Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,924 members, 7,810,550 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? (55997 Views)

Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? / Should Married People Have Access To Each-Other’s Phones? / Single People Likely To Die Much Earlier Than Their Married Peers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by SAMBARRY: 10:15pm On Oct 02, 2014
faithboi: what are they selling....am new here...
anything you think some women sell
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by DONOCSO(m): 10:15pm On Oct 02, 2014
zboyd:

As for adulterous married people, why did you get married, if you didn't think you could commit to one person, 'til death do you part'?

Why do you think it's acceptable to cheat on your spouse?

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by vanbonattel: 10:16pm On Oct 02, 2014
SAMBARRY: another teenager . tomorrow is school . Go and iron your school uniform and get your books ready for school tomorrow instead of wasting your time here and for the records hiv aids gonorrhea, syphilis and other filthy sexual diseases are not far from people like you who have no self respect

thats why rubber was introduced cheesy
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by cutiesoglam(f): 10:17pm On Oct 02, 2014
rawpadgin: you f*ck someone's hubby/wifey
someone f*ck ur hubby/wifey when u eventually marry

u know why? cuz what goes around comes around

#karmaisabitch
Somtym der isn't karma.its happens. V seen ladies who neva dated married men wen single. N till der hubby f*cks outside.......
Its a f*ckup world. Sex is nomore sacred!..
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by vanbonattel: 10:20pm On Oct 02, 2014
cutiesoglam:
Somtym der isn't karma.its happens. V seen ladies who neva dated married men wen single. N till der hubby f*cks outside.......
Its a f*ckup world. Sex is nomore sacred!..

When had s#$ even beed sacred?
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by HARTZIV: 10:20pm On Oct 02, 2014
i think its not the singl who is to blame when a married person cheats on his partner
its clearly the fault auf the cheating person because he/she is betraying the trust of his/her partner

the single cant betray nobodys trust because he/she often dont even knows the persont who was cheated on
single owns him/her nothing

if the single is a close friend or family member of the person who was cheated on its something different grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by vanbonattel: 10:22pm On Oct 02, 2014
Solomon had more than a thousand concubines and you people are here forming James bond over just one more babe
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Waspy(m): 10:22pm On Oct 02, 2014
vanbonattel:

illiteracy,

When was it in history that getting laid had not been easy, people are just imposing restrictions to fun. Read your history books.
Whayyasay Use your words bro...Whats your point??

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by shamota: 10:23pm On Oct 02, 2014
it's greed. Men want to bed every lady even when they have their spouse and the ladies want the money, trips and fame that comes with it. But konji takes the final blame. Always a bastard

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by obamasbabe(f): 10:23pm On Oct 02, 2014
priscaoge: Because they want to be cheated on when they get married undecided A reasonable n responsible girl who wish to get married someday won't date a married man!

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
EXCUSE ME PLEASE IT IS NOT TRUE. I FOR ONE NEVER CHEATED WHILE I WAS DATING YET MY HUBBY IS READY TO SLEEP WITH ANYTHING AS LONG AS IT HAS HOLE. IT'S SO BAD THAT HIS CHEATING NATURE HAS TURNED ME TO A SAD WOMAN COMPARED TO WHAT I USED TO BE BEFORE WE GOT MARRIED. MARRIED MEN, THE TRUTH IS THAT YOU MAYBE HAVING UR FUN BUT TRUST ME YOU ARE DESTROYING YOUR WIFE'S JOY. I FEEL THEY CHEAT BECOS EVERY OTHER 'COOL GUY' IS DOING IT. GOD HELP ME

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by SAMBARRY: 10:24pm On Oct 02, 2014
vanbonattel:

thats why rubber was introduced cheesy
and your biology teacher in school didn't teach you that rubbers don't protect 100%

little ignorant, self delusional boy.i only feel pity for your parents. After all the elders say you can see the future of a person by looking at his value system at his young age. Smh.pele.o ma se

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by vanbonattel: 10:24pm On Oct 02, 2014
HARTZIV: i think its not the singl who is to blame when a married person cheats on his partner
its clearly the fault auf the cheating person because he/she is betraying the trust of his/her partner

the single cant betray nobodys trust because he/she often dont even knows the persont who was cheated on
single owns him/her nothing

if the single is a close friend or family member of the person who was cheated on its something different grin

fact is, they are both human, be having humanly, e hungry the two and them chop, stop blaming.
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by pickabeau1: 10:25pm On Oct 02, 2014
vanbonattel:

I ask again, why are you telling a lady to tighten her laps, do you know where she breathes from? grin

Hmmm.......u may have a point grin grin

Some of them breathe through there...

