Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,237 members, 7,825,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

On Nigerian Women And (lack Of) Future Ambition - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / On Nigerian Women And (lack Of) Future Ambition (37093 Views)

Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition / Is Prior Behavior Is A Good Predictor Of Future Behavior? / Nigerian Women And Their Abundance Of Future Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On Nigerian Women And (lack Of) Future Ambition by Nobody: 12:35am On Sep 23, 2014
fightforchange1:

Huh??
R u serious?
Lmao.
biko u dont mention the F on NL cheesy trust me i have been crucified for it grin
Re: On Nigerian Women And (lack Of) Future Ambition by chamboy(m): 12:37am On Sep 23, 2014
If u do a rough stat on this thread, u would see that Most Females n Males that support the Op r not in Nigeria...
Re: On Nigerian Women And (lack Of) Future Ambition by Emmalot121(m): 12:40am On Sep 23, 2014
shymexx:

Lmao...you're obviously a troll. I know naija women wear a trad called, "wrapper" - but "woman wrapper" is definitely a new one. So, you mean I wrap myself around women, no? Well, I'm not gay - I do this thing whenever I need to. You mad, bro? undecided

It's a woman's world - and women make life. Men came from women, and women make all the rules...they just need to understand how powerful they're.
grin grin grin .You tickle me.Women rule? Did you know that feminism is more than 'liberation.' It helps to break marrages, control population through abortion, provide enough foetus for experiment in USA (search Google) ,promote lesbianism and make marriages less desirable.If feminism were to be much needed,it would have broken out a long time ago.To butress my point, look at all feminist striken countries,who dominates the political system?Its men.Yet laws to assist women in having good divorce are in these countries .All this things are supported by big men,to break marriages,promote homosexuals, reduce population e.t.c. Shine your eyes, it is a man's world, and always will. KNOW YOUR STAND AND STOP GIVING YOURSELF UNDUE MERITS, JUST TO BE HAPPY, FEMINISM IS PROUDLY SPONSORED, THE SPONSORS NEED ONE THING; YOUR FAMILY. http://www.google.com/m?q=Rockefeller+and+feminism

1 Like

Re: On Nigerian Women And (lack Of) Future Ambition by Emmalot121(m): 12:44am On Sep 23, 2014
fightforchange1:

I do not exist on the same world u live in!!!
Then you must be a slave in the white man's land grin. It makes you in no way better than me,does it? Have this link http://www.google.com/m?q=Rockefeller+and+feminism
Re: On Nigerian Women And (lack Of) Future Ambition by fightforchange1(f): 12:53am On Sep 23, 2014
Emmalot121: You called it 'breeding' shocked . WOMEN(proud of motherhood) are many in Nigeria,you value them not.It is when you go to USA and Australia, where they eat and drink feminism, that is when you begin to value them. Our ability to manage the RAW women we have, and make them who we want is what makes us a man.SWALLOW YOUR WORDS. angry

That dont mske u a man.
It doesnt
Treating a woman like an equal....
Anybody u love should b seen as an equal.
Re: On Nigerian Women And (lack Of) Future Ambition by KMB: 12:55am On Sep 23, 2014
safarigirl: If you're one who has stayed within the female hostel of any Nigerian University, you'll find that most of it's occupants share similar hopes and dreams- and no, it's not to excel in their chosen career paths.

One of the lecturers in my school aptly described women as 'a waste of education'...no, it wasn't an insult, it was just stating the obvious. You find a woman who has hustled through primary, secondary and University education. One who looked set to be a force to reckon with in the world of business or law or medicine, I mean a female with straight A's and you think Nigerian women may be getting things right, only to follow her back to her hostel and hear these heart-breaking words:

"Omo, after school na to find husband marry remain."

In the real sense of the word this is translated to:

"After school, I'll fling my degee inside one iron box in my dad's storeroom, find a perfect mugu that will put a ring on my finger, buy me a car, set up a boutique/beauty saloon for me and all I have to do to get this is spread my legs for him and push out little people with his DNA"

Nigerian women view marriage the same way hustling Nigerian men view the US Green Card- an avenue to escape life's troubles. So in the same way you find 23 year old Nigerian men marrying 56 year old American women, you find young, promising women relegated to some man's priority list.

