Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,885 members, 7,810,394 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? (55996 Views)

Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? / Should Married People Have Access To Each-Other’s Phones? / Single People Likely To Die Much Earlier Than Their Married Peers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by cococandy(f): 9:53pm On Oct 02, 2014
Were you typing in greek?
I couldn't make head or tail of it
GoodFaith:
what ?
grin grin grin grin
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by tonychristopher: 9:53pm On Oct 02, 2014
SAMBARRY: ode! Infidelity pays no one and if you feel infidelity is cool then man up and go for an open marriage and see what mutual infinitely feels like undecided

Why are you hurt bi.CH....take a chill pill ur gov rest in peace

Its a mans world and women will continue been stupid

At age if 60 a man will get another wife ...reasonable married women understands this but kids like you will cry a river

Now go and sleep cos your mates have gone yo Ned

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by SAMBARRY: 9:55pm On Oct 02, 2014
cococandy: See meat shocked
Who's the designer?
shewa of course wink

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by arvinsloane(m): 9:55pm On Oct 02, 2014
armyofone: Accept her account of the story, it is hers...why are you assuming now shocked?
Cococandy, that is where most women fail, to focus and deal with their husbands.

You dey open eye for me?
Remember ....Okpolo eye no be open eye!
But wait o...did she pay you to be her spokesman? tongue
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by adrainuche(m): 9:56pm On Oct 02, 2014
I dnt consider my self married neither do i consider my self single .... So in all ramifcation this topic is meant for me...
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by vanbonattel: 9:56pm On Oct 02, 2014
carefreewannabe:

They are opportunistic. If a "good opportunity" comes their way, they don't consider someone else's marriage their problem but what they get out of "the encounter".

that taboo sweetness grin
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by GoodFaith: 9:57pm On Oct 02, 2014
cococandy: Were you typing in greek?
I couldn't make head or tail of it
Greek = Belgium
Two women including u total three
Belgium wife, Nigerian baby mama and u come in between total three
Any way
U all are Belgium made
Greek it's
Keep Fucking with me
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by cegxie(m): 9:58pm On Oct 02, 2014
I tire for this matter myself.. I don loose almost 5 babes to married men. Upon all my caring, hardwork and labour in the labour room. Me self dey consider to begin find person wife just say my liver de pool because of karma.. Worse self dem go de pose on top of the old men. My prayer be say make those men dey die for labour room as them they labour. So that we go see their wives chop after dem don kpai... No reason for a girl to date a married man is satisfactory enuf for me and vice-versa.. But the death that will kill a dog will not allow it hear the smellnof feaces. Even this one when dey with me now, how i take sure saynone aristo no dey do am many many things because they waybshe dey act now... I no understand again!

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by vanbonattel: 9:59pm On Oct 02, 2014
tonychristopher:

At age if 60 a man will get another wife ...reasonable married women understands this but kids like you will cry a river

no mind them, as if the man go finish him semen on the temporary mistress
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by kobonaire(m): 10:00pm On Oct 02, 2014
Pls oh, just let runs girls be .. no spoil show wink
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by RentedReality(m): 10:01pm On Oct 02, 2014
The same way married folks here spend way too much time online is probably the same reason single people still 'mix' with married ones.

It's not about saying no, there's probably something missing where they are so they'll always be a tendency to "look" outside the window.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by KAYD007(m): 10:01pm On Oct 02, 2014
angryI don't understand, I mean, what does it take for an unattached individual to simply say NO to intimate relation with a married person regardless of the inducement? Is it difficult?

I don't ever see my self kissing the lips of another man's wife, sqizzing her boobies, parting the red sea,then sqinting my microscopic eyes to, to see the yimmu where a bloodied scrawning little thing with a big head might have crawed through?
Disgusting angry
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Ilovenigeria(f): 10:02pm On Oct 02, 2014
Now everybody is forming holy on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 02, 2014
SAMBARRY: Exactly. You nailed it. You too take am

is that suya on a pineapple? cheesy
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 02, 2014
U are a suspect
freecocoa: Question for the gods.

