Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,711 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? (39148 Views)

Marriage proposal that Sent A Lady under the table (Photos, Video) / Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor / After Breakup: Who Gets The Engagement Ring? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 31, 2014
MrCork:

...ok u no wot?... Ther is a big boy shop in London we call Argos....it's equivilent to street markets u people hav ther in Nigeria...but it's more posh. I will get u a nice engagement right for about £30. ..so we can be cool

Lol Argos are u Tryin to be funny... u might as well say Mr price..

1 Like

Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 31, 2014
MrCork:

angry

Frowny frowny smiley
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by MrCork: 3:44pm On Aug 31, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol Argos are u Tryin to be funny... u might as well say Mr price..

..so u want to compares London Argos to the stores u hav in Nigeria?.... Where u people sell life chicken and life cow and television in the same room?.... Sweeery plis quit tryin to impress me...u not looookin good ( no ooofense) angry

1 Like

Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 31, 2014
MrCork:

..so u want to compares London Argos to the stores u hav in Nigeria?.... Where u people sell life chicken and life cow and television in the same room?.... Sweeery plis quit tryin to impress me...u not looookin good ( no ooofense) angry

Lol yeah totes. Y'all have Mr price in England... liery Shiite. Lol you're the type of guy to shop in primark. So you'd obviously know

1 Like

Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 31, 2014
MrCork:

Lol yeah totes. Y'all have Mr price in England... liery Shiite. Lol you're the type of guy to shop in primark. So you'd obviously know.
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Apitch(m): 3:59pm On Aug 31, 2014
Abeg we know say una 2 dey England, guy that ur chyking skills is old, simply ask for her digits make we rest for here HABA!!!

4 Likes

Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by MrCork: 4:06pm On Aug 31, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol yeah totes. Y'all have Mr price in England... liery Shiite. Lol you're the type of guy to shop in primark. So you'd obviously know.

....ok...let's cut the bull s****. ...u want me? Right?...ask nicely and am yors....or is that too much to ask?! angry

1 Like

Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 31, 2014
MrCork:

....ok...let's cut the bull s****. ...u want me? Right?...ask nicely and am yors....or is that too much to ask?! angry

Lol not with that attitude I don't.

Hahaha I don't ask for men.
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by MrCork: 4:58pm On Aug 31, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol not with that attitude I don't.

Hahaha I don't ask for men.

...ok sweeery, if u ever get the chance to visit London uk Peckam from Nigeria,,, I will take u to a great tourist place we call trafalgua square...u will lovit....u can take nice pictures wit pigeon & parrot standing on yor head. smiley
:

1 Like

Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 31, 2014
MrCork:

...ok sweeery, if u ever get the chance to visit London uk Peckam from Nigeria,,, I will take u to a great tourist place we call trafalgua square...u will lovit....u can take nice pictures wit pigeon & parrot standing on yor head.

...u people normally enjoy such things..u will lovit
angry
:

Lol the second you learn to spell where you're supposedly live ill take the next Ryanair flight.
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by MrCork: 5:09pm On Aug 31, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol the second you learn to spell where you're supposedly live ill take the next Ryanair flight.

angry

1 Like

Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 31, 2014
MrCork:

angry

It's not everyday frown smiley
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Atmmachine(m): 5:53pm On Aug 31, 2014
MrCork:

angry

My nigga..
I'm sorry to say this.

YOU'RE A FOOL

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by MrCork: 6:15pm On Aug 31, 2014
Atmmachine:

My nigga..
I'm sorry to say this.