I don't think most Nigerian women realise that nobody wants to get attached to a leech. If you allow some Nigerian women, they would even want their husbands to carry the babies and birth them as well. And when you ask why they don't want to build wealth with a man, you hear:

"I've already suffered in my father's house. I don't want to continue suffering in my husband's house"

Now unless you're getting married to a no-good leech like yourself, there is no reason why building wealth with a man should be termed 'suffering'

Even on Sun Newspaper's 'Beauty Of The Week' it's the same thing.

Future Ambition: Getting Married And Having Kids

If you think God put you on this earth to make a liability of yourself, you need to think again. There is more to life than being someone's baby mama. There is a purpose for getting an education that lies beyond being able to speak good english whenever you and your man attend social functions

Nigerian women need to sit down and re-evaluate their lives. God sent you to assist a man, not to add to his problems. Men appreciate women who can think for themselves, who want to contribute to the family (and I don't mean churning out kids). There is nothing more endearing than a smart woman who views men as companions rather than money bags.

Don't waste the education your parents worked so hard to provide for you. Break the stereotype, Nigerian women should be more than gold-digging leeches. If the likes of Oby Ezekwesili, Joke Silva, NOI can be successful career women as well as wives and mothers, then we all need to dust up our certificates and CVs and have proper future ambitions.

God Bless You...and don't take this the wrong way grin

It's a shame but so true
Re: On Nigerian Women And (lack Of) Future Ambition by dokunbam(m): 12:55am On Sep 23, 2014
sheniqua:

You see what I just alluded to
The yahoo boy is working and the girl is not
Now we know what you folks mean by working hard
I hear una

I dont understand you,

I work hard to get my money, I know what i mean by work hard(am an IT guy) but i always let them understand the meaning of hard work, not u come shake body dey take money.

I will give oo but with time i will let u understand that you must do something and make something meaningful out of it. and if you dont change... angry

Thats wen u add value to yourself, the people around you and the society. yahoo boys dont care that, they fuork u and leave u

1 Like

Re: On Nigerian Women And (lack Of) Future Ambition by Nobody: 1:02am On Sep 23, 2014
In as much as i would want to pursue my career and have my own things, but i still respect women who decide to stay at home and take care of their families. Most of them get to do what most career driven women cannot do,
-go for their kid's sports games regularly to support
-have enough time to make meals for her family herself
-teaching her own children how to do their house chores
-help her kids with their homework, assignments and projects frequently
The little (or rather insignificant as other people would put it) they do might not mean a lot to other people but they play a major role in upbringing of their children.

I was raised by a woman who worked a 40hr week but sometimes she had to put in a little more effort to get promoted. She never came to any of my school events i participated in and i wont lie a part of me felt neglected when i saw other "housewives" cheering and supporting their kids. One time she drove me to school late and i was disqualified in javelin. This is one thing i was really good at (in athletics) and for weeks i hated her because i felt she had sabotaged me simply because she couldn't put her work down and drive me to school on time. Sometimes i would stay up until 11pm (i was still in primary school then) helping my mum "sort out her work" sometimes that would be the only mum-and-daughter time we spent for weeks.

Its sad most people now think that it all has to be about making money and splitting bills. No one ever thinks of the impact on the kids, so long he/she goes to school on a full stomach then he/she is good to go. People now have their heads wrapped "a woman has to fit her financial responsibilities too otherwise she is not human" and the needs of those little people (the children)who make up part if the family are completely forgotten. Yes u can have a maid, nanny and a cook to handled the kitchen and the kids, but their upbringing will never be the same as that of a child bought up and taught almost everything by her own mother.

These days you find out that female children would rather confide in the maid or the cook than her own mother when it comes to personal issues, because thats whom she grew up seeing most of the time. She is the one who taught them how to wash their socks properly, she is the one who taught them how to cook and she is the one who made sure she always had clean ironed clothes.

