Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

On Nigerian Women And (lack Of) Future Ambition - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / On Nigerian Women And (lack Of) Future Ambition (37044 Views)

Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition / Is Prior Behavior Is A Good Predictor Of Future Behavior? / Nigerian Women And Their Abundance Of Future Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On Nigerian Women And (lack Of) Future Ambition by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 22, 2014
jennylove7575: I don't blame these Nigerian women, the society and their background are parts of the contributing factors.. Nigeria society is masculine dominated society. Men in Nigeria get away with lots of misdeeds against women.. If you look deeply into the societal norms and values you will see clearly that Nigerian women are seen as second class and Nigerian men rules. All these, boils down to the society man made culture and tradition.
90% of Nigerian women learnt from their parent that marriage is the final bustop and procreation caps it all. Therefore, A career ambitious woman is labelled loose, promiscuous, and unmarriageable.
Yes statistics shows that many female Nigerian university undergraduate students don't take studies too seriously because they have lost confidents of pursuing their career further due to their personal believes, mentality and orientation to start a family for security and to have a voice in the society as well as respect.

moulded into one thing and expected to act like another
Re: On Nigerian Women And (lack Of) Future Ambition by ThaProphet(m): 11:31pm On Sep 22, 2014
What kind of man will marry a woman who's got no dreams and ambitions of her own? Nothing wrong with a lady getting married after her education (degree, masters or whatever level she aspires) The problem is not using the education afterwards. I detest the term "housewife". Get off the couch, get out of the house and use your education.

Housewife = waste of space/unnecessary liability in my opinion
Re: On Nigerian Women And (lack Of) Future Ambition by haibe(m): 11:32pm On Sep 22, 2014
Mondisweets: so are you going to be one of those "not so rich guys" that will add misery to these women's lives?

i dont get this your type of thinking. So if a guy is not so rich, it then means he is adding to the misery of a lady? What's wrong with the lady helping her not so rich husband to become very rich? Why do African ladies think their financial success depend on men, what a backward thinking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: On Nigerian Women And (lack Of) Future Ambition by jpphilips(m): 11:33pm On Sep 22, 2014
sheniqua:

I was torn between thinking the poster was a student or a spinster with no suitors in sight
I chose the latter but you could be right
We have had threads here where men talk about how women have to put up with SE,xual harassment at work in Nigeria especially those in banks and some men would prefer to have their wives at home rather than turning tricks with their bosses and clients to get ahead at work.
Reality never hit am
There are women frying and selling akara and making moi moi and chin chin even here in the USA to make ends meet and someone is talking of fantasies in the air that don't exist.
Nobody is sitting around waiting for a rich men
Where are rich men Nwa nu?
How many are they?

I know a lot of offices where a woman can start as a field operative within which she cannot have a child, for the company in question, that period will last for 3.5yrs, before she now goes to the next step.
was Nigerian banks using pregnant women for marketing before now? so how will you allow your wife to get pregnant knowing she is a marketer?
There are some offices you are not entitled to leave until after you have put in a year of service, so where will the maternity leave come from should you get pregnant?
some will tell you that you are entitled to 3months mat leave then half day till six months, they hire another corper to continue her work.
it has to be once in 3yrs. so how many kids will you have in that condition?
my dear the OP doesnt know sh!t what the real world smells like, most women who gave up and stayed at home equally have good reasons, the OP just needs to hear their side of it.
i didnt mention the harassment part did i?
OP is a toddler

4 Likes

Re: On Nigerian Women And (lack Of) Future Ambition by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 22, 2014
Mondisweets: so are you going to be one of those "not so rich guys" that will add misery to these women's lives?
definitely not every one will be rich and not every rich man will remain rich forever..
Re: On Nigerian Women And (lack Of) Future Ambition by sheniqua: 11:33pm On Sep 22, 2014
freecocoa: No we cannot and you are right on jobs not being available(story for another day)

What the OP is actually talking about is how the young girls(most of them) don't actually care about working, believe me, the number of those who hope on a rich man as a meal ticket is way way higher than those who actually have a dream, went to school, tried, couldn't get a job and then decided to settle for a man.

