Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,036 members, 7,810,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce (20442 Views)

Guy Gets Epic Reply After Asking Why Women Vex When Men Don't Eat Their Food / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. / Men Don't Like Tall Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by H2O2: 11:01pm On Nov 16, 2008
Take note of what? I ain't your darn man, nor am I trying to be one.

What you need to take note of is the western women's mastery of seduction.  you can learn more than few things from the likes of beyonce and halle berry.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DarkRxn(f): 11:03pm On Nov 16, 2008
H2O2:

Take note of what? I ain't your darn man, nor am I trying to be one.

What you need to take note of is the western women's mastery of seduction. you can learn more than few things from the likes of beyonce and halle berry.
Take not or shut up!

I know damn well how to seduce my man cool cool cool No thanks tongue
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by tope2000(f): 11:03pm On Nov 16, 2008
@eldee n stephen
So i guess u guys prove the theory that men are WEAK, rite? grin
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DarkRxn(f): 11:03pm On Nov 16, 2008
YEp, guess so tongue
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by H2O2: 11:04pm On Nov 16, 2008
Dark_Rxn:

If he can get it up and good at what he does in the bedroom, she'd be the one begging him.
No need for money. . . . if. . . . wink
So it's no longer about seduction, it's about giving her the koko  
You don't even know what you want anymore.

eldee:

Let any Nigerian chic come out and say money does not influence the choice of who she goes all the way with.
Haha.  You would be lucky to find a naija woman that is not in love for money these days.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DavidDylan(m): 11:04pm On Nov 16, 2008
Nigerian men this, Nigerian men that . . . . same ol' same ol'.

Nigerian women look great before marriage and crap after marriage.
Nigerian women spot cellulite on their bellies and thighs and expect you to still see them as sexy.

Droopy boobs, poor dress sense, forever tired, lacking in bedroom initiative, always nagging . . .

and yet its the nigerian man that cant seduce?  shocked

Truth be told, when you see some nigerian women you'd rather seduce your goat . . .
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by StephenP(m): 11:04pm On Nov 16, 2008
KarmaMod:

In other words, men are cheap abi?

Touche. . . Well, we're not the ones who get turned on by money  wink

Dark_Rxn:

If he can get it up and good at what he does in the bedroom, she'd be the one begging him.
No need for money. . . . if. . . . wink

Well that isn't seduction anymore, now is it?
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by H2O2: 11:05pm On Nov 16, 2008
DavidDylan:

Nigerian women spot cellulite on their bellies and thighs and expect you to still see them as sexy.

Droopy boobs, poor dress sense, forever tired, lacking in bedroom initiative, always nagging . . .

and yet its the nigerian man that can't seduce? shocked

Truth be told, when you see some nigerian women you'd rather seduce your goat . . .
OUCH! That one will hit home with a lot of them. Just hope they don't start calling for your head next.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by KarmaMod(f): 11:06pm On Nov 16, 2008
DavidDylan:

and yet its the nigerian man that can't seduce?  shocked

Luckily for you guys homosexuality is gaining popularity in Naija.

Na by force?
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DarkRxn(f): 11:08pm On Nov 16, 2008
H2O2:

So it's no longer about seduction, it's about giving her the koko
You don't even know what you want anymore.

Haha. You would be lucky to find a naija woman that is not in love for money these days.
StephenP:

Touche. . . Well, we're not the ones who get turned on by money wink

Well that isn't seduction anymore, now is it?

I said that because Stephen implied that the reason naija women wnt make a move if no money is involved, meaning she wnt move in the bedroom, i assumed.

DavidDylan:

and yet its the nigerian man that can't seduce? shocked

Take it easy jare.
No be my fault you men can't seduce. What you can do is learn tongue
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by StephenP(m): 11:08pm On Nov 16, 2008
DavidDylan:

and yet its the nigerian man that can't seduce?  shocked

*dead*
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DarkRxn(f): 11:08pm On Nov 16, 2008
H2O2:

OUCH! That one will hit home with a lot of them. Just hope they don't start calling for your head next.
Oh shut up embarassed gbegele!
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DavidDylan(m): 11:09pm On Nov 16, 2008
KarmaMod:

Luckily for you guys homosexuality is gaining popularity in Naija.

Na by force?

Why be a homosexual when there are women of other nationalities around?