Its very foolish to think that these women who decide to put their 20yrs of school aside and take care of their houses and their little boutiques are less significant. After all who will help these children with their school work, if she is not educated herself People need to learn to respect these women's choices as much as they want their own to be respected.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: On Nigerian Women And (lack Of) Future Ambition by Nobody: 1:25am On Sep 23, 2014
Emmalot121: grin grin grin .You tickle me.Women rule? Did you know that feminism is more than 'liberation.' It helps to break marrages, control population through abortion, provide enough foetus for experiment in USA (search Google) ,promote lesbianism and make marriages less desirable.If feminism were to be much needed,it would have broken out a long time ago.To butress my point, look at all feminist striken countries,who dominates the political system?Its men.Yet laws to assist women in having good divorce are in these countries .All this things are supported by big men,to break marriages,promote homosexuals, reduce population e.t.c. Shine your eyes, it is a man's world, and always will. KNOW YOUR STAND AND STOP GIVING YOURSELF UNDUE MERITS, JUST TO BE HAPPY, FEMINISM IS PROUDLY SPONSORED, THE SPONSORS NEED ONE THING; YOUR FAMILY. http://www.google.com/m?q=Rockefeller+and+feminism

Smart ar.se, where in my post did I support feminism? Heck, where have I ever supported feminism? That's an ideology I hate with a passion! Anything with "ism" is more or less counter-productive IMO, since it has to do with extreme views, and more time they don't really solve any problem. They just complicate things.

When I said, "it's a woman world" - I was alluding to the power women have. And it's plain for everyone who can see beyond the superficial layer of the status quo. They make and, raise life to the stage where life becomes human and start discerning things. Then when you look at how women outnumber men, and how there are more opportunities out there for women. They just need to go out there and get it, rather than sit there, be lukewarm, and cry everywhere.

I don't care about feminism man - muthaphuck feminism with a big F! undecided Go smoke so good skunk and chill, man - reading my posts backwards like arabic is nauseating! undecided
Re: On Nigerian Women And (lack Of) Future Ambition by trismegistus: 1:27am On Sep 23, 2014
Thank you!! Who u surround yourself goes a long way in determinung your character, so if the only women u r surrounding yourself are as u described, OP OYO. The ones I know are ambitious, hard working and DILIGENT. Most of my friends are working, going to school and have their own side business(for God sake not RUNZ). Am working now, but I recently discovered my my passion and I am preparing for the certification exam. I also have 2 start-up businesses I am working to get off thing ground.

(I am not saying that the women described up there don't exist, but honestly I have never had anything in common with thm and do not come across such often)

Honestly when we see threads like this, my friends and I feel like giving up. When u r growing up they tell u to come top, excel academically. When u get to university they start telling u, take it easy, this is when u find ur husband, men are intimidated they think are smarter than them, or make more money. When you graduate and start working (legitimately) they start bagdering u, saying u can't put it off too long, you aren't getting any younger. Should we ignore their warnings, the ones telling us to put off further education or ambition, that it will lead to a lonely life, that we are destined to be one of those 30- 40 year olds crying themselves to sleep every night because they can't find Mr right? Then people start complaining, Nigerian girls arent ambitious.

Abeg, I give up!! I have to apply for new jobs; one of my bosses has started disturbing me and since I do not intend to play ball, I would like to leave now while can still get a good reference.

Sorry for the rant.

How
niggereyez: OP... sorry but I don't totally agree wit u. if u keep the right company (no offence intended), u'll know that there are many more visionary women in our society today..
truelly, gone are those days when women are satisfied being just housewives.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Nigerian Women And (lack Of) Future Ambition by birdman(m): 1:28am On Sep 23, 2014
This thread and the OP is proving what we all know, that a woman's worst enemy is usually another woman. If someone decides they want to go the home maker route, what is it to you? I have seen women hide behind this same logic to dabaru their "friends" homes. Fear women o...fear them lol cheesy