I said it earlier,if people want to talk about the rot in the society that is a different topic
How many of these boys high giving the OP want to work ?
How many would rather get rich overnight?
Is it not men that get a position with the govt and clean out the treasury in a flash
Everyone wants to be rich quick
Nobody in Nigeria cares about working male or female
Govt workers eat groundnut and drink coke and chat while there ,half the time they are not even there
So who is working?

Almost every worker lives on bribe and money they can pilfer from somewhere so what is defined as work in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: On Nigerian Women And (lack Of) Future Ambition by oduaboy1: 11:34pm On Sep 22, 2014
alaladakosta: But Seriously yoruba men are are lazy, low life , losers. They don't have no future plans, am not saying all of them, cus am Yoruba. But many of them give up easily.

Shutout to ma ibo brothers, men nigga can go any lent to make a change. Drug, rituals name it.
How does the rubbish you typed up here correlate with the subject of disscussion.You are a big foool.

Don't blame you though.Any tom,dyckkk and harry can claim to be yoruba.Werey alashewo.
Re: On Nigerian Women And (lack Of) Future Ambition by dokunbam(m): 11:34pm On Sep 22, 2014
Some ladies/women are taking the bull by the horn and breaking grounds

But the larger percentage hmmmm...

I don talk, counsel, persuade, beg sef, cos i like wen someone is creative and doing something meaningful.

some no way, they just want a ready made cash. the money they didnt work for, they cant value it.

One girl in my area i told her to do something with her life, she prefer to follow yahooo boys. soon they give her belle and throw her away.
Re: On Nigerian Women And (lack Of) Future Ambition by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 22, 2014
haibe:

i dont get this your type of thinking. So if a guy is not so rich, it then means he is adding to the misery of a lady? What's wrong with the lady helping her not so rich husband to become very rich? Why do African ladies think their financial success depend on men, what a backward thinking.
well he implied that there will be miserable because they aren't married to rich men, so im trying to understand if he is that "not so rich guy" that will add misery to these ladies' lives undecided
Re: On Nigerian Women And (lack Of) Future Ambition by haibe(m): 11:38pm On Sep 22, 2014
Mondisweets: so basically a Nigerian woman's life should not be based on her dreams or aspiration but rather it should be based on nursing another man's insecurities? undecided how is that having an ambition when its living life to satisfy someone else and neglecting yourself?

What kind of dream and aspiration is it to marry a rich man in other to be successful? That is derailing and a very thought of a low self esteemed person. And how does a woman working hard to be successful translate to her satisfying someone else? Isn't it for her own good and her environment? What's the point of acquiring education for years if you do not intend to add to people's live and be an agent of change.

It is really true that some Africans are backward in their thinking, I just don't know who to blame.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Nigerian Women And (lack Of) Future Ambition by sheniqua: 11:38pm On Sep 22, 2014
dokunbam: Some ladies/women are taking the bull by the horn and breaking grounds

But the larger percentage hmmmm...

I don talk, counsel, persuade, beg sef, cos i like wen someone is creative and doing something meaningful.

some no way, they just want a ready made cash. the money they didnt work for, they cant value it.

One girl in my area i told her to do something with her life, she prefer to follow yahooo boys. soon they give her belle and throw her away.

You see what I just alluded to
The yahoo boy is working and the girl is not
Now we know what you folks mean by working hard
I hear una
Re: On Nigerian Women And (lack Of) Future Ambition by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 22, 2014
sheniqua:

How many wives are sitting at home watching fashion police
You just told us your grandma worked to put your dad through school
Isn't she a woman?
Is your mom sitting at home watching fashion police?
How many of your sisters are home watching TV in their husband's house because they refused to work
lols ... tired of this debate ... in my compound here , I got three housewives who got nothin doing .The just cruise around... its what I have seen. I shouldnt generalise ...but I know this.
Re: On Nigerian Women And (lack Of) Future Ambition by lexopus: 11:39pm On Sep 22, 2014
bayulll01:
the only thing i like about u is ur eloquent and good command of english
Are you thinking of marrying him?
Re: On Nigerian Women And (lack Of) Future Ambition by CoCoLav(f): 11:39pm On Sep 22, 2014
sheniqua:

