Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? (46491 Views)

10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady / 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Jbluv55(m): 1:27pm On Sep 04, 2014
Tallesty1: You are wrong my bro, very wrong and it is obvious that you haven't dated a girl that made the first move. I have been with two of them and the experience was not a good one. They port anytime they like especially when they see someone that is better than you.
Hmmmmm......words about fire from a man who has gotten burnt before as a child coolcoolcool.

Nice one bro smiley.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 04, 2014
marieolae: it pain u?

Why? If you no get work, cum make I fhuck you.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Xmen149(m): 1:28pm On Sep 04, 2014
Its a thing of the mind,..ppl chat ppl everyday
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 04, 2014
Elantracey:

I don't know why I've been a little bit harsh these days , just thank your stars that I couldn't type what came first to my mind .
no mind am oo. Na because she fine pass I'm babe even wit her face covered tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by tayoxx(m): 1:46pm On Sep 04, 2014
d guy Don hang boot...like say e prick dey wear boot. ....e for just talk say I don hang prick...

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Tallesty1(m): 1:51pm On Sep 04, 2014
Xcapist: @OP, oh c'mon, this is just one isolated occurrence and it is by no means sufficient evidence to draw a general conclusion about NL guys. I checked your dp and... my oh my! I dare you to try wooing me and I'll show you how wrong your generalization is! wink and how wrong the that guy is too... His being icy is uncalled for. If one doesn't share a mutual attraction there's absolutely nothing wrong in letting her know, but it's the approach that draws the line between being a boy and a man, what does it cost the guy to put her down nicely? I guess some boys are just jerks that will always descend so low to feed their cheap egos are the expensive of hurting other people's feelings and thats sad. Kpele! And better luck next time.
You sayundecided

I'll advice you not to rush into adulthood because it is not fun. It is churlish to speak ill of other people just to prove that you are better than them.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 04, 2014
@op you mean some guys here so shakara na wahoo
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 04, 2014
marieolae: Wow as fine as u are.. Dese guys are mad ooo
where is the proof she's fine? angry

No be by fineness only sef.
Btw she lyht skin? angry
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 04, 2014
I don't think it's very difficult, I have been wooing onirugbon1 and its been going fine wink

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 04, 2014
tayoxx: d guy Don hang boot...like say e prick dey wear boot. ....e for just talk say I don hang prick...
Pric.k kwa ? On this thread

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 04, 2014
firstEVA: I don't think it's very difficult, I have been wooing onirugbon1 and its been going fine wink
Lucky you grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by marieolae(f): 2:43pm On Sep 04, 2014
Funnicator:
where is the proof she's fine? angry

No be by fineness only sef.
Btw she lyht skin? angry
check out her dp
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 04, 2014
firstEVA: I don't think it's very difficult, I have been wooing onirugbon1 and its been going fine wink

Absolutely fine. kiss

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 04, 2014
Tallesty1: You sayundecided

I'll advice you not to rush into adulthood because it is not fun. It is churlish to speak i'll of other people just to prove that you are better than them.

well, thanks for the advice. But I don't see the fun part in hurting other people except you're some sadistic prick. And sorry for speaking 'i'll' of you, I'm certainly not better than you. I still don't think she deserve that treatment and I believe a nicer world, where people take in to account how their actions may affect other people, is a better place to live. Once again my apologies bro.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 04, 2014
Is the OP that desperate?
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by tayoxx(m): 2:52pm On Sep 04, 2014
3cycle:
Pric.k kwa ? On this thread
yeske. ...jokes apart sha..I admire your courage. ...some girls go just dey die in silence Cus they can't express dem selves...

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Tallesty1(m): 3:03pm On Sep 04, 2014
Xcapist:
well, thanks for the advice. But I don't see the fun part in hurting other people except you're some sadistic prick.
If being honest hurts then so be it.
Xcapist: And sorry for speaking ill of you, I'm certainly not better than you. I still don't think she deserve that treatment and I believe a nicer world, where people take in to account how their actions may affect other people, is a better place to live. Once again my apologies bro.
It was a simple question that needed an honest answer and a direct one was given so speak not of the things you don't know.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by tidymaster(m): 3:07pm On Sep 04, 2014
lol....sorry dear. Maybe he is hooked already smiley
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by slap1(m): 3:07pm On Sep 04, 2014
3cycle:
You can say that again.
He told me to try someone else, how can I when he killed the energy in me with his response
Eiyaah. Nwanyi oma!
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by bosun11(m): 3:09pm On Sep 04, 2014
3cycle:
The wooing was an open one

The link or ibelieveunot..............
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by newacca: 3:09pm On Sep 04, 2014
grin cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Eyop: 3:09pm On Sep 04, 2014
3cycle:
The wooing was an open one

why woo a guy in public? Can't you send pm and discuss privately? Some guys are shy so you never can say cheesy grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by bosun11(m): 3:11pm On Sep 04, 2014
3cycle:
Who is discussing money here?
We are Discussing guys being so difficult To woo remember?

you probably wooed the wrong guy or maybe he felt it was weird for you to do that in the first place............. grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 04, 2014
3cycle: As a lady, sometimes I come across great post by a guy and I fall in love immediately. Most times I try to ignore the poster but I do Remember The username so I summon the courage to follow him and see if I can strike an online conversation before I send a pm but I never succeed. sad

Just yesterday a young tall guy on Nairaland from Enugu state gave me an all time blow when it was obvious I was trying to woo him, he started with iyanga and walah he ignored me completelyonly for somebody to call me names for making my intention known. cry
To make matters worst his response was "I don hang boot since last year"
Who says that to a lady bikonu

Do we really have gentlemen on Nairaland?
Can a guy reply pm's of a girl with an open mind?
What are the chances of starting an e romance if a lady were to be the innitiator?
Seun is it possible for us to chat with a nairalander without a third party involved?

You just registered on July and you are looking for date on Nairaland cool na so spinster hood desperate you reach.

On another note, an in Enugu and am the type of guy you want just that I no carry big kpekus, the thing just dey 7.3 inches long and 3cm thick.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by slap1(m): 3:13pm On Sep 04, 2014
rozzay: No no no! Mbanu I can't bliv dis, isn't dat u on ur profile. 3cycle its unbelievable wat guy would ignore a damsel like u. I don vex(shakes braid ina kolomental style). Oya mention dier names for me*brings out my koboko*
Were nwayo jor! Iga egbu mmadu?
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Superstar007(m): 3:13pm On Sep 04, 2014
The guy too mussh.
Wetin be hin moniker make I send am 1k richard card grin tongue
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Andyblaze: 3:14pm On Sep 04, 2014
grin grin
DonaldGenes:

I guess that guy in question is Andyblaze right, shy I say that is because the response is symptomatic of his handwork lol
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 04, 2014
Black pple are d opposite of white pple so suck it up

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by bunmioguns(m): 3:16pm On Sep 04, 2014
[size=15pt]I AM AVAILABLE NAIRALAND CHICS[/size]
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Enasco1(m): 3:16pm On Sep 04, 2014
Hmmmmm, Naija guys be like. " Am a handsome dude, she dy trip 4 me, bla bla bla!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 04, 2014
vizkiz: you never tried wooing Mrcock. Did you? undecided

Believe me, he'll say yes if you are lightskinned grin

MrCock is just closet homosexual grin , but am sure guys here would appreciate meeting you, assuming you are straight forward and real. So many pple pretending on NL.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by hensben(m): 3:18pm On Sep 04, 2014
i know the purpose of this thread

*watching from afar*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? / He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family / 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.