No wonder it has to be open all d time all d way...

5 Likes

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Waspy(m): 10:27pm On Oct 02, 2014
vanbonattel: Solomon had more than a thousand concubines and you people are here forming James bond over just one more babe
Nigga, that was Solomon...He was the KING, handsome, rich and wise, to state the least and he had the sole rights to do so. No record of the poor nor average men in his days having side chics. These days, the poorest and the ugliest homos gat more side chics than Solomon undecided
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 02, 2014
rozzay:
Nid wat? Have I told u I nided anyfin sir
hi rozzay baby... hw u dey today? cool
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by vanbonattel: 10:27pm On Oct 02, 2014
shamota: it's greed. Men want to bed every lady even when they have their spouse and the ladies want the money, trips and fame that comes with it. But konji takes the final blame. Always a bastard

how many female fowls does a male fowl yansh in the morning? Na greed be thT wan?
Women are the greedy ones here, always trying to have the man locked up in her bedroom grin
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by SAMBARRY: 10:28pm On Oct 02, 2014
Mondisweets: is that suya on a pineapple? cheesy
lol no that's stick meats that I packed together in a pineapple shape and then put the pineapple cob on top of it just for some creativity cheesy

you like it? cheesy
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by vanbonattel: 10:29pm On Oct 02, 2014
SAMBARRY: and your biology teacher in school didn't teach you that rubbers don't protect 100%

little ignorant, self delusional boy.i only feel pity for your parents. After all the elders say you can see the future of a person by looking at his value system at his young age. Smh.pele.o ma se

something must kill a man, you fit content before us grin
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by HARTZIV: 10:29pm On Oct 02, 2014
vanbonattel:

fact is, they are both human, be having humanly, e hungry the two and them chop, stop blaming.

i just wanted to say: if my wife/gf would cheat on me i would be fkin mad at my wife/gf not at the guy who fucced her

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 02, 2014
SAMBARRY: lol no that's stick meats that I packed together in a pineapple shape and then put the pineapple cob on top of it just for some creativity cheesy

you like it? cheesy
thats pretty cool cool

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by tonychristopher: 10:30pm On Oct 02, 2014
SAMBARRY: From the way you type i won't bother wasting my time with you. However go and read brighter grammar. Your English and spellings needs some brushing up.it sucks.you teenagers will soon sit for your waec exams so you should be bothered with passing your exams instead of typing nonsense thinking you're making sense

then aside your academics, grow up. You don't call a lady a b*ch except you don't mind me calling your mother an old b*ch.yeah I know you no reasonable child will be happy with that so if you wouldn't appreciate that don't call another person's mom a b*ch.

then you need to type/ communicate like a refined/cultured gentleman and not like a street urchin or a drop out. You are not what a parent will want to have as a child going by your utterances that portray you as a tout so please respect your self

Baby lecturer wake your flat ass up... did you actually read the genesis ...the defender of global bit.ch association

4 Likes

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by vislabraye(m): 10:32pm On Oct 02, 2014
freecocoa: Question for the gods.

Guilty as charged ?
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by vanbonattel: 10:33pm On Oct 02, 2014
Waspy: Nigga, that was Solomon...He was the KING, handsome, rich and wise, to state the least and he had the sole rights to do so. No record of the poor nor average men in his days having side chics. These days, the poorest and the ugliest homos gat more side chics than Solomon undecided

injustice!