Thank you!
The very examples of Dora Akunyili,NOI and Diezani she gave are all married women with children ( RIP Dora)
Name almost every successful nigerian woman we hear of,most are married with children
Omotola that has graced nairaland pages countless times is an entrepreneur,an actress and a married woman with children
NOI is in her 50s and a grandmother which tell me she married in her early 20s
The Richest Nigerian woman folorunso Alakija is married with children and she didn't get married as a millionaire
When threads of Rita Dominic and Genny come out,it is these same boys hailing this poster that will will tell them to go and marry.

Looks like some people just wake up and start typing without thinking

Lol. Everyone just has different priorities. Chasing coloured paper isn't mine.
Re: On Nigerian Women And (lack Of) Future Ambition by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 22, 2014
dancok: I saw u there that is why I quote u.(Winks)
u dey craze I swear. lols
Re: On Nigerian Women And (lack Of) Future Ambition by freecocoa(f): 11:40pm On Sep 22, 2014
sheniqua:

I said it earlier,if people want to talk about the rot in the society that is a different topic
How many of these boys high giving the OP want to work ?
How many would rather get rich overnight?
Is it not men that get a position with the govt and clean out the treasury in a flash
Everyone wants to be rich quick
Nobody in Nigeria cares about working male or female
Govt workers eat groundnut and drink coke and chat while there ,half the time they are not even there
So who is working?
You are absolutely correct, looking at it from the root, the condition of the nation, is enough to kill someone's dream even before the person gets to dream it, na only God go help us sha, still it's just disheartening that when these ladies talk, they don't talk like they would even try to get something for themselves, guess that's really the OP's point.

Better to try and fail than not try at all.
Re: On Nigerian Women And (lack Of) Future Ambition by jpphilips(m): 11:41pm On Sep 22, 2014
majekdom2: who does the market business in those days ..... my dad is a seasoned chatered accountant with over 47 years experience. He told me his mum supported his education financially .....it has been there .

Market buisness does not bring the money that runs the home, it just supports and keeps the woman busy,it is a form of enterprenuer ship where the woman has time for the kids, she can decide when to sell, where and how to sell, she can decide to leave shop to go get the kids, she can as well leave the shop to go make food for her husband, is that what you are comparing with our present day office jobs?
So as my employee, you seriously think you will get those luxury while on my pay roll? bros; how old are you?

where the husband is incapacitated like the case of your grad father, the wife can step in, but the onus here is that the intervention will be absolutely unnecessary if your grand dad was upto your dad's fees. The Op seem not to understand the challenges of independent young women.

2 Likes

Re: On Nigerian Women And (lack Of) Future Ambition by sheniqua: 11:41pm On Sep 22, 2014
majekdom2: lols ... tired of this debate ... in my compound here , I got three housewives who got nothin doing .The just cruise around... its what I have seen. I shouldnt generalise ...but I know this.

And all their husbands are millionaires?
Do you know the unemployment rate in Nigeria and that it is even harder for women to get jobs than men?
Do you know how many of those women sell stuff on the side or you think working means going out every morning with a briefcase?
A woman taking care of the children and the home has nothing doing?
Re: On Nigerian Women And (lack Of) Future Ambition by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 22, 2014
haibe:

What kind of dream and aspiration is it to marry a rich man in other to be successful? That is derailing and a very thought of a low self esteemed person. And how does a woman working hard to be successful translate to her satisfying someone else? Isn't it for her own good and her environment? What's the point of acquiring education for years if you do not intend to add to people's live and be an agent of change.

It is really true that some Africans are backward in their thinking, I just don't know who to blame.
sometimes its better to ask than misinterpret everything, and just go on to blab whatever. She said that Nigerian men expect a woman to work but he shouldn't outshine him, and thats why i asked how that is fulfilling your ambition when its based on someone else's terms. Next time confirm something before arguing for the sake of arguing.
Re: On Nigerian Women And (lack Of) Future Ambition by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 22, 2014
freecocoa: No we cannot and you are right on jobs not being available(story for another day)

What the OP is actually talking about is how the young girls(most of them) don't actually care about working, believe me, the number of those who hope on a rich man as a meal ticket is way way higher than those who actually have a dream, went to school, tried, couldn't get a job and then decided to settle for a man.

