Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? (70325 Views)

RE: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? / Reply To What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? / What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by haibe(m): 1:29pm On Sep 23, 2014
dramaticspeak: Sincerely you boys don't gain anything. You only loose cos you will end up spending on us and at the end we will end up with another guy. Personally I don't like guys spending on me, I prefer spending on them
why not speak for urself, not all girls leave their guy for other guys.

1 Like

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 23, 2014
yorke1:

Look at the pic of the person chewing gibberish!
fuk u
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by kurajordan(m): 1:31pm On Sep 23, 2014
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by yomi007k(m): 1:31pm On Sep 23, 2014
terrimatix: Well, a lot of people do it for different reasons..I did mine because i wanted to marry her and since she was a virgin i respected her decision..Finally one idiiot from nowhere came and disflowered her under my nose, lesson learnt in such a hard way grin grin
Maga, u were scammed. Who ever told u she was a virgin in d first place.

1 Like

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by kurajordan(m): 1:31pm On Sep 23, 2014

16 Likes

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 23, 2014
if u can live without sex den u can without girlif u can live without sex den u can without girlif u can live without sex den u can without girl

4 Likes

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by kurajordan(m): 1:32pm On Sep 23, 2014
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by shallompreti(f): 1:32pm On Sep 23, 2014
valdes00: Hell No wil I go into a relationship witout sex, it aint sure we r gona gt married. I culd remember wen she told me no sex in our relationship, cos she made a covenant with God.... I reminded her abt it when we were on d 2nd round..... I guess she tinks God wil understand....

Loooooooooooooooooool
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Epathra(f): 1:32pm On Sep 23, 2014
I never knew sex can also pass as a wage or salary. But I will largely blame girls that make a job opportunity out of relationships or turn their bfs into a source of income. For the guys, if she didn't force ΐτ̅ out of your pocket then stop whinning. You shldnt go beyond limits for a girl.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Transluxpaints(m): 1:33pm On Sep 23, 2014
i really don't support sex before marriage but i think those concerned should wait till when they are ready for marriage before they starts dating,it happened to me twice,first with dorcas she said shes a virging, born again and she made vow to do it after marriage and she is too demanding,i even paid her school fees but that fateful day i told her to give me just once,she refused so i,have to force her but to my surprise i just enter the express way with ease her calabash don break since 1800.the second na kemi she said the same thing too that she a virgin if i asked she will said no and she like going out with me to mr biggs and other fast food so on that day too i discovered that her calabash don break since 1900

10 Likes

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 23, 2014
dramaticspeak: Sincerely you boys don't gain anything. You only loose cos you will end up spending on us and at the end we will end up with another guy. Personally I don't like guys spending on me, I prefer spending on them

Finally, a lady is saying something meaningful, honestly, Most guys would even feel awkward having a lady spending on them, Relationships only last when everything is mutual....spending, loyalty and intimacy.

3 Likes

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 23, 2014
yomi007k:
Maga, u were scammed. Who ever told u she was a virgin in d first place.
I confirmed it.
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Melahou(m): 1:33pm On Sep 23, 2014
Ezegozie: I am really asking because i think some Boy's are being used to achieve financial needs.

Take for instance, a student that is probably not going to marry in the next 5yrs.
And he is in a so called relationship that does not involve sex or any romantic activities.
But he spends on her, he takes her out and pay for her private needs.

Let me ask you officially

what do you gain from such a parasitic relationship ?

If you are not into sex, because of religious purpose, then why are you into a relationship?

Why not save the money and give to the orphanage and receive blessings, if you are so
religious?

And for the girls, If you are not ready for sex before marriage, why are you ready for demanding from your boyfriend before marriage?

then why are you in it...did anybody force you...

when you meet a smart and intelligent girl that loves you then you`ll understand its not just sex
sex is far from it...
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 23, 2014
MissMalia: na u go knw...c ya mouth lyk feel among.Shuld al relatnshp b based on Sex?
I quote u to tell u.....

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 23, 2014
Epathra: I never knew sex can also pass as a wage or salary. But I will largely blame girls that make a job opportunity out of relationships or turn their bfs into a source of income. For the guys, if she didn't force ΐτ̅ out of your pocket then stop whinning. You shldnt go beyond limits for a girl.

baby u sound like one
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Bryan12(m): 1:36pm On Sep 23, 2014
Sex is overhyped.I use to think it was all that pleasure bla bla bla until I tried it.

1 Like

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by redsun(m): 1:38pm On Sep 23, 2014
The only thing the boys gain is staying free from hiv in a country like nigeria where anybody could be carrier without knowing.Sex is goodbut it has to be safe to worth the while.You don't want a death sentence because of punini.

1 Like

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by blesszzy(m): 1:38pm On Sep 23, 2014
Evathyst: Sex sex! Hia! Na food? D primary motive of most guys wen asking a gal out is jst to bleep her. Yet, dey recite all sort of lov poems to disguise thr 'lustful' intention. Telling her stuff lyk 'U'r d air I breath' bastard!