My question is this - if Nigerian men indeed cannot seduce why dont Nigerian women try Congolese men for size? We wont miss you.  grin
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by eldee(m): 11:09pm On Nov 16, 2008
tope2000:

@eldee n stephen
So i guess u guys prove the theory that men are WEAK, rite? grin
Nah . . . men aren't weak
They've just got too much of the wonder hormone to start slacking

H2O2:

Haha.  You would be lucky to find a naija woman that is not in love for money these days.
I'll be lucky?? Nah . . . it's like winning  the lottery cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by KarmaMod(f): 11:10pm On Nov 16, 2008
If you havent noticed, Naija women are now marrying non Naija dudes. Same with Naija men

so what's the problem?
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 16, 2008
@topic
Nawa o, some nigerian men cannot seduce, some can, same with the women, it has nothing to do with nationality  shocked

Chaii, see comparison with a goat, oma se o!  cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DavidDylan(m): 11:12pm On Nov 16, 2008
KarmaMod:

If you havent noticed, Naija women are now marrying non Naija dudes. Same with Naija men

so what's the problem?

Naija men marrying non-naija women are in the vast majority. Its a sign we really dont need naija women all that much. Thank God naija women are now doing so . . . we'd have less of threads such as this. Bye bye . . .  grin
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DarkRxn(f): 11:12pm On Nov 16, 2008
ibkaye:

@topic
Nawa o, some nigerian men cannot seduce, some can, same with the women, it has nothing to do with nationality shocked

Chaii, see comparison with a goat, oma se o! cheesy cheesy
Don't mind David, he just wants to use that excuse to harass his goat in his backyard tongue grin
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by eldee(m): 11:12pm On Nov 16, 2008
KarmaMod:

so what's the problem?
Hehehe . . . say it enough times, you'll actually believe it
Hope u're not talking bout the chics that marry for papers??
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by 4Play(m): 11:12pm On Nov 16, 2008
Even if we had any seductions skills, it will be a waste to try it on Nigerian women.

Look at these frigid and unimaginative Nigerian women opening their gobs. Trying to seduce a Nigerian woman is like trying to seduce a robot.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by MrCrackles(m): 11:13pm On Nov 16, 2008
4 Play:

Even if we had any seductions skills, it will be a waste to try it on Nigerian women.

Look at these frigid and unimaginative Nigerian women opening their gobs. Trying to seduce a Nigerian woman is like trying to seduce a robot.

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 16, 2008
Dark_Rxn:

Don't mind David, he just wants to use that excuse to harass his goat in his backyard tongue grin

Lmao! grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by KarmaMod(f): 11:14pm On Nov 16, 2008
Thank God naija women are now doing so . . . we'd have less of threads such as this. Bye bye . . .

Exactly. There you go.

Im just as bored with threads like this as I am with "Naija girl this Naija girl that"

Same old shit each time.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by Hesperus(m): 11:14pm On Nov 16, 2008
Not true, Naija women are not at all romantic, as in them no just try at all!! So why would men even bother seducing them?
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by eldee(m): 11:15pm On Nov 16, 2008
4 Play:

Oh ma dayzz . . . the way they do it, one would think they came to your house to drink coffee
They've been trained to believe that being frigid is a virtue . . . they never want sex when you do
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by KarmaMod(f): 11:16pm On Nov 16, 2008
Plenty of Jamos you can play with Hesperus

You might get some curry snake out of the deal sef
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by tope2000(f): 11:16pm On Nov 16, 2008
Anyways i still stand by my previous post that i dont want to be seduced by a 9ja guy undecided
Let him the seduction aspect to me lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by idupaul: 11:17pm On Nov 16, 2008
AT post

did ur dad abduct ur mum to the house?
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DavidDylan(m): 11:17pm On Nov 16, 2008
eldee:

Oh ma dayzz . . . the way they do it, one would think they came to your house to drink coffee
They've been trained to believe that being frigid is a virtue . . . they never want sex when you do

its not even about the sex . . . the typical naija woman thinks a date = silverbird galleria and mr. biggs.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DarkRxn(f): 11:17pm On Nov 16, 2008
4 Play:

You know, why some men can't admit their fault still befuddles me. undecided

Hesperus:

Not true, Naija women are not at all romantic, as in them no just try at all!! So why would men even bother seducing them?
Upgrade the level of women you go out with wink
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by Hesperus(m): 11:18pm On Nov 16, 2008
KarmaMod:

Plenty of Jamos you can play with Hesperus

You might get some curry snake out of the deal sef

I think I might just take my chances with that. At least d curry cake is sure,, unlike schizophrenic naija babes!
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by StephenP(m): 11:18pm On Nov 16, 2008
DavidDylan:

its not even about the sex . . . the typical naija woman thinks a date = silverbird galleria and mr. biggs.

And poetry is not romantic. It can't buy her a new pair of shoes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Man Advertises Vacancy For A Decent Wife On OLX / Love To Lust / How To Know Male Virgin (A Must Read For Ladies )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.