YOU'RE A FOOL

..ok.bro am not sure if yor pregnant but did i sleep wit yor wife? ...do i no u?...u angry? undecided

1 Like

Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Atmmachine(m): 6:22pm On Aug 31, 2014
MrCork:

..ok.bro am not sure if yor pregnant but did i sleep wit yor wife? ...do i no u?...u angry? undecided

Your post annoys me
No offense, bro
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Eyop: 7:40pm On Aug 31, 2014
avuekwe:

Lol, na so u go talk, see how many female followers u get. U wan make dem pour me acid?
cheesy grin grin
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Eyop: 7:42pm On Aug 31, 2014
jashar: Choi OP. You just reminded me. I don't care if my gown is #2000 or if the whole ceremony costs #3000,but that ring ehn must come from only 3 jewellers.
1.Tacori.
2.Cartier.
3.Tiffany.
That's all.grin

You go wait tire be that...lol

1 Like

Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Eyop: 7:43pm On Aug 31, 2014
priest2u: @op some women dont care about the ring thing, I propose to my fiancee without ring and she was so happy. Later I got her a cheap ring of 80,000 naira , she even sleeps with the ring on her finger lol. so its love that matters. my 2kobo.
shocked shocked you can #80,000 naira worth of ring cheap Or you meant #8000 cheesy
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 31, 2014
avuekwe: I don't want any again, just go and see my parents finish. Do the right thing , that's my own.
av u gotten any ring before? gist us na.
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Vicotex(m): 7:45pm On Aug 31, 2014
lets talk about this

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 31, 2014
if I hear say the ring no expensive eh! watch what I did on www.pakogirl..com
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Raypawer(m): 7:49pm On Aug 31, 2014
nop! do it according to your pocket
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Abduletudaye(m): 7:50pm On Aug 31, 2014
I think this question is for the ladies tho'. Me don't care bout the quality.
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Funjosh(m): 7:50pm On Aug 31, 2014
MrsBreezy: Question - Engagement rings, how many of you actually care about how much it costs.. Or is it about the thought of him actually getting the band telling you he wants to spend the rest of your life with you. Which is it ( appearance or love? ?)

How do you expect me to know lipsrsealed
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 31, 2014
sisipelebe: av u gotten any ring before? gist us na.
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by dania30(f): 7:51pm On Aug 31, 2014
jashar: Choi OP. You just reminded me. I don't care if my gown is #2000 or if the whole ceremony costs #3000,but that ring ehn must come from only 3 jewellers.
1.Tacori.
2.Cartier.
3.Tiffany.
That's all.grin
Sis ur head dy dere abeg! U said it all grin

1 Like

Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by irishCream: 7:51pm On Aug 31, 2014
avuekwe: I don't want any again, just go and see my parents finish. Do the right thing , that's my own.

U don't want any again...shld we conclude u've gotten one b4 and it didn't work out? grin

#jusCurious babie

@topic I luv quality things.it doesn't have to be the most expensive.if my man don't luv quality things I find ways to initiate him into dat wid dat he'll knw wat to get 4me den
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 31, 2014
Funjosh:

How do you expect me to know lipsrsealed

I figured if you did know you wouldn't comment... undecided
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 31, 2014
Vicotex: lets talk about this

God Forbid!!!
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 31, 2014
See as girls dey make mouth grin for naija wey men no gree wan marry one gal go kan dey wait for diamond ring grin grin grin ok oooooooo Good luck to yall. Haha
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 31, 2014
I don't care about the whole 'Engagement' saga. If you wanna marry me, just meet ma parents and do the necessary tinx ...

The heart that gives is the most important thing to me.

I had a very expensive engagement ring that I could count the no of times I wore it, finally it was stolen while I was serving, took me a lot of time to recover from its loss. So, I don't care about expensive rings anymore abeg...

This our country isn't even safe, before they cut off my fingers with the ring.

3 Likes

Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 31, 2014
OliverPin: See as girls dey make mouth grin for naija wey men no gree wan marry one gal go kan dey wait for diamond ring grin grin grin ok oooooooo Good luck to yall. Haha

Lol so basically we shouldn't marry a Nigerian?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? / All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing / Man Prostrates To His Fiancee's Mum After Marriage Proposal (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.