Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,331 members, 7,811,968 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? (52239 Views)

Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" / 16 Things You Should Be Ready To Face If You're A Virgin / Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 28, 2014
uchihahinata:
*spills coffee* bab...what Baby kor toddler ni.tschew. I and ma guy once quarrelled when he called me baby. I so hate that sh*t

LOL grin
You can so read my mind [size=20pt] baby [/size] tongue
Well I also hate that too. Especially when people I don't know at all say it.
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 28, 2014
DukeNija:

Baby'm so you are igbo, that's fantastic cheesy
yes, thanks dear, u Igbo too? cheesy
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by AfricanApple(f): 8:03am On Oct 28, 2014
newmankeys:
Calling your woman my lady is the best gift a man can offer his Woman
so u will be like 'my lady please help me with that brush'
'my lady I'm going home'

fish, imagine how it will sound dat can only be better if u are talking to someone and referring to her
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by temitemi1(m): 8:04am On Oct 28, 2014
Kovic08:
When i called my gf "baby" i swear we fought for weeks

She hated it with passion

Since then i call her by her middle name
where is that ur girl from if by calling her baby u fought for weeks
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 28, 2014
marieolae:
Calling your lover "baby" is the best thing a guy could do

It makes my stomach turn, it gives me butterflies,it makes me blush, I feel special,crazy,happy,loved,amazing all at the same time

I think most ladies can agree with me on this

wink wink wink I can only take an objection, if the guy means nothing to me sad

It's not only you that he calls "baby"..,
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by temitemi1(m): 8:08am On Oct 28, 2014
Nothing will make me stop calling my BABY "BABY"ooooooo...
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 28, 2014
And what is on his topic doing on front page??
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Lilimax(f): 8:08am On Oct 28, 2014
marieolae:
Calling your lover "baby" is the best thing a guy could do

It makes my stomach turn, it gives me butterflies,it makes me blush, I feel special,crazy,happy,loved,amazing all at the same time

I think most ladies can agree with me on this

wink wink wink I can only take an objection, if the guy means nothing to me sad
Nice reply smiley

1 Like

Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by repogirl(f): 8:09am On Oct 28, 2014
For some reason, that 'baby' word irks me. I even feel irritated for grown adults who call themselves 'babies' tongue. I'm not big on endearments, darling, sweetheart, hunnybuns...abeg, call my name jare!

1 Like

Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Missyetty(f): 8:12am On Oct 28, 2014
I dn't av tym exchangin words wit a clown lyk u coz m more dan dat
assfreak:

Yes, because you are a bush girl.
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by STENON(f): 8:16am On Oct 28, 2014
Calling someone baby without Treating them like your real Baby is wasting of Saliva.
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by marieolae(f): 8:18am On Oct 28, 2014
assfreak:

Marieolae, this is your post get k-leg o. And you got 23 likes. People no dey read before dem like?

OK, make I talk.

Look at your first paragraph. 'Calling your lover "baby" is the best thing a guy could do'
You dey talk as if sey na all ladies like guys to call them, 'baby'.

Then, look at your third paragraph, 'I think most ladies agree with me'

Your first paragraph should have been: 'Calling me, 'Baby' is the best thing a guy can do'

But then, Marieolae, is calling you 'Baby' the best thing a guy can really do for you? Are you sure about that, or you didn't think this through before posting.
ah beg what is dis one saying?
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by DukeNija(m): 8:19am On Oct 28, 2014
EroticAngelina:
yes, thanks dear, u Igbo too? cheesy

Yea. From Imo state. U?
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by valmunich(m): 8:22am On Oct 28, 2014
marieolae:
Lol.. At least appreciate the fact that he took time to write that sad
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by marieolae(f): 8:22am On Oct 28, 2014
Emilord:
wat of Bush Baby?
bush baby my ass lol
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 28, 2014
marieolae:

Just read well, you will understand. You are clearly not a very bright girl (no offense)

2 Likes

Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by marieolae(f): 8:23am On Oct 28, 2014
ConfidoM:
[quote author=marieolae post= i luv being called baby by my fiance. It makes me feel special.
exactlyyyy!
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 28, 2014
DukeNija:

Yea. From Imo state. U?
nice. I'm from abia
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by marieolae(f): 8:24am On Oct 28, 2014
mesoade:
are you yoruba?
yes I am,why the question?
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by lilkudos(m): 8:25am On Oct 28, 2014
Mmm.. I call mine twinkle toes!! Baby boo.. My love.. Then when she makes me angry. I just call her babe.. I also call my female friends sweery!!!!! Dunno how my baby feels about it. Buh hey!! Wtf!! I never put a ring on it so !! Three lettered word . DUH!
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by marieolae(f): 8:25am On Oct 28, 2014
assfreak:

Just read well, you will understand. You are clearly not a very bright girl (no offense)
alright. smiley
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 28, 2014
valmunich:

Asslicker, how far? You get weed? But sincerely, you think she should thank me for just writing or for telling her to think well before posting? She clearly likes hearing only sweet words and sycophants like you serve her well.
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by marieolae(f): 8:27am On Oct 28, 2014
valmunich:

lool smiley smiley smiley smiley assfreak thankyou for taking your time to write that tongue. Hahaha
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 28, 2014
baby is so common.. I like it when he calls me sweet names that isn't common..eg Honeybunch, sweetness, queen of my heart, sugarbun, pumpkin etc... variety, they say is the spice of life grin

2 Likes

Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Mizogoshuku(f): 8:28am On Oct 28, 2014
EroticAngelina:
baby'm, swirry or koko'm is fantastic cheesy
And wat is swirry....it dat d correct spelling?undecided[color=#000000][/color]
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by DukeNija(m): 8:29am On Oct 28, 2014
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 28, 2014
Missyetty:
I dn't av tym exchangin words wit a clown lyk u coz m more dan dat

Yes, I am a clown but I say the truth. You just listen to me sometimes. Don't downgrade me.

1 Like

Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 28, 2014
Mizogoshuku:

And wat is swirry....it dat d correct spelling?undecided[color=#000000][/color]
its not the correct spelling, yes.. its a slang, u can type it in anyway u like, it makes it sweet.. swirry, sweetie swirri, sweetheart etc.. do u get my drift? smiley

1 Like

Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by valmunich(m): 8:31am On Oct 28, 2014
assfreak:

Asslicker, how far? You get weed? But sincerely, you think she should thank me for just writing or for telling her to think well before posting? She clearly likes hearing only sweet words and sycophants like you serve her well.
Lol.. Nigga I meant no offense nau grin

I personally appreciate what you wrote, buh she seems not to
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by bobbyluis(m): 8:32am On Oct 28, 2014
wink

Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 28, 2014
DukeNija:

Can I send you a pm? cheesy
hmmmmmm yeah, if u want..but I don't know the password to the email I used to register sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

“My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” / Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World / "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.