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Micahyah: 10:02pm On Oct 02, 2014
freecocoa: Duh! Why would a man who took a vow go after a single woman? What's wrong with his wife?
The wife Toto don tire am u won to dey chop 1 soup everyday?
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Ilovenigeria(f): 10:04pm On Oct 02, 2014
KAYD007: I don't understand, I mean, what does it take for an unattached individual to simply say NO to intimate relation with a married person regardless of the inducement? Is it difficult?
What I don't understand is what it will take a married person to close their private parts and respect their marriage.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by blesszzy(m): 10:05pm On Oct 02, 2014
freecocoa: Duh! Why would a man who took a vow go after a single woman? What's wrong with his wife?
Product expire!
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by aspirebig: 10:05pm On Oct 02, 2014
[quote author=cococandy]
Story time...

When I was in school there was this man I met at friend's wedding. Mr B.
He started asking me out seriously and trying his best to drive down from ph to owerri to come and pay me surprise visits at school.

Many of my hostel mates then knew him because he would come without informing me and if I wasn't around,he would wait outside the gate until I come back. Sometimes he would go if I came back late and then my friends would tell me ''that man been come again o. Ha''

One day he opened up and told me his pastor saw my picture on his phone and told him I was the one God revealed to him as his (Mr B's) wife. grin
Kept putting pressure on me to give him my parents' contact so that he'll make his 'noble' intentions known to them.
All that 'apparent' seriousness was to make me feel his a good guy with good intentions and make relax around him enough to open my legs.

As an asidesadI've even heard of guys going as far as introductory marriage rights to get into the pants of a very strict principled lady and disappear once their mission is accomplished. So don't think every single girl dating a married man knows he's married)

Continues..

Until one evening I received a message 'leave my husband alone. Go and find your own. Husband snatcher # **unprintable names**'

I was surprised no be small. So I called the number and confirmed truly that that was his wife. Mr B would travel all the way from ph to owerri to woo me and form Mr romantic while denying his wife at home.

The sad thing was that after trying to convince madam B that I didn't have anything to do with her husband like she thought and didn't even know he was married,she still saw me as the enemy while ignoring the fact that the onus of protecting their marriage rested on both of them and not me the single girl outside.

Well I tried to make her see that I was on her side but she was blinded by stupidity.

Kept saying she knew how her husband uses ladies and dumps them that it would soon be by turn to be dumped and her loving husband would soon go back to her.
That I should not think I've won as I'll be dumped like a piece of rag and he'll be with her the madam(main chick grin)

That's the mindset some women have when their husbands cheat on them. It's always the fault of the girl outside. She seduced him. She charmed him. She did this or did that. Forgetting that the man made the first move of betraying his marriage by looking outside to start with. A man who's determined to cheat will cheat. Even if all the single girls outide reject his advances he'll do it with a married woman. The cheater is the only constant in that equation. He's the one that needs to be changed if a different result is desired.

I'm not saying this because I think women don't cheat. I'm saying it because it is women who are more unrealistic when cheated on.
That's what I like about men sha. Cheat on him and he sees the problem which is you.
But cheat on some women and they'll leave their problem(the man) and face the girl

Incomplete story..,.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by GoodFaith: 10:05pm On Oct 02, 2014
RentedReality: The same way married folks here spend way too much time online is probably the same reason single people still 'mix' with married ones.

It's not about saying no, there's probably something missing where they are so they'll always be a tendency to "look" outside the window.

What is missing is they think they can out smart men
Lot of men have the play book
Lot of men can find out information
so a b is a B
U have the missing key?
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by sunnyway(m): 10:06pm On Oct 02, 2014
It's simple if u oppress me wen am poor n take my girl frm me, i will surely pay u back wen u will not xpect it.
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by faithboi: 10:06pm On Oct 02, 2014
SAMBARRY: I taya o.as if it's not the buyers encouraging the sellers to keep the business booming grin

what are they selling....am new here...
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by SAMBARRY: 10:06pm On Oct 02, 2014
From the way you type i won't bother wasting my time with you. However go and read brighter grammar. Your English and spellings needs some brushing up.it sucks.you teenagers will soon sit for your waec exams so you should be bothered with passing your exams instead of typing nonsense thinking you're making sense

then aside your academics, grow up. You don't call a lady a b*ch except you don't mind me calling your mother an old b*ch.yeah I know you no reasonable child will be happy with that so if you wouldn't appreciate that don't call another person's mom a b*ch.