The king gat to cheat with a thousand babes and nothing wrong. Now these days, men yansh a side chick and his wife calls a family meeting with the pastor in attendance. Injustice.
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by IYANGBALI: 10:33pm On Oct 02, 2014
SAMBARRY: oh puleaaasseee shut up undecided
oh plssssssssssssss leave me alone
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by SAMBARRY: 10:34pm On Oct 02, 2014
Micahyah:
The wife Toto don tire am u won to dey chop 1 soup everyday?
since its already expanded let the man do the woman and other men a favour by allowing other men expand it the more while he continues with his side chicks, isn't that fair enough
grin grin grin grin

feeling like someone who knows how to talk dirty about vaginas by the way where is kanwulia oko awon nairaland guys grin grin
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by tonychristopher: 10:35pm On Oct 02, 2014
Waspy: Nigga, that was Solomon...He was the KING, handsome, rich and wise, to state the least and he had the sole rights to do so. No record of the poor nor average men in his days having side chics. These days, the poorest and the ugliest homos gat more side chics than Solomon undecided

You must be a gay

Seriously
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Kanwulia: 10:36pm On Oct 02, 2014
SAMBARRY: since its already expanded let the man do the woman and other men a favour by allowing other men expand it the more while he continues with his side chicks, isn't that fair enough
grin grin grin grin

feeling like someone who knows how to talk dirty about vaginas by the way where is kanwulia oko awon nairaland guys grin grin

Mu ha ha ha ha ha ha

Na real "OKO awon NL guys" oooooooooooh! cheesy
I dey oooooooooooooooooh!
Work and Christmas shopping dey keep me from NL oooooooh.
Very busy time of the year! cool

As for the VERY OLD topic. . . .

Una go ask una 'GOD' and im HOLY GHOST BLOKOS oooooooo.
Na for dati una 'BIBLE' h-adultery start abi? cheesy

IN HIS OWN IMAGE AND LIKENESS!

Simple! wink

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by creamylicious(f): 10:36pm On Oct 02, 2014
rawpadgin: you f*ck someone's hubby/wifey
someone f*ck ur hubby/wifey when u eventually marry

u know why? cuz what goes around comes around

#karmaisabitch
it is not always like that, you know. That saying is not hundred percent true
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by vanbonattel: 10:37pm On Oct 02, 2014
obamasbabe:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
EXCUSE ME PLEASE IT IS NOT TRUE. I FOR ONE NEVER CHEATED WHILE I WAS DATING YET MY HUBBY IS READY TO SLEEP WITH ANYTHING AS LONG AS IT HAS HOLE. IT'S SO BAD THAT HIS CHEATING NATURE HAS TURNED ME TO A SAD WOMAN COMPARED TO WHAT I USED TO BE BEFORE WE GOT MARRIED. MARRIED MEN, THE TRUTH IS THAT YOU MAYBE HAVING UR FUN BUT TRUST ME YOU ARE DESTROYING YOUR WIFE'S JOY. I FEEL THEY CHEAT BECOS EVERY OTHER 'COOL GUY' IS DOING IT. GOD HELP ME

well, your already cheating on your husband. You be obamasbabe? I go tell ya husband. grin
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 02, 2014
freecocoa: Who makes the first move?(not encouraging anybody btw), most times the girls don't even know the men are married.

Some of these single girls just want money from these men so it means nothing to them, the man who swore to stick to his wife is the cheat here, therefore the men should be the ones answering questions.
See them. The freecoconut.
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by tonychristopher: 10:38pm On Oct 02, 2014
SAMBARRY: since its already expanded let the man do the woman and other men a favour by allowing other men expand it the more while he continues with his side chicks, isn't that fair enough
grin grin grin grin

Can't you just get a simple analogy
Its a mans world

The woman just can't do that

If she does she us on her way out

Because a man has billion of some sperm so let him spread the love

Why are you women more English than British
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 02, 2014
freecocoa: Duh! Why would a man who took a vow go after a single woman? What's wrong with his wife?
her something is. Too widest not wide after 4. Goons

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

"I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! / 8 Signs A Marriage Won’t Last, According To Divorce Lawyers / My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.