2 Likes

Re: On Nigerian Women And (lack Of) Future Ambition by kriscamdi(m): 1:31am On Sep 23, 2014
you guys can still visit this blog for some more gists n gossips, news etc
lets make it fun, the 50th person to comment on any gist wins a price.. lets roll!!!
http://kriscamdi..com/
Re: On Nigerian Women And (lack Of) Future Ambition by Nobody: 1:32am On Sep 23, 2014
Emmalot121: grin grin grin .You tickle me.Women rule? Did you know that feminism is more than 'liberation.' It helps to break marrages, control population through abortion, provide enough foetus for experiment in USA (search Google) ,promote lesbianism and make marriages less desirable.If feminism were to be much needed,it would have broken out a long time ago.To butress my point, look at all feminist striken countries,who dominates the political system?Its men.Yet laws to assist women in having good divorce are in these countries .All this things are supported by big men,to break marriages,promote homosexuals, reduce population e.t.c. Shine your eyes, it is a man's world, and always will. KNOW YOUR STAND AND STOP GIVING YOURSELF UNDUE MERITS, JUST TO BE HAPPY, FEMINISM IS PROUDLY SPONSORED, THE SPONSORS NEED ONE THING; YOUR FAMILY. http://www.google.com/m?q=Rockefeller+and+feminism
lets me get this straight u hate feminism but you are in support of their ideologies "equal labour rights of all sexes, i.e. Women should be able to work like men do." Aren't you one confused cockcroach grin
Re: On Nigerian Women And (lack Of) Future Ambition by youngice(m): 1:33am On Sep 23, 2014
alexx187: .....eloquence homie.....spellcheck.....
he was wrong
Re: On Nigerian Women And (lack Of) Future Ambition by jpphilips(m): 1:35am On Sep 23, 2014
freecocoa: No, you don't turn down a suitor and if we are being totally honest, there are women out there who have actually made a path for themselves and are excelling, so let's not make it look like there's no hope whatsoever.

Even if an ambitious woman doesn't get a job at a company or wherever, whatever happened to being your own boss or even seeking an alternative?Emphasis is on those women who wouldn't bother at all.

Her emphasis was not on your bold part, didint you read where she slammed women who after graduation, get married and settle for a Boutique buisness? does boutique not pass for being one's own boss?
No woman will like to be idle for life, the condition of most of them depict the reality on ground in Nigeria. Is raising kids not work enough? do you know how much it cost to send your kids to a creche in portharcourt where other women from questionable background do the same job the wife abandoned to make profit for a useless bank?
What if I pay her the same amount to sit at home and take care of the kids, will you consider her a liability? taking care of kids is a serious buisness, a woman who does that does not qualify as a liability in my books.
Most women who have grown kids are doing something, the OP is still a kiddo who will soon realize that kpomo no dey for suya, give her time.

1 Like

Re: On Nigerian Women And (lack Of) Future Ambition by marriedvirgin: 1:47am On Sep 23, 2014
dejijohns: This gonna be intresting...
#spreads mat...
abi ohhhh
Re: On Nigerian Women And (lack Of) Future Ambition by marriedvirgin: 1:49am On Sep 23, 2014
bayulll01:
the only thing i like about u is ur eloquent and good command of english

you are right,her English is so good.I noticed that too.
Re: On Nigerian Women And (lack Of) Future Ambition by marriedvirgin: 1:51am On Sep 23, 2014
Lero15: If women still reason this way, then I conclude it's not a degree or Masters or Phd that enlightens one's view about life after school. It wld definitely be one's mentality and philosophy abt life.
You are what you think

your sense too short,try again
Re: On Nigerian Women And (lack Of) Future Ambition by tpia1: 2:06am On Sep 23, 2014
front page, hmm.
Re: On Nigerian Women And (lack Of) Future Ambition by jpphilips(m): 2:06am On Sep 23, 2014
MsNas: The OP is so right but also wrong on some aspects. Most Nigerian women do not have ambition, but not all. I know of a few who do have ambition ans many more who don't.

Rollback to my final year in Uni in Nigeria, one of my friends was asking me what I wanted to do when I graduate and I told her "Get a master's degree and hopefully a PhD". She was adamant and kinda annoying that day. She told me "Won't your parents ask you to bring your husband? Won't you get married? Won't you look for a husband? " I calmly told her, my parents encourage us to pursue out ambitions, so no, they won't ask me to be bringing husband of I'm not ready to. What baffled me was that we both studied Physics, a hard sciences major and I knew how hard I struggled to pass my classes and graduate, so why will I throw all the sweat and toil under the bed all on the name of looking for a suitor?

One girl always refers to me as "Prof" whenever she chats me up on Facebook simply because I'm getting an ordinary masters degree. She told me she doesn't understand why I would go back for two more years of graduate school when I could be bearing children in my husband's house grin

Fast forward, five years now, I'm almost done with my masters degree and hopefully will enroll for a PhD (Undecided) and my college girlfriend? Well, she has a baby and is a full time housewife. I look at her and shake my head, cos it was just a waste of five years in college. I had some friends back then whose sole purpose of coming to the Uni was to get any degree just so they can also refer to themselves as graduates. Smh.

