from arg0s tomorrow ....and may be i will marry u next week! angry

Argos haha I have the catalogue... no thanks undecided
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by WoodcrestMayor(m): 9:16pm On Aug 31, 2014
Datz his happy face cheesy
MrsBreezy:

Why u still angry tho?
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by obiscolly(m): 9:17pm On Aug 31, 2014
Doesn't have to be too cheap, at least to show that you care enough about her. However, the priority shouldn't be on how expensive the ring is. I think love is more important. The ring is merely symbolic.
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 31, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: Datz his happy face cheesy

Lol I honestly think it is...
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by omolizzy(f): 9:19pm On Aug 31, 2014
zubby29: hahhaha.na who need am pass.lol.so my ? still stand yes or no? lol

Omo u fine o. Even if I wan follow u ladies too plenty haba na only u.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by MrCork: 9:20pm On Aug 31, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol Awh well since you're "fine boy no pimples" I'm sure she'd do another time...

Doesn't your friend have his own?

...he is a pilot...he drives my ride only if he is in London for few days...the boy is always clampin ms style angry

1 Like

Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by MrCork: 9:21pm On Aug 31, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Argos haha I have the catalogue... no thanks undecided

..and u not a gold digger?..wots wrong wit argis? undecided

1 Like

Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 31, 2014
MrCork:

...he is a pilot...he drives my ride only if he is in London for few days...the boy is always clampin ms style angry

Lol jeez he should totally buy his own... obviously being the generous Londoner you are u can give him your 20008 car and buy your self a maserati
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by dania30(f): 9:23pm On Aug 31, 2014
Taiye4Christ:
Just passing by when I heard your voice and decided to take a peep.

Btw, will this do the magic?
Yea or these wink

1 Like

Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 31, 2014
MrCork:

..and u not a gold digger?..wots wrong wit argis? undecided

Lol it's tacky.
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Fourwinds: 9:28pm On Aug 31, 2014
samtol4: Hope you are not among those that values the wedding ceremony and the ring than the marriage itself! I can count up to 5ladies who have been engaged with rings for 2 to 5years still waiting for wedding date!Don't worry your man will buy your engagement ring (ABA market) lol
pray for a good marriage(a stable one) not all dis crap of d type of engagement ring or d cost...dis is where wisdom is lacking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing / What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? / Man Prostrates To His Fiancee's Mum After Marriage Proposal (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.