then you need to type/ communicate like a refined/cultured gentleman and not like a street urchin or a drop out. You are not what a parent will want to have as a child going by your utterances that portray you as a tout so please respect your self
tonychristopher:

7 Likes

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by vanbonattel: 10:07pm On Oct 02, 2014
cegxie: I tire for this matter myself.. I don loose almost 5 babes to married men. Upon all my caring, hardwork and labour in the labour room. Me self dey consider to begin find person wife just say my liver de pool because of karma.. Worse self dem go de pose on top of the old men. My prayer be say make those men dey die for labour room as them they labour. So that we go see their wives chop after dem don kpai... No reason for a girl to date a married man is satisfactory enuf for me and vice-versa.. But the death that will kill a dog will not allow it hear the smellnof feaces. Even this one when dey with me now, how i take sure saynone aristo no dey do am many many things because they waybshe dey act now... I no understand again!

The older a man gets, the more caring. We young men are always fast to bang and run to the next baba whil old man go catch smal babe dey toast am, spend enough time to make her relax before chopping her toto wink

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by vanbonattel: 10:08pm On Oct 02, 2014
sunnyway: It's simple if u oppress me wen am poor n take my girl frm me, i will surely pay u back wen u will not xpect it.

wetin you go do? Nothing.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by viazi: 10:09pm On Oct 02, 2014
Hmnnnnn
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by pickabeau1: 10:10pm On Oct 02, 2014
cococandy: Who told you he looked middle aged?
Assumptions.
Was I mid twenties when it happened?
More assumptions
How do you know he was in his late 30s early 40s?.

Whether you believe it or not,some people hide their marital status so well when going out to hunt new babes. Some of the girls only find out when the deed is done.

Anyway believe what you will.
Bottom line is whether the outside person knows or doesn't know,the responsibility to protect the marriage belongs to the married person. Not the outsider.

Believe what u will also

Girls should stop opening their punny to every tom dik harry...maybe there will be sanity

That cleaned up dude I r eyeing..someone made him attractive that u could see.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by vanbonattel: 10:10pm On Oct 02, 2014
KAYD007: I don't understand, I mean, what does it take for an unattached individual to simply say NO to intimate relation with a married person regardless of the inducement? Is it difficult?

You dey creeze? How can you tell a lady to tighten her laps, do you know where she breathes from? grin grin
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Waspy(m): 10:12pm On Oct 02, 2014
A lot of unhealthy marriages these days. A lot of pple are just not happy in their marriages. I think the essence and philosophy behind marriage is being beaten daily. More pple are pressured to settle for whoever seems right at the moment, for whatever selfish reasons that seem right to both partners at the moment. A lot has changed about the sociology of man. Sex is now more easy to have and Love has become more hard to get...... and there are also more socio-psychological stressors. Na God's grace sure pass for marriages now ooo. I pray God choose for me undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by vanbonattel: 10:12pm On Oct 02, 2014
pickabeau1:

Believe what u will also

Girls should stop opening their punny to every tom dik harry...maybe there will be sanity

That cleaned up dude I r eyeing..someone made him attractive that u could see.

I ask again, why are you telling a lady to tighten her laps, do you know where she breathes from? grin

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by SAMBARRY: 10:13pm On Oct 02, 2014
vanbonattel:

no mind them, as if the man go finish him semen on the temporary mistress
another teenager . tomorrow is school . Go and iron your school uniform and get your books ready for school tomorrow instead of wasting your time here and for the records hiv aids gonorrhea, syphilis and other filthy sexual diseases are not far from people like you who have no self respect

5 Likes

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by vanbonattel: 10:14pm On Oct 02, 2014
Waspy: A lot of unhealthy marriages these days. A lot of pple are just not happy in their marriages. I think the essence and philosophy behind marriage is being beaten daily. More pple are pressured to settle for whoever seems right at the moment, for whatever selfish reasons that seem right to both partners at the moment. A lot has changed about the sociology of man. Sex is now more easy to have and Love has become more hard to get...... and there are also more socio-psychological stressors. Na God's grace sure pass for marriages now ooo. I pray God choose for me undecided

illiteracy,

When was it in history that getting laid had not been easy, people are just imposing restrictions to fun. Read your history books.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

"I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! / 8 Signs A Marriage Won’t Last, According To Divorce Lawyers / My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.