I cover my p*ssy with d blood of Jesus! cheesy

If we were to use that logic, the same thing applies to d ladies.. A lady is entering into a relationship she is looking at d pocket not the love..she is telling d guy I must not suffer, u must take care of me..what is that suppose to mean...some ladies are after money in a relationship not love.

2 Likes

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by nickz(m): 1:38pm On Sep 23, 2014
Gain a lot tho
The fact that women are mysterious beingssad means I have to indulge in as Many as possible in other to understand their complex behavioural pattern
Its. All about experience for me

I'd rather put my d1ck in prison than experience a short marital life
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by sniffydon(m): 1:40pm On Sep 23, 2014
grin grin grin grin
MissMalia: na u go knw...c ya mouth lyk feel among.Shuld al relatnshp b based on Sex?
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Royal30: 1:41pm On Sep 23, 2014
eddieblaize: any relationship based on sex is bound 2 suffer. Love is wat both partners shuld expect n give 2 one anoda n nt sex..
Story story story
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Epathra(f): 1:41pm On Sep 23, 2014
one what biko?
Eboy343:

baby u sound like one
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by harffie(m): 1:42pm On Sep 23, 2014
wotchu think?
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by dejavski(m): 1:43pm On Sep 23, 2014
eddieblaize: any relationship based on sex is bound 2 suffer. Love is wat both partners shuld expect n give 2 one anoda n nt sex..

And Spending should not be involved also.....let it jus remain plain.
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Olaone1: 1:43pm On Sep 23, 2014
If you don't want to have sex; just make a very simple decision: NO BOYFRIEND.
Nah, you want a boyfie and the benefits but no sex. You want his money/gifts. Greedy much
You can't have your cake and eat it.

He's not you dad, uncle, brother. Give it to him tongue tongue

6 Likes

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by yorke1: 1:44pm On Sep 23, 2014
rahymat: fuk u

upon the tins u use paint face and lips, u still ugly. smellin tin

1 Like

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by tivta(m): 1:44pm On Sep 23, 2014
I just have to pour my mind on this topic. This is one of the instances when I wish I was a latino or caucasian. Relationships should be a give give take take. In other words 50/50. I really hate it when nigerian women expect their men to respect them where as all they want from the man is money. Have you women forgotten that he who pays the piper dictates the tune? Nigerian ladies of today have to learn that you can eat your cake and have it. If you want your man to respect you, you must meet him half way in everything he does. I mean if he buys you a phone buy him a phone, buys a car buy him a car. So far in this black race its only beyonce that I respect and admire the most. Jayz dear not Bleep with her cause she is an assert and not a liability like most nigerian girls. I have no problem being in a sexless relationship but I have a problem when am the one doing all the spending, for God sake am not yet married to you yet you want me to pay your bills? Do I look like an orphan? If bye chance I do have more than enough money to spend on you and you can't contribute more than a*s, cook,clean then you are nothing more than a hOe,cook and janitor, and however I treat you accept it cause your nothing more than a worker I can hire and fire at any time. Nigerian ladies of today better choose one option. Be an asset and receive respect or be a liability and receive abuses. Most rich nigerian men will NEVER respect their wives cause they never contributed to their success. Don't expect to reap where you didn't sow.

15 Likes

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Transluxpaints(m): 1:44pm On Sep 23, 2014
Ezegozie: I am really asking because i think some Boy's are being used to achieve financial needs.

Take for instance, a student that is probably not going to marry in the next 5yrs.
And he is in a so called relationship that does not involve sex or any romantic activities.
But he spends on her, he takes her out and pay for her private needs.

Let me ask you officially

what do you gain from such a parasitic relationship ?

If you are not into sex, because of religious purpose, then why are you into a relationship?

Why not save the money and give to the orphanage and receive blessings, if you are so
religious?

And for the girls, If you are not ready for sex before marriage, why are you ready for demanding from your boyfriend before marriage?

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by kennosklint(m): 1:45pm On Sep 23, 2014
Dat one nor concern...na free one I dey meet na dem dey even spend 4 me sef...I don't care
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by sugaarbear(m): 1:45pm On Sep 23, 2014
my girl is still a virgin but i don over spend pass the money for dowries
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 23, 2014
yorke1:

upon the tins u use paint face and lips, u still ugly. smellin tin
lol,see whos talkinh,Y r u shy to post ur pics or ure afraid of pple bashing u.
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by mega13(m): 1:46pm On Sep 23, 2014
[img][/img]
My dear you have posited an acceptable notion which I concured , but the fact here is 80percent of the nigerian girls are guilty of been used as parasitic elements against de inocent guys that are negotiating into relationship chauvinism without the ability to discern the right companion .
Sequel to my opine above I hereby advocate that a date without sex is lose battle and should be permanently go on extinction.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story / I Am Impotent & Frustrated / Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.