I think seqina isnt seeing this because she is married , not in nigeria too .... its normal for a girl to desire a well to do man but not with you having nothing to offer because a woman has got to be a blessing to a man , assisting and adding to him, then you can make a fruitful life.
Re: On Nigerian Women And (lack Of) Future Ambition by sheniqua: 11:48pm On Sep 22, 2014
jpphilips:

I know a lot of offices where a woman can start as a field operative within which she cannot have a child, for the company in question, that period will last for 3.5yrs, before she now ges to the next step.
was Nigerian banks using pregnant women for marketing before now? so how will you allow your wife to get pregnant knowing she is a marketer?
There are some offices you are not entitled to leave until after you have put in a year of service, so where will the maternity leave come from should you get pregnant?
some will tell you that you are entitled to 3months mat leave then half day till six months, they hire another corper to continue her work.
it has to be once in 3yrs. so how many kids will you have in that condition?
my dear the OP doesnt know sh!t what the real world smells like, most women who gave up and stayed at home equally have good reasons, the OP just needs to hear their side of it.
i didnt mention the harassment part did i?
OP is a toddler

People can make wishes,but is that the reality on ground?
How many nigerian men can afford a non working wife?
Not many
My sister in law was transferred by a bank she works for to another city not minding that she was a married woman with small kids
If she quit her job and stayed home ,the OP and her co travelers would call her a gold digger scared of working abi?
I have friends and classmates that have quit their high paying bank jobs in big cities because they couldn't cope with working,picking up the kids and the demands of family.
By the time you get two queries,the third you are shown the door and you are forced to choose what is important
The OP is still a child I agree

1 Like

Re: On Nigerian Women And (lack Of) Future Ambition by jennylove7575(f): 11:49pm On Sep 22, 2014
Mondisweets: moulded into one thing and expected to act like another
meaning? Abeg gist me
Re: On Nigerian Women And (lack Of) Future Ambition by 50calibre(m): 11:49pm On Sep 22, 2014
shymexx: Lmao @ thread.

Where is @50calibre? I need to read your opinions before I nuke this thread.

A lot of these naija chics are liabilities. Even the ones with "ambitions" also lack the drive to be successful apart from just aiming to get a good job and retire there. They're mostly redundant and lack the drive to inspire men to greatness. Hence most of them are materialistic, promiscuous, and have absolutely nothing to offer - because they always need men to attain/maintain a certain lifestyle.

Hahahahahahaha I see you've detonated the first nuke, I can see the radioactive fallout looool you already know what my opinions are.

I was ferociously attacked once when I said Nigerian women serve no purpose apart from breeding. It's refreshing to this thread coming from a Nigerian female, and it's the same Safarigirl of the previous thread, apparently I judged her too hastily. We might disagree on certain issues, but she's shown her ability to reason higher than your average naija chic.

I got leech killer bruv, a woman who can't bring something significant to the table isn't worth my time, & just like Kanye west said, I'm kicking bit*hes out like pam!!! Nigga
Re: On Nigerian Women And (lack Of) Future Ambition by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 22, 2014
sheniqua:

My sister in law was transferred by a bank she works for to another city not minding that she was a married woman with small kids
If she quit her job and stayed home ,the OP and her co travelers would call her a gold digger scared of working abi?

grin grin grin its hard out there for a woman trust me!
Re: On Nigerian Women And (lack Of) Future Ambition by Emmalot121(m): 11:49pm On Sep 22, 2014
Mondisweets: so basically a Nigerian woman's life should not be based on her dreams or aspiration but rather it should be based on nursing another man's insecurities? undecided how is that having an ambition when its living life to satisfy someone else and neglecting yourself?
Ambition! Ambition!! Ambition!!! Is ambition for sale? If I'm happy living my life for someone else as a FULL GROWN adult,what is your business?Stop inciting women.Though women need to work to support the home and not 100% dependant, but everything can wait for motherhood.
You talk about ambition as if we are in a perfect world that safarigirl thinks we are.In this world, you toil and toil in vain.Leaving motherhood to face uncertainty is never an option.My question for safari is, have you made it in life?As a woman, except if you are lucky, 50 men will sleep with you on your road to AMBITION, people will cheat you e.t.c.Don't let feminism brainwash you to thinking that you are in this world to compete with men. Its not that I'm discouraging you cos its truth.Don't leave emotional satisfaction and motherhood for AMBITION cos you might actually end up loosing both. sad .SUCCESS IS NOT EASY! NO SWEET WITHOUT SWEAT!