So OP, yeah, some girls/women have no ambition but I and some of my friends do. Most of my girlfriends here are not doing masters but PhD and the ones that are not in school, work really good jobs while also having families. They had a goal and went for it. They pursued their dreams. I am pursuing mine. And yeah, I have a supporting dude. smiley

Please dont forget to add the secretaries, sales agents, front desk officers, bank tellers as career jobs grin grin, a country where under employment is the order of the day? can a realistic person just take on this conversation because it is beginning to seem like most people here type from pluto.

What kinda jobs do Nigerian women do that qualify them as the ''career topshots'', big enough to torpedo family values? in politics we see women who have gone beyond the family age before setting out on their political ambition, how old is NOI and how old is her last child, anyone?
how old was Akunyili as a minister and how old was her last child, anyone?

Even in the political circle, how many women are there in? at least i have played around the oil industry long enough to know that women are a miscroscopic few, never mind that a project of 5,000 workers have less than 10 women, so what exactly is there for them to do? the so called career chasers?
If you are not in oil and gas, not in entertainment, soccer and politics, where is the person building the career? I am not in any way undermining any profession but my emphasis is on ''what is that big job that should take the place of family values even the ones i mentioned?''

you went for a masters degree because you had a sponsor right? news flash!! most families like mine will give you the first degree, how you get the rest is your problem, so before you bemoan your friends for not aspiring beyond their first degrees, be pragmatic enough to wear their shoes.

So if you were to be from my family, you should be trekking the streets of Ikeja to transamadi looking for a trainee job with your physics degree, prolly get an under paying 60k job, then save till you have enough for MSc abi? by the time you pay your bills and feed, you may forget you took up the job for an MSc program, now that is the reality for most of your classmates if you dont know, and yes there are trainee physicists i pay less than that as interns who desire a work experience.

Most of the so called jobs our wives abandon their families for are not worth it, that is the reality in Nigeria, perhaps I will give a british opinion like shymmex when I start operating there too grin grin

kids just mention these women as their role models but quick to forget their humble beginnings and sacrifices made to keep family and work together.
Alison madueke's last child should be in his late twenties (judging by the pics), when did she join politics? how sure are you she is even a great mum or because we see flamboyant pics of her family cruising in a private jet at the expense of Nigerian tax payers?

You guys dont get it!!

7 Likes

Re: On Nigerian Women And (lack Of) Future Ambition by repogirl(f): 2:07am On Sep 23, 2014
I don't agree with OP, women these days don't settle this easily... Sure, when in school, they might make such statements but outside school when they are hit with the reality of things, they dust their certificates and search for work!

1 Like

Re: On Nigerian Women And (lack Of) Future Ambition by tpia1: 2:07am On Sep 23, 2014
birdman: This thread and the OP is proving what we all know, that a woman's worst enemy is usually another woman

that's common knowledge.

If someone decides they want to go the home maker route, what is it to you?

interesting question.

I have seen women hide behind this same logic to dabaru their "friends" homes. Fear women o...fear them lol cheesy

na today?
Re: On Nigerian Women And (lack Of) Future Ambition by marriedvirgin: 2:08am On Sep 23, 2014
melissa429: Thank u for wakin me up,actualy nid 2 retink afta my so cald fiance pregnanted anoda gal,nid to get bizi makin moni,men ar jus a waste of tym nd resourseful tinkin

i'm glad you have mad up your mind to wake up.They are really a waste of time.Just have your kids(1 or 2) and forget about men.Work on projects and grow financially so that you can save up money and investments for yourself especially when you could reach your fifties or sixties so that you can be able to care for yourself and look good even at that age.I advice you to use this time and make your millions coz men ain't worth it.

