Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? (56041 Views)

Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? / Should Married People Have Access To Each-Other’s Phones? / Single People Likely To Die Much Earlier Than Their Married Peers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 02, 2014
IYANGBALI: no its not me,its my ghost
I was shocked o, I been dey think say u be one mama choi god is gud
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by odepacy: 9:35pm On Oct 02, 2014
Notin to say to dem
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 02, 2014
The appropriate question would be why cant married people respect themselves and their families and stop chasing other people's future wives and husbands?

If they get caught, the single one usually has nothing to lose and well the married ones always have to live with it for the rest of their married life

8 Likes

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by tonychristopher: 9:37pm On Oct 02, 2014
Because we rock and take em like seven up

Stupid girls
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Jakeattah(m): 9:37pm On Oct 02, 2014
Money.... Most of the time
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Emperorking20(m): 9:37pm On Oct 02, 2014
That's just how the world works... Can't be deterred grin just go with d flow cool

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by IYANGBALI: 9:37pm On Oct 02, 2014
rozzay:
I was shocked o, I been dey think say u be one mama choi god is gud
when are you coming to join me?
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by justinc(m): 9:37pm On Oct 02, 2014
freecocoa: Question for the gods.

the gods are wise.........
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Wristler: 9:38pm On Oct 02, 2014
The world over reeks of Infidelity these days....The way things are going, it just might be legalised undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by zinny01: 9:38pm On Oct 02, 2014
BananaBender: Why should we say 'NO' to married people?

Do I know his spouse? 'She be my family member?' 'She be my friend?'

Why should I deny myself something so as to do a total stranger a favor.

I don't even know if the stranger is a nice person. I don't know if she demands that her house-helps sleep on the kitchen floor.

Am I mother Mary? Did I take a vow with you?

Abeg, married people should face their spouse. Leave us alone.
I tire ooooooo my sisster

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Rocktation(f): 9:39pm On Oct 02, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Some women want to have s*ex with no strings attached. No strings, no drama.
Some women do it for money.
Some others do it for money and s*ex.
Some women have a good man at home but he is not good in the bedroom.

I am sure there are more reasons why people do it.

Of cos, but why not with free agents? Surely all these can still be accomplished with that category of men. Gosh!
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by SAMBARRY: 9:39pm On Oct 02, 2014
cococandy: cheesy
ahen use this one and do appetizer so your skin will be more yellow like monalisa chinda
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 02, 2014
IYANGBALI: when are you coming to join me?
@ were Ma
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Edohsamuel(m): 9:40pm On Oct 02, 2014
So sori i did nt park well dis is gud 2 c nd rid well
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by GoodFaith: 9:42pm On Oct 02, 2014
Ask the lady here that imported Belgium made
Belgium made had two Ladies, Belgium wife and Nigeria baby mama
U including her that make three, I hope she have a baby for him soon
secretive, lying and manipulative b?
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 02, 2014
Rocktation:

Of cos, but why not with free agents? Surely all these can still be accomplished with that category of men. Gosh!

They are opportunistic. If a "good opportunity" comes their way, they don't consider someone else's marriage their problem but what they get out of "the encounter".
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by dapsy4u2(m): 9:44pm On Oct 02, 2014
gregkuika: how many hv u witnessed?
. Witnessed in my orientation camp in Imo state 2005 nd heard countless stories!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by prowlG: 9:44pm On Oct 02, 2014
Affordable MTN data now available starting from N300 for 250mb.
see it here https://www.nairaland.com/1917369/extremely-cheap-mtn-data-300
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by IYANGBALI: 9:45pm On Oct 02, 2014
rozzay:
@ were Ma
where ghosts live
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Input(m): 9:46pm On Oct 02, 2014
rozzay:
@ were Ma

lesbo things....

I'm here if you need it badly
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Emperorking20(m): 9:46pm On Oct 02, 2014
freecocoa: Question for the gods.

The gods must be crazy grin
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by SAMBARRY: 9:46pm On Oct 02, 2014
tonychristopher: Because we rock and take em like seven up

Stupid girls
ode! Infidelity pays no one and if you feel infidelity is cool then man up and go for an open marriage and see what mutual infinitely feels like undecided

7 Likes

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by cococandy(f): 9:46pm On Oct 02, 2014
See meat shocked
Who's the designer?
SAMBARRY: ahen use this one and do appetizer so your skin will be more yellow like monalisa chinda
cheesy

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Heycube(m): 9:47pm On Oct 02, 2014
I smell covetousness.
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Rocktation(f): 9:48pm On Oct 02, 2014
carefreewannabe:

They are opportunistic. If a "good opportunity" comes their way, they don't consider someone else's marriage their problem but what they get out of "the encounter".

It's a sad world, really. cry
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by promisingstar(f): 9:48pm On Oct 02, 2014
[quote author=rawpadgin]you f*ck someone's hubby/wifey
someone f*ck ur hubby/wifey when u eventually marry

u know why? cuz what goes around comes around

#karmaisabitch[/quote

As simple as dt
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by cococandy(f): 9:49pm On Oct 02, 2014
GoodFaith: Ask the lady here that imported Belgium made
Belgium made had two Ladies, Belgium wife and Nigeria baby mama
U including her that make three, I hope she have a baby for him soon
secretive, lying and manipulative b?
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by GoodFaith: 9:51pm On Oct 02, 2014
cococandy:
what ?
grin grin grin grin
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Feel sorry for U
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 02, 2014
IYANGBALI: where ghosts live
Chukwu bodo ihe ojo. Tufia!
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 02, 2014
Input:

lesbo things....

I'm here if you need it badly
Nid wat? Have I told u I nided anyfin sir
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by SAMBARRY: 9:53pm On Oct 02, 2014
Exactly. You nailed it. You too take am

Mondisweets: The appropriate question would be why cant married people respect themselves and their families and stop chasing other people's future wives and husbands?

If they get caught, the single one usually has nothing to lose and well the married ones always have to live with it for the rest of their married life

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by vanbonattel: 9:53pm On Oct 02, 2014
rawpadgin: you f*ck someone's hubby/wifey
someone f*ck ur hubby/wifey when u eventually marry

u know why? cuz what goes around comes around

#karmaisabitch

So you think.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

8 Signs A Marriage Won’t Last, According To Divorce Lawyers / The Moment A Father Caught His Daughter Twerking (photos) / After Spending Millions For Your Daughter's Wedding(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.