2 Likes

Re: On Nigerian Women And (lack Of) Future Ambition by haibe(m): 11:49pm On Sep 22, 2014
Mondisweets: sometimes its better to ask than misinterpret everything, and just go on to blab whatever. She said that Nigerian men expect a woman to work but he shouldn't outshine him, and thats why i asked how that is fulfilling your ambition when its based on someone else's terms. Next time confirm something before arguing for the sake of arguing.
Sorry if i misunderstood you..
Re: On Nigerian Women And (lack Of) Future Ambition by freecocoa(f): 11:52pm On Sep 22, 2014
majekdom2: I think seqina isnt seeing this because she is married , not in nigeria too .... its normal for a girl to desire a well to do man but not with you having nothing to offer because a woman has got to be a blessing to a man , assisting and adding to him, then you can make a fruitful life.
Yea, the idea of seeing a man as an escape route is the issue here, not the availability of jobs.

I think she gets it now though, she's just not cool with the men jumping up and down on the thread bashing women, when they also, would almost do anything to get rich quick. cheesy

1 Like

Re: On Nigerian Women And (lack Of) Future Ambition by jennylove7575(f): 11:52pm On Sep 22, 2014
majekdom2: lols ... FYI , I love babes that are into politics... what kind of thinkin is that .. that one man would be sleeping with my wife ... hell no . I see beyond that. its just the way some of us reason. there is perfectly wrong with women taking the lead as long as they have got the capability. an intelligent ambitious lady would always come out bright in whatever she does.
its good as you are thinking like this..hope you stick to it. I believe you are still single by the time you are married you go understand..
Re: On Nigerian Women And (lack Of) Future Ambition by xp17(m): 11:52pm On Sep 22, 2014
oboy, see as you serious for the matter.

my question is "do women really need too much" ?
a woman would have heaven and earth, but still wait for the man to pay all the bills, even if the man is making close to nothing.

there's this very ambitious couple I know. the man pays all bills, he extends to the friends and family of the lady, but when the man lost his job, the woman picked up the responsibility as the bread winner. but each time there is little altercation, the man would go on hunger strike, because the woman would exclude his stomach from the food of that day.

women are very aggressive and get intoxicated when handling too much power or money. I'd rather a woman balances her work with her family responsibility.

-celidion gave up her musical career for her sick husband and kids.

snoop dog's wife is a full time house wife, irrespective of his notorious nature for drug, but there is still a full time wife to manage him. there was a time his wife spoke about her husband, she said "at home my husband is the best and anything he does outside, I don't care".

most over ambitious women are abysmal in marriages. forget omotola this, omotola that. you guys really think her husband is okay not seeing his wife for weeks, certainly not. they might be struggling inside, but portrait what you wanna see, same goes to all other over ambitious women.

there is this lady I know, everytime I always see her hiking with her dog around the community park, one day I asked her about her kids and she said she has none , that she and her husband were too busy and couldn't afford the time to raise One. what a dumb excuse!. modesty is always the way my dear.

talking your wife to pay more attention on the family, has nothing to do with insecurity, it's just a way to balance the situation. setting a flexible schedule to fit into the family should not be too demanding from the husband to his beloved wife

here are some questions:
1- how many men know how to bathe little kids?
2- how many men can cook very well?
3- how many men can stand the kids when they are misbehaving?
4- how many men can handle sensitive issues?
5- how many men can go to the market to shop?
6- how many men can clean the house (except their cars)
7- how many men can wash their kids clothes?
8- how many men have time to suggest what ll work better in the family?
9- how many men really have enough time to stay indoor ?
10- how many men can do from 1-9?