1 Like

Re: On Nigerian Women And (lack Of) Future Ambition by marriedvirgin: 2:10am On Sep 23, 2014
roufy235: spreads mat

hahaha you too like gossip,wetin you dey spread mat for smiley
Re: On Nigerian Women And (lack Of) Future Ambition by Edusouls(m): 2:11am On Sep 23, 2014
Chai chai, nigerian women re women that is badly affected by the ailing society nigeria, they re brought in a society that takes advantage of them at any slightest opportunity, if she comes to find work, she will be told to open her legs, if she has carry over in school, ehee lecturers go get solid oppourtunity to demand her in their beds, if they dont attend school, we men say no we dont want liability, if she becomes successful we run and say she is overgrown and too wise..the problem now is that niger women re hard to even find a husband, talkless of marrying.the problem is a complicated and a failed society of men, what do u expect women to be like, they re the lower class,enviroment gets them so easily..men have messed up the enviroment so badly that the effect goes three fold on our women...soory to be a woman..

2 Likes

Re: On Nigerian Women And (lack Of) Future Ambition by tpia1: 2:13am On Sep 23, 2014
kids just mention these women as their role models but quick to forget their humble beginnings and sacrifices made to keep family and work together.

all the women are from rich, not poor homes.

being nigerian doesnt always automatically mean someone comes from a poor background. Majority do, but most of the VIPs do not.
Re: On Nigerian Women And (lack Of) Future Ambition by tpia1: 2:14am On Sep 23, 2014
chamboy: If u do a rough stat on this thread, u would see that Most Females n Males that support the Op r not in Nigeria...

probably true.
Re: On Nigerian Women And (lack Of) Future Ambition by sheniqua: 2:16am On Sep 23, 2014
safarigirl: wherever did I say "To hell with marriage and motherhood"?

You have apparently failed to grasp the message. This isn't telling women to abandon their roles as caregivers, this is telling women to develop themselves in their chosen career paths.

What if the man that's been providing for you as a woman suddenly loses interest in the marriage? I know of someone who's been left homeless after her husband kicked her and the kids out cuz he got someone else to warm his bed. Now she's begging for just 1k of feeding money cuz she failed to use her degree when she should've.

There are women trapped in frustrating marriages that can't get out because they were not empowered, because they chose to remain at home and care for their husband's kids and now the husband is treating them like trash because he knows she has no choice.

So don't make mockery of my message or twist it up. You can be a wife and a mother, but there should be more to a woman than being Mrs. Somebody

This your thread keeps getting additions as you move along.
You started with women having no ambition ,not caring about their grades and desiring to marry and have kids
You are now on to spousal abuse and mistaking the lack of the nigerian system to protect women in divorce to a woman having no ambition
Na wa
About ten topics in one
I am now conviced that you are a child
Come back in 7 years after some life experiences

3 Likes

Re: On Nigerian Women And (lack Of) Future Ambition by jpphilips(m): 2:28am On Sep 23, 2014
tpia1:

all the women are from rich, not poor homes.

being nigerian doesnt always automatically mean someone comes from a poor background. Majority do, but most of the VIPs do not.

''Humble beginning'' in that cotext does not conote ''poverty'', it conotes a time when sacrifices were made, a time when the shock of reality overtaking dreams and aspirations was absorbed.
Akunyili was asked in an interview why she travels to Anambra with her hubby most weekends, she said she still cooks for her husband as a director of NAFDAC, s!!ly huh!!
Re: On Nigerian Women And (lack Of) Future Ambition by MsNas(f): 3:06am On Sep 23, 2014
jpphilips:

Please dont forget to add the secretaries, sales agents, front desk officers, bank tellers as career jobs grin grin, a country where under employment is the order of the day? can a realistic person just take on this conversation because it is beginning to seem like most people here type from pluto.

You guys dont get it!!
Sorry if I sound harsh, but it is absolutely not my fault that anybody's family cannot afford to pay for their education. I made my point from my own perspective and I didn't expect a gazillion lines of whines trying to prove me wrong neither did I expected to be crucified for it.

If you cared to read my post well enough, I pointed out that some women have ambitions which does not end in simply living in a man's house and popping out them tatas while some want other things including that. So what's the issue here? What don't I get?

Be aware, that you as a man, have absolutely no business with whatever I chose to do with my life and future. If I like, I have ambition, if I like I don't. so stop going all self righteous on me please. Again, I apologize if my post comes off as harsh or rude, but I see no reason why you'll just go H.A.M on my post and write that long-ass whatever you call it. Laters

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Find It Had To Reciprocate Good Gestures From Their Boyfriends? / What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? / See What My Ex Girlfriend Once Did To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.