women really need to be closer to their home , because, leaving men with the list above, is like pushing your marriage to a disaster. men have a lot come short, you ladies better keep to that and stop trying to change the uncertainty.
Re: On Nigerian Women And (lack Of) Future Ambition by Nobody: 11:52pm On Sep 22, 2014
jennylove7575: meaning? Abeg gist me
exactly what you said. She is raised and taught on how to become a good mother and wife, but later she will be expected to be a career driven woman, who somehow has superpowers to balance everything out.
Re: On Nigerian Women And (lack Of) Future Ambition by jayjagz: 11:53pm On Sep 22, 2014
safarigirl: If you're one who has stayed within the female hostel of any Nigerian University, you'll find that most of it's occupants share similar hopes and dreams- and no, it's not to excel in their chosen career paths.

One of the lecturers in my school aptly described women as 'a waste of education'...no, it wasn't an insult, it was just stating the obvious. You find a woman who has hustled through primary, secondary and University education. One who looked set to be a force to reckon with in the world of business or law or medicine, I mean a female with straight A's and you think Nigerian women may be getting things right, only to follow her back to her hostel and hear these heart-breaking words:

"Omo, after school na to find husband marry remain."

In the real sense of the word this is translated to:

"After school, I'll fling my degee inside one iron box in my dad's storeroom, find a perfect mugu that will put a ring on my finger, buy me a car, set up a boutique/beauty saloon for me and all I have to do to get this is spread my legs for him and push out little people with his DNA"

Nigerian women view marriage the same way hustling Nigerian men view the US Green Card- an avenue to escape life's troubles. So in the same way you find 23 year old Nigerian men marrying 56 year old American women, you find young, promising women relegated to some man's priority list.

I don't think most Nigerian women realise that nobody wants to get attached to a leech. If you allow some Nigerian women, they would even want their husbands to carry the babies and birth them as well. And when you ask why they don't want to build wealth with a man, you hear:

"I've already suffered in my father's house. I don't want to continue suffering in my husband's house"

Now unless you're getting married to a no-good leech like yourself, there is no reason why building wealth with a man should be termed 'suffering'

Even on Sun Newspaper's 'Beauty Of The Week' it's the same thing.

Future Ambition: Getting Married And Having Kids

If you think God put you on this earth to make a liability of yourself, you need to think again. There is more to life than being someone's baby mama. There is a purpose for getting an education that lies beyond being able to speak good english whenever you and your man attend social functions

Nigerian women need to sit down and re-evaluate their lives. God sent you to assist a man, not to add to his problems. Men appreciate women who can think for themselves, who want to contribute to the family (and I don't mean churning out kids). There is nothing more endearing than a smart woman who views men as companions rather than money bags.

Don't waste the education your parents worked so hard to provide for you. Break the stereotype, Nigerian women should be more than gold-digging leeches. If the likes of Oby Ezekwesili, Joke Silva, NOI can be successful career women as well as wives and mothers, then we all need to dust up our certificates and CVs and have proper future ambitions.

God Bless You...and don't take this the wrong way grin
kiss Another thing I know about some is that even when they see a guy that's ambitious and futuristic, why would decline. It's that dubious and mischievous guy pretending for them they want. Well, I can't blame them; most of them don't think for themselves, friends and relatives think for them and they suffer alone.
Re: On Nigerian Women And (lack Of) Future Ambition by jpphilips(m): 11:58pm On Sep 22, 2014

you guys are still saying the same thing, even if she made a first class, ambitious and eager to work but no emplyment, what do you advise? the few that invite her for interview want to sleep with her before anything, what do you suggest?
yet she has a suitor who wants to settle down with her, are you saying she should turn down the proposal because she doesnt have a job? not to be termed a liability?
the OP is just too young to see the big picture, for her to even think that one fifth of the girls in her hostel will smell a wealthy man, how many are they in Naija? a divorcee or second wife perhaps!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? / 10 Things Broke Girls Often Say / Check Out Adesua Etomi's Bridesmaids Squad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.